Options

What song is what food?

Comments

• Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    I may bake biscocitos soon. I've seen a couple recipes. If I bake a good batch do you want me to send them to you? Bugs is definitely too much dijan mustard.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    Thumbing My Way..is a bowl of minestrone soup, with garlic bread:o
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    DopeBeastieDopeBeastie Posts: 2,513
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I may bake biscocitos soon. I've seen a couple recipes. If I bake a good batch do you want me to send them to you? Bugs is definitely too much dijan mustard.

oh heck yeah I do!

my neighbor couldn't make hers for christmas this year because she was ill... god, i was SO bummed!

thank you! :D
  • Options
    Sad is an empty plate. It's not a clean plate, but rather a plate that minutes before held a person's favorite dish, and then it's eaten, and the person left the table.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    burtschipsburtschips Posts: 734
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Sad is an empty plate. It's not a clean plate, but rather a plate that minutes before held a person's favorite dish, and then it's eaten, and the person left the table.

Hold On is when the person with the plate is offered seconds unexpectedly. and if the person who is doing the offering is their soul mate and they get married and live happily ever after .... that would be ..... Thin Air.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    burtschips wrote:
    Hold On is when the person with the plate is offered seconds unexpectedly. and if the person who is doing the offering is their soul mate and they get married and live happily ever after .... that would be ..... Thin Air.
    Good job!

Leaving Here is a backpack with a chocolate bar, bottled water, train ticket, and banana.
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Good job!

Leaving Here is a backpack with a chocolate bar, bottled water, train ticket, and banana.

My oh my, you are very good at this Ms. Haiku. You Are would be one's ultimate comfort food.... a chocolate chip cookie? I just had double choc chunk, contemplating a second but I know I will feel sick, when too much of a good thing is a bad thing what would that be.. Otherside?
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    burtschips wrote:
    My oh my, you are very good at this Ms. Haiku. You Are would be one's ultimate comfort food.... a chocolate chip cookie? I just had double choc chunk, contemplating a second but I know I will feel sick, when too much of a good thing is a bad thing what would that be.. Otherside?
    To much of a good thing is Satan's Bed.
    Let me relisten to otherside. Right now I have education on, and i just can't stop it - total spaghetti especially if Sophia Loren's eating it.
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    To much of a good thing is Satan's Bed.
    Let me relisten to otherside. Right now I have education on, and i just can't stop it - total spaghetti especially if Sophia Loren's eating it.

You are right, it is Satans Bed... Otherside is being denied the choc chip, a bit like Sad. Had the second one, do feel a bit sick.
    Salut baloo
  • Options
    Otherside is sugar-coated almonds dipped in lime juice, rolled in salt

Undone is a Strawberry Milkshake from Scratch.

and Green Disease is a big bowl of shredded paper with Italian Dressing on it.
  • Options
    burtschips wrote:
    You are right, it is Satans Bed... Otherside is being denied the choc chip, a bit like Sad. Had the second one, do feel a bit sick.
    You're funny, BC. You have to come over to NJ and see what a bottomless stomach eats like :)

Drifting is cotton candy.
  • Options
    oh yes...

Life Wasted is Lemon Meringue Pie
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    You have to come over to NJ and see what a bottomless stomach eats like :)

or, NM :D
  • Options
    PastaNazi wrote:
    and Green Disease is a big bowl of shredded paper with Italian Dressing on it.
    OOOOOHweeeee sounds good! Does it still have the newsprint on it? That adds a little tang, you know?
  • Options
    PastaNazi wrote:
    oh yes...

Life Wasted is Lemon Meringue Pie
    What record is that on? Is that one of the new songs?
  • Options
    hear no evil :D
  • Options
    Brother as on Lost Dogs is a hash brownie eaten in a shiny red car in Michigan while Led Zepplin is very loud over a very good car stereo system in 1989 - passenger seat.
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    OOOOOHweeeee sounds good! Does it still have the newsprint on it? That adds a little tang, you know?

totally

nothing like a little ink to spice stuff up
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    PastaNazi wrote:
    hear no evil :D

Yeah, there are thirteen kinds of food we can't talk about. :D
  • Options
    Elderly Woman...is a box of Cracker Jacks
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    Yeah, there are thirteen kinds of food we can't talk about. :D
    What? What are you talking about? Huh, what? Has a new kind of saturated fat been discovered?
  • Options
    Daughter is biting into a candy apple and getting your teeth stuck
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    What? What are you talking about? Huh, what?

These foods taste best in May. Gotta prepare the dishes slooooowly.... :D
  • Options
    imspinnin wrote:
    Daughter is biting into a candy apple and getting your teeth stuck
    Oh I hate that! No wonder I don't eat candy apples.
  • Options
    These foods taste best in May. Gotta prepare the dishes slooooowly.... :D
    Sounds like Maryland style crabs and Corn on the cob, eh?
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Sounds like Maryland style crabs and Corn on the cob, eh?

Or guacamole. ;)
  • Options
    In My Tree...is siting on the couch, watching your favorite movie, wrapped up in a blankie eating a warm brownie sundae
  • Options
    Or guacamole. ;)
    Ha Ha you're such a card, Fins.
  • Options
    Hard to Imagine is a double tall caramel mocha - fat free - what's up with that, why bother, eh?
  • Options
    I thought last kiss would be this chocolate chip ice cream cone I had when i was eight, and the ice cream fell to the sidewalk. I haven't had an ice cream cone since, and I'm still traumatized by the experience. My mom didn't give me a new cone because we had to go back home.

Or it could be girl scout cookies plated and served at a wake.