Options

Ahhh Captalism

12346»

Comments

• Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    gue_barium wrote:
    Wall Street is Evil.

evil to some I guess. sure has made me a happy guy.
  • Options
    gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    jlew24asu wrote:
    evil to some I guess. sure has made me a happy guy.

I've never heard of a girl named Wall.

wait, wait, wait....

I promised I wouldn't do that anymore.

Carry on.

Happiness is good.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • Options
    spiral outspiral out Posts: 1,052
    jlew24asu wrote:
    we both know thats not true. you just wont give credit where credit is do because you dont like me personally.

I gave you credit i like your photography. Doesn't mean i have to think you know everything about the markets.

jlew24asu wrote:
    you know "actual people in banks"? feel free to elaborate at any time.

Do you ever notice than when you post your point of view, you place the burden of prove onto someone else. Where as you feel that you have no reason to offer up any proof to back up what you say.
    Keep on rockin in the free world!!!!

The economy has polarized to the point where the wealthiest 10% now own 85% of the nation’s wealth. Never before have the bottom 90% been so highly indebted, so dependent on the wealthy.
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    spiral out wrote:
    I gave you credit i like your photography. Doesn't mean i have to think you know everything about the markets.
    thanks spiral I appreciate that.

spiral out wrote:
    Do you ever notice than when you post your point of view, you place the burden of prove onto someone else. Where as you feel that you have no reason to offer up any proof to back up what you say.
    I have backed up my claims on this particular subject with personal (daily) experience and several information websites. you, however, have only said you know people in banks.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,912
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14