TM F2F Payouts??

Comments

• SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    Got one StL payment today. Still waiting on others that were closer to the show 
  • SHZA said:
    CJ260717 said:
    SHZA said:
    CJ260717 said:
    SHZA said:
    CJ260717 said:
    I sold QC and Nashville.  Just got a payment but assume it's Nashville since Canada seems tough to get paid, but how do I know which show I received $$ for?  I got $249 but paid $251.78 for Nashville.  I know I'm nitpicking but seems it's always not in my favor.
    The extra $2.78 is probably tax that was charged for Nashville. 
    Taxes make the world so much better.

Only if you care about having things like roads, police and fire departments, etc 
    I agree and very much care. If my tickets are sold and taxed again, I should get back what I paid including the tax.  Return something to Amazon or others and you get a full refund on taxes.  TM plays a game with us.
    Except you're not returning your tickets. All sales are final. You're selling them to someone else, who is also paying the tax. TM isn't keeping the tax money, it pays that to the state 
    All ticket sales stopped being "final" with the introduction of Fan to Fan.  But I do see your point about the tax. 
  • E-G-A-GE-G-A-G Posts: 228
    I still haven’t gotten my QC money, yet. 
  • jefftjefft Posts: 649
    Still waiting on TO
  • If you have US bank account, they are CDN events. They will not put money into account. They never mention this, which is complete BS. You have to keep emailing and calling ticketmaster. They said it takes 12 weeks to get a check to your house in the US. Which is another 2 months for me. Terrible
    CJ260717 said:
    SHZA said:
    CJ260717 said:
    SHZA said:
    CJ260717 said:
    SHZA said:
    CJ260717 said:
    I sold QC and Nashville.  Just got a payment but assume it's Nashville since Canada seems tough to get paid, but how do I know which show I received $$ for?  I got $249 but paid $251.78 for Nashville.  I know I'm nitpicking but seems it's always not in my favor.

Only if you care about having things like roads, police and fire departments, etc 
    I agree and very much care. If my tickets are sold and taxed again, I should get back what I paid including the tax.  Return something to Amazon or others and you get a full refund on taxes.  TM plays a game with us.
    Except you're not returning your tickets. All sales are final. You're selling them to someone else, who is also paying the tax. TM isn't keeping the tax money, it pays that to the state 
    All ticket sales stopped being "final" with the introduction of Fan to Fan.  But I do see your point about the tax. 
    Not really. Plenty of people got stuck with tickets they couldn't sell on F2F. If you had requested an actual refund during the window after they announced the rescheduled date you would have received the tax 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689
    Josh10376 said:
    If you have US bank account, they are CDN events. They will not put money into account. They never mention this, which is complete BS. You have to keep emailing and calling ticketmaster. They said it takes 12 weeks to get a check to your house in the US. Which is another 2 months for me. Terrible
    That is where I am right now. I sold 5 tickets for Canadian shows. So, hopefully I will see that money before the end of the year.

• patkelly12patkelly12 CT Posts: 338
    All those billionaires reselling tickets on TM are going to be in for a rude awakening next tax season. About damn time.
  • Triberjay25Triberjay25 Detroit Posts: 115
    Got St. Louis today.  Oklahoma City is posting tomorrow….
    03/20/94 - Ann Arbor
    09/22/96 - Toledo
    10/16/14 - Detroit
    09/26/21 - Dana Point
    10/01/21 - Dana Point
    10/02/21 - Dana Point
    05/06/22 - Los Angeles
    05/07/22 - Los Angeles 
    07/03/22 - Stockholm
    07/05/22 - Copenhagen
    09/08/22 - Toronto 
    09/16/22 - Nashville
    09/18/22 - St. Louis
    09/20/22 - OKC
    09/05/23 - Chicago 
    09/07/23 - Chicago 
  • danofun said:
    danofun said:
    Still waiting on Camden; I sold day before the show. 
    Same.
    Camden payouts hit this morning.
    Yep, got mine yesterday
  • SHZA said:
    CJ260717 said:
    SHZA said:
    CJ260717 said:
    SHZA said:
    CJ260717 said:
    SHZA said:
    CJ260717 said:

Not really. Plenty of people got stuck with tickets they couldn't sell on F2F. If you had requested an actual refund during the window after they announced the rescheduled date you would have received the tax 
    I’m agreeing with SHZA.  Your purchase is final once you make it (unless they postpone or cancel).  If you sell it on fan to fan that’s a separate transaction.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Got my STL today
    Sold 2 singles afternoon of the show
  • jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,879
    Got my last of 3 OKC today so I'm all square now.
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | **2024-05-16 Las Vegas** | **2024-05-18 Las Vegas** |
    Had several hit today STL/OKC. That might be all of them for the US shows, guess I'm waiting for a check for Hamilton / Toronto 
  • mcatakemcatake Posts: 101
    Still waiting on Ottawa.  I'm in US.  TM tells me they will add to my debit card on file.  My wife sold Canada tickets via F2F and originally they told her since she sold on another site, it's not their problem. She sold on TM F2F.  She showed them order history then they said they will mail a check in 12 weeks. I assume they'll be sending a check for my tickets too. Some day.  This is such bullshit.  Don't understand why they can take money immediately for purchase but takes so long to refund. Thinking about challenging this through my credit card. 

Be nice if Ten Club put a little heat on TM about this.  
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737
    mcatake said:
    Still waiting on Ottawa.  I'm in US.  TM tells me they will add to my debit card on file.  My wife sold Canada tickets via F2F and originally they told her since she sold on another site, it's not their problem. She sold on TM F2F.  She showed them order history then they said they will mail a check in 12 weeks. I assume they'll be sending a check for my tickets too. Some day.  This is such bullshit.  Don't understand why they can take money immediately for purchase but takes so long to refund. Thinking about challenging this through my credit card. 

Same here. First they said i could use an US Bank account. Yesterday they emailed me. Now i can obly use an Canadian Bank account. They are gonna try to wright me a check, wich could take up to 12 weeks. What a big joke Ticketmaster is still is in 2022. There light years away from the technology everybody uses right now
  • Robbert said:
    mcatake said:

Same here. First they said i could use an US Bank account. Yesterday they emailed me. Now i can obly use an Canadian Bank account. They are gonna try to wright me a check, wich could take up to 12 weeks. What a big joke Ticketmaster is still is in 2022. There light years away from the technology everybody uses right now

Can someone tell me what email you are using to communicate with Ticketmaster? I'm in the US and sold Hamilton tickets.
    Columbus 6/24/03, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Chicago 8/5/07, New York 6/24/08, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, Mansfield 6/30/08, EV D.C. 8/16/08, EV Chicago 8/22/08, EV Baltimore 6/14/09, Chicago 8/23/09, Philadelphia 10/27/09, Philadelphia 10/28/09, Philadelphia 10/30/09, Philadelphia 10/31/09, Columbus 5/6/10, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Cleveland 5/9/10, Buffalo 5/10/10, EV Detroit 6/26/11, Toronto 9/12/11, Hamilton 9/15/11, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Cincinnati 10/1/14, Detroit 10/16/14, New York 9/26/15, Greenville 4/16/16, Hampton 4/18/16, Columbia 4/21/16, Philadelphia 4/29/16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/22/16, Denver 9/22/22
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    edited October 2022
    Robbert said:
    mcatake said:

Can someone tell me what email you are using to communicate with Ticketmaster? I'm in the US and sold Hamilton tickets.
    Go to past events and click on the ticket you want info on. Bottom right should have a floating contact us link. Click that then go through all the bullshit to talk to a live agent. Should talk to someone in 24hrs or so. 
  • NSLNSL Nashville, TN Posts: 291
    Finally got paid today for my St. Louis!  
    2004-10-06 - Asheville, NC
    2013-10-30 - Charlotte, NC
    2016-04-16 - Greenville, SC
    2016-04-20 - Raleigh, NC
    2016-04-21 - Columbia, SC
    2016-05-01 - New York, NY
    2022-09-16 - Nashville, TN
    2022-09-17 - Louisville, KY
    2023-09-10 - Noblesville, IN
    2023-09-13 - Fort Worth, TX
    2023-09-15 - Fort Worth, TX
  • mcatakemcatake Posts: 101
    PJNB said:
    Robbert said:
    mcatake said:

Go to past events and click on the ticket you want info on. Bottom right should have a floating contact us link. Click that then go through all the bullshit to talk to a live agent. Should talk to someone in 24hrs or so. 
    Just be prepared to wait hours for responses and get conflicting information with each response. A week ago they told me it was sent for processing and I'll get a debit soon.  then when I checked back they said I need to add my bank account in addition to my debit card.  so I did but never got the two small deposits.  now this morning they say something is wrong and they escalated my concerns and that I should hear something in 3-5 days.  meanwhile, for the same show they've told my wife they will be sending her a check in 12 weeks in canadian funds.  We are in US and paid with US funds.  

The people operating the chat don't have a fucking clue.  The whole thing is a total clusterfuck.  
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    Mine went through a few days after my 1099k form was approved 
    edited October 2022
    mcatake said:
    PJNB said:
    Robbert said:
    mcatake said:

Just be prepared to wait hours for responses and get conflicting information with each response. A week ago they told me it was sent for processing and I'll get a debit soon.  then when I checked back they said I need to add my bank account in addition to my debit card.  so I did but never got the two small deposits.  now this morning they say something is wrong and they escalated my concerns and that I should hear something in 3-5 days.  meanwhile, for the same show they've told my wife they will be sending her a check in 12 weeks in canadian funds.  We are in US and paid with US funds.  

The people operating the chat don't have a fucking clue.  The whole thing is a total clusterfuck.  
    Actually you paid in CAD funds for the Canada shows -- your credit card pays TM in the foreign currency and adds the equivalent USD (at the time) to your statement. Then the F2F purchaser also pays in CAD which is what ticketmaster owes you for the sale. 
    edited October 2022
    mcatake said:
    PJNB said:
    Robbert said:
    mcatake said:

This is so bizar. Today i told them that here in the Netherlands our banks dont accept checks. The answer i get to my question is exactly the same you did. They escalated my concerns and i should here something in 3-5 days :) haha
    Post edited by Robbert on
  • CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    Robbert said:
    mcatake said:

tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com.   But I think that this goes to Tickets Today and they will say they "don't offer resales support".

Be nice if Ten Club would issue a Psst... on this.  But not holding my breathe.

• Open a Canadian bank account, register it with TM, get paid, withdraw the funds, close the account.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    Or just credit my card that I used for the tickets.  
    CJ260717 said:
    Or just credit my card that I used for the tickets.  
    Exactly
    Open a Canadian bank account, register it with TM, get paid, withdraw the funds, close the account.  
    Would that work if you already had a bank account listed at the time you made the listing? I wasn't sure if you could switch banks for past sales that haven't been paid 
  • jefftjefft Posts: 649
    I'm still waiting. This is actually a joke.  I've done the 1099 form, bank account info, etc.  Tickemaster really sucks.  I'm in canada waiting on canadian show refunds.