Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Top 5
    Hummer
    Drown
    Mayonnaise 
    Pennies
    The Sacred and Profane
    Great list! Pennies, man, that song is amazing. I remember my parents got me the Aeroplane box and would play that one a lot. 
    Aeroplane was all I asked for in 1996 for Christmas lol.  So many good songs on that.  Probably the peak of my Pumpkins fandom.  
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    Acoustic sounds has MCIS for 95 if anyone is looking 
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    edited June 2022
    If anyone is looking for MCIS boxset in the UK, I know of a legit place and will point you in the direction. Message me. Better price than importing it from any US store...and sorry now sold out

Post edited by FR181798 on
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    Listening to Viper Room for the first time - Holy Shit, it sounds awesome!!!
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    Acoustic sounds issued me a refund for MCIS
    edited June 2022
    BB162610 said:
    Acoustic sounds issued me a refund for MCIS
    If you ordered it later it was probably sold out as it showed in stock for a few days at least. Their inventory system isn’t great I don’t think.

I’ve had two of their AP releases move to backordered after I bought them when they showed in stock. I usually don’t buy anything if it’s a pay now, ship whenever we get it situation so I’m almost positive I didn’t actively backorder them 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    redraw said:
    Listening to Viper Room for the first time - Holy Shit, it sounds awesome!!!
    Yep! ❤️
    www.cluthelee.com
    Anyone's Rubano Tapes shipped yet?
    Nope mine hasn’t 
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Anyone have Archives 1 Japan for sale.  Color vinyl or black?
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
    pearljim said:
    Anyone have Archives 1 Japan for sale.  Color vinyl or black?
    You just missed one in the for sale forum 
  • PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,578
    Top 5
    Hummer
    Drown
    Mayonnaise 
    Pennies
    The Sacred and Profane
    Great list! Pennies, man, that song is amazing. I remember my parents got me the Aeroplane box and would play that one a lot. 
    Pennies always hit hard especially the lines
    “Its a pity we're apart
    Its a shame you broke my heart
    But I've got a new girlfriend
    She looks a lot like you dear”…
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
    Quick video from Billy & Chloe yesterday about raising funds for victims of the HP shooting. So sweet, however Billy had a large booger in his left nostril. 🙃
    www.cluthelee.com
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Pretty sad how poorly the Atlanta show this fall is selling. Hopefully it’s not bad enough to where they cancel, but just bad enough to get upper level moved down to lower bowl  :)
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Pretty sad how poorly the Atlanta show this fall is selling. Hopefully it’s not bad enough to where they cancel, but just bad enough to get upper level moved down to lower bowl  :)
    Not just Atlanta. Pretty much everywhere.
    Boston seat map looks like no more than 25% of seats are sold.
    Just booked the tour into the wrong size venues.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Poncier said:
    Did they not learn from their last "shiny" Garden show?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Quick video from Billy & Chloe yesterday about raising funds for victims of the HP shooting. So sweet, however Billy had a large booger in his left nostril. 🙃
    the whole time watching that video I was like "how did you post this without noticing?". 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

dankind said:
    Poncier said:
    That sold reasonably well at least compared to this. 
    Not a sell out by any means, but you could justify them booking the building.
    This tour. Maybe the Leader Bank Pavilion but more likely the Orpheum is the right sized venue.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Poncier said:
    dankind said:
    Poncier said:
    This tour. Maybe the Leader Bank Pavilion but more likely the Orpheum is the right sized venue.
    But that was only because they drastically lowered prices as the show got closer. Still not low enough for me to buy ticket, but I did finally at least consider it.

They'll probably have to wind up doing the same for this one.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Billy really needs to realize he's not a top tier rock act. He needs to sell out theatres, and stop booking arenas that are 1/4 full. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

dankind said:
    Poncier said:
    dankind said:
    Poncier said:
    But that was only because they drastically lowered prices as the show got closer. Still not low enough for me to buy ticket, but I did finally at least consider it.

They'll probably have to wind up doing the same for this one.
    I nabbed front row the morning of the show. Had seen the Mohegan Sun show 2 days prior and they were fantastic. 30+ songs, 3+ hour set, so I checked just to see if anything great popped and voila, front row.

But this year the demand is nonexistent, and they have Jane's on the bill with them. They'll definitely have to lower prices, coupled with lots of radio station ticket give aways.
  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,413
    Did anyone else tune in for the YouTube show last night? It didn’t occur to me I could see how many others were streaming until pretty much the last segment where it was a steady 8 thousand plus until the Beatles cover where it dropped down to a bit over 6 thousand, lol.

Overall I really enjoyed it, especially the Frank Catalano Quartet (which featured Jimmy). The harpist at the beginning was a beautiful touch as well. There were a couple pacing issues with the interviews but I suspect they were playing it safe for the set changes and with it being a benefit show it was good to hear from the people who were there on the day.

My buddy tuned in at his place and while he’s not into the Pumpkins (more of a hip-hop hed, lol), he commented that he had a lot more respect for them, lol (this was during Billy’s solo set). I did emphasize that this wasn’t really the Pumpkins but I had been hyping Jimmy Chamberlin to him leading up to the show (all respect to MFC but it’s JFC for me, lol).
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    edited July 2022
    credit where its due, Billy raised a quarter of a million dollars to help fund mental health services for the community. Thats pretty awesome. 
    credit where its due, Billy raised a quarter of a million dollars to help fund mental health services for the community. Thats pretty awesome. 
    that's awesome!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,413
    I hadn’t seen an amount yet, thanks, that is excellent.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    They posted it on their IG a few hours ago. 
    Rubano Tapes shipping notice received.
    FR181798 said:
    Rubano Tapes shipping notice received.
    nice 

nothing for me yet, but that’s good news 
    Shipping notice 2 days ago! Excited to hear it! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    My Rubano Tapes vinyl doesnt seem to have moved much, still in IL. Shipping notice was 5th, hasn't moved since 15th.