Smashing Pumpkins

1202122232426»

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USAPosts: 22,257
    and they won't let me return it. All sales final. Oh well. Looks like an FS thread is coming to Lost Dogs soon....
    www.cluthelee.com
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,155
    and they won't let me return it. All sales final. Oh well. Looks like an FS thread is coming to Lost Dogs soon....
    Might work out good for you since it's sold out $$$
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USAPosts: 22,257
    FR181798 said:
    Yeah, I’ll just keep it, but will definitely be more discerning next time with these! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • FR181798 said:
    Yeah, I’ll just keep it, but will definitely be more discerning next time with these! 
    I'll take it off your hands.
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 27,376
    That was nice.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,155
    Rubano Tapes volume 2 arrived today. Quality of the vinyl and pressing seems pretty good. Still the wide spine single pocket sleeve which I'm not keen on. Came with a few creases which is disappointing for the money, it was packed well though and doesnt look like it's happened in shipping. Just one of these things.