OZARK -Netflix Show

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    watched the last 4 episodes of the the new season last night. holy fucking fuck. 

#ruthgonewild
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    watched the last 4 episodes of the the new season last night. holy fucking fuck. 

#ruthgonewild
    I just watched the last episode....did not expect that
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Oh jesus....I gotta stay away from here. Just finished 4 last night. Top notch television. I don't want it to end. 

chinese-happy.jpg
    Oh jesus....I gotta stay away from here. Just finished 4 last night. Top notch television. I don't want it to end. 

sorry, if I knew how to do that "spoiler" thing that some do, I'd do it. I just assumed people stayed away if they hadn't finished it. I did. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

I don't think anything was spoiled at all...Ruth is always going off

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    We are going to start the new season this weekend. I probably need to read up on the end of the previous season to try to remember what happened at the end. I remember some of it, bit I am sure I have forgotten most of it.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    edited January 2022
    I've watched the last scene in the final episode about 20 times now.  So well acted.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    edited January 2022
    We are going to start the new season this weekend. I probably need to read up on the end of the previous season to try to remember what happened at the end. I remember some of it, bit I am sure I have forgotten most of it.
    I watched the last 3 episodes of season 3,   digested that again and then started season 4.

Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited January 2022
    just watch the last 1-2 episodes from S3 first...always good advice

I rewatched all of them starting a month or so ago.  It doesn't take very long since there are only three seasons.  Very good show

Planning watching the final 3 tonight. 

I CANNOT WAIT
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Finished up the new season the other night. 

See the source image
    Hobbes said:

See the source image

no you didnt. still 7 more yet to be released.....

you finshed part 1 of season 4
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    Hobbes said:

See the source image

Thanks, professor.
    A good show always ends at the right time....I think they did this perfectly. I can't wait to see how they all end up.

• Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    A good show always ends at the right time....I think they did this perfectly. I can't wait to see how they all end up.
    For sure.  Breaking Bad did the same thing where they didn't drag it out and ended at the right time..  Way too many shows have gone on way too long just because they were popular.  Dexter and Homeland are the first 2 that come to mind....maybe it's a Showtime problem.
    I actually wished Homeland went on longer, lol. I miss that show. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Hobbes said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Hobbes said:

See the source image

Thanks, professor.

just pointing out you have more good stuff to come.

I miss it too but agree with Indifference. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    They wrapped it up nicely but there were some pretty brutal seasons in the middle.
    mickeyrat said:
    Hobbes said:
    mickeyrat said:
    Hobbes said:

See the source image

Thanks, professor.

just pointing out you have more good stuff to come.
    You are enabling my addictive tendencies. :lol:

In my previous post, I had considered a very Ruth-esque response to you but thought maybe it wouldn't translate well in the written word and the humor would be lost. Also, all ages forum blah, blah, blah.
    They wrapped it up nicely but there were some pretty brutal seasons in the middle.
    yeah, for sure, there really was nowhere left to go. I guess when I say I miss Homeland, it's more that I need another show just like it. I love that global politics/terrorism 24/Homeland type shows. And Homeland was so much better because it wasn't just domestic.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    yeah, for sure, there really was nowhere left to go. I guess when I say I miss Homeland, it's more that I need another show just like it. I love that global politics/terrorism 24/Homeland type shows. And Homeland was so much better because it wasn't just domestic.
    I am one of the few that very much enjoyed homeland after the first two seasons. If you can separate them, the rest if it is good and fun and topical and I do think they ended it well
    I am one of the few that very much enjoyed homeland after the first two seasons. If you can separate them, the rest if it is good and fun and topical and I do think they ended it well
    yeah, I liked it all the way through, and I liked the ending too, as somewhat ambiguous as it was. I just couldn't see another go 'round of "saul trusts carrie, saul doesn't trust carrie, saul saves carrie, saul doesn't trust carrie or that's what the writers want us to believe, carrie saves everyone, carrie has a breakdown, saul saves carrie and she gets her job back again". lol
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

yeah, I liked it all the way through, and I liked the ending too, as somewhat ambiguous as it was. I just couldn't see another go 'round of "saul trusts carrie, saul doesn't trust carrie, saul saves carrie, saul doesn't trust carrie or that's what the writers want us to believe, carrie saves everyone, carrie has a breakdown, saul saves carrie and she gets her job back again". lol
    Haha right. There was a lot of that! Lol
    One of my favorite things about Ozark is how Marty's mild response is not congruent with the severity of the situation. One of the kids does something seriously F'd up and he's all, "Hey, gang..." :lol:
    Hobbes said:
    One of my favorite things about Ozark is how Marty's mild response is not congruent with the severity of the situation. One of the kids does something seriously F'd up and he's all, "Hey, gang..." :lol:
    "so, jonah, why'd ya shoot up the house, bud?" was so on brand Marty
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Hobbes said:
    Haha. Exactly.
    edited January 2022
    Hobbes said:
    Hobbes said:
    Haha. Exactly.
    "We'll I'm late for my own felony. See you later." --When discussing Jonah with Wendy in the 4 episode. lol. Nobody pulls off sarcasm quite like Bateman. 

I finished last night. Already going through withdrawal. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I didn't love it.  I want to, it's just getting too outrageous. I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong and I guess it was always unrealistic, but yeah, just feel like it's all exaggerated

Team Ruth though
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    I didn't love it.  I want to, it's just getting too outrageous. I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong and I guess it was always unrealistic, but yeah, just feel like it's all exaggerated

Team Ruth though
    I love it, but agree it is all way to over the top.

No way a cartel leader is coming to the US to do what Javi is doing.  No way the CEO will buy from the cartel vs let the company just go under.  I would expect that the suppliers to big pharma would figure out pretty quick where it is actually coming from.  Can go on and on…