The Joe Rogan Thread

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
     I will concede this game right now for that one.
    Game set match
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Ah, who cares? The way this “news” was reported (and by whom) speaks volumes to me.

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,420
    benjs said:

at this point I think he is just seeing what gets picked up by the "news"
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    He’s hung like a horse…
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    edited November 2021
    OnWis97 said:
    He’s hung like a horse…
    Insert ivermectin joke here
    DewieCox said:
    OnWis97 said:
    He’s hung like a horse…
    Insert ivermectin joke here
    Joe Rogan - now with fewer worms.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • mickeyrat said:
    benjs said:

at this point I think he is just seeing what gets picked up by the "news"
    Agreed. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Joe Rogan's 4/20 Vancouver show cancelled since he can't get into the venue (or Canada at all) because he's not vaccinated. lol
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    Joe Rogan's 4/20 Vancouver show cancelled since he can't get into the venue (or Canada at all) because he's not vaccinated. lol
    too funny.

what a dumbass.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    too funny.

what a dumbass.
    I don't know if he even would have scheduled it himself, or his management, but the fact remains, he/they knew/should have known this would have been a thing. And he's still going on air telling the world that his natural immunity should exempt him from needing the vaccine: he thinks his natural immunity is better than vaccination immunity, and the science just doesn't support that. at all. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    too funny.

what a dumbass.
    I don't know if he even would have scheduled it himself, or his management, but the fact remains, he/they knew/should have known this would have been a thing. And he's still going on air telling the world that his natural immunity should exempt him from needing the vaccine: he thinks his natural immunity is better than vaccination immunity, and the science just doesn't support that. at all. 
    you think bro is gonna know about or believe in the science?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    edited December 2021
    I bet he’s vaccinated but he thinks he’ll make more bilking idiots so he doesn’t want to lose the audience he’s really mined the last 6 months or so.
    too funny.

what a dumbass.
    you think bro is gonna know about or believe in the science?
    bro knows about restrictions. he talks about it all the time. (or he did when I still listened to him/paid attention)
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

DewieCox said:
    I bet he’s vaccinated but he thinks he’ll make more bilking idiots so he doesn’t want to lose the audience he’s really mined the last 6 months or so.
    he's got nothing to gain, as far as I can see, from claiming he's not vaxxed if he is. he's got the same audience he always did for his comedy shows; and I don't think he talks about this stuff during his shows. he's also already pocketed his millions from spotify. I just don't see the gain there. 

he came right out and said he was leaning towards getting vaxxed had he not gotten covid. he said that to Sanjay Gupta when he was a guest on JRE. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    https://twitter.com/mollyjongfast/status/1480158835377688580?s=21
    🤣🤣 yeah ok we’re hipnotized  but I bet his listeners are! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    JoRo made a boo-boo and was stammering and stuttering. 
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    it's hilarious to me that people make comments like that when the government isn't even involved
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    it's hilarious to me that people make comments like that when the government isn't even involved
    Agreed.  No one is silencing Rogan.  I saw him talking about his Spotify deal…he says, he owns the show, Spotify gave him a license deal and he never hears from them.  He just submits a guest list to them…

Give Peas A Chance…
    I did watch the Joe Rogan interviews of Elon musk…they were real good interviews…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Neil > Yucky Rogan

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Neil > Yucky Rogan

Can't find this anywhere online, and likely false, though not out of the realm of possibility from NY.

EV
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,420
    benjs said:
    Neil > Yucky Rogan

Can't find this anywhere online, and likely false, though not out of the realm of possibility from NY.

did find that young seems to threaten spotify yearly.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • benjs said:
    Neil > Yucky Rogan

"Likely false" 

lol. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • AW124797AW124797 Posts: 641
    edited January 2022
    Neil > Yucky Rogan

For Spotify it's a no-brainer from a business point of view. I'll miss Neil.
    Post edited by AW124797 on
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    Damn a world that someone like Rogan is more valuable to a music service than a legend like Neil Young. 
  • benjs said:
    Neil > Yucky Rogan

Rolling Stone is posting likely false news stories about this. Maybe email them about it.