Options

The Joe Rogan Thread

Comments

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Joe Rogan has also stated he’s not a trump support nor did he vote for him…

He has also stated he’s an idiot and don’t listen to him fir medical advice…

But young and Mitchell are yesterdays news…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
  • Options

But young and Mitchell are yesterdays news…
    Than why are you putting such an effort into posting about them?

isn't that odd.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Did you cancel your Spotify subscriptions?  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    Assuming he meant to say ‘remove’, this is a good shift in the right direction! Like I said, stranger things have gone viral.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:
    Assuming he meant to say ‘remove’, this is a good shift in the right direction! Like I said, stranger things have gone viral.
    It’s a joke. He always jokes about himself in that manner. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    benjs said:
    It’s a joke. He always jokes about himself in that manner. 

Gotcha! Thanks for explaining.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    pjl44 said:
    If you want to keep people from going to Joe Rogan on this topic, conduct yourself with humility when covid hospitalization data turns out to be inflated for some period of time in a very facepalm way. People can smell bullshit.

Screw those sixty thousand Covid deaths in the past month, they’d be just as dead without the virus.

dammit I just bumped the jerks thread…oh well, it was at the top anyway.
  • Options

HIS NAME IS DANIEL. NOT DANIELE! ONCE YOU STOOD FOR FIGHTING THE MAN. NOW YOU ARE BIG PHARMA AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WRITING THE CORRECT NAMES
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114

HIS NAME IS DANIEL. NOT DANIELE! ONCE YOU STOOD FOR FIGHTING THE MAN. NOW YOU ARE BIG PHARMA AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WRITING THE CORRECT NAMES

Neil has a typo on the name, and you have a typo of what Neil typed. Circle of life. Mistakes happen, let’s hope Ek has the courage to fix the mistakes he sends to the world and  stream correct vaccine information in editorials during roegans show as is his responsibility 
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    ANYWON WHO MAKES TYPOS SHOULD BE SHOT!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,780

Neil has a typo on the name, and you have a typo of what Neil typed. Circle of life. Mistakes happen, let’s hope Ek has the courage to fix the mistakes he sends to the world and  stream correct vaccine information in editorials during roegans show as is his responsibility 

who is this roegan?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    So many Bro Jogans posting so many memes.

They get so easily upset.

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,774
    dignin said:

Same could be said for the opposing side. People were posting graphs blaming joe for the stock decline the past week. Which couldn’t be further from the truth. But you know, if someone agrees they believe it without looking any further. Rogan fans and Neil fans are both acting like children over this. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:

Same could be said for the opposing side. People were posting graphs blaming joe for the stock decline the past week. Which couldn’t be further from the truth. But you know, if someone agrees they believe it without looking any further. Rogan fans and Neil fans are both acting like children over this. 
    I think Neil young fans are upset because, like him, they don't like a massive platform supporting someone who spreads misinformation and lies that kills people.

Bro Jogan fans are upset that someone dare take a stand against the messiah.

I don't see the both sides here.

It's easy to understand why an artist wouldn't want their brand to be associated with Spotify. I don't think they should cancel Rogan, just take down the lies and misinformation. Start acting like a responsible company.

I hope more artists grow a spine and follow suit. Looking at you PJ, and all my favorite bands.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    dignin said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:

I think Neil young fans are upset because, like him, they don't like a massive platform supporting someone who spreads misinformation and lies that kills people.

It's easy to understand why an artist wouldn't want their brand to be associated with Spotify. I don't think they should cancel Rogan, just take down the lies and misinformation. Start acting like a responsible company.

I hope more artists grow a spine and follow suit. Looking at you PJ, and all my favorite bands.
    Strong Tipper Gore energy 
  • Options
    All this talk about how little digital media pays artist, what about radio stations?  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    Frampton pulling from Spotify....let's go PJ
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    dasvidanadasvidana Grand Junction CO Posts: 1,318
    pjl44 said:
    dignin said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:

what a silly comment. Tipper Gore wanted government intervention to address racy music lyrics. The Spotify issue has nothing to do with government intervention. It's about artists' choices. Give me a break. 
    It's nice to be nice to the nice.
  • Options
    Is he? Not seeing anything about it
  • Options
    dasvidana said:
    pjl44 said:
    dignin said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:

what a silly comment. Tipper Gore wanted government intervention to address racy music lyrics. The Spotify issue has nothing to do with government intervention. It's about artists' choices. Give me a break. 
    B-b-b-but cencorship.
    B-b-b-but no more rocking in the free world Neil?
  • Options
    After reading the piece in the Atlantic about old music…it’s not a bad thing these old timers are stepping aside.  Let people hear new music…

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    hmmm...might have been bad info
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    patkelly12patkelly12 CT Posts: 346

Oh the irony....
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Only thing I've found. Does not explicitly state he is removing his music.

• Options
    pjl44 said:
    dignin said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:

You're embarrassing yourself.

Strong Bro energy.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    dignin said:
    pjl44 said:
    dignin said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    dignin said:

You're embarrassing yourself.

Strong Bro energy.

Jello energy!
    Jello Biafra  Alternative Tentacles Records

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
  • Options
    Hobbes said:
    Only thing I've found. Does not explicitly state he is removing his music.

He is Sweden during WW2.