Canadians making the trip to Ohana and SHN and the travel rules that goes with it.

1234568»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,653
    tish said:
    demetrios said:
    Have fun tonight!Pm me your address. PJNB told me what you want :)

Thank you! :)  

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,439
    edited October 2021
    I'm cleared to go home! Pcr passed!
    Best souvenir ever, thanks Ed!
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • stawamusstawamus Vancouver, Canada Posts: 23
    chitty said:
    My brother and I just got tested to fly back to Vancouver on Monday via CVS pharmacy. Booked the test a week ago. Lady said 1-2 days for the result. If we don’t get results back by 3 on Monday with flight at 6pm maybe have to pay an arm and leg for rapid test. 

Would recommend using this as it was FREE, saving over $150, but do it 70 hours before flight to make sure you get results. I’ll be a bit stressed now worrying about getting results back 

Just wanna say BIG THANKS to chitty for the heads up on CVS free PCR testing. Worked perfectly for me and some friends saving us a ton of money. Cheers!
    tish said:
    I'm cleared to go home! Pcr passed!
    Best souvenir ever, thanks Ed!

Awesome!!! :) 
  • stawamus said:
    chitty said:
    My brother and I just got tested to fly back to Vancouver on Monday via CVS pharmacy. Booked the test a week ago. Lady said 1-2 days for the result. If we don’t get results back by 3 on Monday with flight at 6pm maybe have to pay an arm and leg for rapid test. 

Would recommend using this as it was FREE, saving over $150, but do it 70 hours before flight to make sure you get results. I’ll be a bit stressed now worrying about getting results back 

Just wanna say BIG THANKS to chitty for the heads up on CVS free PCR testing. Worked perfectly for me and some friends saving us a ton of money. Cheers!
    I second this! Love how folks on the forum help each other out. 
  • chittychitty Posts: 575
    No problem. Glad it worked for everyone! I’ve got similar tips on this forum before so why not share. 
    ^ I decided to pay the 300 US so we could walk through, have the mid-nasal swab, guarantee getting results without CVS problems, and not put the burden on the feds funded by US taxes. Mostly for peace of mind.
    Glad all went well. :)
    edited October 2021
    When we got to the border the agent asked us where we had been.

Guess who was randomly selected for a covid test?!!!

So, we passed 3 tests each last week.  Tambourine noisemaking Pipsqueak has to take one more in a week and we're done with the red tape!

Post edited by Spunkie on