Options

Canadians making the trip to Ohana and SHN and the travel rules that goes with it.

Comments

• Options
    Still kindly waiting for someone to provide the link/phone number for a nurse to come to your hotel room for a rapid PCR test.  Would like to have that in my back pocket as Plan B in the event of a glitch with cvs.  Thanks 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    Cleared all international requirements and sitting in Pearson waiting to fly to LA!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
    PJNB said:
    Cleared all international requirements and sitting in Pearson waiting to fly to LA!

Hell yeah!!! :)
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,791
    Still kindly waiting for someone to provide the link/phone number for a nurse to come to your hotel room for a rapid PCR test.  Would like to have that in my back pocket as Plan B in the event of a glitch with cvs.  Thanks 
       wetestu.com 
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Congrats dude. Safe travels
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 577
    PJNB said:
    Enjoy the shows! 
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,542
    PJNB said:
    Sweet! See ya at the pool!
  • Options
    andrew68 said:
       wetestu.com 
    Thanks! We did the self-administered free swab at cvs this afternoon for the flight home Sunday. Just want an emergency back up if we don’t get our results.  I always gotta have a Plan B lol
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Awesome Dude. Send me a Pm and include your digits. I’ll text you at the gig. Be great to meet you 👍
  • Options
    tish said:
    PJNB said:
    Sweet! See ya at the pool!
    We just arrived. Might hit it up tomorrow
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,470
    Enjoy the shows my fellow Canadians!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Check b4 u leave on Saturday. NB!

I can't f** Nsleep. ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!
  • Options
    tish said:

I am up right now and cant sleep lol. 5 local time  but 9am my time so I am all messed up. When does the breakfast open up at the best western lol
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,372
    PJNB said:
    tish said:

I am up right now and cant sleep lol. 5 local time  but 9am my time so I am all messed up. When does the breakfast open up at the best western lol
    Xmas morning for you guys. Im very jealous, ENJOY!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    tish said:

Oh thank God they have food. Thought it might be closed!
  • Options

• Options
    edited October 2021
    tish said:

Cute! We just had breakfast lots of options and grabbed a doggy bag for after the show lol. I am on the second floor where you guys at
  • Options
    Have fun! :) 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,521
    tish said:

My 9 year old daughter pointed to some of these onesies at a store while at the mall last week and of course my eye noticed the 🥑 first lol.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Negative test for Sunday flight received. 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    PJNB said:
    Fuck yeah man, HAVE AN AWESOME TIME!! Make some memories!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    HAVE A BLAST MATE!!! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited October 2021
    We got ours too.  BIG thanks to the folks who gave us the heads up on cvs pharmacy.  Saved us 300US on PCR tests. 

EDIT - Spoke to soon. My wife is fine, she can access her “MyChart” for cvs. The thing didn’t recognize me and had locked me out. Just what I needed lol
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 577
    We got ours too.  BIG thanks to the folks who gave us the heads up on cvs pharmacy.  Saved us 300US on PCR tests. 

EDIT - Spoke to soon. My wife is fine, she can access her “MyChart” for cvs. The thing didn’t recognize me and had locked me out. Just what I needed lol
    This happened to my brother too. Just try again and if you have to call cvs Custoemr service. You’ll need a screen shot of the result at airport 
  • Options
    Have fun tonight!
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Have fun tonight!Pm me your address. PJNB told me what you want :)
  • Options
    chitty said:

This happened to my brother too. Just try again and if you have to call cvs Custoemr service. You’ll need a screen shot of the result at airport 
    Turns out my birthday was entered incorrectly. All good for tomorrow. Thanks for the help 👍
  • Options
    Safe returns to all flying back. Back to normal now, although I'm sure the new "normal" will have more Gigaton in it. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    edited October 2021
    Sitting in the airport waiting for our Montreal flight. Had an amazing time this weekend on our short trip and am itching for some more shows! Hope everyone makes it home ok with no issues.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Bye guys! Nice to meet so many of you!
    Post edited by Spunkie on