#46 President Joe Biden

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,601

LOL. Losers be losing. 
    Surf's up dude!  Ha!  Tell us some more stories. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    mrussel1 said:

LOL. Losers be losing. 
    Heard he finished 1 under at Torrey the other day...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    mrussel1 said:

LOL. Losers be losing. 
    As a surfer, I’m offended by all
    of this. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:

LOL. Losers be losing. 
    of this. 
    I actually surfed for the first time in years at Tourmaline surf park and then Pacific Beach in San Diego, about two weeks ago.  Jesus I forgot how much work it could be, especially in high tide when it gets so unruly.  Then my son lost control and hit me in teh face with his board.  Sucked.
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:

LOL. Losers be losing. 
    of this. 
    I actually surfed for the first time in years at Tourmaline surf park and then Pacific Beach in San Diego, about two weeks ago.  Jesus I forgot how much work it could be, especially in high tide when it gets so unruly.  Then my son lost control and hit me in teh face with his board.  Sucked.
    Haha! Yea it’s a lot of work. I love it man. Glad you got out there. Sorry about the board to the face! 
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:

LOL. Losers be losing. 
    of this. 
    Haha! Yea it’s a lot of work. I love it man. Glad you got out there. Sorry about the board to the face! 
    Lucky it was a foam board. 
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:

LOL. Losers be losing. 
    of this. 
    Lucky it was a foam board. 
    I hope so! No one should go out with a hard board unless they are excellent surfers. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

LOL. Losers be losing. 
    who is the loser here? obama won twice. biden beat trump in a landslide. trump's the only one term twice impeached loser of one of the worst presidents in history. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410

LOL. Losers be losing. 
    who is the loser here? obama won twice. biden beat trump in a landslide. trump's the only one term twice impeached loser of one of the worst presidents in history. 

who also lost both chambers of congress to boot.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Nope. The left are trash. Everything they touch turns too shit. But don't worry WI. You got rid of that super racist rock. So now WI is all good!
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Nope. The left are trash. Everything they touch turns too shit. But don't worry WI. You got rid of that super racist rock. So now WI is all good!
    Just happy that we voted thee worst president ever out of office I’m just hoping he ends up behind bars soon! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited August 2021
    Nope. The left are trash. Everything they touch turns too shit. But don't worry WI. You got rid of that super racist rock. So now WI is all good!
    someone missed their daily dose of ivermectin today. 

edit: I'm going to leave this up for transparency, but I'm switching gears here.  My apologies for my snark. 

honest question: what about the left makes you so angry?
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    someone missed their daily dose of ivermectin today. 

edit: I'm going to leave this up for transparency, but I'm switching gears here.  My apologies for my snark. 

honest question: what about the left makes you so angry?
    that they’re not the right. 
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    mickeyrat said:

LOL. Losers be losing. 

who also lost both chambers of congress to boot.....
    don't forget he lost the popular  vote twice. bigly.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    edited August 2021
    Just a quick question....

Does this ass make my horse look big?

Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    Load that fella up with beefarino.
    biden's speech today was pretty good. i am glad he made the decision that he did and got us out of there. 
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    biden's speech today was pretty good. i am glad he made the decision that he did and got us out of there. 
    Traitor. You’re with the antiiiiiifa, terrorist, raper people.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    I look forward to welcoming President Volodymyr Zelenskyy of Ukraine to the White House today to reaffirm America’s commitment to Ukraine’s sovereignty, territorial integrity, and Euro-Atlantic aspirations.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Seems like the free fall of Joe's approval rating has leveled off a bit and is up a smidge the last few days. I think the covid stuff this week is smart (not only from public health stand point but politically). Makes the republicans look even crazier as they rail against it and things are bound to get better as a result of the actions in a couple months (at least I think) so Joe should get credit. 45% avg might be his floor (his predecessor's ceiling, just about) with 55% being his ceiling.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/?ex_cid=rrpromo

chinese-happy.jpg
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    Seems like the free fall of Joe's approval rating has leveled off a bit and is up a smidge the last few days. I think the covid stuff this week is smart (not only from public health stand point but politically). Makes the republicans look even crazier as they rail against it and things are bound to get better as a result of the actions in a couple months (at least I think) so Joe should get credit. 45% avg might be his floor (his predecessor's ceiling, just about) with 55% being his ceiling.

I think what also may have helped, is that Biden did a great job delivering the message. I thought the ending - a clear and moderately condescending "get vaccinated", pressing his palm against the podium, and walking away as people shouted questions at him - was really powerful, and hopefully will be good enough for TV news to use it. Republicans seem to enjoy the dick-measuring contests, so maybe some will respond to Biden waving his with gained respect. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    Have at it.

The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Funny as shit!
    benjs said:

I think what also may have helped, is that Biden did a great job delivering the message. I thought the ending - a clear and moderately condescending "get vaccinated", pressing his palm against the podium, and walking away as people shouted questions at him - was really powerful, and hopefully will be good enough for TV news to use it. Republicans seem to enjoy the dick-measuring contests, so maybe some will respond to Biden waving his with gained respect. 
    New polling seems to show the majority of Americans support vaccine mandates too. We'll see what happens in a couple months or so. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Funny as shit!
    Something to be proud of.

Though I'm sure that if the same thing happened 2 years ago only it was fuck dQnald tRUmp you would have said it was disrespectful and in-American.

And now a reminder that if you support a racist in any way, shape, or form including voting, that makes you a racist as well.
    Funny as shit!
    Texas A&M... truly the finest scholars in the nat.... oh man I can't even finish that sentence.  
  • Funny as shit!
    Well, they sure showed him! 
    mrussel1 said:
    Funny as shit!
    Texas A&M... truly the finest scholars in the nat.... oh man I can't even finish that sentence.  
    wow. impressive that they can string together 4 syllables like that.

whats that saying? get the vax starve a troll?

mickeyrat said:
    whats that saying? get the vax starve a troll?
    A big part of the problem is that the biggest anti-vaxx people in politics, social media, and on TV HAVE BEEN VACCINATED surprise surprise they are HYPOCRITES 
    The worst part is that their followers/viewers/voters are so damn ignorant they don't care.