Ohana Encore Weekend

Comments

• SpartanacusSpartanacus San Diego Posts: 794
    Anyone else amazed that these two shows aren't sold out yet?  I figured you'd have people traveling from all over the country and world to see PJ.  Unless most of those people already are doing so for either the NJ or 1st Ohana show.  Yes, I know it is expensive and nothing is guaranteed with the Delta Fear Factor push, but still...I find it odd.  Anyone know the max capacity for these shows?
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    Anyone else amazed that these two shows aren't sold out yet?  I figured you'd have people traveling from all over the country and world to see PJ.  Unless most of those people already are doing so for either the NJ or 1st Ohana show.  Yes, I know it is expensive and nothing is guaranteed with the Delta Fear Factor push, but still...I find it odd.  Anyone know the max capacity for these shows?
    It is interesting they aren’t sold out.  Some people just do not like festivals though.  I am one that is fine treating it like a regular show and showing up at 8pm and just getting a spot towards the back.  
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    edited August 2021
    DEGBTI said:
    Fauci today says no lockdowns, that puts that idea to bed!
    Really? I tried hard to believe in this guy but he changes his tune daily. I know many follow him like he’s some messiah but he’s made too many blunders to even begin to count. Speaking of blunders let’s talk about the CDC and their outdoor spread guidance. Multiple studies showed outdoors transmission basically at zero but yet somehow the CDC settles on 10%? I was worried about theses shows and if restrictions are put in place I will immediately sell my tickets. This madness needs to end. At this point though I’d be shocked if these shows didn’t go and as is. Delta will eventually run out of unvaccinated targets susceptible to poor outcomes. Probably before these shows even happen. At which point we can start calling it endemic and get on with our lives before we cause any more self destruction. See you all in two months!

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/11/briefing/outdoor-covid-transmission-cdc-number.html
    ya, really, https://news.yahoo.com/fauci-dont-think-were-going-061026368.html, do a quick google search next time, easy
    Post edited by DEGBTI on
  • MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    I don't think people are fearful, look at the amount of people that attended Lolla... lol... 
    People are itching for live music. 
    I think as it gets closer, they may sell out. 
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    If Fauci changes his tune from time to time, it is because the virus changes it's tune!
  • FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 402
    ya im om the really don't like festivals train. so I'm gonna try and show up to sea right before pj goes on

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    There might be a lot of people waiting and seeing how it plays out the next month or so before spending the money, even though there will almost certainly be refunds if it is postponed or canceled.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 875
    just a little insight. If you only get your news from the news, its going to be bad. If you want something with a little truth to it, watch the stock market. The market always looks a few months out. It spokes very easy with bad news. That being said, the market hit or close to record highs today. Just sayin
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,920
    okay, so... Beck!

PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

Saw him at Hard Rock Live in Orlando on the Sea Change tour. He put on a great show. Hoping we get some stuff from Odelay!, Midnight Vultures & Guero/Guerolito.
    Sleepless Nights HAS to happen (unless Ed & Beck rummage for a new 45" to cover ;) )
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,218
    FirstExit said:
    Can the person who said car rental at LAX is a cluster please elaborate? I know it has always been a shuttle to rental agency airport but has something got even worse lately? Leaving aside the rate.

In the last two months i've had friends and colleagues show up and either the rental agency doesn't have a car for them yet, and they have to wait 24-48 hours or go to another agency, or they've just been told they can't honor the reservation. Enterprise and Hertz. I've also heard the wait to get a car can get up to 3 hours long. Of course these are anecdotal, and i'm sure representation the minority of experiences, so keep an eye on the situation as we get closer to the dates. BTW the tip I often give coworkers flying to LAX is to take an uber to enterprise's locations in either Marina del Rey or on Venice Blvd near National. The rates are waits are always lower.

This is not unique to LAX, by the way; finding a rental car anywhere is harder and more expensive than it used to be. This will ease up when supply chain issues are resolved, I imagine/ hope.

So, yes. flying into LAX might be most convenient/ least expensive, but you also need to factor in things like traffic (!!!) and how you are getting from the airport to Dana Point. I don't know if the train is an option for people who are staying near the venue, but it might be worth looking into whether or not it stops near Dana Point (and LAX, LOL). Looks like the Surfliner stops in San Juan Capistrano: https://www.pacificsurfliner.com/plan-your-trip/schedules/schedule-change/

I've mentioned it before, but it's worth repeating: ALASKA AIRLINES HAS A NON-STOP FROM BOSTON TO SAN DIEGO. Really!! So if you are near Boston, I highly, highly, recommend this option. There's one non-stop/ day going each way.

Lockdowns: Gov Newsom is facing a recall election next month, there is NO WAY he shuts down the state again. I also think that delta will have burned through by late September. And I also agree with the others here who said that the encore weekend would not have been announced had they not been confident that they could pull it off. PJ has been pretty cautious all along.

FDA approval: Fauci said yesterday that he expects that in the next two weeks. Which leads me to:

In the original Ohana thread, I asserted that the testing/ vax expectations would be on the honor system, because wristbands can be transferred and are they *really* going to check your CDC card at the gate? But now I'm thinking that I might have been wrong about that.

There's a big push to require vaccination, and at this point, given the rapid shift in sentiment and the rise in case rates, I think it's possible that they *will* require proof of vaccination to enter the venue. I'm just spitballing, based on talk of making vaccination a prerequisite for flying, LA considering requiring proof of vaccination to use gyms, restaurants, theaters (like NYC), local (SD) businesses that are requiring proof of vaccination to enter. Now, Orange County is not LA (or San Diego), but I could see festival organizers making this decision.

California residents can download a digital vaccine record/ QR code from the state health dept; those records were a complete cluster when the site first launched. but they seem to be getting up to speed now.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    FirstExit said:
    Can the person who said car rental at LAX is a cluster please elaborate? I know it has always been a shuttle to rental agency airport but has something got even worse lately? Leaving aside the rate.

In the last two months i've had friends and colleagues show up and either the rental agency doesn't have a car for them yet, and they have to wait 24-48 hours or go to another agency, or they've just been told they can't honor the reservation. Enterprise and Hertz. I've also heard the wait to get a car can get up to 3 hours long. Of course these are anecdotal, and i'm sure representation the minority of experiences, so keep an eye on the situation as we get closer to the dates. BTW the tip I often give coworkers flying to LAX is to take an uber to enterprise's locations in either Marina del Rey or on Venice Blvd near National. The rates are waits are always lower.

This is not unique to LAX, by the way; finding a rental car anywhere is harder and more expensive than it used to be. This will ease up when supply chain issues are resolved, I imagine/ hope.

So, yes. flying into LAX might be most convenient/ least expensive, but you also need to factor in things like traffic (!!!) and how you are getting from the airport to Dana Point. I don't know if the train is an option for people who are staying near the venue, but it might be worth looking into whether or not it stops near Dana Point (and LAX, LOL). Looks like the Surfliner stops in San Juan Capistrano: https://www.pacificsurfliner.com/plan-your-trip/schedules/schedule-change/

I've mentioned it before, but it's worth repeating: ALASKA AIRLINES HAS A NON-STOP FROM BOSTON TO SAN DIEGO. Really!! So if you are near Boston, I highly, highly, recommend this option. There's one non-stop/ day going each way.

Lockdowns: Gov Newsom is facing a recall election next month, there is NO WAY he shuts down the state again. I also think that delta will have burned through by late September. And I also agree with the others here who said that the encore weekend would not have been announced had they not been confident that they could pull it off. PJ has been pretty cautious all along.

FDA approval: Fauci said yesterday that he expects that in the next two weeks. Which leads me to:

In the original Ohana thread, I asserted that the testing/ vax expectations would be on the honor system, because wristbands can be transferred and are they *really* going to check your CDC card at the gate? But now I'm thinking that I might have been wrong about that.

There's a big push to require vaccination, and at this point, given the rapid shift in sentiment and the rise in case rates, I think it's possible that they *will* require proof of vaccination to enter the venue. I'm just spitballing, based on talk of making vaccination a prerequisite for flying, LA considering requiring proof of vaccination to use gyms, restaurants, theaters (like NYC), local (SD) businesses that are requiring proof of vaccination to enter. Now, Orange County is not LA (or San Diego), but I could see festival organizers making this decision.

California residents can download a digital vaccine record/ QR code from the state health dept; those records were a complete cluster when the site first launched. but they seem to be getting up to speed now.
    Great post and insight. We are just over 7 weeks from the festival. I feel like that is an eternity with regards to Delta and cases. It looks to me like you will be hopefully right about Delta burning out before the fest. That is good for everyone if true not just us concert goers. I know people do not like the covid talk in these threads but it is all on our minds and if anyone wants to have a chat send me a pm. 
  • Got a nonstop on United from DC to LAX for $99 (plus $30 to make it refundable for credit), and San Diego to Denver (to visit a friend) for $59 nonstop on United. 
    I have a corporate code for enterprise that cut the price in half, but another option for those looking for cars is Turo. Check it out.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • ski_fastski_fast Posts: 14
    edited August 2021
    My girlfriend cannot attend the Encore weekend so I would like to sell her show tickets to a 10 Club fan with no markup.  Good for both nights from the $7,000 VIP option so along with all the other VIP perks listed in this thread you also get access to the artist guest lounge and $125 food and beverage credit and $100 merchandise credit.  Sorry ticket is now spoken for from another Ten Club member.  Thanks Ed, see you at Ohana.   
    Post edited by ski_fast on
  • danlee1095danlee1095 Posts: 982
    edited August 2021

Just sent you a message.
    Post edited by danlee1095 on
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL)
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,541
    Low ticket warning for the encore weekend, weekend GA passes only left
  • jammergirljammergirl Posts: 594
    Go Animal said:
    Saw him at Hard Rock Live in Orlando on the Sea Change tour. He put on a great show. Hoping we get some stuff from Odelay!, Midnight Vultures & Guero/Guerolito.
    Sleepless Nights HAS to happen (unless Ed & Beck rummage for a new 45" to cover ;) )
    I love Beck, got into him even before discovering PJ! between him and Lord Huron I feel like this show was made for me. I saw Beck in 2006 and 2017, he is amazing live! Hoping for a duet with Ed as well.  

Like some people have said, I'm a bit nervous to attend as well with delta going around. I'm fully vaxxed but I do live with my twin 2-year old nieces and don't want to bring anything back to them. The outdoor concert itself sounds pretty darn safe. being near the ocean breezes and I plan on just hanging back and enjoying the music, my days of trying to press to the front are over. It's just the short flight and transportation/restaurants/etc. that is giving me a bit of anxiety. 
  • ski_fast said:
    My girlfriend cannot attend the Encore weekend so I would like to sell her show tickets to a 10 Club fan with no markup.  Good for both nights from the $7,000 VIP option so along with all the other VIP perks listed in this thread you also get access to the artist guest lounge and $125 food and beverage credit and $100 merchandise credit.  Sorry ticket is now spoken for from another Ten Club member.  Thanks Ed, see you at Ohana.   
    See you there, dude! Thank you!!! Stoked.
    Dallas 98
    Dallas 2000
    Kansas City 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Memphis 2000
    OKC 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Kansas City 2003
    Little Rock 2003
    Cincinnati 2006
    Vegas 2006
    EV Los Angeles 2008 x 2
    VH1 Rock Honors the Who 2008 
    Berlin 2009
    Los Angeles 2009 x 4
    The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien 2009
    Los Angeles 2013 x 2
    Tulsa 2014
    EV Ohana 2016
    Ohana 2021 x 4
    Los Angeles 2022 x 2
  • LaurelhurstLaurelhurst Around The Bend Posts: 13
    Cocktails on Ed. =) This is gonna be awesome. Just hope I can fit my surfboard in the locker... 
    All Those Yesterdays..... 
    Go Animal said:
    I love Beck, got into him even before discovering PJ! between him and Lord Huron I feel like this show was made for me. I saw Beck in 2006 and 2017, he is amazing live! Hoping for a duet with Ed as well.  

Like some people have said, I'm a bit nervous to attend as well with delta going around. I'm fully vaxxed but I do live with my twin 2-year old nieces and don't want to bring anything back to them. The outdoor concert itself sounds pretty darn safe. being near the ocean breezes and I plan on just hanging back and enjoying the music, my days of trying to press to the front are over. It's just the short flight and transportation/restaurants/etc. that is giving me a bit of anxiety. 
    Amen! \m/,

• curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,218
    Go Animal said:

Honestly, I think delta will have burned through by then. That, sadly, does not rule out the spread of another variant...
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    Melzombie said:
    California will NOT lockdown but we will surely have mask mandates back again. In a close packed crowd, like Lolla, there WILL be tons of positive tests. The vaxxed who are infected will take the covid variant with them and spread it around. I think masks are not unreasonable and it's better than canceling events. 
    I'm not an anti-masker, but good look to the fest crew enforcing masks outside, if it ends up like that. What a complete nightmare. Can you imagine someone going through the huge crowd, "excuse me sir, you need to cover your mouth and nose." I work part time at a grocery store (so I can afford to follow PJ) and it was a literal nightmare, a NIGHTMARE enforcing masks at my store. We had employees get threatened and spit on. I can't imagine them enforcing at Ohana. Maybe inside? but not at the stages. 

anyone else think they will require tests/cards like Lolla?? It doesn't matter to me because I'm fully vaccinated. 
    No. Jeff Ament said in a recent interview they are not into playing if they have to check for vaccinations. Therefore, one would have to imagine they are not into having staff police attendees for mask wearing.  Outdoor spread of the virus is remote anyway. 
    Fact:The risk of contracting the virus occurs when you are within 2 meters of a person indoors for 15 minutes or more. That 15 minutes is cumulative. 

There is some dispute regarding the CDC claim that 10% of transmission occur outdoors. Natural ventilation of being outdoors would significantly impede the ability of the virus to spread even if you were in a large crowd: 
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2021/5/12/1_5425049.html

With approximately 60% of the crowd vaccinated (I believe the US vaccination rate is lower than that, real head scratcher to me) the risk is even lower. 
    Ultimately, I have to ask:
    How long should I be impeded from doing the things I enjoy because Alt-right lunatics don’t want to get vaccinated? To be clear, Alberta is as right wing as Canada can get and there are a fair share of alt-right wingnuts here.  We have zero restrictions and while infections are rising, hospitalizations are down. Lockdowns were to help the hospitals get through this…. We are through it.  Time to rock! 

I keep seeing this "if you are scared of getting COVID just wear a mask" narrative from the right. They equate mask wearing with fear...yet they are "scared" to get a fucking shot?  I can't get over the idiocy of these people.
    They aren't afraid of getting the shot.  They aren't afraid of anything, except their freedom of choice and being taken away.  They just don't want to get the vax because it is not yet fully FDA approved and because they think they don't need it, which is true for the relatively young and healthy.  Please try to stop living in fear.  We're all going to die.  And kudos for Jeff (and Eric Clapton) for saying that.  Those who are afraid can triple vax, triple mask, try to steer clear of people, or don't go to the show.  It's all about choice...right?  Or is the left ready to abandon personal choice and be in favor of Roe vs. Wade getting overturned/?  We should all be pro-choice, pro-life, and believers that there is an acceptable middle ground compromise on most issues.  The same is true here.  These shows are outdoors and anyone 12 and over can get vax'd and can mask up...so there is no reason to fear going to any show, as long as you do what you need to do to protect yourself in order to curb your fears and make you feel safe.
    You might want to check that. Two teenage grandsons of a friend of mine ended up in the hospital for COVID pneumonia. Both healthy with no pre existing conditions. The staff at the hospital said that they are seeing more young people with severe disease reactions than before. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 555
    Selfish simps are eschewing shots. Screwing themselves and everyone else in the process. Thanks!
    wsimon74 said:
    Knew I liked him

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    edited August 2021
    wsimon74 said:
    I got an email today about my Bob Mould show in October in St Louis. Venue is requiring proof of vaccine or negative test to get in. Works for me. Also the venue is saying a mask must be worn inside the venue. Still works for me. 
    Post edited by JeBurkhardt on
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,872
    Bonnaroo just announced vax card or negative test to get in. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    JojoRice said:
    Smart move and expect Ohana to soon follow
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    PJNB said:
    JojoRice said:
    Smart move and expect Ohana to soon follow
    Yup
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com