When will we hear anything about tour rescheduling?

Comments

• Matts3221 said:
    NewJPage said:
    Zod said:
    NewJPage said:
    pjhawks said:
    NewJPage said:
    Seeing how the numbers are blowing up again in a lot of places, I wouldn't hold my breath. I for one would rather they get back in the studio as they are clearly in no rush, which I totally understand. 
    Except almost all new cases in America are those not vaccinated. Just require vaccinations for entry and reschedule the dates
    Vaccine is 63% effective against Delta, which is what is spreading like crazy. #s of vaccinated that are covid + is increasing substantially. Still quite effective against hospitalization/death, but vaccinated are spreading covid

I though I read that pfizer (and I suppose by proxy) Moderna, were something like 88 or 87% effective against Delta (two weeks after the 2nd shot)?  It's the Astrazeneca that' is 60 something percent, but that one wasn't used in America?

I think it was always known that vaccine people could be asymptomatic, but still spread the virus.

This is going to make tough decisions.  Do you do concerts for only people with vaccines, do you say fuck it, and play them anyway, and the people not getting vaccines can do as they will..  I dunno.   If the vaccines aren't able to return to normal, at what point do we give up?

Israel is at 63% and it used Pfizer. 42 states are seeing increasing cases...give it a week and it will be all 50.

As for your 2nd point, covid is likely here forever. If we can get the deniers on board it will make things semi normal. 

A lot of scientist are questioning the Israel numbers and want a peer reviewed study on the delta variant study of 63% effectiveness but for some reason Israel is not  share the data.

I want to see more evidence , also cases rising can be seen as an issue in the south and thru Texas with very low vaccination rates. 33% of all new cases are coming from just five states ( Florida , Louisiana , Arkansas , Missouri and Nevada. I think right now we are getting ahead of ourselves. My state saw an uptick in cases last week , our whole state went from 177 cases to 186 cases so increases of less than 10 in a single state is not like the winter when 200K cases a day were coming in.

Not to say we don't have a while too go but I also think as or right now the Delta variant is something I am only concerned about with unvaccinated , I still wear a mask when I grocery shop and I had both Pfizer shots in April.

Maybe being in New England is different as I think all of our states are in the top 10 of vaccinated residents.   

Agreed.  The delta variant should make unvaccinated people very concerned about their own health, but for the vaccinated people, I wouldn't worry about it for a second

Unfortunately, the media is making it sound way worse than it actually is (not surprising)

Again, the case numbers and death numbers for us being completely open for 6 weeks should make everyone feel great about coronavirus.  We are moving and continue to move forward with this, regardless of what the media says.  Let me know when we get back to even approaching the December-January numbers and ill come back here, say we f****d up and that I was wrong.  

I like how "the media" is being blamed.  People should be scared because as this goes on more variants will pop up and it will be because of the unvaccinated.
    If any media should shoulder the blame it's Fox news, OAN, and other conservative outlets for downplaying this death disaster.
    Variants were always going to pop up.  COVID was never going away.  Total eradication was never an option.  The unvaccinated are an insufferable crowd, I'm not arguing with you there.  But from the moment COVID became real, it became a part of our lives forever.  

And yes, I think the media tends to make things appear worse than they are all the time, not just covid related issues.  

I do not disagree.  The variant thing is of course true, but they are going to exacerbate it to the umpteenth degree.  I just find this whole thing paradoxical because we all want to get back to 'normal', whatever that even means anymore, but they are doing everything in their power to complicate that. 
    This hits everyone in such a personal way.  Me, because of my wife being a nurse and my father-in-law is in that "crowd".  The 3 of us are supposedly going to a concert in December.  Some tough conversations are going to be had and it sucks.
    If anything, it's conservative media that's bad making everything in this country worse by creating fear and spreading ridiculous false propaganda.
    We have to lighten the mood. B)

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384
    Zod said:

I understand PJ being cautious.  It probably weighs on them what happened at Roskilde

Agreed. 
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    on2legs said:
    It would certainly be welcome if they announced rescheduled dates prior to the end of the year; some of us have been holding on to airline tickets that are due to expire at the end of 2021.  I don't know that I can get AA to extend my tickets beyond 2021.  I believe I'm good as long as I schedule flights before December 31, 2021.  I still have TM tix to both LA shows.  If these are not announced by the end of the year, I will plan another vacation and probably have to sell my LA tix.  
    The airline situation is a legitimate concern.  You may want to email that info to the ten club… you never know but it might cause them to make an announcement sooner rather later knowing so many people are probably in a similar position with the way fans travel for these shows.  Here’s hoping you get some news soon so you can book your flights. 

I can just imagine the 10C response being something about how 10C isn't responsible for travel and fans from far-away cities make travel plans full-well knowing that anything can happen.

Buyer beware, as they say.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 466
    I apologize if this has been said already, but if the reasoning for the delay is because they are waiting for Covid to be eliminated, why are they doing SHN and Ohana? I get they are outside, but from my experience, during the performances, people are packed in like sardines,  there certainly is no level of social distancing, and it is a fairly significant crowd.   
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    When the new dates are confirmed we will get an announcement.  Could be tomorrow, could be December, and it could be April. It's not complicated. I know it is fun to speculate what they are planning but this band has never shared that information, other than big, bold and free ;) We all know how that went.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    The silence gets weirder and less related to Covid by the day.  The entire country has essentially been maskless and restrictions less for 6 weeks + now and like someone said, there have been sporting events and concerts, both indoors and outdoors, without any issue.

While the Delta variant could be of concern to some, the fact still remains that vaccines are effective against this.

Also, while the Delta variant may be the most common cause of COVID at the moment, its important to look at how low total case numbers and deaths remain today.  The fact that numbers are this low AFTER 6 weeks of running wild and free, I dont think its really ever going to get better (or worse in my opinion)

Im not saying they're breaking up, thats obviously not the case as theyre playing a festival in two months.  But something weird is going on internally, maybe something personal that the fans dont and shouldn't know about.  I dont know.  But, there is literally no other reason for the complete and total silence at this point.

They’ve been a part-time band for the better part of 10 years. Not hearing anything yet doesn’t mean anything.
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    It seems to me that most of you are in your late 30’s to early 50’s.  I may be totally wrong, it’s just a guess.  I think I saw a breakdown of members and there weren’t many over 55, but you’ve got to know that at 58, 59, 60 years things don’t work the same. I don’t care if you’re in the best shape ever….why is it no one takes their age into account?  Unless you’re around their age (I am) you might not realize how they may feel everyday.  Yes, once we get moving we’re fine but nothing about your body at 60 is the same anymore. My brain still thinks I’m thirty but my body is 60! 
  • Orange County is now back in the high-risk category, according to the CDC. In the conference, Demings said the following in response: “I am announcing today that it is my official recommendation that Orange County return to the status in which it is recommended that all residents, vaccinated and unvaccinated, consider wearing facial coverings indoors when in crowded environments.” This is Florida not California for those wondering 
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,393
    edited July 2021
    Matts3221 said:
    NewJPage said:
    Zod said:
    NewJPage said:
    pjhawks said:
    NewJPage said:
    Seeing how the numbers are blowing up again in a lot of places, I wouldn't hold my breath. I for one would rather they get back in the studio as they are clearly in no rush, which I totally understand. 
    Except almost all new cases in America are those not vaccinated. Just require vaccinations for entry and reschedule the dates
    Vaccine is 63% effective against Delta, which is what is spreading like crazy. #s of vaccinated that are covid + is increasing substantially. Still quite effective against hospitalization/death, but vaccinated are spreading covid

I though I read that pfizer (and I suppose by proxy) Moderna, were something like 88 or 87% effective against Delta (two weeks after the 2nd shot)?  It's the Astrazeneca that' is 60 something percent, but that one wasn't used in America?

I think it was always known that vaccine people could be asymptomatic, but still spread the virus.

This is going to make tough decisions.  Do you do concerts for only people with vaccines, do you say fuck it, and play them anyway, and the people not getting vaccines can do as they will..  I dunno.   If the vaccines aren't able to return to normal, at what point do we give up?

Israel is at 63% and it used Pfizer. 42 states are seeing increasing cases...give it a week and it will be all 50.

As for your 2nd point, covid is likely here forever. If we can get the deniers on board it will make things semi normal. 

A lot of scientist are questioning the Israel numbers and want a peer reviewed study on the delta variant study of 63% effectiveness but for some reason Israel is not  share the data.

I want to see more evidence , also cases rising can be seen as an issue in the south and thru Texas with very low vaccination rates. 33% of all new cases are coming from just five states ( Florida , Louisiana , Arkansas , Missouri and Nevada. I think right now we are getting ahead of ourselves. My state saw an uptick in cases last week , our whole state went from 177 cases to 186 cases so increases of less than 10 in a single state is not like the winter when 200K cases a day were coming in.

Not to say we don't have a while too go but I also think as or right now the Delta variant is something I am only concerned about with unvaccinated , I still wear a mask when I grocery shop and I had both Pfizer shots in April.

Maybe being in New England is different as I think all of our states are in the top 10 of vaccinated residents.   

Agreed.  The delta variant should make unvaccinated people very concerned about their own health, but for the vaccinated people, I wouldn't worry about it for a second

Unfortunately, the media is making it sound way worse than it actually is (not surprising)

Again, the case numbers and death numbers for us being completely open for 6 weeks should make everyone feel great about coronavirus.  We are moving and continue to move forward with this, regardless of what the media says.  Let me know when we get back to even approaching the December-January numbers and ill come back here, say we f****d up and that I was wrong.  

I like how "the media" is being blamed.  People should be scared because as this goes on more variants will pop up and it will be because of the unvaccinated.
    If any media should shoulder the blame it's Fox news, OAN, and other conservative outlets for downplaying this death disaster.
    I think it is important to bear in mind that most of the unvaccinated populations where lambda and delta (plus) were born are in countries that do not have access to vaccinations due to INEQUITY. The US seems to use vaccination status for yet more division.

Are bands going to move forward with having crowds "fully vaccinated" when booster shots are the norm? What is our role and ethical obligation to other countries who are NOT getting vaccines when we move in to round three? 

Post edited by Spunkie on
  • 10LordsALeaping10LordsALeaping Posts: 171
    edited July 2021
    tish said:
    Matts3221 said:
    NewJPage said:
    Zod said:
    NewJPage said:
    pjhawks said:
    NewJPage said:

I think it is important to bear in mind that most of the unvaccinated populations where lambda and delta (plus) were born are in countries that do not have access to vaccinations due to INEQUITY. The US seems to use vaccination status for yet more division.

Are bands going to move forward with having crowds "fully vaccinated" when booster shots are the norm? What is our role and ethical obligation to other countries who are NOT getting vaccines when we move in to round three? 

I can appreciate that.  No one should place blame on people who do not have access to vaccines.  It doesn't discount variants may still be born from our unvaccinated populations and at the very least will circulate with devastating results.  One can reason that a country with full and free access puts other countries in danger with their careless, immoral, unethical, and just plain wrong vaccine refusal.  I can only imagine how many people in this world wished they could receive a vaccine and it probably blows their mind anyone would turn it down.  There is no good reason to not get vaccinated if it is offered, available, and free.
    In the U.S., bands should move forward with fully vaccinated shows.  Bad behavior (vaccine refusal) shouldn't be rewarded because they put everyone at risk.
    Without a doubt, everyone in the world should have access to our vaccines.  It's horrifically sad that's not the case.
    Post edited by 10LordsALeaping on
  • Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658
    tish said:
    Matts3221 said:
    NewJPage said:
    Zod said:
    NewJPage said:
    pjhawks said:
    NewJPage said:

Very good point, its so upsetting to see humans begging for the vaccine yet here in the states , it basically comes down to who you voted for. I know that there are about 33% of republican's that have gotten the vaccine. It really is wild and basically a middle finger to science.
  • reyrey Monmouth County, NJ Posts: 270
    Matts3221 said:
    tish said:
    Matts3221 said:
    NewJPage said:
    Zod said:
    NewJPage said:
    pjhawks said:
    NewJPage said:

Very good point, its so upsetting to see humans begging for the vaccine yet here in the states , it basically comes down to who you voted for. I know that there are about 33% of republican's that have gotten the vaccine. It really is wild and basically a middle finger to science.

This is probably a question for a different thread and likely a different message board, but I don't understand why so many Republicans in the U.S. are against getting the vaccination.  The Republican who was the president in the previous administration seemed to be all for it based on his "Operation Warp Speed" which helped get the vaccines developed in the first place.  Normally, the supporters of the previous president follow and agree with him on basically everything (almost blindly).  Why are they choosing to resist getting a vaccine which his administration was so instrumental in having developed? 
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055

This is probably a question for a different thread and likely a different message board, but I don't understand why so many Republicans in the U.S. are against getting the vaccination.  The Republican who was the president in the previous administration seemed to be all for it based on his "Operation Warp Speed" which helped get the vaccines developed in the first place.  Normally, the supporters of the previous president follow and agree with him on basically everything (almost blindly).  Why are they choosing to resist getting a vaccine which his administration was so instrumental in having developed? 
    Idiocracy I like money Meme Generator - Imgflip
  • Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658
    rey said:
    Matts3221 said:
    tish said:
    Matts3221 said:
    NewJPage said:
    Zod said:
    NewJPage said:
    pjhawks said:
    NewJPage said:

Honestly I think if Trump just did a PSA showing that he and his entire family have also gotten in and they ran it on FOX / Newsmax / OANN than you may get some of his people to get the vaccine as well.

That said he made sure no photographs were in the room when he and his wife got both their shots. I know he spoke once about getting it but still said it was up to the people.

Jackass is getting his own supports to die this upcoming winter. Sorry OP to go off topic 

• It seems to me that most of you are in your late 30’s to early 50’s.  I may be totally wrong, it’s just a guess.  I think I saw a breakdown of members and there weren’t many over 55, but you’ve got to know that at 58, 59, 60 years things don’t work the same. I don’t care if you’re in the best shape ever….why is it no one takes their age into account?  Unless you’re around their age (I am) you might not realize how they may feel everyday.  Yes, once we get moving we’re fine but nothing about your body at 60 is the same anymore. My brain still thinks I’m thirty but my body is 60! 

I think no one takes their age into account (me being one of them) is because they are all seemingly active recording and out there doing other things. Also age has nothing to do with letting your fans know tour status for 2022. I think the band is very much on the back burner for a certain member & only participates at this point out of obligation but what the hell do I know. I am just some rando on a fansite. As others have said before, they are very much a part time band & have been since the conclusion of the Avocado tour. The days of following them around all summer are gone.
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    I'd be willing to bet that most of the republicans who are telling people not to get vaccinated actually did get vaccinated themselves.  It's all about owning the libs and trying to look tough.  

If Trump had even pretended to care about Covid, he'd still be president. It's gross to think about but it's true.  

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    Rescheduled show speculation---->Covid---->Trump.  The natural evolution of threads in 2021.
  • DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 514
    bbiggs said:
    Rescheduled show speculation---->Covid---->Trump.  The natural evolution of threads in 2021.
    Haha seriously. No other politician (or person?) in the history of this country has been so captivating. The overwhelming loyalty among supporters, the deep level of hatred among opponents. Even in the brief history since his assertion; it’s truly astonishing how he created that pulse. I know many people on both sides; it’s fascinating really. 
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,920
    bbiggs said:
    Yeah, it's too bad his general ineptitude & blatant disregard led to all of this. Because it did. And most of us are still shellshocked from it all. Especially since we're not out of the woods yet. How selfish of us.
    The tour will get rescheduled. There will be some new shows. And because it IS all related, we need to be patient & vigilant. In all things.

PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,448
    When they actually play the rescheduled shows doesn't matter to me as much as just finding out when they will be. My expectation for a while has been Spring of '22, so I have been purposely not been scheduling or committing to anything for the Spring. The only exception is we have a high school student council trip to Chicago in the Spring that I am chaperoning to plan for, with a date to be determined in the Fall. It would be great to know when PJ is playing so we can schedule the student council trip without worrying about it conflicting with the concert in St Louis and possibly Nashville. We also found out over the weekend that we have a grandkid due at the end of February. An announcement would be great.    
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    It seems to me that most of you are in your late 30’s to early 50’s.  I may be totally wrong, it’s just a guess.  I think I saw a breakdown of members and there weren’t many over 55, but you’ve got to know that at 58, 59, 60 years things don’t work the same. I don’t care if you’re in the best shape ever….why is it no one takes their age into account?  Unless you’re around their age (I am) you might not realize how they may feel everyday.  Yes, once we get moving we’re fine but nothing about your body at 60 is the same anymore. My brain still thinks I’m thirty but my body is 60! 

I think no one takes their age into account (me being one of them) is because they are all seemingly active recording and out there doing other things. Also age has nothing to do with letting your fans know tour status for 2022. I think the band is very much on the back burner for a certain member & only participates at this point out of obligation but what the hell do I know. I am just some rando on a fansite. As others have said before, they are very much a part time band & have been since the conclusion of the Avocado tour. The days of following them around all summer are gone.
    I should have clarified that I was speaking of touring only and what their bodies can handle.  But I get what you’re saying about telling people about 2022 unless theres nothing to tell or they just don’t know yet.  
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    When they actually play the rescheduled shows doesn't matter to me as much as just finding out when they will be. My expectation for a while has been Spring of '22, so I have been purposely not been scheduling or committing to anything for the Spring. The only exception is we have a high school student council trip to Chicago in the Spring that I am chaperoning to plan for, with a date to be determined in the Fall. It would be great to know when PJ is playing so we can schedule the student council trip without worrying about it conflicting with the concert in St Louis and possibly Nashville. We also found out over the weekend that we have a grandkid due at the end of February. An announcement would be great.    
    There's going to be a lot of excitement and disappointment I feel when they finally do announce the dates.  Here's hoping most of us can make our rescheduled dates whenever they happen.  Pretty tough to try to plan work around unknown fun personal time. 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    edited July 2021
    I should also add, while most Anti Vax folk are raging Trumpers, not all are

Two of my most liberal, democrat, Biden voting fanatic friends are also the two biggest anti vaxers I know

But I would be willing to bet Anti Vaxxed are 80% republican
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    hihobibo said:

Idiocracy I like money Meme Generator - Imgflip
    Yeah that was my reaction....

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    You all can argue about vax; anti vax; Delta variant; etc.  all you want; I have $500+ tied into an airline ticket to LA; I want to know if these shows are going to be rescheduled and if so, will it be before the end of the year.  I also have $350+ tied up in concert tickets.  AA gave me an extension after the 2020 cancellation; initially until the end of 2020; I contacted AA and was told all tickets would be honored until December 31, 2021.  I don't know that they will give me another extension.  So if PJ doesn't announce the LA shows before December 31, 2021; I guess I'll be going to Spring Training in 2022.  I do love Clearwater, FL and my Phils.  
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    The waiting (for postponed show dates or confirmation of no fall tour or random Seattle 30th anniversary shows or peace of mind that Ohana will definitely happen) drove me mad…
  • Mike D88Mike D88 Tampa Posts: 722
    rey said:

Why are they choosing to resist getting a vaccine which his administration was so instrumental in having developed? 
    There's a complicated answer in here that could attempt to unpack the metastasization and amplification of libertarian paranoia, Russian-style post-truth, fascist yearnings, performative anti-virtue signaling, blockheaded hubris and classic grift. I prefer a shorter answer after a year plus of this horse shit: It's a death cult.
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • Windermere11Windermere11 Earth Posts: 132
    People who won't get the vaccine shouldn't be allowed to go to large public events.  Why allow ignorant and stupid behavior.  It's those who won't get the vaccine that are variant factories.
    There is a decent chance it was at a large public event, maybe concerts, sports, or christian churches where an abnormal amount of those people are not vaccinated.
    Oh, you silly kids... And with all due respect for your personal opinions and beliefs, but calling people not vaxed "ignorant and stupid behavior" is ridiculous! Personally, I feel your comments are "ignorant and stupid behavior". And If you really believe Christian churches, sports and conservative media are the problem, then "maybe there is a decent chance" you might educate yourself on the real world. I have family and friends who have cancer, MS and other serious medical issues that won't allow them to take a vaccine. Especially for a virus that we still don't know how / where it originated, how it's truly transmitted and the long term affects of a vaccine on the human body. And for the record, I'm vaxed, politically independent, not religious, and respect one's personal decisions and actions! It's too bad some people are so blinded by their beliefs, they can't / won't see the real world we live in.                
    Thank you Mike!!!

1990 12/22
    1991 2/1,26; 3/1; 5/25; 8/23,29
    1992 1/3,17; 7/22; 9/20
    1993 9/5; 10/25; 12/7,8,9
    1995 6/24; 11/4
    1998 7/10,11,13,14
    2000 10/22,25,28,30
    2003 6/2,3,5,6; 10/28
    2006 7/6,7,9,10,12,13; 11/30; 12/2,9
    2009 9/30; 10/1,6,7,9
    2010 5/1
    2013 11/21,23,24
    2014 10/25
    2016 11/14
    2018 8/8,10
    2021 9/26; 10/1,2
    2022 5/3,6,7
  • Mike D88Mike D88 Tampa Posts: 722
    edited July 2021
    Post edited by Sea on
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586

The love he receives is the love that is saved