Options

*** E. Rutherford I Fanviews 6/1 Here ***

12346»

Comments

• Options
    wpost211wpost211 Posts: 124
    I love the new words in NFY where Eddie sings about his Daughter.

Boot for this show sounds excellent.
    "there's a lot to be said for nowhere...."

1996 - Randall's Island II 1998 - MSG I
    2000 - Jones Beach II & III 2003 - Uniondale, MSG I & II
    2006 - E. Ruth I & II 2007 - Lollapalooza
    2008 - MSG I & II, Hartford 2009 - Philly IV
    2010 - Newark, MSG I & II
  • Options
    Save MeSave Me Posts: 147
    Great show. Highlights for me were:

Opening with Severed Hand. Just great.

The first few songs were so rocking. One right into another.

The songs off the new album were the highlights for me. They all sound so good live. MITS was a highlight.

Come Back on the stools was so emotional. The stools thing was so Zep like. Amazing.

The "pussies no more" line.

Ed's fall (once I saw he was okay).

Ed pounding back the vino.
    "The Wild is chasing after me. Hot on my trail won't leave me alone. All I can see is your blood right in front of me, and I can't kill The Wild." Me
  • Options
    pghaspghas Posts: 128
    After downloading and listening to the bootleg, I just have to say again what an awesome show this was. It may just be my personal preferences, but there was not one song they played that I didn't love. It was like getting hit by a runaway train - great mix of all the right greatest hits and lesser played stuff. The energy in the room, despite the complaining of some, was excellent: right off the bat Ed comments that we "seem to be in fine form" and thanks everyone profusely again and again after the whole Bushleaguer dialogue (which is worth the download alone) and Leash before the band rips the roof off with Baba>Indifference, which was completely off the hook. The sound quality of this boot is outstanding as well. I think my 2 choices for this leg would be this show and Grand Rapids if Im just buying 2 (cause lets face it, I'll need some from leg 2 and Europe and Australia).
  • Options
    yeah the .flac files sound amazing...im glad I shelled out the extra $5
    just put on some headphones, close your eyes, and go to the concert again
  • Options
    What a show! I left for vacation on Sunday and this was a great way to kick it off. I brought a good friend who also went to the MSG 2003 show with me. This show made her a fan! She liked them before but really went for me and now, she loves them!

I about flipped my lid in Encore 1 when they went from Come Back to Footsteps. I get teary eyed just thinking about it. I usually get emotional at PJ shows and cry at least once but I completly lost it during Footsteps. God I love that song! And to go into it after such an amazing version of Come Back.

This might be the best show I have ever attended. Well after the experience of being second row at letterman.

Thanks Ten Club!!!
    Pearl Jam
    Houston, 9/5/92, Nacogdoches,11/20/93, Austin, 9/16/95, Dallas, 7/5/98, NYC MSG, 7/8/03, Letterman 10C fan show, 5/4/06, Irving plaza, 5/5/06, Camden 6/1/06, NYC MSG, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    Mansfield, 6/28/08, Austin @ ACL 10/4/09, Newark 5/18/10, MSG 5/21/10, Austin @ ACL 2012

Eddie Vedder
    NYC United Palace Theatre, 8/4/08, 8/5/08, Washington DC, 8/16/08, NYC Beacon Theatre 6/21/2011
  • Options
    elevation622elevation622 Posts: 926
    fucking brilliant.
  • Options
    wpost211wpost211 Posts: 124
    The second encore was excellent: Last Exit, Comatose, Leatherman, Glorified G, Leash, Baba, Indifference.

The boot sounds great.
    "there's a lot to be said for nowhere...."

1996 - Randall's Island II 1998 - MSG I
    2000 - Jones Beach II & III 2003 - Uniondale, MSG I & II
    2006 - E. Ruth I & II 2007 - Lollapalooza
    2008 - MSG I & II, Hartford 2009 - Philly IV
    2010 - Newark, MSG I & II
  • Options
    rpm182rpm182 Posts: 1
    I agree...amazing.
    ramblings6 wrote:
    Immortality!!! Indifference!!! Footsteps!!! Thank you Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    mad41mad41 Posts: 20
    I am having withdrawals ! I want them back !!!
    Btw, hey everyone, its my first post ..