Options

*** E. Rutherford I Fanviews 6/1 Here ***

Comments

• Options
    Rory1223Rory1223 Posts: 46
    Alrighty...got my pics finally posted to Photobucket!
    If ya want..go take a look...i apologize in advance for
    anything blurry etc...hard to take clear shots with
    everyone jumping around lol...

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i132/Rorympb1223/

password: Pearljam
  • Options
    sanborn77sanborn77 Posts: 6
    couldn't see your pictures, that just brought me up to your login page...
    Chicago (House of Blues) 10/05
    Albany 5/06
    Hartford 5/06
    Boston 5/06
    Boston 5/06
    E.Rutherford 6/06
    E. Rutherford 6/06
    Las Vegas 7/06
    San Diego 7/06
    Gorge 7/06
    Gorge 7/06
    Prague 9/06
    Berlin 9/06
    Vienna 9/06
    Athens 9/06
    Honolulu 12/06
  • Options
    Hmmmm...I did a few test runs and it came up...not sure why
    I'll doublecheck it again.
  • Options
    sorry, my bad, i didn't see your password at the bottom of your comment...i'll try again
    Albany 5/06
    Hartford 5/06
    Boston 5/06
    Boston 5/06
    E.Rutherford 6/06
    E. Rutherford 6/06
    Las Vegas 7/06
    San Diego 7/06
    Gorge 7/06
    Gorge 7/06
    Prague 9/06
    Berlin 9/06
    Vienna 9/06
    Athens 9/06
    Honolulu 12/06
  • Options
    sanborn77 wrote:
    couldn't see your pictures, that just brought me up to your login page...

Did you put in the password... Pearljam
  • Options
    Heeheehee....I tend to post before I read lol...
  • Options
    those are awesome!!! thanks for posting them :)
    Albany 5/06
    Hartford 5/06
    Boston 5/06
    Boston 5/06
    E.Rutherford 6/06
    E. Rutherford 6/06
    Las Vegas 7/06
    San Diego 7/06
    Gorge 7/06
    Gorge 7/06
    Prague 9/06
    Berlin 9/06
    Vienna 9/06
    Athens 9/06
    Honolulu 12/06
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    Slider06 wrote:
    This is my first post - I was at the show - sat center stage 5th row... Thank you TEN CLUB! Outstanding show, saw PJ at Irving Plaza and in Toronto on this leg...Member since '94. Anyway, I believe the sign that read "Play LEASH you f'uggin' pussies" was actually at MSG in 2003. July 9 to be exact. Just happened to pop that bootleg CD in tonite before the show... Ed said Tonite, "I believe that the last time we played here there was a sign...Pussies, etc.... " No big deal, just a little FYI - the "Pussies No More Show" is a great tag for this show... Loved LEASH! Saturday is gonna rock!!!!

*** Just read back on some posts, saw that Ohbigboy caught the MSG sign earlier...New to THIS PIT!... Peace ***
    didnt take the time to read through all the pages but also the bushleaguer thing was at nassau. i think he may have just been refering to the area in general
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    MagnitudeMagnitude Posts: 392
    jchais01 wrote:
    Footsteps, Immortality, Indiffernce, and 15th Row Center Stage.....yeah I was Happy :-D

You were two rows behind me, I was row M center stage... Great show
    POP POP!
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    Moreno wrote:
    I was there!!! Just got home!! It was such a fun show. Can't believe they played the whole Mamasan trilogy! Loved it!!!

What's the Mamasan trilogy?
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    What's the Mamasan trilogy?

Alive/Once/Footsteps in order make up a story. Do a web search you will find more info.

Ok I'm in a good mood. Heres a link

http://www.fivehorizons.com/songs/dec99/index.shtml
    1998- MSG 1
    2003- MSG 1 & 2
    2006- Irving Plaza, Albany, NJ 1 & 2
    2008- MSG 1 & 2
    2008- EV NYC 2
    2010- Hartford
    2016- MSG 2
  • Options
    jadakid wrote:
    Alive, Once and Footsteps make up a story about a guy who grows up with issues (Alive), goes on a killing spree (Once) and winds up on death row (Footsteps).

It's also known as the first three songs that Pearl Jam did together. Ed described it last night as himself writing the lyrics, Stone with the music and Matt on the drums. No wonder it worked out so f'n well for all of us!
  • Options
    jadakid wrote:
    What time did PJ take the stage last night ? I will be leaving long island a bit late and do not want to miss the start !

Well Ed came out at about 7:25 for his preset and MMJ followed him
    at about 7:30...they played for about 45 mins (but not more than
    an hour) and PJ came out about 8:50..give or take a minute or two
    (my first pic of them was at 8:57 or so my camera says)
  • Options
    PJ took the stage at 9pm...
    Severed Hand
  • Options
    We were in section 212... and we had alot of SITTERS too! Stand Up people and dance darn it!!!!!
    I agree with you that the energy in the crowd was not like it had been....
    lets hope Sat. nights crowd knows how to do this the right way!

I was in 212 too and most of the people near me stood all night. Although they did sit later in the show during the slower numbers, which while I don't really do it for long, is fine! The band themselves SIT for a few! Haha!

But 212 wasn't in the know for Footsteps that's for damn sure. Cause the only long, hard hoot I heard came from me.
  • Options
    by the way, does anybody know where Ed might be going tonight?
    Severed Hand
  • Options
    Ed was absolutly brilliant all night. For a minute a thought he would play dead man walking when he came in early, but that was not a bad way to start
    Severed Hand
  • Options
    ~

Ed Pre-Set: You've Got To Hide Your Love Away

My Morning Jacket Set List: It Makes No Difference (w/ Ed)

Pearl Jam Set List: Severed Hand, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Do The Evolution, Marker In The Sand, Given To Fly, Dissident, Even Flow, Army Reserve, , Immortality, Green Disease, Not For You / (Modern Girl), Alone, Jeremy, Why Go, Life Wasted, Rearviewmirror

1st Encore: Wasted Reprise, Man Of The Hour, Come Back, Footsteps, Once, Alive

2nd Encore: Last Exit, Comatose, Leatherman, Glorified G, Leash, Baba O'Riley, Indifference

This thread is reserved for the lucky fans that were there.

Please post your Fanview if you were in attendance.

Early set list from the Message Pit’s “ACCBootlegGoddess,” “Niera” and theskyiscrape.com

Thank you for sharing, thefireiscookinG

~
    Wow, the TRILOGY! AND the debut of IMMORTALITY?! Leash again...I WISH i was there!!
  • Options
    brokenarrowbrokenarrow Posts: 478
    We were in 237, a friend had an extra ticket and asked me to go along.
    Of course I cannot pass that up, very nice.
    It was a good show, have never been that far away for a PJ show, but it was kind of cool having a different perspective for a change and getting the whole overview of the crowd, the stage, everything was good. (had 7th row center in Camden on Sat. Thank you Ten Club once again!) :)

Last night, I got chills when Footsteps started up, I've never heard it live before and I can't tell you how thrilled I was to hear it....and then for them to play mamasan in reverse on top of it, well shit. Fantastic!

And Alone.......never heard it live, the heart skipped beats when it began....and the heart skipped beats when it stopped.....in the middle......and began beating again when it started.........again! ;)
    funny stuff!

Leatherman was great, some good shimmying going on, and yes.......
    WAY UP THERE ...in 237, 90% of the people were standing, dancing, swaying, stunned....enjoying! I had a lot of dancing room so I was happy....
    Army Reserve, so thrilled to hear this one live.

I completely love Severed Hand , (one of my favorites on the new album), but would like to see it more in the middle of a set rather than an opener...I think its got more impact when the band has momentum happening before playing it.
    IMMORTALITY, Leash, RrVw, Why Go, COMATOSE, all good songs to hear.
    I've never been a big fan of Glorified G., but I have to say, it kicked ASS live. Very cool to hear it.....

I don't know, can't do a play-by-play but you get the jist....
    Great show, (as usual),
    new perspective (up in the rafters),
    made me appreciate what I've been getting all of these years, (thanks again ten club)...
    Good fans near us, in the halls, in lines, in the lots, always a good crowd of people who love this band....
  • Options
    ndv180ndv180 Posts: 80
    Hopefully I'll have more to say later. At first the show seemed like a carbon copy of Boston II. The first 8 songs were identical, with only Marker in the Sand in a different spot. I remarked to someone before gig that I'd like to hear Immortality and Footsteps. Footsteps was slightly ruined by the 3 guys behind me singing incredibly out of tune (It was not suprising that they indicated they were braindead Bush sheep when Ed asked about Bushleaguer).
  • Options
    brokenarrowbrokenarrow Posts: 478
    ndv180 wrote:
    Hopefully I'll have more to say later. At first the show seemed like a carbon copy of Boston II. The first 8 songs were identical, with only Marker in the Sand in a different spot. Remarked to someone before gig that I'd like to hear Immortality and Footsteps. Footsteps was slightly ruined by the 3 guys behind me singing incredibly out of tune (It was not suprising that they indicated they were Bush sheep when Ed asked about Bushleaguer).

h

I started gettin psyched when he was talking about Bushleager, we were really hoping they would play it....

'born on third, thinks he got a triple...'

man i love that line! ;)
  • Options
    AdaBison52AdaBison52 Posts: 38
    It's a Friday night and I am typing on the messege pit. Why? Well, I got home from the show at 3:45am last night and I need my sleep to be ready for tomorrow night. I have to write a fanview for this show, even though I normally do not. This was my 4th show this tour and it was completely unique. I drove straight from school (I am a high school teacher) and made it to the Meadowlands around 630 just in time to see the last poster come off the wall. Met up with my brother and made our way to our seats and met up with another buddy there. 10 minutes before Ed came on for Hide Your Love Away, some lade exactly two seats up from us (we were on the floor second section back, not sure the section number) puked hard. My brother started to smell it before we saw it, and there it was, a two foot wide pile of puke.
    The two guys in front of us stood there with their arms crossed the entire show.

Now the setlist. Unreal. It started out like a greatest hits night but took a turn down Rarity Road somewhere in the middle. I started screaming Footsteps one note into it, and I think my brother went deaf in his left ear. Overall a very different show from others. Glad to hear Canada tour staples like Green Disease. Very cool way to end it without Ledbetter. Either way I am fine, but it was pretty cool.
    Sorry this is so long, just a very fun night.
    Hershey 7-12-03,Reading 10-1-04,Kitchener 9-11-05,
    Philly 10-3-05,Hartford 5-13-06,Philly 5-27-06,Philly 5-28-06
    E. Ruth. 6-1-06,E. Ruth. 6-3-06,Munich 6-12-07,
    Katowice 6-13-07,Venice 6-15-07,London 6-18-07,Tampa 6-12-08
    Philly 6-19-08,Philly 6-20-08,D.C 6-22-08,Philly 1 10-27-09
    Philly 2 10-28-09,Philly 3 10-30-09,Philly 4 10-31-09,D.C. 5-13-10
    Hartford 5-15-10 EV:N.J. 8-7-08,D.C. 8-17-08,Baltimore 6-14-09
  • Options
    AdaBison52 wrote:
    Now the setlist. Unreal. It started out like a greatest hits night but took a turn down Rarity Road somewhere in the middle.

Probably the best description of the night.
    9/26/96 Randall's Island, 8/29/98 Camden NJ, 8/25/00 Jones Beach, 9/2/00 Camden NJ, 4/28/03 Spectrum, 7/8/03 MSG, 10/1/05 Atlantic City, 6/1/06 Meadowlands, 6/3/06 Meadowlands, 6/24/08 MSG, 6/25/08 MSG, 10/30/09 Spectrum, 10/18/10 Newark, 10/21/10 MSG

'Pussies No More!' - ev 6/1/06
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    Killer show!! I wish I wasn't still beat from DC though, I couldn't pogo for all the heavy songs, hehe.

Footsteps, Alone, Leatherman, Indifference!! Eddie actually talking!!! (he didn't say much at Camden 1 or DC). I had killer seats once again (ty paul!), and had TWWOOOO awesome dancing/singing partners, how cool is that?! Had a dude next to me who hadn't seen PJ in 10 years and had a BLAST (knew the words to just about every song!), and a cool chica with binoculars who politely shared! And also jumped, danced and sang and was totally into the show like me! Awesome!!

Band was totally feelin' it, Mike and Jeff were going nuts, Matt had two solos (mad awesome!!), Stone actually threw pics out, and Eddie... is, well, Eddie. ;)

Mr. Vedder never fails to entertain me. From saying hello to our section (stone's side) from atop a speaker during alive, doing a backwards shimmy exit after the regular set, spitting wine into the air right before the beginning vocals for one song, all his microphone slams and falls, almost shattering his hip and got up smiling with his book and wine and hobbling away... cutest 41yr old I know!! His Bushleager talk, talking about hiking with some kid (which eluded to finding leatherman, wtf?!)., "pussies no more!", god what fun!! :D

I had a blast!!! Might be the best of 3 shows I've seen this tour!! Only thing missing... was OCEANS!!!! :(

Enjoyed meeting everyone that I did yesterday, a big HELLLOOO to you all!! :D
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    i ahd the best night of my life. i got chills when ed did the preset.just amazing. i hope ed is ok. he took a nasty fall last night. and yes i was fucking pogoing the whole concert except for the the acoustic songs. i just loved it.my seats were in section 110 row 24. i saw the whole floor and you guys down there were rocking out like there no tommrow.

PLEASE PLAY INSIDE JOB
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    I had a great time by Stone's side. He was having a great time...Dancing his little moves and drinking Heineken.lol and was looking GOOD!
    Eddie was looking good too.. Finally different shirts.lol
    I was so happy to hear Footsteps for the first time live....Beautiful song and the setlist rocked!!! I am so glad that they decided to end the concert different...no baba or RITFW...Indifference was awesome...I did get rarerities... ALONE... but stone's guitar strings broke( I think) so the band messed up on that song...It was funny shit....I can imagine Eddie waking up today....He probably has bruises all over his body since he kept triping himself and landing on the floor...After one of the encores he left limping...But then he came out okay.lol
    Thanks Mike for sending like 30 picks in the air...I ran and got my 2nd souvenir from the floor...I wanted to get the poster but got late from NYC (Buses were horrible that night) so they were sold out...The posters for this concert were really nice...hopefully I get lucky the second night. On the way to the venue my friend and I got soaking wet...that I had to get a PJ shirt so I wouldn't show my friends....lol...nice green pj shirt...looks like a jersey.

Yesterday's show was very interesting with Eddie making us laugh and great set list.
    I hope for the second night they play Tremor Christ and more songs that I still have not experienced live....Hope to see my fellow 10c members and other PJ heads.
  • Options
    does anyone have two extra tickets for tomorrow nights show? we are both tenclub members but oops, got all the way to NYC from Charlotte, NC before we realized we only had tickets for the first show...
    Albany 5/06
    Hartford 5/06
    Boston 5/06
    Boston 5/06
    E.Rutherford 6/06
    E. Rutherford 6/06
    Las Vegas 7/06
    San Diego 7/06
    Gorge 7/06
    Gorge 7/06
    Prague 9/06
    Berlin 9/06
    Vienna 9/06
    Athens 9/06
    Honolulu 12/06
  • Options
    WashMyLove wrote:
    I am so glad that they decided to end the concert different...no baba or RITFW...Indifference was awesome...

Baba was right before indifference.. I need to smoke what you are ;) .. I was very happy with the closing combo. I love YL, but maybe we were there for a start of a new chapter. I do hope to hear it tomorrow, though.
    9/26/96 Randall's Island, 8/29/98 Camden NJ, 8/25/00 Jones Beach, 9/2/00 Camden NJ, 4/28/03 Spectrum, 7/8/03 MSG, 10/1/05 Atlantic City, 6/1/06 Meadowlands, 6/3/06 Meadowlands, 6/24/08 MSG, 6/25/08 MSG, 10/30/09 Spectrum, 10/18/10 Newark, 10/21/10 MSG

'Pussies No More!' - ev 6/1/06
  • Options
    WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    Baba was right before indifference.. I need to smoke what you are ;) .. I was very happy with the closing combo. I love YL, but maybe we were there for a start of a new chapter. I do hope to hear it tomorrow, though.

I know baba was the song before...but it was not the closing song...That was the point i was trying to explain.lol....
    Amen to that....I hope it's a start of a new chapter....and I hope it starts tomorrow and keeps on at Europe.
  • Options
    pjbklynpjbklyn Posts: 1
    the band had great energy but in terms of sound it seemed pretty low to me. also, the mix was a bit muddy. i'm right behind the stage tonight so it should be nice and loud. the empty seats during indifference were disappointing...but not as bad as the guy who slapped his wife in the parking lot beforehand...
    9/11/98 msg 2
    7/9/03 msg 2
    6/1/06 continental 1
    6/3/06 continental 2