Options

*** E. Rutherford I Fanviews 6/1 Here ***

Comments

• Options
    pghaspghas Posts: 128
    thats awesome about your seats!

and not only that, the other stuff they played off of Vs. was the great stuff - Glorified G, Dissident, RVM. To me it just seemed like the perfect mix of new stuff, hits, and ecelctic stuff that the 10C members love.
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Moreno wrote:
    I was there!!! Just got home!! It was such a fun show. Can't believe they played the whole Mamasan trilogy! Loved it!!!

What?

PEACE
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    It was a great show. Loved Not For You, Immortality, Come Back. Indifference closer was really cool, I think woulda been even better with the lights out, then maybe bring them up for "scream my lungs out til it fills this room."

Was up in Section 211, and I gotta say the crowd by me was weak. Lots of people sitting. They were totally silent on new stuff, and pretty much everything else other than corduroy, jeremy, alive and baba. It was really a shame to look around and see so many people who actually looked bored. I did my best to stay into it, and I did, but I was surprised the sections around me were kinda weak. I guess that's what I get for being up top?

My 4th show of the tour, and I wasn't feeling the energy. Also seemed as though the guys' mics weren't pumped up enough. I dunno ...

All in all, great show for me. The trilogy was terrific. Great time....the guys are realy pumpin this tour!
    avalanche, falling fast ...
  • Options
    3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    Show was OK.... and when I say ok... it was still a great time... just would have liked them to mix the sets up from the Camden shows.... but who cares really.....

FOOTSTEPS was GREAT...... reason 368903589034898923892345898902349234 I love this band!
    Was it me or did the sound suck...

Eddie needs to remember that it's ok to throw yourself on the floor at 21 but at 41 it might require a hip replacement!

See everyone Sat!
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Options
    3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    We were in section 212... and we had alot of SITTERS too! Stand Up people and dance darn it!!!!!
    I agree with you that the energy in the crowd was not like it had been....
    lets hope Sat. nights crowd knows how to do this the right way!
    It was a great show. Loved Not For You, Immortality, Come Back. Indifference closer was really cool, I think woulda been even better with the lights out, then maybe bring them up for "scream my lungs out til it fills this room."

Was up in Section 211, and I gotta say the crowd by me was weak. Lots of people sitting. They were totally silent on new stuff, and pretty much everything else other than corduroy, jeremy, alive and baba. It was really a shame to look around and see so many people who actually looked bored. I did my best to stay into it, and I did, but I was surprised the sections around me were kinda weak. I guess that's what I get for being up top?

My 4th show of the tour, and I wasn't feeling the energy. Also seemed as though the guys' mics weren't pumped up enough. I dunno ...

All in all, great show for me. The trilogy was terrific. Great time....the guys are realy pumpin this tour!
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Options
    WaterlilyWaterlily Posts: 71
    I feel lucky ... having been to Albany and now last night's show - amazing..

Great seats (Section 109) - on the side - great view of Mike and the whole stage really - no tall people in front of me for a change!

Only one puzzling thing - the couple who sat next to me - all they did was sit and eat ...???
    How on earth did they get those seats? They can't be tenclub members... they would've been jumping around like maniacs the whole show... but no - they seemed content to eat their nachos and drink their sodas..
    seems like a waste of 2 perfectly good seats - but to each their own I guess..

FOOTSTEPS AND INDIFFERENCE - enough said...
    ...there's a cloud but the Water remains calm
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,782
    i had the worst seats in the house: Stone's side, behind the stage, 3 rows from the top of the arena (section 228). Still, the show kicked major ass. didn't dig Indifference as the closer much but still another great PJ show. my last for possibly a long time.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    GONEGONEGONEGONE Posts: 20
    I thought last night's show was stellar compared to the last show i saw, camden 1, and even hartford for that matter...mamasan trilogy, immortality, indifference, baba, glorified g sounded awesome...and finally the pussies played leash in e. rutherford...even though they play it every night now. just give us oceans, deep, save you, smile, sometimes......and ummmmmmm hunger strike and that would be a nice end to leg 1...........................
    Ed Montreal 1!
    Ed NY 2!
    Hartford 08!!
    MSG 2 08!!
    MSG 1 08!!
    Lollapalooza 07!!!!!!!!
    E. Rutherford 06
    E. Rutherford 06
    Camden 2 06
    Hartford 06
    Albany 06
    Philly 05
    Montreal 05
    Boston 04
    Holmdel 03
    Mansfield 3 03
    MSG 1 03
    Albany 03
    Philly 03
    Jones Beach 2 00
    Hartford 98
    Hartford 96
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,782
    Green Disease going INTO Not For You was one of my favorite all time PJ concert highlights!
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    just woke up from a very grooling evening of pearl jam .. i only say grooling because of the drive home....the setlist i thought was weell thought out..sev. hand is a good opener and one we may see in the future. it automatically grabs you and gets you into it right away.. i heard MARKER which is always a treat for me. GTF, RVM, MOTH, LW, WWS, IMM, BABA, AND INDIFF, always special songs.. my favorite part was when eds mic or stones plug dissconnected and ALONE was brought to a screeching halt for a minute, but they didnt miss a beat they picked up right where they left off...AMAZING... they have such chemistry.. other memories include: ed limping off stage, ed singing on top of a tall speaker right in front of me, mike even flow solo behind his head again, ed demoliting a tamborine during baba....ok im done...sbb
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    Amazing. My third show Pearl Jam over the years- Just amazing. I went with my girlfriend, and kept stressing "We need to be there for a possible pre-set by Eddie", and sure enough, we got Hide yOur Love Away. MMJ rocked.

My section (126) was really weak- I mean really weak. They were sitting down nearly the entire show, no movement- many LEFT (!) halfway through, never to return. I heard the guys behind me saying that the sit-down set was a yawner. Man- they have no idea what they are talking about.

The setlist was great! I couldn't have picked it any better myself. I got to hear a bunch I had never heard live before (Leash, Footsteps, Immortality just to name a few). MAMASON!!! Awesome- as soon as they went into Footsteps, I knew it was coming! Leash rocked. Baba O Riley was killer. Last Exit (one of my favs) to open up the second encore was awesome.

Man- I cannot wait to get the bootleg and for Saturday Night!!
  • Options
    i already posted my fanview, but i wanna add that i think comatose is tremendous live. i hope it turns into a song that for years to come will be a semi-consistent rockin live song. It flies by and really gets ya pumped
    avalanche, falling fast ...
  • Options
    PJOceans11PJOceans11 Posts: 135
    Amazing. My third show Pearl Jam over the years- Just amazing. I went with my girlfriend, and kept stressing "We need to be there for a possible pre-set by Eddie", and sure enough, we got Hide yOur Love Away. MMJ rocked.

My section (126) was really weak- I mean really weak. They were sitting down nearly the entire show, no movement- many LEFT (!) halfway through, never to return. I heard the guys behind me saying that the sit-down set was a yawner. Man- they have no idea what they are talking about.

The setlist was great! I couldn't have picked it any better myself. I got to hear a bunch I had never heard live before (Leash, Footsteps, Immortality just to name a few). MAMASON!!! Awesome- as soon as they went into Footsteps, I knew it was coming! Leash rocked. Baba O Riley was killer. Last Exit (one of my favs) to open up the second encore was awesome.

Man- I cannot wait to get the bootleg and for Saturday Night!!

i agree, i was in 125, not too great of a section lotta nice people, but not that into it...oh well. i enjoyed the show, lotta repeats from camden, but still the best show around.
    9-1-00, 9-2-00, 4-28-03, 5-3-03, 7-1-03, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-5-03, 7-6-03, 7-8-03, 7-9-03, 7-12-03, 10-1-04, 9-30-05, 10-1-05, 10-3-05, 5-13-06, 5-27-06, 5-28-06, 6-1-06, 6-3-06, 6-19-08, 6-20-08, 6-24-08 and 6-25-08.
  • Options
    I was in 121 row 10 and i just have to say i thought it was an absoutely amazing show, better than both nites in camden. The boys really came ready to rock tonite and for hte most part every one in my section was making the show that much better. Dancing and singing it had a great feel to it. Pussies no more was kinda amussing, i just wish they had played bushleaguer. O well some day.
    "Pussies no more"
    "Johnny we miss, Pete your still the greatest"
  • Options
    ace21ace21 Posts: 1
    278###. 5th show. Loved it. Went to both MSGs, Camden I, and Holmdel in 03. Best seats i've had yet. Section 4, Row E. To compare, at Camden I had the last row in the center of the ampitheater. MSG: I was up in the 300s on the sides I think. Holmdel: I had sick seats but through ticketmaster the day before.

Concert was awesome. Really excited about tomorrow night. Place was rocking. Since when did the arena get a parking garage?
  • Options
    ToeJamToeJam Posts: 35
    Awesome show, first concert for me.
    We all walk the long road
  • Options
    sanborn77sanborn77 Posts: 6
    I agree that the show was great but the 2nd show in Boston is by far the best I've seen on the tour (5 shows so far). The oncore was unbelievable!And whats up with fans booing at all to them, are you kidding me? I do have to say that fans who sit during the show should be stuck in the crappiest seats...how can you not dance and sing? The new album is great and its unfortunate that a lot of people only know the PJ staples. Was a little worried about Eddie after the fall, he usually falls a couple times during each show but he looked like he actually got hurt last night. He's still awesome to watch though!! Can't wait for the show tomorrow! Are there any Red Sox PJ fans tailgaiting before the show?
    Chicago (House of Blues) 10/05
    Albany 5/06
    Hartford 5/06
    Boston 5/06
    Boston 5/06
    E.Rutherford 6/06
    E. Rutherford 6/06
    Las Vegas 7/06
    San Diego 7/06
    Gorge 7/06
    Gorge 7/06
    Prague 9/06
    Berlin 9/06
    Vienna 9/06
    Athens 9/06
    Honolulu 12/06
  • Options
    offigooffigo Posts: 81
    Probably my favorite show so far after Randalls Island. They were so damn tight and the setlist unreal. I could scream that I don't have tickets to Saturday night, only got 10c tickets for last night. When they played Footsteps I nearly broke down and cried.
    "Really don't mind if you sit this one out.

My words but a whisper -- your deafness a SHOUT.
    I may make you feel but I can't make you think."
  • Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    It was a great show, but I was at Boston 1&2 so.........I had deceided kinda on a whim to go, and I am glad I did. The almost five hour ride was worth it(should have taken no more than 3 &1/2). Thanks to Jim for selling me his extra. Being short, and having BIG RED in front of me took the view away,(why does everyone around me have to be over 6 feet?) but closing my eyes and listening, I heard things differently. I kinda like eddie's little rants and what not, the guy behind me apparently didn't because kept yelling shut the fuck up and sing, right before leash. Nope not tired of leash yet. Was I the only one not Booing when he said Boston was louder? This was my fouth show this tour and have been waiting for Come Back! I think this is my last one this year, unless I give in to my compulsion and go the the Gorge.
  • Options
    Number 18Number 18 Posts: 132
    I loved it. I went on a whim, too. I'm from Washington only working here on assignment. It was totally worth it. It got me so pumped for the Gorge in July. I can't wait.
  • Options
    vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 473
    Great show I thought. I was in section 122, row 1, most people around me werent the diehards, but they were up and dancing all night, which was good to see.

Love Severed Hand as an opener, although was looking for an Oceans/Long Road combo for Thurs/Sat openers. Army Reserve-Immortality was insane. Not For You was lots of fun. Alone was great to hear, even with the fuck-ups. I liked how Ed said that i was for the "connisours" (doubt I spelled that right). Have to say it was kick ass version of Jeremy even. RVM was great as always, liked how Ed shone the light off his guitar on the crowd..

Sweet first encore, Reprise, MOTH and Come Back were all unreal, and then Footsteps....wow, I think I peed myself.

Second encore was rockin....Baba was insane, and Indifference with the lights on was unbelievable.

Can't wait to do it again on Saturday

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    AH the Gorge it is taking every ounce of self control not make arrangements to go. I am strong!
  • Options
    Laura in NJLaura in NJ Posts: 176
    ace21 wrote:
    Concert was awesome. Really excited about tomorrow night. Place was rocking. Since when did the arena get a parking garage?

They just built it last year I think? It was a killer place to watch the thunderstorm yesterday. Crazy how many people were walking around trying to bum beers like cigarettes though. Actually they were offering us money for them, but we just gave some dude two beers and said, "Enjoy the show!"

Beer karma, baby. I'm convinced that's how we got the aisle seats. It's all about the karma.
    Laura in NJ
    4-17-1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
    6-20-1995 Red Rocks (Sponsored By No One tour)
    6-23-1998 Fiddler’s Green, CO
    7-09-2003 MSG NYC
    9-28-2004 Fleet Center, Boston (Vote For Change warmup)
    6-01-2006 & 6-03-2006 E. Rutherford, NJ
    6-25-2008 MSG NYC * 7-07-2008 EV NJPAC
  • Options
    scat wrote:
    AH the Gorge it is taking every ounce of self control not make arrangements to go. I am strong!

That's a long trip. But what a great venue. I've been going there for years. Fortunately my company pays for my trips home. I was only going to go on the 22nd, but after last night, I immediately bought a ticket for the 23rd.
  • Options
    pr4mojo1pr4mojo1 Posts: 102
    Alone?!!?!?! That is unreal.
    09/12/92-Irvine, 11/05/93-Indio, 06/24/95-San Fran, 11/06/95-SD, 11/07/95-SD, 7/13/98-LA, 07/14/98-LA, 10/25/00-SD, 10/28/00-Devore, 06/02/03-Irvine, 06/05/03-SD, 06/06/03-LV, 10/28/03-Santa Barbara, 09/02/05-Vancouver, 06/24/06-Cincy, 07/06/06-LV, 07/07/06-SD, 07/09/06-LA, 07/10/06-LA, 07/13/06-SB
  • Options
    Rory1223Rory1223 Posts: 46
    Such an awesome show! Started with Ed's preset and kept on going.
    Severed Hand is a great opener and the band was on fire all night.
    And how beautiful was Come Back?
    I thought I was gonna lose it when Ed mentioned it's about losing
    someone and it's 2 months later...( we just lost our youngest son
    3 months ago...) Lame ass behind me says "okay, hopefully the
    first and only time that one is played", Im sure he posts here lol
    and hopefully he reads this post! Looked like all 10C around us..
    section 109...girls next to us sang EVERY word, so I gotta say
    they are diehards lol! Everyone pretty much stood and rocked the
    whole show. Even my sister, who is a bigger Broooooce fan, stood
    the whole show with me!! That's an achievement!!

And how hilarious was Mike the whole night? How many pics did he
    throw lol???

Btw, I have some really nice pictures...I was able to sneak my
    Fuji Finepix digital in...does anyone how/where I can post them?
  • Options
    PJaholicPJaholic Posts: 81
    Rory1223 wrote:

Photobucket.com upload them to there.
    "i'm lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side"
  • Options
    Rory1223 wrote:

Try http://www.photobucket.com - it's a free pic hosting service. Or if you'd like, I can host them on my site.
  • Options
    Rory1223Rory1223 Posts: 46
    PJaholic wrote:
    Photobucket.com upload them to there.

I thank you both so much!!!!
  • Options
    i already posted my fanview, but i wanna add that i think comatose is tremendous live. i hope it turns into a song that for years to come will be a semi-consistent rockin live song. It flies by and really gets ya pumped

That was the first time I heard Comotose live, but I felt like it has been there forever. Amazing live performance on it.
    9/26/96 Randall's Island, 8/29/98 Camden NJ, 8/25/00 Jones Beach, 9/2/00 Camden NJ, 4/28/03 Spectrum, 7/8/03 MSG, 10/1/05 Atlantic City, 6/1/06 Meadowlands, 6/3/06 Meadowlands, 6/24/08 MSG, 6/25/08 MSG, 10/30/09 Spectrum, 10/18/10 Newark, 10/21/10 MSG

'Pussies No More!' - ev 6/1/06