Has anyone gotten the vaccine?

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    Well it’s been 9 hours since my first Moderna shot. No fatigue or anything. My arm is mildly sore. However, I did weight training at the gym yesterday and woke up with sore arms and shoulders anyway.  So both arms are mildly sore. The one I got the shot in doesn’t seem that much worse than my other arm so it’s hard to tell :lol:
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    I'll b lucky if I get my shot by August. It's a joke here in Ontario. We heard yesterday Pfizer is sending 5 million more vaccines.....but it will,be June before it arrives 😕
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    GlowGirl said:
    Well it’s been 9 hours since my first Moderna shot. No fatigue or anything. My arm is mildly sore. However, I did weight training at the gym yesterday and woke up with sore arms and shoulders anyway.  So both arms are mildly sore. The one I got the shot in doesn’t seem that much worse than my other arm so it’s hard to tell :lol:
    Update: My arm didn’t really bother me in the middle of the night but I woke up at around 3:00am and couldn’t go back to sleep. Total insomnia. Around 5:00am I took my temp and did have a slight fever. Took some Tylenol. Once I sweated that out I fell back asleep around 6:00am and got up at 9:00am. I feel better now, but just tired. Hopefully, that was it for this first shot. 
  • Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658

24 hours since my first shot ( Pfizer ) , felt a little off last night just warm although I had no temp. Other than feeling like someone took a baseball bat to my arm so I kept waking up last night but honestly I will take it , I have no issues today other than the sore arm.

Second does on April 29th !!!!!

• holdmyhandholdmyhand Middle Tennessee Posts: 8
    So I had my second Moderna shot on Monday. My arm was a little sore but hardly a problem. I had my shot around 1:15pm and I started getting body aches that night and had them until Wednesday around lunch. I felt like I was moving in slow motion and was incredibly tired. I'm all good now. Totally worth it.
    So I had my second Moderna shot on Monday. My arm was a little sore but hardly a problem. I had my shot around 1:15pm and I started getting body aches that night and had them until Wednesday around lunch. I felt like I was moving in slow motion and was incredibly tired. I'm all good now. Totally worth it.
    Congrats on being done. I ended up with a second low grade fever last night after getting my first Moderna on Wednesday. But I feel completely fine today. I am somewhat dreading the second shot. I get it at the end of April. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    Got Pfizer #1    2 hours ago
    feel fine as of now

so glad I’m inching towards some normalcy 
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    I get my second Moderna shot in 2 weeks.  The big question will be how to proceed after that.....do I go to baseball games, restaurants, etc?

My wife is a doctor who got her shots several months ago, but she is still very cautious about going out, etc.

Our main goal is to be able to go ahead with a scheduled trip to Maui in late June.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    i'm in no rush to get it. I will eventually though. Guess i should at least register to get it
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    In Canada.  Still waiting...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    I work for a school and am a frontline worker...just had a case at the school I work at.  

We are not a priority.  Why? 

Ontario fucking sucks...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    I work for a school and am a frontline worker...just had a case at the school I work at.  

Ontario fucking sucks...
    That sucks, sorry man.

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438

Ontario fucking sucks...
    My brother is a custodian and his wife a teacher and both no shots yet. My brothers school had 4 confirmed cases at his school lat week. He isn't impressed. Wife been working thru this whole pandemic at a grocery store (essential worker according to goverment) and she not allowed to get a shot yet either. Ontario is a joke right now!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2

Ontario fucking sucks...
    That sucks, sorry man.

Thanks.  It sucks.  But our current government hates education workers.  They are always at odds with us.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
    BLACK35 said:

Ontario fucking sucks...
    My brother is a custodian and his wife a teacher and both no shots yet. My brothers school had 4 confirmed cases at his school lat week. He isn't impressed. Wife been working thru this whole pandemic at a grocery store (essential worker according to goverment) and she not allowed to get a shot yet either. Ontario is a joke right now!
    Agreed.  Ontario is a joke.  Your families situation is the same as ours.  A doctor posted a Twitter video discussing the need to get education workers protected...he has a patient who is a teacher on a ventilator after getting Covid from a students.

schools are not safe.  Lecce and Ford are sacks of shit...

you and your family stay safe.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    Had sore arm last night and felt tired a bit

watched Gonzaga/UCLA then went to bed, feel better this morning
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    Not getting it. Im immune. Germs take one look at me and say...."Why waste our time?"
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    It appears as if people have harsher side effects with the 2nd Moderna shot than with the 2nd Pfizer shot.
    I'm getting my 2nd Moderna shot on Wednesday, and I'm a bit concerned about the side effects.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Getting Moderna Numero Uno today.

I was gonna make a joke about having zero nerves over this, but full disclosure? I am a pussy in this respect.  

:fearful:
    hedonist said:

I was gonna make a joke about having zero nerves over this, but full disclosure? I am a pussy in this respect.  

I was nervous as well when I got my first shot last week. But it was fine. I had a few slight fevers, but nothing major. I hope you have little to no side effects. The first shot is more mellow. I will admit I am a bit more worried about my second shot at the end of April.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Good on you Hedo hope it goes well, my dad got his 2nd yesterday I’m going over to see him he feels fine! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    hedonist said:

I think half the people who say they are implanting trackers in people are just scared of shots.
    Once I had to be held down by five people to get a shot in my butt.
    Hope all goes well.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • holdmyhandholdmyhand Middle Tennessee Posts: 8
    GlowGirl said:
    Congrats on being done. I ended up with a second low grade fever last night after getting my first Moderna on Wednesday. But I feel completely fine today. I am somewhat dreading the second shot. I get it at the end of April. 
    From what I've seen, different people have all kinds of reactions. Some are just a headache and others like me, had body aches. I would say to be off work the day after you get the 2nd shot just to be safe. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    Malroth said:
    hedonist said:

I think half the people who say they are implanting trackers in people are just scared of shots.
    Hope all goes well.
    "A shot in the butt", that's what the kids are calling it these days?
    This weekend we rock Portland
    edited April 2021
    Malroth said:
    hedonist said:

Hope all goes well.
    Thanks, Mal.  I fucked up in not realizing that I had to schedule the second appointment at the same time in order to validate the process.

All not for naught though; lesson learned! And shot delayed :angry: 

*edit: I am really sorry about the butt shot. Never had one myself. 
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    hedonist said:
    Malroth said:
    hedonist said:

Hope all goes well.
    Thanks, Mal.  I fucked up in not realizing that I had to schedule the second appointment at the same time in order to validate the process.

All not for naught though; lesson learned! And shot delayed :angry: 

*edit: I am really sorry about the butt shot. Never had one myself. 

Well....that stinks.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
    Today’s the day 😬
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    hedonist said:
    Today’s the day 😬
    Congrats!!
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    Go for it hedo
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    edited April 2021
    do it in the butt.....
    must be read sing song.....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14