Options

Biden vs Trump 2020 - vote now and discuss!

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,230
    Biden
    Also @RYME ...regarding his black support, can you comment on him retweeting one of his supporters yelling “white power” this morning?

Do you think that will help or hurt his support among black conservatives?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,725
    Biden
    Here’s a good YouTube channel: Republicans Against Trump. A bunch of testimonials from Republicans (most of whom voted for Trump in 2016) explaining why they sure as hell aren’t going to do that again....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC03-Q9vq-JyiStTnqasADVg
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,575
    Also @RYME ...regarding his black support, can you comment on him retweeting one of his supporters yelling “white power” this morning?

Stop being a bully, Internet tough guy.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,112
    edited June 2020
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    RYME said:
    Name 2 of you favorite Joe Biden accomplishments.

I'm waiting.
    Is this a joke? You didn't see the replies,  Hannity?
    I think it’s akin to how we can’t see any of The accomplishments that MAGAs list for trump?

Heck this took all of 11 seconds to find for you.
    • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
    • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
    • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
    • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

• Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
    • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
    • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
    • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
    • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
    • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
    • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
    • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
    • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
    • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
    • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
    • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
    • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
    • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
    • Record number of regulations eliminated.
    • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
    • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
    • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
    • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
    • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
    • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
    • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
    • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
    • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
    • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
    • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
    • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
    • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
    • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
    • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
    • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
    • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
    • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
    • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
    • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
    • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
    • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
    • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
    • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
    • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
    • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
    • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
    • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
    • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
    • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
    Obama cut unemployment rate by 6 points, Trump by one. Are you saying Obama is six times better on employment?

• Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
    • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
    You can thank the democrats in Congress for cooperating for the end of the budget austerity and sequestration that was INSISTED upon by the GOP, which has led to expansion of the economy. You supported sequestration? Reminder, thats when republicans shut down the govt twice forcing budget cuts and denied starving people food while they played politics. You like to starve? As soon as Rs won in 2016, sequestration ended and republicans tripled the deficit to boost the economy. Is that good policy? Tripling deficits is good?

• Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high. 

A dirtier planet is better in your estimation? Will you personally be paying for all of the healthcare of increased respiratory disease and the cancer it causes? You will personally footy the bill to secure our receding shorelines?

• Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban
    So you support Trump ignoring Russia giving the taliban money to kill American soldiers and refusing to confront Putin?

• Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
    Only Michael Scott agrees with this silliness. 

Post edited by Lerxst1992 on
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Biden
    @j1kotwic
    How do you feel about Trump tweeting his white power supporters this morning? 
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,741
    Biden

Stop being a bully, Internet tough guy.
    The court finds the questions fair and allows the jury to await what is sure to be an intelligent and coherent response. 

No bullying happening there.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    j1kotwic said:
    I will vote trump in 2020. It was a choice I thought long and hard about in 2016. He was my last choice of the Republican candidates.  But in the end, I thought he would take the country in a better direction than hillary. 

I remember coming on here after he won the election in 2016 and I was insulted by many on here after I said I voted for Trump. Mainly I was called a racist. 

Fast forward to now. Trump still can be a total jackass and I wonder what the hell he's thinking. Worse than I thought. Why he says the things he says.. some of it is nuts. And it really makes me wonder. Then sometimes he says things that make total sense and is exactly what I'm thinking. That's the part thats missing from the democrats. They never say anything that I agree with these days. It also doesnt help that the democrats have insulted everyone who voted for Trump - over and over again...Thats true for this forum too. All anyone has done on here is hurl insults at people who dont think like them. I stop by here every now and again, see if theres anyone around here that's thinking like I am.. post something like this, get insulted some more, come back on 8 to 12 months later and repeat. Why do I even bother?  Who knows. Pearl Jam is my favorite band. So maybe I prefer getting scolded by pearl jam fans as opposed to the general public? That must be it. I prefer to get scolded by people with good musical taste... so theres one thing we have in common. 
    You're welcome to stay away if you don't like being confronted with facts and asked to respond to them. It's not like you're enriching any conversations by telling us you'd vote the "sometimes-nuts" person in office over Biden, and providing zero initiatives that the Democrats have pursued that you have such vehement opposition to. Tell me what what you're so offended by that Democrats have taken strong stances on - the notion of equality? Of protecting freedom of speech? Combatting a troubling statistic of black men being murdered by police officers? Proposing mask-wearing during a pandemic?

If these things offend you - I hope you enjoy the next Trump rally. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904

A dirtier planet is better in your estimation? Will you personally be paying for all of the healthcare of increased respiratory disease and the cancer it causes? You will personally footy the bill to secure our receding shorelines?
    Give me a fucking break.
    There is new and improved Clean Coal burning technology going on around the world including the United States. You don't see black smoke coming out of the Coal Powerd Electricity Plants anymore if anything it's white steam.  If you ever drive past a coal powerd power plant these days not much coming out of smoke stacks thats bad.  Maybe before you go off half-cocked you should update yourself a little bit.  Solar doesn't work very well north of certain latitude, and some places are cloudy much of the year, wind turbines kill an awful lot of birds and don't always spin.  You act like the ocean is going to swallow us all any day now  just like the gigaton cover artwork get real.  Diseases? Get real.  How about people who lives in a hot climate that might want  affordable air conditioning  so they don't die of heat stroke.
    Watch and learn.
    https://youtu.be/acOtqRaUqfQ

• Options
    benjs said:
    j1kotwic said:
    I will vote trump in 2020. It was a choice I thought long and hard about in 2016. He was my last choice of the Republican candidates.  But in the end, I thought he would take the country in a better direction than hillary. 

I remember coming on here after he won the election in 2016 and I was insulted by many on here after I said I voted for Trump. Mainly I was called a racist. 

Fast forward to now. Trump still can be a total jackass and I wonder what the hell he's thinking. Worse than I thought. Why he says the things he says.. some of it is nuts. And it really makes me wonder. Then sometimes he says things that make total sense and is exactly what I'm thinking. That's the part thats missing from the democrats. They never say anything that I agree with these days. It also doesnt help that the democrats have insulted everyone who voted for Trump - over and over again...Thats true for this forum too. All anyone has done on here is hurl insults at people who dont think like them. I stop by here every now and again, see if theres anyone around here that's thinking like I am.. post something like this, get insulted some more, come back on 8 to 12 months later and repeat. Why do I even bother?  Who knows. Pearl Jam is my favorite band. So maybe I prefer getting scolded by pearl jam fans as opposed to the general public? That must be it. I prefer to get scolded by people with good musical taste... so theres one thing we have in common. 
    You're welcome to stay away if you don't like being confronted with facts and asked to respond to them. It's not like you're enriching any conversations by telling us you'd vote the "sometimes-nuts" person in office over Biden, and providing zero initiatives that the Democrats have pursued that you have such vehement opposition to. Tell me what what you're so offended by that Democrats have taken strong stances on - the notion of equality? Of protecting freedom of speech? Combatting a troubling statistic of black men being murdered by police officers? Proposing mask-wearing during a pandemic?

Benjs has always been the gate keeper at the 10C forum.  I have been chewed out a few times by comrade benjs, and have been told to leave. Suggesting that maybe I get new friends.
    Claiming that they here @ 10C are the enlightened Woke ones with compassion and 9 the fun facts of the day.
    Hey, j1kotwic my wife often asks me why I bother arguing with these people?
    I do it  to keep up with how wacky the left is getting,  and stupidity on my part.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    Biden
    It amazes me that people who claim to be fans of Pearl Jam, a band known for their support of liberal and social justice causes, are also supporters and defenders of a lying racist xenophobe who openly supports...
    murderous dictators
    homophobes
    racists 
    neo-nazis 
    white nationalists
    white supremacists 

When you support a racist in any way shape or form including voting that makes you a racist as well. 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    RYME said:

Give me a fucking break.
    There is new and improved Clean Coal burning technology going on around the world including the United States. You don't see black smoke coming out of the Coal Powerd Electricity Plants anymore if anything it's white steam.  If you ever drive past a coal powerd power plant these days not much coming out of smoke stacks thats bad.  Maybe before you go off half-cocked you should update yourself a little bit.  Solar doesn't work very well north of certain latitude, and some places are cloudy much of the year, wind turbines kill an awful lot of birds and don't always spin.  You act like the ocean is going to swallow us all any day now  just like the gigaton cover artwork get real.  Diseases? Get real.  How about people who lives in a hot climate that might want  affordable air conditioning  so they don't die of heat stroke.
    Watch and learn.

So just because you can’t see black smoke means it’s okay? 

Research suggests that “clean” coal isn’t really any better for the environment than plain ol’ dirty coal https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-coal-pollution/

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    RYME said:
    benjs said:
    j1kotwic said:

Benjs has always been the gate keeper at the 10C forum.  I have been chewed out a few times by comrade benjs, and have been told to leave. Suggesting that maybe I get new friends.
    Claiming that they here @ 10C are the enlightened Woke ones with compassion and 9 the fun facts of the day.
    I do it  to keep up with how wacky the left is getting,  and stupidity on my part.

I often ask myself the same question.  The answer I usually come back to is that it really irks me to see falsehoods, lies and ignorance go unchallenged. 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,112
    RYME said:

Give me a fucking break.
    Watch and learn.

Research suggests that “clean” coal isn’t really any better for the environment than plain ol’ dirty coal https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-coal-pollution/

I work in the energy industry. I know from experience there is no way to get coal even close to as clean (or even as cheap) as natural gas, let alone solar or wind. So you could imagine how hilarious a clean coal industry infomercial is to me.

Fact check time:

“Today, no one really thinks of coal cleaning as a significant clean coal technology,” said Rubin.

According to the Energy Information Administration, less than 20 percent of U.S. coal is washed, usually higher-sulfur coal in the East, and cleaning does not change coal’s carbon dioxide emissions.

“In my mind, I don’t see how you can export coal and call it clean unless you export clean coal technology with it,” said Friedmann, adding that this is something the Trump administration is not doing.

it’s important to keep in mind when evaluating how clean even this type of advanced technology actually is. “An efficient natural gas plant would have roughly half the emissions of a modern coal plant, without doing anything,” explains Rubin.

Along with reducing the plant’s green credentials, the extra energy required to do carbon capture drives up the cost of electricity, which is arguably the bigger hurdle keeping coal CCS from going mainstream. 

“With the price of natural gas being as low as it currently is, there is relatively little interest in building new coal plants of any sort,” said Rubin

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/11/clearing-up-the-facts-behind-trumps-clean-coal-catchphrase/

• Options
    RYME said:
    benjs said:
    j1kotwic said:

I often ask myself the same question.  The answer I usually come back to is that it really irks me to see falsehoods, lies and ignorance go unchallenged. 
    Facts met with whataboutism is the left's MO.   President Trump's 50+ accomplishments are met by that's an easy 5 minute search.  Ok what ever dudes.
  • Options
    RYME said:

Give me a fucking break.
    Watch and learn.

Do you support nuclear power?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Give me a fucking break.
    Watch and learn.

Probably not = Leftist.   ;)
    You want a world full of bearded bicyclists going to the bagel shops. B)
    Post edited by RYME on
  • Options
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    benjs said:
    j1kotwic said:

Facts met with whataboutism is the left's MO.   President Trump's 50+ accomplishments are met by that's an easy 5 minute search.  Ok what ever dudes.
    Is that the only one of the many  responses that you read? If so, why should anyone engage in a discussion with you? 
  • Options
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:

Give me a fucking break.
    Watch and learn.

Probably not = Leftist.   ;)
    You want a world full of bearded bicyclists going to the bagel shops. B)
    You got something against bagels? 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,050
    I'm sitting this one out
    j1kotwic said:

When you say Trump says a few things that make sense, what things are hitting you right? As someone who tends to vote third party, I'm curious because it sounds like you're genuinely interested in having a conversation. There aren't many Trump supporters who pop in and most that do are only looking to lob bombs.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,676
    Biden
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    benjs said:
    j1kotwic said:

can you offer a list of those 50+ accomplishments that come from a source OTHER than the president who has broken the found to be lying factchecker?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    RYME said:
    benjs said:
    j1kotwic said:

Stupidity's clearly the commonality with all of us, if I think I'm going to change your mind or vice-versa. I don't think we come from the same set of values, and that's a non-starter.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    benjs said:
    RYME said:
    benjs said:
    j1kotwic said:

Stupidity's clearly the commonality with all of us, if I think I'm going to change your mind or vice-versa. I don't think we come from the same set of values, and that's a non-starter.
    What? You're not a fan of white nationalists?
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,230
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,575
    Total speculation to troll the libs and judge the lame stream media’s reaction. More likely that when the allegations in the indictments leak, coupled with poor polling and the realization that jail is a real possibility, resignation and pardon are the October surprise. The Deutch Bank loans are due in January 2021 and I don’t think they want to wait for a “go ahead and sue me,” in 2025 or have to file claims against a sitting POTUS in the interim.

The Deep State strikes again.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,946
    Biden
    SOmewhere here I theorized this quite some time ago...he could drop out and still claim victory.  That allows him to claim that he decided not to run vs being rejected.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,528
    Biden
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    benjs said:
    j1kotwic said:

So ironic.  The right is living off of the whataboutism mantra.  They excuse every ridiculous thing Trump does with some sort of argument that the left did something similar in the past.    That is an argument a child makes.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    Biden
    So there's a push for Tammy Duckworth for VP.  She certainly checks many important boxes.  https://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/other/biden-e2-80-99s-best-vice-president-pick-is-obvious/ar-BB163Bs9

She was born in Thailand, the daughter of an US Army solider.  I would love to hear the right wing screaming how she's not American, as she sits in her wheelchair, double amputee from a grievous combat injury and a Lt Col. pension.  
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    Biden
    mrussel1 said:
    So there's a push for Tammy Duckworth for VP.  She certainly checks many important boxes.  https://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/other/biden-e2-80-99s-best-vice-president-pick-is-obvious/ar-BB163Bs9

She was born in Thailand, the daughter of an US Army solider.  I would love to hear the right wing screaming how she's not American, as she sits in her wheelchair, double amputee from a grievous combat injury and a Lt Col. pension.  

Hm.  She is a good pick in many ways, though I don't know a ton about her history.  This is the first I've heard her name.  The GOP was able to pull off "W was a war hero and Kerry was a traitor" shtick, despite what BS it was.  But that would be a lot more difficult this time.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    Biden
    OnWis97 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Hm.  She is a good pick in many ways, though I don't know a ton about her history.  This is the first I've heard her name.  The GOP was able to pull off "W was a war hero and Kerry was a traitor" shtick, despite what BS it was.  But that would be a lot more difficult this time.
    Well we know that junior senators from Illinois can be quite popular and successful in bigger jobs. 
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Biden
    I really like Duckworth and I'd love to see her actively shredding Trump's pathetic little "tough guy" routine. 
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?