Requested a Refund

Comments

• SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    I understand if people are having financial difficulties, and that concert money needs to be reallocated to keeping a roof over ones house.   That makes complete sense and is the right thing to do.   Necessities come before concerts.   If you don't need the money I don't really get it.   It's all unknowns right now.   We don't know the new dates, we don't know what the circumstances will be, etc.... I'm not giving up my tickets until I know more.    I would either  not be able to make the new date, or be uncomfortable with the health conditions.   Until either of those become an issue I see no reason to seek out refunds.

I feel like people think the worlds ending and we're never getting concerts again.  It'll take a while, but you can't isolate civilization forever.   Eventually we're either all going to get it, or they're going to figure out a vaccine/treatment. 

I am finding this to be a very divisive topic.    Lots of people just want refunds even if they don't need the cash (feels like panic selling when the market is down).   Then there's a bunch of people who will just wait it out until the shows happen or they get cancelled.

I honestly don't think concerts will go forward if having them is going to cause a widespread outbreak.   I don't think it's financially feasible to run socially distanced shows in big venues.   The reduction in number of fans would make it unfeasible.    I don't think they'd do shows if the virus was rampant because people won't want to go.  People like the OP would think twice.. I would think twice...

I think these are being delayed until the coast is clear, or if that takes longer than we hope.. maybe we start seeing cancellations.  

For me.. I need more info.  I'm ok for cash right now, I cant wait it out longer.   I don't want to give up tickets until I know more.
    One doesn't have to be desperate for cash to prefer not giving ticketmaster an interest free loan for a year. With so many people getting refunds, there will be plenty of opportunities to get new tickets after it's rescheduled. If your seats are so good that you'd be unlikely to score something similar I can see why you'd hold onto it. 
    Technically, I think it's the promoter or the venue that sit on the cash (which in many cases is probably TM's parent company).   The thing is, how much interest am I really going to earn on $250 usd over the span of a year or two.

I agree with your comments though.   The crappier the tickets the easier it would be to let them go, and try to acquire better ones when things pick up again.
    You're one person. Interest on $250 x hundreds of thousands is a lot of money. You're OK with getting ripped off a little bit but it's a massive windfall when you look at it on a large scale. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    I understand if people are having financial difficulties, and that concert money needs to be reallocated to keeping a roof over ones house.   That makes complete sense and is the right thing to do.   Necessities come before concerts.   If you don't need the money I don't really get it.   It's all unknowns right now.   We don't know the new dates, we don't know what the circumstances will be, etc.... I'm not giving up my tickets until I know more.    I would either  not be able to make the new date, or be uncomfortable with the health conditions.   Until either of those become an issue I see no reason to seek out refunds.

I feel like people think the worlds ending and we're never getting concerts again.  It'll take a while, but you can't isolate civilization forever.   Eventually we're either all going to get it, or they're going to figure out a vaccine/treatment. 

I am finding this to be a very divisive topic.    Lots of people just want refunds even if they don't need the cash (feels like panic selling when the market is down).   Then there's a bunch of people who will just wait it out until the shows happen or they get cancelled.

I honestly don't think concerts will go forward if having them is going to cause a widespread outbreak.   I don't think it's financially feasible to run socially distanced shows in big venues.   The reduction in number of fans would make it unfeasible.    I don't think they'd do shows if the virus was rampant because people won't want to go.  People like the OP would think twice.. I would think twice...

I think these are being delayed until the coast is clear, or if that takes longer than we hope.. maybe we start seeing cancellations.  

For me.. I need more info.  I'm ok for cash right now, I cant wait it out longer.   I don't want to give up tickets until I know more.
    One doesn't have to be desperate for cash to prefer not giving ticketmaster an interest free loan for a year. With so many people getting refunds, there will be plenty of opportunities to get new tickets after it's rescheduled. If your seats are so good that you'd be unlikely to score something similar I can see why you'd hold onto it. 
    Technically, I think it's the promoter or the venue that sit on the cash (which in many cases is probably TM's parent company).   The thing is, how much interest am I really going to earn on $250 usd over the span of a year or two.

I agree with your comments though.   The crappier the tickets the easier it would be to let them go, and try to acquire better ones when things pick up again.
    You're one person. Interest on $250 x hundreds of thousands is a lot of money. You're OK with getting ripped off a little bit but it's a massive windfall when you look at it on a large scale. 
    I’m cool with it.  But I don’t look at it as being ripped off.  I looked at it as my reservation is being held at a nominal cost. 

Also... how much are interest rates right now?  All things considered I think Ticketmaster would rather have new shows being booked every week than holding people’s money for pennies per ticket in interest.  Heck they already sit on your money for 3-6 months under regular circumstances.  I can’t see getting too worked up about another 6 months. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    If interest rates turn negative it’s like they’re paying us :)
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    NSL said:
    PJNB said:
    NSL said:
    Has anyone that requested refunds from TM gotten their money yet? 
    10C yes lots of people. Not sure about general sale tickets. 
    Ah yeah that's what I meant, the regular sale from TM. 
    I have requested refund for all Cali shows on April 13th.
    4 were bought from the 10 club presale, they have not been refunded yet but according to TM, it should be done during the week...meaning that you may have to wait more than 30 days.
    1 show was bought directly from TM and was refunded in 10 days.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
    kst said:
    If interest rates turn negative it’s like they’re paying us :)
    Don't confuse things with logic.   =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

I’m cool with it.  But I don’t look at it as being ripped off.  I looked at it as my reservation is being held at a nominal cost. 

Also... how much are interest rates right now?  All things considered I think Ticketmaster would rather have new shows being booked every week than holding people’s money for pennies per ticket in interest.  Heck they already sit on your money for 3-6 months under regular circumstances.  I can’t see getting too worked up about another 6 months. 
    Of course they would rather have new shows, but that's not an option in this environment. Investing ticket-holders' money and making millions on it is the next best thing. You're assuming they would hold all this cash in a savings account paying pennies, which isn't the case. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    I am not even sure why this discussion is even a thing to be honest. You can get a refund if you want or you can keep your tickets. Everyone should be happy. We are all adults and can make this decision on our own that best suits us at this time. 
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

Of course they would rather have new shows, but that's not an option in this environment. Investing ticket-holders' money and making millions on it is the next best thing. You're assuming they would hold all this cash in a savings account paying pennies, which isn't the case. 
    Where are they investing the money they may need tomorrow and making millions?  

on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

In a diversified portfolio that can be liquidated as needed. If by "may need tomorrow" you mean "in case someone asks for a refund," they're taking about 30 days to fulfill refund requests. 
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

In a diversified portfolio that can be liquidated as needed. If by "may need tomorrow" you mean "in case someone asks for a refund," they're taking about 30 days to fulfill refund requests. 
    So they’re calling their broker and selling stock every time someone wants a refund?  Ok....

Maybe they invested in a diversified Pearl Jam portfolio of viewmasters and skateboards.  They just throw one up on eBay whenever they need to issue a refund. 

edited May 2020
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

So they’re calling their broker and selling stock every time someone wants a refund?  Ok....

Maybe they invested in a diversified Pearl Jam portfolio of viewmasters and skateboards.  They just throw one up on eBay whenever they need to issue a refund. 
    You're right, they're sitting on a billion in cash and just stuff it under the mattress. 

The reason they can offer 150% in future credits, and strongly encourage you to take that option, is that holding onto your cash is very lucrative. 

Post edited by SHZA on
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

You're right, they're sitting on a billion in cash and just stuff it under the mattress. 

The reason they can offer 150% in future credits, and strongly encourage you to take that option, is that holding onto your cash is very lucrative. 

They’re definitely not sitting on a billion in cash.     If they had to refund every dollar tomorrow they would be out of business.  That’s why they have offered the 150% credit. 

The idea that they are sinking all this ticket money into a volatile market that could crash again tomorrow if infections spike again is laughable.  Ticketmaster has huge operating expenses and most of that ticket money went out the door on expenses about 5 minutes after they swiped your credit card.  

• pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    PJNB said:
    I am not even sure why this discussion is even a thing to be honest. You can get a refund if you want or you can keep your tickets. Everyone should be happy. We are all adults and can make this decision on our own that best suits us at this time. 
    I have tickets to Green Day and The Black Crowes In Los Angeles later this summer. Those shows have not offered refunds. I understand Ticketmaster and everyone involved is waiting till the last minute. But those who bought Ohana tickets and did the lay away have a charge coming soon. Unless a miracle happens we all know Ohana isn’t happening. Neither are any shows in California. And everything changed with Covid. I bought tickets to shows as a consumer based on practices that were in effect at the time. No where in the purchase was my seating changed due to distancing, masks being worn or the various other things that come in the near future from the virus. How about they just stage Ohana at the bottom of a muddy lake and we all wear scuba gear. The game, the show, the whatever has changed for the foreseeable future. Offer refunds for all 2020 shows and a bonus to those who ride out the storm. Maybe a free poster with original purchase. But I’m not wearing a mask, scuba gear or anything. 

That being said, I emailed Ohana and they said they would cancel and refund my order but there would be a 65 dollar charge. So now I’ll just wait for the official cancellation and save 65 bucks. If the concert goes on I will fight it further for a full refund if Covid practices are enforced. I might not win but to me it’s not right. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

They’re definitely not sitting on a billion in cash.     If they had to refund every dollar tomorrow they would be out of business.  That’s why they have offered the 150% credit. 

The idea that they are sinking all this ticket money into a volatile market that could crash again tomorrow if infections spike again is laughable.  Ticketmaster has huge operating expenses and most of that ticket money went out the door on expenses about 5 minutes after they swiped your credit card.  
    Billboard has covered this extensively. Live Nation/TM cut operating expenses dramatically for 2020 and are sitting on a pile of cash for postponed events. If they had to refund everyone they might run into problems, but that's a huge if. In reality they were projecting something like 25%. Hence they are putting the rest of the funds to work. They wouldn't be offering the 150% deal just to stay afloat, because that would only be digging a bigger hole for the future. 
  • jefftjefft Posts: 649
    I'm holding on to all my pj tics until they pry them away due to  a cancelled tour.  I don't care if its 2 years please  do not cancel this tour.
    edited May 2020
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

Billboard has covered this extensively. Live Nation/TM cut operating expenses dramatically for 2020 and are sitting on a pile of cash for postponed events. If they had to refund everyone they might run into problems, but that's a huge if. In reality they were projecting something like 25%. Hence they are putting the rest of the funds to work. They wouldn't be offering the 150% deal just to stay afloat, because that would only be digging a bigger hole for the future. 
    The 150% credit buys them time.  It’s actually keeping them from being in a bigger hole today. And you can’t call giving everyone back their money a huge if.  That’s a realistic issue if things don’t bounce back. 

I’m still interested to hear what makes up the “diversified portfolio” they’ve invested all this cash in.  You’re posting that Ticketmaster is cleaning up on investing this money so it must be something pretty spectacular.  And if TM really is investing their way out of this mess instead of holding the cash then the guy in charge of that maneuver shouldn’t be at Ticketmaster.  He should be running a hedge fund. 
    Post edited by on2legs on

on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

The 150% credit buys them time.  It’s actually keeping them from being in a bigger hole today. And you can’t call giving everyone back their money a huge if.  That’s a realistic issue if things don’t bounce back. 

I’m still interested to hear what makes up the “diversified portfolio” they’ve invested all this cash in.  You’re posting that Ticketmaster is cleaning up on investing this money so it must be something pretty spectacular.  And if TM really is investing their way out of this mess instead of holding the cash then the guy in charge of that maneuver shouldn’t be at Ticketmaster.  He should be running a hedge fund. 
    No. A hedge fund's clients don't have to be smart enough to run the fund themselves to invest their way to profits. That's why the manager gets the big bucks.

Regardless of whether the ticket funds are sustaining operations or generating profits, the point remains that consumers who choose not to get a refund are giving the Live Nation conglomerate an interest free loan. Some people are ok with that or rationalize it as a "reservation fee." Others would rather get their money back even if they could afford to wait because subsidizing ticketmaster doesn't sit right. 
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

No. A hedge fund's clients don't have to be smart enough to run the fund themselves to invest their way to profits. That's why the manager gets the big bucks.

Regardless of whether the ticket funds are sustaining operations or generating profits, the point remains that consumers who choose not to get a refund are giving the Live Nation conglomerate an interest free loan. Some people are ok with that or rationalize it as a "reservation fee." Others would rather get their money back even if they could afford to wait because subsidizing ticketmaster doesn't sit right. 
    So now you’re saying Ticketmaster has all this money in a hedge fund?

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

This weekend we rock Portland
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

You brought up the hedge fund, apparently because you don't understand the concept of outsourcing. If you have a billion dollars to invest you don't need to become an investment genius yourself, you hire a professional. If Ticketmaster had really clean offices, would you say, those employees shouldn't be at ticketmaster, they should be working for a cleaning company? 
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

Yah, but it only impacts me on the tickets I'm holding.  To be honest I usually run a positive cash balance in my bank account to cover near term expenses.  All it would do is go back in my bank account and earn nothing.   So really it's no different to TM holding onto it, than it sitting in my bank account.

I agree these shows might not happen for a while.   I do think they'll happen eventually.  I don't see us all being able to live in lockdown forever.    I think the band won't do it unless fans are safe (we get the all clear).   Thus everyone's going to want to go to shows.   It's a postponement of a tour, not a new one.   This means once the band release the new dates, the shows will become active on TM and the abandoned tickets will sell out in short order.   People will be back to F5'ing again for tickets.   I spent so much time F5'ing before..... I think saving f5 time, vastly outweighs a few cents/dollar of interest.

Looks like a great time for the 20 people in attendance. Think of the crowd energy that can be made like this. Unreal. This is Germany very recently. So for the few who get seats. Enjoy! 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited May 2020
    Looks like a great time for the 20 people in attendance. Think of the crowd energy that can be made like this. Unreal. This is Germany very recently. So for the few who get seats. Enjoy! 
    This is a Pearl Jam forum. Pearl Jam will not be having shows with mandatory face masks, scuba suits, and social distancing like in this pic. When they have shows again it will be safe to do so.
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

You brought up the hedge fund, apparently because you don't understand the concept of outsourcing. If you have a billion dollars to invest you don't need to become an investment genius yourself, you hire a professional. If Ticketmaster had really clean offices, would you say, those employees shouldn't be at ticketmaster, they should be working for a cleaning company? 
    So where is the money that will yield this spectacular return that you claim they’re earning but yet is super risk avoidant that people can get there money back?  Id really like to know so I can invest myself.  

I just don’t get the argument you’re making about this interest free loan.  I’m not loaning Ticketmaster money.  I bought tickets.  I own the tickets. I gave them money in exchange.  They are free to do with it as they please.  Anyone who doesn’t want their tickets can get their money back.  Where in all of this is an interest free loan?  

PJNB said:
    This is a Pearl Jam forum. Pearl Jam will not be having shows with mandatory face masks, scuba suits, and social distancing like in this pic. When they have shows again it will be safe to do so.
    So they will not be having any concerts in California anytime soon. That goes for Ohana. So call it a day and start over when safe to do so. Don’t hold money for something that’s not happening this calendar year. Does this fit in a Pearl Jam forum now. Just curious.  
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

So where is the money that will yield this spectacular return that you claim they’re earning but yet is super risk avoidant that people can get there money back?  Id really like to know so I can invest myself.  

I just don’t get the argument you’re making about this interest free loan.  I’m not loaning Ticketmaster money.  I bought tickets.  I own the tickets. I gave them money in exchange.  They are free to do with it as they please.  Anyone who doesn’t want their tickets can get their money back.  Where in all of this is an interest free loan?  

It's a basic economic concept, the time value of money. You bought tickets for a show in March-April 2020, that will now take place (at least) a year or so later. You can get your money back now and buy tickets later, in which case you are in possession of the cash during the interim and can use it as you wish. If you let ticketmaster hold the money instead, they get the equivalent of an interest free loan for the same time period without compensating you for holding your money for the additional year. But it's worth it to you because you don't want to risk being shut out when the returned tickets go up for sale. I get it. I said all along that if you have great seats that you'd be unlikely to get on round 2, it makes sense to hold them. If they're average seats for anywhere but Baltimore or MSG, I don't think it will be that hard to get better seats closer to the show, so why subsidize ticketmaster. 
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

It's a basic economic concept, the time value of money. You bought tickets for a show in March-April 2020, that will now take place (at least) a year or so later. You can get your money back now and buy tickets later, in which case you are in possession of the cash during the interim and can use it as you wish. If you let ticketmaster hold the money instead, they get the equivalent of an interest free loan for the same time period without compensating you for holding your money for the additional year. But it's worth it to you because you don't want to risk being shut out when the returned tickets go up for sale. I get it. I said all along that if you have great seats that you'd be unlikely to get on round 2, it makes sense to hold them. If they're average seats for anywhere but Baltimore or MSG, I don't think it will be that hard to get better seats closer to the show, so why subsidize ticketmaster. 
    They’re not holding my money.  It’s their money now.  I own the tickets.  They’re mine.  The money is theirs... it’s not being loaned to them. 

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    Once a show is cancelled or postponed, if a refund option is made available, and a person declines the refund in order to hold onto the tickets for a new date, at that point there is nothing wrong with how the ticket company is handling it.  In fact that is perfect because everyone gets what they want.

Where the refund offer is not made upon cancellation or postponement, or where the decision to cancel or postpone has been made but not announced, in order to hold the funds, that’s an issue.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    edited May 2020
    I wonder if I buy a gallon of ice cream but don’t eat it for two months if I made an interest free loan to Breyers?
    Post edited by on2legs on

edited May 2020
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    on2legs said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:
    SHZA said:
    Zod said:

They’re not holding my money.  It’s their money now.  I own the tickets.  They’re mine.  The money is theirs... it’s not being loaned to them. 
    Because that's the option you chose. Yes, we've been over that ad nauseam. It is, however, the equivalent of an interest-free loan compared to the option you didn't choose. 
    Post edited by SHZA on