Options

What was the last movie you watched?

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,193

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,036
    Creed II 

another movie which I missed when it came out. This is on amazon prime. I liked almost as good as the first one.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,391
    12 Monkeys

Seemed appropriate.
  • Options
    Outbreak (1995)

Somehow never saw this one. Going through Netflix came across it. Solid cast and seemed like it would be an appropriate movie to watch. It was ok.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,684
    Outbreak (1995)

Somehow never saw this one. Going through Netflix came across it. Solid cast and seemed like it would be an appropriate movie to watch. It was ok.
    The Outbreak Monkey almost instantly became a "thing"

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Rio
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,276
    Garfield
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,894
    watched A Quiet Place last night. man, when i watched the office, i always assumed john krasinksi would be the actor that would be a one-trick pony typecast into that type of role and fade away when the show ended. i guess it helps when you co-write and produce the movie, but man, he was good. the whole movie was great. 

looking forward to part 2, which i think was supposed to come out right away but obviously now postponed. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,894
    i think a quiet place could be a tv show, kind of like the walking dead. just not drug out for 10 seasons. 

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,684
    watched A Quiet Place last night. man, when i watched the office, i always assumed john krasinksi would be the actor that would be a one-trick pony typecast into that type of role and fade away when the show ended. i guess it helps when you co-write and produce the movie, but man, he was good. the whole movie was great. 

looking forward to part 2, which i think was supposed to come out right away but obviously now postponed. 
    Do you have Amazon prime?
    He is awesome as a spy - who would have thunk it?!
  • Options
    Nocturnal Animals

Awesome film, written and directed by Tom Ford. Who knew?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,574
    Blow The Man Down (2020 Amazon Prime)
    Enjoyed it but the ending wasn't  the best
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    X-Men: Dark Phoenix 

who thinks these movies are good?  she is literally floating around and waving people away with the force of her extended hands.
    so stupid.  this could be the lamest movie I've ever seen.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiT said:

who thinks these movies are good?  she is literally floating around and waving people away with the force of her extended hands.
    I enjoyed many of the X-Men movies but this was total shit.  Agree that it would be on the lame list.
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,510

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    ikiT said:

I enjoyed many of the X-Men movies but this was total shit.  Agree that it would be on the lame list.
    there was literally ZERO explanation of WTF or was wrong with her. 
  • Options
    in retrospect, Caddyshack 2 was pretty lame.
  • Options
    ikiT said:
    ikiT said:

Yeah, when the reviews came out for this, both fan and critical, I was disappointed. The Dark Phoenix Saga is one of the greatest comic book runs from my lifetime, up there with Infinity Gauntlet—sometimes I even prefer it. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    ikiT said:
    ikiT said:

Yeah, when the reviews came out for this, both fan and critical, I was disappointed. The Dark Phoenix Saga is one of the greatest comic book runs from my lifetime, up there with Infinity Gauntlet—sometimes I even prefer it. 
    Yeah, I knew the story and it still was a giant turd of a movie.

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,280
    dankind said:
    ikiT said:
    ikiT said:

Yeah, I knew the story and it still was a giant turd of a movie.

There's always the cartoon version. I thought that was pretty good. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,126

Do you have Amazon prime?
    He is awesome as a spy - who would have thunk it?!
    He's very talented and severely underrated by most. A Quiet Place was excellent and he was very good in 13 Hours. 
    Loved him as Jack Ryan in the TV series too and he's abviously brilliant in The Office
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014
  • Options
    No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,126
    Knives Out - great movie with some fantastic performances from the ensemble cast
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014
  • Options
    Mimic (1997)

Never saw this one and forgot i even had it on blu-ray. Not too bad. Not a huge fan of movies based on bugs.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,408
    Chill Out, Scooby-Doo! (2007)
    It's time to stay in and rock out!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Arma-fucking-geddon 

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    The Invisible Man.....in IMAX 

I went not expecting much, it way more than I expected. It was intense and there definitely a "OH SHIT, that just didn't happen moment" .

Damn good movie.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p said:

I went not expecting much, it way more than I expected. It was intense and there definitely a "OH SHIT, that just didn't happen moment" .

Damn good movie.

Peace

The beach is closed but IMAX is still running?
    Florida, man, Florida.  Run by monkeys escaped after a zoo transport truck crashed.

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    g under p said:

Damn good movie.

Peace

Florida, man, Florida.  Run by monkeys escaped after a zoo transport truck crashed.

What the fuck are talking about, I saw the movie back in February when everyone else in this country was still going to movies.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p said:
    g under p said:

Damn good movie.

Peace

What the fuck are talking about, I saw the movie back in February when everyone else in this country was still going to movies.

Peace

Sorry man, I made the silly conclusion that you just saw it.
    Florida is run by goofballs but that doesn't have anything to do w/movie thread.
    My bad!
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,272
    g under p said:
    g under p said:

Damn good movie.

Peace

Peace

Sorry man, I made the silly conclusion that you just saw it.
    Florida is run by goofballs but that doesn't have anything to do w/movie thread.
    My bad!
    Desantis/ Gaetz/ scott all morons

then Gilliam(D) lost to Desantis gets caught at a meth party in a hotel recently

Fuckin Florida ..... no options at all, all bad