Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

Comments

• PB71405PB71405 Posts: 11
    Looking forward to hearing the new album and seeing my boys on the second leg. 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
    Priscilla Buford
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    The “both” option will most likely try for GA first but have reserved as a backup. Guessing most people who got GA in previous lotteries did not prioritize reserved before GA, so it would pull best location (GA) before seats.

Selecting “Both” is basically saying “I’d like GA but just get me in the building any way possible.” 
  • KJ79633KJ79633 Posts: 13
    I'm confused...Do we have to do the Verified Fan & the pre-sale?

FAQ says that we can order 1-4 tickets via the Verified Fan, but only 1-2 on the pre-sale site.

I submitted the Verified Fan stuff, but I won't hear anything until Jan 22 for pre-sale Jan 23 (after the presale starts):
    ===========================
    On the evening of Wednesday, January 22, you’ll receive an email confirming whether you’ve been verified and whether you’ve also been selected to participate in the presale.

The Verified Fan Presale begins on Thursday, January 23. There is a four (4) ticket limit per code.
    It also didn't ask me how many tickets I want.
  • twmillstwmills Milwaukee Posts: 54
    gemstone said:
    This being "the first leg" does that mean they'll add more NA dates for a second leg?  Or is the Europe tour in June leg two? 
    Curious to know this as well. Considering there’s almost a 2 month void before their over seas tour starts, I would assume a 2nd American leg will be announced...I hope.

safe to assume that?
  • jeffgqjeffgq Troy, 'Bama Posts: 97
    At Least Reserved seating goes to Seniority ..the way it should be! also, i DIG that Safetix deal...F*ck the Scalpers!!!
    August 23rd, 1998 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    October 7th, 2000 - Detroit (Palace of Auburn Hills)
    April 11th, 2003 - West Palm Beach (Sound Advice Amp.)
    October 8th, 2004 - Kissimmee (Silver Spurs Arena)
    June 11th, 2008 - West Palm Beach (Cruzan Amp.)
    November 30th, 2012 - Eddie Solo - Fort Lauderdale (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
    April 8th, 2016 - Fort Lauderdale (BB&T Center)
    August 18th, 2018 - Chicago (Wrigley Field)
  • Fatass said:
    DON'T FORGET

Do the Ticketmaster Verified Fan Registration too (Not just 10C Presale)!

So if we sign up for both and win in the 10C Presale does this cancel out the TM Verified Fan presale or do we have to remember we put in for those and cancel if we do not need them?
    Vancouver 2011, LA1 & LA2 2013, Vancouver 2013, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2 2018, LA1 & LA2 2022
  • Question RE: E-Tickets. I've never used that system, and I have a crappy iPhone 5...does that mean i'm screwed? Or do the bar code virtual tickets just come via my email?
    No. I had an iPhone 5 for the 2018 run and it worked fine.
  • stephsstephs Posts: 1
    I'm so happy to see "first leg of North American dates" because all of these shows are impossible for me. Hoping for Seattle, Portland, or Vancouver for the next leg!

• Question RE: E-Tickets. I've never used that system, and I have a crappy iPhone 5...does that mean i'm screwed? Or do the bar code virtual tickets just come via my email?
    No. I had an iPhone 5 for the 2018 run and it worked fine.

Thanks for the response! So it comes via email? Because the ticketmaster app is not compatible with an iPhone5, at least not mine lol

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,900
    Fatass said:
    DON'T FORGET

So if we sign up for both and win in the 10C Presale does this cancel out the TM Verified Fan presale or do we have to remember we put in for those and cancel if we do not need them?
    I'd think if you get tickets through 10C, you can disregard the TM presale altogether.  I look at it like a backup plan for if you don't get 10C tickets.
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    I wonder if the face to face fan exchange will let you sell 1 ticket. Like if I buy 2 and can't find someone to go with can I sell my second ticket and still keep my own?
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,159
    Fatass said:
    DON'T FORGET

Verified ticketmaster isnt an auto purchase like 10C. You will get a code and have access with the code to go in and buy tickets prior to the general public on sale. So if you are selected as verified fan you will get a code but you dont have to use it
  • twmillstwmills Milwaukee Posts: 54
    stephs said:
    I'm so happy to see "first leg of North American dates" because all of these shows are impossible for me. Hoping for Seattle, Portland, or Vancouver for the next leg!

After finishing up in CA, I assume (if there’s a 2nd American leg) they head to the northwest then finish up in the Midwest. Before heading over seas
  • Lizard said:
    WOOO HOOOO

$242??  dayum

Are you saying they billed your card upfront ? even though you arent guaranteed tix yet ?
  • BPH_4LIFE said:
    Is this just an open lottery or does our PJ Ten Club number help us in anyway?
    Your 10C number only comes into play when they assign Reserved Seats.   At least that's the way it has been in the past.   
    Bummer! I wish 20+ years of membership would help me secure GA over Standard Seating.
    Austin 1995
    Dallas 2000
    Oklahoma City 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Dallas 2013
    OKC 2013
    Tulsa 2014
    Memphis 2014

"you can't be neutral on a moving train"
  • I don't know why in my head I thought if you select "GA Standing" and don't get it, it would just revert to "Reserved Seating" rather than just discard my reservation. But I guess that sorta makes sense logically -- going to take the gamble because I really don't want to be at seats for my first Pearl Jam show ever. Guess it'll be good to have Verified Fan Presale as backup.
  • JG49071JG49071 Posts: 70
    Are tickets ONLY through Ticketmaster? Sorry, the excitement has me a bit confused.
  • Request submitted, preorder preordered. Now to sit back and chew my nails until Sunday, when I should learn if I got seats!

Cincinnati, Columbus 2000
    Baltimore 2013
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    KJ79633 said:
    I'm confused...Do we have to do the Verified Fan & the pre-sale?

FAQ says that we can order 1-4 tickets via the Verified Fan, but only 1-2 on the pre-sale site.

I submitted the Verified Fan stuff, but I won't hear anything until Jan 22 for pre-sale Jan 23 (after the presale starts):
    On the evening of Wednesday, January 22, you’ll receive an email confirming whether you’ve been verified and whether you’ve also been selected to participate in the presale.

The Verified Fan Presale begins on Thursday, January 23. There is a four (4) ticket limit per code.
    It also didn't ask me how many tickets I want.
    Use the Verified Fan Presale as a backup if you don't score through 10C
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    WB Daze said:
    Lizard said:
    WOOO HOOOO

$242??  dayum

Are you saying they billed your card upfront ? even though you arent guaranteed tix yet ?
    If you get selected they charge your card

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • RT4383RT4383 Posts: 1
    Fatass said:
    DON'T FORGET

As someone who has participated in other "Verified Fan" ticket sales with Ticketmaster, this is how it works:

- You can "Register" for the TM Verified Fan presale to have an "opportunity to buy tickets" from TicketMaster before "non-verified fans"

- Registering for the TM Verified Fan presale doesn't automatically assign tickets to you.

- There are no guarantees that you will get tickets and you have to get into the Ticketmaster site for the specific PJ show(s) you want to see and "shop" for the tickets at the same time all of the other "Verified Fans" (and scalpers posing as "Verified Fans").

-Think of the TM "Verified Fan" presale as a better chance to get tickets for a show (after 10C Fan Club members), because you get earlier access to buy the tickets from TM than someone who didn't register for the TM Verified Fan presale.

So, if you get the tickets that you want from the 10C presale, and you have registered for the TM Verified Fan presale, you would not be obligated to shop for/buy tickets when the TM Verfied Presale date/time commences.  I hope that answers your question.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314

• dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611
    still no presale code. cant find it in the newsletter like previous comment said
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • dtr0624 said:
    still no presale code. cant find it in the newsletter like previous comment said

it can take a while, no worries :)

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• jcarte59jcarte59 Portland, OR Posts: 15
    I cant help but feel for all the American  and canadians who booked euro tour only to now find north american tour is here  before euro one. 
    LOL that's me! Oh well, I'm still looking forward a 3 week vacation in Europe.
  • ohotosohotos Posts: 1
    jxchamb1 said:
    Has anybody received their code yet?  I haven't gotten mine yet which sucks but I have to assume that NYC is sold out at this point.

yeah it's in the latest newsletter (mine just got here a few minutes ago)
    Which newsletter? The one announcing the new album and tour? I didn't receive anything with a pre-sale code in it :-(
  • Is it no longer the case that you have to prioritize shows? In other words, if I put in for GA in Nashville and Glendale, do I have equal opportunity to get both? Before, you had to put 1. GA Nashville 2. GA Glendale 3. Res Nashville, etc. etc.
  • dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611
    I cant believe no philly, boston, Pittsburgh, chicago, etc.. any rumors of a second NA leg? stadiums etc?
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • chaspjchaspj Portlandia Posts: 47

"Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable"

Portland 2000
    Portland 2013
    Seattle I and II 2018
    Oakland I and II 2020 2022
    Nashvegas 2022
    dtr0624 said:
    I cant believe no philly, boston, Pittsburgh, chicago, etc.. any rumors of a second NA leg? stadiums etc?
    THey call it the "first leg" so that implies a second leg