Options

Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

Comments

• Options
    Netzka11Netzka11 Canada Posts: 7
    AJLos21 said:
    jxchamb1 said:
    Has anybody received their code yet?  I haven't gotten mine yet which sucks but I have to assume that NYC is sold out at this point.

Where do you find your code at? nothing is showing in the email and ten club won't respond to my emails? Anyone have an idea?

Check your spam folder.  I got the announcement in my regular folder then found my code email in the spam folder a few hours later!
  • Options
    mp0213mp0213 Posts: 16
    Anyone hearing rumors of a sirius xm show?
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    edited January 2020
    - Tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable.
    Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning February 18. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    *Does not apply to shows in New York or Colorado.
    Am I the only one super confused about the new fan-to-fan face value ticket exchange? Can someone confirm if we are able to sell both tickets, or is it just one ticket and the original ticket buyer (aka in this case, me) must always accompany both tickets? 

I just found a whole thread on this: https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/283044/fan-to-fan-face-value-ticket-exchange/p2
    Post edited by Suziemay on
  • Options
    mfcbmwmfcbmw baltimore Posts: 41
    Pre-order posters?  Let us enjoy the entire day of shows?! Now that would be legendary. 
  • Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 692
    It’s been said already but thanks 10c for the continuous improvements to this ticketing system.  They’ve  come so far from the days of recipe cards and individual money orders, to the F5 scramble, to this lottery version 2.0.  The ability for single tickets, more 10c tickets per show, advance knowledge of seat location, and the face value peer to peer system are all great improvements.  The commemorative ticket is also a nice cherry on top.  Win or lose in the lottery I really appreciate all the work that’s gone into improving this system.

That’s all aside from perhaps the nicest surprise, how reasonable ticket price are. After trying for other tickets this summer for other artists of Pearl Jam’s vintage or newer, $200 per ticket has been a base value (for garbage seats), and tickets are nowhere near as accessible.  Great seats are far more expensive than the $200 starting price.  

All of the the above adds up to a big thanks to 10C staff, band and management.  Looking forward to the shows and album!
  • Options
    swany24swany24 Posts: 52
    I have been waiting for the Ten Club Code for about 10 minutes.  Has it taken this long for others?
  • Options
    Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    What do you think the chances are of you getting GA to 2 shows? Did anyone get multiple GA back in 2016?
  • Options
    Suziemay said:
    Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning February 18. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    Am I the only one super confused about the new fan-to-fan face value ticket exchange? Can someone confirm if we are able to sell both tickets, or is it just one ticket and the original ticket buyer (aka in this case, me) must always accompany both tickets? 

I just found a whole thread on this: https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/283044/fan-to-fan-face-value-ticket-exchange/p2

It's actually fairly straightforward.  If you buy tickets through the 10C you can either use them or sell them to another member for face value.  This is actually amazing and so happy they finally came up with a system for fans to toss tickets back and forth.  `Suziemay said:

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    Suziemay said:

Why are so many people concerned about selling tickets? If you only need one, then only put in for a single ticket. 
  • Options
    MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,288
    Thank you 10C!  See y’all in Nashville and St. Louis!
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • Options
    I joined the 10 Club this morning (Jan 13) at 5 a.m. PST, before the official announcement, I genuinely had no idea there was a cutoff date for the 10C presale registration. Is there anyway at all I can still get a code? Pretty bummed.

I love PJ, but I only joined to get presale access. Any advice from the longtime members? I called the support number, and they picked up, but I was literally left listening to someone's conversation about their weekend rather than receiving any service. Waited 20 minutes and still just left to eavesdrop. I got no reply to my e-mails either. :/

Congrats to everyone else who got tickets though! Stoked for the Gigaton tour! Hope to meet some 10C members in Toronto or Hamilton. :)
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    edited January 2020
    How much are each ticket? Looking at going to St. Louis and Nashville. 

Ah, $103 each.
    Post edited by manitouman on
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    So? One thing I am really unclear on.

I requested GA and Seating because I do not want to miss out. But, I want GA over Seating. In the past we could prioritize between GA (1st) then Seating (2nd). Any clue, do they draw the GA lottery first then move the 10C Number seating chart? I have researched all the info and cannot find anything on this part of the process. 
    Austin 1995
    Dallas 2000
    Oklahoma City 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Dallas 2013
    OKC 2013
    Tulsa 2014
    Memphis 2014

"you can't be neutral on a moving train"
  • Options
    JK109224JK109224 Posts: 563
    Any talk of Australia?
    Come to send, not condescend...
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    ST66483 said:
    It’s been said already but thanks 10c for the continuous improvements to this ticketing system.  They’ve  come so far from the days of recipe cards and individual money orders, to the F5 scramble, to this lottery version 2.0.  The ability for single tickets, more 10c tickets per show, advance knowledge of seat location, and the face value peer to peer system are all great improvements.  The commemorative ticket is also a nice cherry on top.  Win or lose in the lottery I really appreciate all the work that’s gone into improving this system.

That’s all aside from perhaps the nicest surprise, how reasonable ticket price are. After trying for other tickets this summer for other artists of Pearl Jam’s vintage or newer, $200 per ticket has been a base value (for garbage seats), and tickets are nowhere near as accessible.  Great seats are far more expensive than the $200 starting price.  

All of the the above adds up to a big thanks to 10C staff, band and management.  Looking forward to the shows and album!
    Agree!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,938
    JK109224 said:
    Any talk of Australia?
    Maybe not until 2021 is the latest mail. But as some people in the know often state...plans can change. At best it would be late 2020 (Nov?) 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    ilikeapplesilikeapples Posts: 14
    edited January 2020
    There aren't too many things that make me feel excited and hopeful.
    Incredibly grateful this band continues to make music together. AND be so organized, efficient and respectful of their fans. The inner 15 year old in me is stoked to see my favorite band and the 40 year old me is happy the process gets easier with time.
    Love this band!!!

Post edited by ilikeapples on
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    I joined the 10 Club this morning (Jan 13) at 5 a.m. PST, before the official announcement, I genuinely had no idea there was a cutoff date for the 10C presale registration. Is there anyway at all I can still get a code? Pretty bummed.

I love PJ, but I only joined to get presale access. Any advice from the longtime members? I called the support number, and they picked up, but I was literally left listening to someone's conversation about their weekend rather than receiving any service. Waited 20 minutes and still just left to eavesdrop. I got no reply to my e-mails either. :/

Congrats to everyone else who got tickets though! Stoked for the Gigaton tour! Hope to meet some 10C members in Toronto or Hamilton. :)
    Unfortunately, no you can't take part in this presale, but you'll be good to go for the next leg. Sounds like the shows near you are happening this time around though :(
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    astev09astev09 Posts: 60
    I’m not one to get overly excited or stress about anything, but I would like to at least see the $1 charge on my card. Haha. I do have my verification email though. Hopefully the charge is coming today. 
  • Options
    Question I have which may seem stupid but I just wanna make sure. I logged into ticketmaster and made my 2 show choices with my visa card and tenclub number code they gave me. Now I just wait to find out if I won both shows? I don't have to do anything else on the 19th or 23rd ? Thanks
    Montreal 08-20-1998
    Montreal 10-04-2000
    Montreal 06-29-2003
    New York City 07-09-2003
    Montreal 09-15-2005
    Toronto 09-19-2005
    Quebec City 09-20-2005
    Toronto 05-09-2006
    Hartford 05-13-2006
    Toronto 2009
    Hartford 2010
    Buffalo 2010
    Montreal 2011
    Buffalo 2013
  • Options
    Hi all... beyond jacked that PJ is on the road again!!! I've been nervously watching the percent likelihood of tix at MSG .. is the 99% likely legit? I refresh it every hour or so to see if it changes.  Does that seem possible that virtually everyone who wants seats to NYC from 10C will get them? Will there be some late change down to 37% or something like that?  Thoughts, reflections, insights, speculations are welcome. 
  • Options
    rhillman said:
    Hi all... beyond jacked that PJ is on the road again!!! I've been nervously watching the percent likelihood of tix at MSG .. is the 99% likely legit? I refresh it every hour or so to see if it changes.  Does that seem possible that virtually everyone who wants seats to NYC from 10C will get them? Will there be some late change down to 37% or something like that?  Thoughts, reflections, insights, speculations are welcome. 
    It'll probably go down lower than 99%, but the big thing they're trying to get across with using TM is that they have access to much more of each venue than ever before. It just depends on how many members put in for MSG but it's looking good at the moment that anyone who picked reserved will at least get in the building.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,786
    Whoever is complaining about prices obviously hasn’t been to a big name show recently. 255$ for a pair? At msg? At 99% odds? No f5? That’s an absolute dream. 
  • Options
    jxchamb1 said:
    Has anybody received their code yet?  I haven't gotten mine yet which sucks but I have to assume that NYC is sold out at this point.

• Options
    I have scoured my inbox for my code... I don't see it anywhere..nothing in spam or anything! I've contacted Ten Club, but I imagine they are inundated with requests. Where should I be looking??? What is the subject line for this email?
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,455
    KL288009 said:
    I have scoured my inbox for my code... I don't see it anywhere..nothing in spam or anything! I've contacted Ten Club, but I imagine they are inundated with requests. Where should I be looking??? What is the subject line for this email?
    What code are you looking for?  The 10C code was 4-digits and was mailed to your 10C email yesterday.  The verified fan code wont be sent until 1/22
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,786
    ST66483 said:

Fuck yes. Wow what an amazing system. I’m actually in awe of what they pulled off. 
  • Options
    KV4053 said:
    KL288009 said:
    What code are you looking for?  The 10C code was 4-digits and was mailed to your 10C email yesterday.  The verified fan code wont be sent until 1/22
    It could be as many as 6 digits, too. There's speculation it's your 10c member number, but I dunno?
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    hihobibo said:
    Suziemay said:

Why are so many people concerned about selling tickets? If you only need one, then only put in for a single ticket. 
    Not sure what’s so hard to understand. 10c is making a service available along with a new ticketing process. I would like to underhand how it works and what the risks are. 

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Congrats usa and canada,enjoy trhe shows 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”