Options

Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

Comments

• Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,481
    BV84003 said:
    KV4053 said:
    KL288009 said:
    I have scoured my inbox for my code... I don't see it anywhere..nothing in spam or anything! I've contacted Ten Club, but I imagine they are inundated with requests. Where should I be looking??? What is the subject line for this email?
    What code are you looking for?  The 10C code was 4-digits and was mailed to your 10C email yesterday.  The verified fan code wont be sent until 1/22
    It could be as many as 6 digits, too. There's speculation it's your 10c member number, but I dunno?
    Ahhh...sorry.  Mine was 4 digits and seemingly unrelated to my 10C number
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,836
    Congrats usa and canada,enjoy trhe shows 
    Honestly out of all the news that came out so far, what really BLEW my mind is the new system. So far, it seems these spring shows will be the closest thing to a 10c only show we get. 
  • Options
    afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    Is there a place to check the ticket odds without going through the ticket request steps again?
  • Options
    BV84003 said:
    It could be as many as 6 digits, too. There's speculation it's your 10c member number, but I dunno?
    It's not. Your member number is visible in your Account under "Membership".
  • Options
    KL288009 said:
    I have scoured my inbox for my code... I don't see it anywhere..nothing in spam or anything! I've contacted Ten Club, but I imagine they are inundated with requests. Where should I be looking??? What is the subject line for this email?
    The email was from Ten Club. Subject line was "Gigaton and North America Tour Announcement".
  • Options
    Hopefully they add a second leg, including Columbus, or Cincinnati. 
  • Options
    They re-sent the codes for people who didn’t get them. Got it and made my picks and can breathe now!
    good luck everyone!
    Fargo, North Dakota (June 15, 2003) St. Paul, Minnesota (June 16, 2003)
    Winnipeg, Manitoba (September 08, 2005) Thunder Bay, Ontario (September 09, 2005) Ottawa, Ontario (September 16, 2005)
    Montreal, Quebec (September 07, 2011) Ottawa, Ontario (September 14, 2011) Hamilton, Ontario (September 15, 2011)
    Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018) Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018)
    Ottawa, Ontario (September 03, 2022) Hamilton, Ontario (September 06, 2022) Toronto, Ontario (September 08, 2022)
  • Options
    tjhiiitjhiii Maryland Posts: 3
    PG256613 said:
    They re-sent the codes for people who didn’t get them. Got it and made my picks and can breathe now!
    good luck everyone!
    Five year member.  Still haven't gotten a code.  Requested twice via website Contact Us form and Twitter.  Anyone I can contact?
  • Options
    pjallipjalli Posts: 129
    BPH_4LIFE said:
    So? One thing I am really unclear on.

I requested GA and Seating because I do not want to miss out. But, I want GA over Seating. In the past we could prioritize between GA (1st) then Seating (2nd). Any clue, do they draw the GA lottery first then move the 10C Number seating chart? I have researched all the info and cannot find anything on this part of the process. 
    did you get an answer on this? is best available GA or is it seats???
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    pjalli said:
    BPH_4LIFE said:

I requested GA and Seating because I do not want to miss out. But, I want GA over Seating. In the past we could prioritize between GA (1st) then Seating (2nd). Any clue, do they draw the GA lottery first then move the 10C Number seating chart? I have researched all the info and cannot find anything on this part of the process. 
    GA pit is always considered "best available" unless it's like GA lawn at a pavilion.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    tjhiii said:
    PG256613 said:
    good luck everyone!
    Five year member.  Still haven't gotten a code.  Requested twice via website Contact Us form and Twitter.  Anyone I can contact?
    Try emailing info@tenclub.net. They got back to me within a couple hours.

I received the email with 10c presale code at 10:10am EST this morning from ten club (donotteply@pearljam.com).

hope this helps somewhat at least.

Fargo, North Dakota (June 15, 2003) St. Paul, Minnesota (June 16, 2003)
    Winnipeg, Manitoba (September 08, 2005) Thunder Bay, Ontario (September 09, 2005) Ottawa, Ontario (September 16, 2005)
    Montreal, Quebec (September 07, 2011) Ottawa, Ontario (September 14, 2011) Hamilton, Ontario (September 15, 2011)
    Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018) Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018)
    Ottawa, Ontario (September 03, 2022) Hamilton, Ontario (September 06, 2022) Toronto, Ontario (September 08, 2022)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    nicknyr15 said:
    Whoever is complaining about prices obviously hasn’t been to a big name show recently. 255$ for a pair? At msg? At 99% odds? No f5? That’s an absolute dream. 

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    O_G_DO_G_D Toronto Posts: 542
    i just emailed ticket support.

I wonder if the the rules for international fans (see below) apply to Canadian Fans?  Just want to confirm.  Also it says they will send an email by the evening of Sunday, January 19 to let us know if any of our requests were confirmed and provide next steps.  So it could be before the 19th?  Potentially as early as the 16th - and If tickets were won in the draw then my Credit Card would be charged immediately correct?  Only reason I am asking this is because when my card is charged could have a significant bearing on what credit card I use.  I have a card which begins a new billing cycle on the 19th which I would personally prefer to use.  I’m going for 4 shows (pairs to each) so it’s gonna be a significant amount on my card should I get them all.  With the Christmas bills coming in I’m just trying to stretch/manipulate my money owing situation lol.

International Fans
    If you are confirmed for a show and we attempt to process your order, your local bank may elect to decline the transaction.

In order to avoid a payment decline, we recommend you contact your bank NOW and notify them of the following:
    • A charge from a US-based company may be attempted between Jan 16 and Jan 22
    • Merchant descriptor will be "Ticketstoday*Pearl Jam"
    • Charge could be in USD or CAD (depending on the shows you are confirmed for)

1. Toronto, Ontario 09-21-1996 (MAPLE LEAF GARDENS)
    2. Barrie, Ontario 08-22-1998 (MOLSON PARK)
    3. Toronto, Ontario 10-05-2000 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    4. Toronto, Ontario 06-28-2003 (MOLSON AMPHITHEATRE)
    5. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    6. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    7. Hamilton, Ontario 09-13-2005 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    8. Toronto, Ontario 09-19-2005 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    9. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-24-2005 (MILE ONE)
    10. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-25-2005 (MILE ONE)
    11. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    12. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    13. Sydney, Australia 11-07-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    14. Sydney, Australia 11-08-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    15. Melbourne, Australia 11-13-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    16. Melbourne, Australia 11-14-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    17. Adelaide, Australia 11-21-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    18. Adelaide, Australia 11-22-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    19. Perth, Australia 11-25-2006 (SUBIACO OVAL)
    20. New York, New York 06-24-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    21. New York, New York 06-25-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    22. Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009 (MOLSON AMPITHEATRE)
    23. Buffalo, New York 05-10-2010 (HSBC ARENA)
    24. Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    25. Toronto, Ontario 09-12-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    26. Hamilton, Ontario 09-15-2011 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    27. London, Ontario 07-16-2013 (BUDWEISER GARDENS)
    28. Buffalo, New York 10-12-2013 (FIRST NIAGARA CENTER) FORMERLY HSBC ARENA
    29. Detroit, Michigan 10-16-2014 (JOE LOUIS ARENA)
    30. Ottawa, Ontario 5-8-2016 (CANADIAN TIRE CENTRE)
    31. Toronto, Ontario 5-10-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    32. Toronto, Ontario 5-12-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)

• Options
    pjallipjalli Posts: 129
    BV84003 said:
    pjalli said:
    BPH_4LIFE said:

GA pit is always considered "best available" unless it's like GA lawn at a pavilion.
    i just got through to the phone number and they confimred that GA Pit is the "best". i just wanted to be absolutely sure :) thank you!
  • Options
    pjalli said:
    BV84003 said:
    pjalli said:
    BPH_4LIFE said:

i just got through to the phone number and they confimred that GA Pit is the "best". i just wanted to be absolutely sure :) thank you!
    But? Do they draw the GA lottery first then once those are decided do they move to assigning the 10C seats?
    Austin 1995
    Dallas 2000
    Oklahoma City 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Dallas 2013
    OKC 2013
    Tulsa 2014
    Memphis 2014

"you can't be neutral on a moving train"
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,422
    BV84003 said:
    KV4053 said:
    KL288009 said:
    What code are you looking for?  The 10C code was 4-digits and was mailed to your 10C email yesterday.  The verified fan code wont be sent until 1/22
    oooh...if it's my 10C member number then I've gained about 200, 000 spots!!
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,422
    BPH_4LIFE said:
    pjalli said:
    BV84003 said:
    pjalli said:
    BPH_4LIFE said:

But? Do they draw the GA lottery first then once those are decided do they move to assigning the 10C seats?
    yes..they will draw people who have GA as first choice and if any spots left will go for those who have it 2nd. For example MSG will definitely have more requests for GA than spots so anyone who put MSG GAfor 2nd choice has zero chance
  • Options
    MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,288
    edited January 2020
    BPH_4LIFE said:
    pjalli said:
    BV84003 said:
    pjalli said:
    BPH_4LIFE said:

yes..they will draw people who have GA as first choice and if any spots left will go for those who have it 2nd. For example MSG will definitely have more requests for GA than spots so anyone who put MSG GAfor 2nd choice has zero chance
    I would picture that they draw a number in the lottery and a seat gets assigned to that number as it is pulled based on their choice.  But I guess there are a number of ways it could be done.
    Post edited by MakingWaves on
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • Options
    ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    edited January 2020
    BPH_4LIFE said:
    pjalli said:
    BV84003 said:
    pjalli said:
    BPH_4LIFE said:

I would picture that they draw a number in the lottery and a seat gets assigned to that number as it is pulled based on their choice.  But I guess there are a number of ways it could be done.
    This makes the most sense to me. I keep seeing others with different suggestions for how things will work, and they certainly *could* be right, but I imagine a genuine lottery: a number/person gets pulled; they get the best available tickets they have requested (whether that's their first, second, third option, whatever). Once a person gets a set of tickets, their number can't be drawn again until everyone has received at least one set of tickets (or all their choices have been exhausted). 

In other words, you shouldn't/wouldn't be punished if, when your number is pulled for the first time, your first option is gone--they'll simply move onto your second option (even if others--who haven't yet been drawn--still have the exact same show/level as option 1). 
    Post edited by ecdanc on
  • Options
    AmandaTAmandaT Brooklyn, NY Posts: 22
    mp0213 said:
    Anyone hearing rumors of a sirius xm show?
    What have you heard? Something in NYC?
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    AmandaT said:
    mp0213 said:
    March 26 Sirius show was on the leaked list some time back. I assume that will be in NYC and not announced until closer to when it happens?
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    AmandaTAmandaT Brooklyn, NY Posts: 22
    BV84003 said:
    AmandaT said:
    mp0213 said:
    March 26 Sirius show was on the leaked list some time back. I assume that will be in NYC and not announced until closer to when it happens?
    Thanks - will keep an eye out
  • Options
    Anyone looking for a ticket buddy for the L.A. shows? I'm registered for both days GA pit tickets. Trying to maximize my chances of attending the show as its the first time theyve been here since 2013
  • Options
    So does anyone know if the email confirmation going out between January 16 - January 19 to lottery winners will indicate if you are getting GA or seats when selecting both(best available)?  All that I could find on this is below...

Seat Locations Revealed In Advance Of The Show

Email confirmations will be sent out on a show-by-show basis over the course of 4 days, beginning Thursday, January 16th. Tickets will be digitally delivered with seat locations during the week of January 27th.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,470
    afgpj said:
    Is there a place to check the ticket odds without going through the ticket request steps again?
    https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/EventList.aspx

Click on Request to see Both GA & Reserved.
  • Options
    cutz said:
    afgpj said:
    https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/EventList.aspx

Click on Request to see Both GA & Reserved.
    Ok, so I guess you still need to enter your passcode and sign into Ticketmaster to see this.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    smiths24smiths24 Charleston, SC USA Posts: 24
    I cant help but feel for all the American  and canadians who booked euro tour only to now find north american tour is here  before euro one. 
    We put everything into Europe. But, we wanted to make sure our kids could come along and knew that the NA dates would be during school year and limit our options. I'm just ticked that I have no extra vacation days to take a Friday off to travel to another show. I can drive to Baltimore; but that's all my close by options for a weekend show. 
  • Options
    BPH_4LIFE said:
    Is this just an open lottery or does our PJ Ten Club number help us in anyway?
    Your 10C number only comes into play when they assign Reserved Seats.   At least that's the way it has been in the past.   
    You don't think with the additional seats with this new set up that they won't pick through the lottery? Doesn't matter for me, since I'm sure I'll get the bad end of the deal (due to 10c # and only going for 1 NA show)
  • Options
    Fatass said:
    DON'T FORGET

Do the Ticketmaster Verified Fan Registration too (Not just 10C Presale)!

So if we sign up for both and win in the 10C Presale does this cancel out the TM Verified Fan presale or do we have to remember we put in for those and cancel if we do not need them?
    The verifies fan presale just allows you to purchase tickets before general sale. At least that's how it was for the home shows and other shows I've been to recently.  
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Put in best available for Hamilton!  My wife isn’t going so I’m trying for GA since I’ve never done it.  Even more exciting for this show now!
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL