Options

Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

Comments

• Options
    Does anybody know how to apply gift cards?  I have both Ticketmaster and Ten Club gift cards but not seeing an option to apply that.  Thanks in advance with any info!
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    WB Daze said:
    Lizard said:
    WOOO HOOOO

$242??  dayum

Are you saying they billed your card upfront ? even though you arent guaranteed tix yet ?
    No---I was going by what the previous poster said the price was. 
    I believe you are not billed until it is finalized
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    dtr0624 said:
    I cant believe no philly, boston, Pittsburgh, chicago, etc.. any rumors of a second NA leg? stadiums etc?

I think the fact that they are saying First Leg means that there will be a Second Leg in the fall (so I would bet that most of these cities will be in the second leg).
  • Options
    @Sea so will cards be charged as each show is processed beginning Jan. 16? Or will all cards not be charged until all shows have been processed on Jan. 19? I assume they'll be processed in chronological order so Canada/East Coast 1/16-1/17, Midwest/West Coast 1/18-19?
  • Options
    Do we think by putting "Best Available" that it would hurt chances of getting GA? Or does it not matter?
  • Options
    Question Regarding Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange  (see below for explanation)

If you exchange tickets with another fan, does the seniority factor go with it?  or does the new ticket holder use his/her own seniority for the ticket/seat?    : )   I am assuming the latter.  

Thanks!  Love all the new changes and thanks for listening!  This makes is a lot less stressful.
    Deb

Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange:
    For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18, 2020. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    LBDeb

Mind your manners!!!!!
    San Diego and LA 2
  • Options
    Signed up for Ten Club today and the cut-off date for the pre-sale was yesterday. Stupid me. 

I'm hoping I'll still be able to get decent tickets for the Nashville show. I've never got to see them live, unfortunately.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,361
    Question Regarding Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange  (see below for explanation)

If you exchange tickets with another fan, does the seniority factor go with it?  or does the new ticket holder use his/her own seniority for the ticket/seat?    : )   I am assuming the latter.  

Thanks!  Love all the new changes and thanks for listening!  This makes is a lot less stressful.
    Deb

Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange:
    For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18, 2020. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
    You will already know where the seat is if you turn it in for the Exchange...so it is what it is
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,160
    Glad we can finally get single tickets. Put my request in for St Louis, rocking my 2013 St Louis shirt today. So stoked.
  • Options
    anyone else getting the "spin spin, spin the purple, green, and blue circles"  I cannot get into TM
  • Options
    O_G_DO_G_D Toronto Posts: 541
    I have put in for a pair of tickets for all Canadian Dates on the upcoming tour in GA and Reserved seating through 10club.  I also did the Ticketmaster Verified Fan Registration.  I myself will definitely be going to all the shows I get tickets for.  My question is say for example I get a 10club pair for Quebec City but I am the only one who can go to that show.  Can I use Ticketmaster Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange to offload the one extra ticket at face value?

1. Toronto, Ontario 09-21-1996 (MAPLE LEAF GARDENS)
    2. Barrie, Ontario 08-22-1998 (MOLSON PARK)
    3. Toronto, Ontario 10-05-2000 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    4. Toronto, Ontario 06-28-2003 (MOLSON AMPHITHEATRE)
    5. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    6. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    7. Hamilton, Ontario 09-13-2005 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    8. Toronto, Ontario 09-19-2005 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    9. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-24-2005 (MILE ONE)
    10. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-25-2005 (MILE ONE)
    11. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    12. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    13. Sydney, Australia 11-07-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    14. Sydney, Australia 11-08-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    15. Melbourne, Australia 11-13-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    16. Melbourne, Australia 11-14-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    17. Adelaide, Australia 11-21-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    18. Adelaide, Australia 11-22-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    19. Perth, Australia 11-25-2006 (SUBIACO OVAL)
    20. New York, New York 06-24-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    21. New York, New York 06-25-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    22. Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009 (MOLSON AMPITHEATRE)
    23. Buffalo, New York 05-10-2010 (HSBC ARENA)
    24. Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    25. Toronto, Ontario 09-12-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    26. Hamilton, Ontario 09-15-2011 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    27. London, Ontario 07-16-2013 (BUDWEISER GARDENS)
    28. Buffalo, New York 10-12-2013 (FIRST NIAGARA CENTER) FORMERLY HSBC ARENA
    29. Detroit, Michigan 10-16-2014 (JOE LOUIS ARENA)
    30. Ottawa, Ontario 5-8-2016 (CANADIAN TIRE CENTRE)
    31. Toronto, Ontario 5-10-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    32. Toronto, Ontario 5-12-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)

• Options
    First show was in 96 when the boys were taking on Ticketmaster and my ticket was under $20. Now they are partnered with Ticketmaster and my ticket is $122. I know there have been tons of changes in the industry and how bands can make money in the past couple decades, but it's still pretty wild to think about though. 
  • Options
    Reserved means you can be anywhere in the reserved sections.. correct?I can pick my section right?
  • Options
    jxchamb1 said:
    Has anybody received their code yet?  I haven't gotten mine yet which sucks but I have to assume that NYC is sold out at this point.

Where do you find your code at? nothing is showing in the email and ten club won't respond to my emails? Anyone have an idea?
  • Options
    vitovito Chicago Posts: 1,451
    Since the tracking of the tickets is not through ten club where can we see the odds? Is it somewhere on Ticketmaster??
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1992
    SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE 1995
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1998
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO1998
    THOMPSON-BOLING ARENA KNOXVILLE 1998
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2000
    ALLSTATE ARENA ROSEMONT 2000
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2003
    HERSHEYPARK STADIUM 2003
    TOLEDO SPORTS ARENA 2004
    AIR CANADA CENTRE TORONTO 2005
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    VERIZON CENTER DC 2008
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2009
    NATIONWIDE ARENA COLUMBUS 2010
    PJ20 NIGHT 1 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    PJ20 NIGHT 2 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    1ST MARINER ARENA BALTIMORE 2013
    IWIRELESS CENTER MOLINE 2014
    XCEL ENERGY CENTER ST. PAUL 2014
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2016 
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2016
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2018
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2018
    BOSTON 2 Fenway Park 2018
    ENTERPRISE CENTER SAINT LOUIS 2022
    Eddie Vedder Auditorium Theatre CHICAGO 2008

• Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    king-gee said:
    Reserved means you can be anywhere in the reserved sections.. correct?I can pick my section right?
    Yeah, you don't get to pick your seats.    Reserved has been based on seniority in the past.   
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    What is the point of getting gift cards if you can't use them to by tickets?

"Thank you for contacting Ten Club's Presale Support. I am happy to address your concerns.

Regrettably, you may only use a debit or credit card for your ticket request. The system does not allow the usage of any type of gift card. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Have a great day!

Thank you,

-----------

Ten Club’s Ticketmaster Presale Fan Support"

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,241
    Hmmm, Record Store Day is April 18 this year and PJ will be in Oakland that day. I wonder if they'll drop an album in to the setlist again like in 2016. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    can i request pre sale tickets for both US and Canada Tours?  the pre sale site only allows you to select one country. 
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    HuffyHuffy Posts: 1
    Gern Blansten the record label?

KJ79633 said:
    I'm confused...Do we have to do the Verified Fan & the pre-sale?

FAQ says that we can order 1-4 tickets via the Verified Fan, but only 1-2 on the pre-sale site.

I submitted the Verified Fan stuff, but I won't hear anything until Jan 22 for pre-sale Jan 23 (after the presale starts):
    ===========================
    On the evening of Wednesday, January 22, you’ll receive an email confirming whether you’ve been verified and whether you’ve also been selected to participate in the presale.

The Verified Fan Presale begins on Thursday, January 23. There is a four (4) ticket limit per code.
    ===========================
    It also didn't ask me how many tickets I want.
    Use the Verified Fan Presale as a backup if you don't score through 10C
    dtr0624 said:
    I cant believe no philly, boston, Pittsburgh, chicago, etc.. any rumors of a second NA leg? stadiums etc?
    THey call it the "first leg" so that implies a second leg

• Options
    Are the GA tickets done by lottery.   Do all 10C members have an equal chance at getting them?

• Options
    MR242791 said:
    can i request pre sale tickets for both US and Canada Tours?  the pre sale site only allows you to select one country. 

Yeah the code worked for both, but I had to do the transactions separately.  I got two different confirmation emails too. One for Canada and one for the US.
  • Options
    Fatass said:
    DON'T FORGET

Do the Ticketmaster Verified Fan Registration too (Not just 10C Presale)!

So if we sign up for both and win in the 10C Presale does this cancel out the TM Verified Fan presale or do we have to remember we put in for those and cancel if we do not need them?
    Verified ticketmaster isnt an auto purchase like 10C. You will get a code and have access with the code to go in and buy tickets prior to the general public on sale. So if you are selected as verified fan you will get a code but you dont have to use it

Thank you so much for that information @jimjam1982 . That's great to hear.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    dtr0624 said:

You bet your ass there's going to be a NA fall tour. No one knows what it's going to be yet, but it's coming.
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    edited January 2020
    Wow well  done 10c on the  new ticket changes. Singles and exchange. Bravo
     Well done indeed!! Single tickets = more shows!! NICE!! :joy::joy::clap::clap::clap::heart::hug:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Is it no longer the case that you have to prioritize shows? In other words, if I put in for GA in Nashville and Glendale, do I have equal opportunity to get both? Before, you had to put 1. GA Nashville 2. GA Glendale 3. Res Nashville, etc. etc.

Yah, it does look like you have even chances at every show you choose. There doesn't appear to be a need to prioritize one city over another.
  • Options
    O_G_D said:
    I have put in for a pair of tickets for all Canadian Dates on the upcoming tour in GA and Reserved seating through 10club.  I also did the Ticketmaster Verified Fan Registration.  I myself will definitely be going to all the shows I get tickets for.  My question is say for example I get a 10club pair for Quebec City but I am the only one who can go to that show.  Can I use Ticketmaster Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange to offload the one extra ticket at face value?

I am also curious about this. Love the Fan-to-Fan exchange BTW. Wish more bands did this (*cough* Phish)
    i'll trade you my tee shirt for a grilled cheese
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,455
    Is it no longer the case that you have to prioritize shows? In other words, if I put in for GA in Nashville and Glendale, do I have equal opportunity to get both? Before, you had to put 1. GA Nashville 2. GA Glendale 3. Res Nashville, etc. etc.

Yah, it does look like you have even chances at every show you choose. There doesn't appear to be a need to prioritize one city over another.
    Step 6. If you selected 2 or more shows, you can prioritize your shows by dragging and dropping them into the order you wish.
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    coleloco said:
    Do we think by putting "Best Available" that it would hurt chances of getting GA? Or does it not matter?

Putting in for best available will put you in for both GA and Reserved. If you get GA, great, if you don't then you might get Reserved Seating. You won't get both.
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 788
    O_G_D said:

also seeking clear answer on this, hopefully we get one. 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22