Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
edited January 2020 in The Porch

Ten Club Ticket Presale Info
News January 13 2020

We are excited to announce Pearl Jam’s first leg of North American tour dates!

DATE CITY VENUE
March 18 Toronto, ON Scotiabank Arena
March 20 Ottawa, ON Canadian Tire Centre
March 22 Quebec City, QC Videotron Centre
March 24 Hamilton, ON FirstOntario Centre
March 28 Baltimore, MD Royal Farms Arena
March 30 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
April 2 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
April 4 St. Louis, MO Enterprise Center
April 6 Oklahoma City, OK Chesapeake Energy Arena
April 9 Denver, CO Pepsi Center
April 11 Phoenix, AZ Gila River Arena
April 13 San Diego, CA Viejas Arena
April 15 & 16 Los Angeles, CA The Forum
April 18 & 19 Oakland, CA Oakland Arena

*All dates subject to change.

In an effort to get more tickets into the hands of Ten Club members, Pearl Jam has partnered with Ticketmaster for an exclusive members-only presale through Ticketmaster Ticket Request. The majority of fans who enter the Ten Club ticket request will get tickets. This also means that Ten Club seating includes seats farther back in the venue than in the past.

Eligibility: Only members active as of Sunday, January 12 are eligible to participate in this presale.

The presale ticket request window opens today, January 13 and closes Wednesday, January 15 at 11:59pm PT. Please take your time and read all about this new process below. The time you submit your ticket request has no impact on whether or not your request is confirmed.

What’s New?

• Unprecedented Access for Ten Club Members
    Ten Club has secured more tickets for this tour than ever before. The majority of fans who enter the Ten Club ticket request will get tickets. 

• Single Tickets
    Ten Club members are no longer required to purchase tickets in pairs for this tour. You may now request a single ticket for the show(s) you’re interested in attending.

• SafeTix™ Ticket Transferability Information
    SafeTix mobile tickets will be issued for all tickets for all shows. These tickets will be non-transferable, (except in NY and CO where transferability is required by state law), which means that ticket purchasers will be required to enter the venue with their guests. SafeTix tickets use a unique barcode that automatically refreshes every few seconds so they cannot be screenshot or counterfeited. SafeTix tickets require a smartphone to display. No other tickets will be accepted for entry.  

• Seat Locations Revealed In Advance Of The Show
    Email confirmations will be sent out on a show-by-show basis over the course of 4 days, beginning Thursday, January 16th. Tickets will be digitally delivered with seat locations during the week of January 27th.

• Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange
    For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18, 2020. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.

How to submit a Ticket Request step-by-step:

Step 1. Go to https://ticketmaster.com/tenclub and click on the country where you’d like to see shows (US and/or Canada). You can enter for both US and Canada shows. 

Step 2. On the resulting Ticket Request site, sign in to your Ticketmaster account, or create a new one if you don’t have one. Your name under your Ticketmaster account must match your name under your Ten Club membership account.

Step 3. Enter your unique Ten Club presale code that was emailed to you.
If you’re unable to locate this email, please do a search for donotreply@pearljam.com in your inbox. Do not share your code. Sharing your unique code will result in cancellation of all associated ticket requests, as well as your Ten Club membership.

Step 4. Select the first show you’d like to request tickets for. In the resulting window, select the number of tickets (1 or 2) and desired ticket type (GA PIT, Reserved Seating, or both). You may request both GA and Reserved tickets, but can only possibly be confirmed for one or the other.

Step 5. If you are interested in more than one show, you may continue to add shows.  Click “Continue” at the bottom of the page once you are finished selecting shows.

Step 6. If you selected 2 or more shows, you can prioritize your shows by dragging and dropping them into the order you wish.

Step 7. After setting your show priorities, you have the option to add Commemorative Tickets to your Ticket Request.

Step 8. On the Delivery page, read the details about Ticketmaster SafeTix™ mobile tickets, then click “Continue” at the bottom.

Step 9. On the Billing Page, enter the email address associated with your Ten Club membership account, and the cardholder information. Review the “Your Requests” section, then read and check all the required boxes below. Click “Submit” at the bottom.

Step 10. On the Payment window that pops-up, enter your credit card details, then click “Submit.”

Step 11. You will be immediately directed to a page with a summary of your request. You will also receive an email acknowledging your Ticket Request, as well as important rules and details on what to expect next.

Step 12. You are all done. Once the ticket request window has officially closed, no edits can be made. Ticket requests will be confirmed over the course of 4 days; if your request is confirmed, you will receive an email with your payment summary and details on upcoming ticket delivery. You will also receive a text message notifying you that you have been confirmed for tickets.

Ten Club Ticket Options

Single Tickets:
Ten Club members are no longer required to purchase tickets in pairs for this tour. You may now request a single ticket to the show(s) you want to attend. Requesting a single ticket does NOT change your odds of being confirmed.

GA (General Admission) and Reserved (Seated) Ticket Options:
There is a 2 ticket limit per show. Eligible members may submit a Ticket Request for both GA and Reserved tickets to any given show, but can only possibly be confirmed for one or the other. It is not possible to be confirmed for both GA and Reserved tickets for the same show. 

GA (General Admission) Standing Tickets:
These tickets are for standing room only on the floor closest to the stage.  Wristbands for the GA Pit will be distributed at a predetermined GA designated door upon entry. 

Reserved Seating Tickets:
Reserved seated tickets are assigned to members based on seniority in the Ten Club and will start closest to the stage extending back.
 In order to accommodate more Ten Club members than ever before, please be aware Ten Club seated tickets will be spread further back than usual, and include some of the best seat locations in the house. Please keep in mind Ten Club Members with reserved tickets will enter the venue at the regular door time. There are no wristbands or early entry for reserved tickets.

Disabled Access Tickets:
Members in need of disabled access tickets must request ADA tickets through Ticketmaster Ticket Request. ADA seating locations will vary by venue.  There is no ADA seating in the GA PIT at any of the shows. Disabled access tickets are limited and not guaranteed.

Presale Rules

- Do not share your code. Sharing your unique code will result in cancellation of all associated ticket requests, as well as your Ten Club membership.

- Tickets are subject to all applicable, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. 

- By submitting a ticket request for any show, you are committing to purchase the ticket(s) should your request be confirmed. For example, if you enter for 5 shows, it is possible your request can be confirmed for all 5 shows in which case your credit card will immediately be charged for tickets once you’ve been confirmed. 

- There is no limit to the number of shows for which you can be confirmed for.

- Only request the number of shows you are prepared to pay for and attend.

- You may submit a Ticket Request for both GA and/or Reserved ticket(s) to any given show, but can only be confirmed for one location per show. You cannot be confirmed for both GA and Reserved ticket(s) to the same show.

- Ticket Requests will be confirmed for each show taking your priority into consideration, but it is not guaranteed you will get your first priority.

- Ten Club will be monitoring all Ten Club tickets posted on the Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange for possible abuse.

- Ten Club reserves the right to refuse service without refund to any members breaking rules or abusing their membership privileges.

- Tickets are Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable.
Ticketmaster has partnered with Pearl Jam to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange beginning February 18. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.
*Does not apply to shows in New York or Colorado.

- If for any reason your card declines at the time your request is being confirmed, you will be contacted by Tickets Today. 

Ten Club Policies

- Tickets are limited and not guaranteed.

- Reserved seated tickets are assigned based on seniority in the fan club. Tickets will be digitally delivered with Seat locations during the week of January 27th.

- Group seating is not an option, but if you request a pair of reserved seated tickets, your pair of tickets will be together.  

- For the first time, we are offering the ability to purchase single tickets.  As a result, In the case where there are an odd number of seats in a row, a pair of tickets may be split front-to-back on an aisle instead of side-by-side.

- Reselling of your guest ticket for above face value will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and possible loss of membership.

- Tickets for all U.S. shows are $98 + $5 towards Vitalogy Foundation Charity + all applicable service charges, facility fees and taxes (USD). Tickets for all Canada shows are $125 + $8 towards Vitalogy Foundation Charity + all applicable service charges, facility fees and taxes (CAD).

NOTE: $5 of each ticket is a charitable contribution to the Vitalogy Foundation, a United States-based public charity under I.R.C. section 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1).

Ten
Club Presale Timeline

Go here for information on where we are at in the process.

Support

For presale site questions, please contact Ten Club’s Ticketmaster Presale Support at 855-868-4782 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-9PM ET) or email tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com.

If you have questions about your Ten Club account, contact Ten Club customer service by email at tickets@tenclub.net.

Public Tickets

Verified Fan Presale:
General public tickets will be sold first through a presale powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan. Ticketmaster Verified Fan registration begins today, January 13 and closes on Wednesday, January 15 at 11:59pm PT.

To register, please visit: https://verifiedfan.ticketmaster.com/pearljam

The Verified Fan presale then begins on Thursday, January 23 at 10am venue local time.

Public Ticket Sale:
A remaining, limited number of tickets for each venue will be released through a traditional general sale on January 24 at 10am local time on Ticketmaster.com.

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Wow well  done 10c on the  new ticket changes. Singles and exchange. Bravo
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Has anybody received their code yet?  I haven't gotten mine yet which sucks but I have to assume that NYC is sold out at this point.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    jxchamb1 said:
    Has anybody received their code yet?  I haven't gotten mine yet which sucks but I have to assume that NYC is sold out at this point.

yeah it's in the latest newsletter (mine just got here a few minutes ago)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    $242 for two tickets? Damn. It's been 6 years since I went to a show, is $103 a ticket the new standard?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    WOOO HOOOO

$242??  dayum
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    jxchamb1 said:
    Has anybody received their code yet?  I haven't gotten mine yet which sucks but I have to assume that NYC is sold out at this point.
    Just a ticket request at this point, though CC has to be entered to send off for a request.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489

This is awesome!  

Ten Club - Great job with everything regarding the ticket process.  We asked for single ticket options and we got it.  We asked for electronic tickets but with commemorative tickets.  We got it.   We asked for tickets to be delivered sooner.  We got it.   We asked for more tickets for fan club members.  We got it.   We asked to be able to transfer unwanted tickets.  We got it.

Thank you! 

"You're all set for now. You'll hear back from us by: Sunday January 19"
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Chris519Chris519 Posts: 150
    DONE and I'm IN. $631 for 2 shots at GA Toronto & Hamilton, and I was a sucker for the "commemorative" paper ticket. Good luck to everyone
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    Thanks! Can't wait to see how this all works out. More options is great!
  • I cant help but feel for all the American  and canadians who booked euro tour only to now find north american tour is here  before euro one. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • A minute after I posted I got the email. The whole ticketmaster thing confused me and I thought that we were actually buying tickets instead the usual lottery system.  Fingers crossed that I get my two NYC tickets.  $255.40 due to the 50 bucks in Service Fees.  But as always it will be worth every penny.

This is awesome!  

Ten Club - Great job with everything regarding the ticket process.  We asked for single ticket options and we got it.  We asked for electronic tickets but with commemorative tickets.  We got it.   We asked for tickets to be delivered sooner.  We got it.   We asked for more tickets for fan club members.  We got it.   We asked to be able to transfer unwanted tickets.  We got it.

Thank you! 

I read non-transferrable in the fine print.
    www.cluthelee.com
    edited January 2020
    Nevermind! Cool moves all around...

To give fans the best chance to buy tickets at face value for this tour, Pearl Jam has decided that tickets will be mobile-only and strictly non-transferable, except in NY and CO where transferability is required by state law.

A special Ten Club presale begins today, January 13th, for eligible members only. Click here for more details.

Public tickets will be sold first through a presale powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan. Click here for more details. 

For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18.

www.cluthelee.com
  • Question RE: E-Tickets. I've never used that system, and I have a crappy iPhone 5...does that mean i'm screwed? Or do the bar code virtual tickets just come via my email?

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• $242 for two tickets? Damn. It's been 6 years since I went to a show, is $103 a ticket the new standard?
    It was around that for the stadium shows, slightly higher I think so yes. 
  • To be clear, There's no way to prioritize GA/Reserved... we can only select Both and get best available, correct? 

Old method you could select Pit Show 1, Pit Show 2, Res Show 1, Res Show 2 to increase the odds of pit. 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    done with my two request i hope to get lucky ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    edited January 2020

This is awesome!  

Thank you! 

I read non-transferrable in the fine print.

There is a fan to fan program though.   Or is that for all non-fan club tickets?
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • So remind me...

I put in for GA but don't get it they don't fall back to reserved, right? And you don't increase your odds by doing this right away either as it will be random, correct? I'm sure it spells it out somewhere I'm just not seeing it off hand. 
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    To be clear, There's no way to prioritize GA/Reserved... we can only select Both and get best available, correct? 

Old method you could select Pit Show 1, Pit Show 2, Res Show 1, Res Show 2 to increase the odds of pit. 
    Yeah, this is very confusing.

For MSG you need to be nuts to not apply for both, but I guess there is no way to identify which one you prefer?
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    To be clear, There's no way to prioritize GA/Reserved... we can only select Both and get best available, correct? 

Yeah it looks that way i didn't see that you could priotorize your picks the old way?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • This being "the first leg" does that mean they'll add more NA dates for a second leg?  Or is the Europe tour in June leg two? 
  • I submitted my request for one GA ticket for the LA Forum on the 16th, and backup as the 15th. I'm going to Coachella the previous weekend, and I'm traveling to London to see Pearl Jam at Hyde Park. I'm so excited!
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • So question is, if we select “best available” will it prioritize GA first before the reserved seating sections?  Also does that mean your ten club number doesn’t matter as far as priority?  
  • This is still a lottery right? If I submit my requests today it’s the same as submitting Wednesday morning right?
  • Is this just an open lottery or does our PJ Ten Club number help us in anyway?
    Austin 1995
    Dallas 2000
    Oklahoma City 2003
    Dallas 2003
    Dallas 2013
    OKC 2013
    Tulsa 2014
    Memphis 2014

"you can't be neutral on a moving train"
  • PeterEDPeterED Posts: 363
    This is still a lottery right? If I submit my requests today it’s the same as submitting Wednesday morning right?
    Yes: "The time you submit your ticket request has no impact on whether or not your request is confirmed." -> from 10C ticket presale info page. 
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
  • faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    BPH_4LIFE said:
    Is this just an open lottery or does our PJ Ten Club number help us in anyway?
    Your 10C number only comes into play when they assign Reserved Seats.   At least that's the way it has been in the past.   
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • FatassFatass Posts: 47
    DON'T FORGET

Do the Ticketmaster Verified Fan Registration too (Not just 10C Presale)!