~ The Kitty Thread!! ~ Take 2!

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Ha!
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

I found that Leia had a caramel stash. She ate half the bag! It could explain her digestive ills. Kitty loves herself some caramels. Who knew? 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    She's got good taste, that sneaky beaut.
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495
    lazy Sunday 

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
    It's like they KNOW it's a day for doing nothing.

Ours are passed out on the bed.

Then again, they do this every day.

WITHOUT FAIL.
  • first trip (tram + train + bus) with my new cat. Wasn’t stressed at all. Went smooth. 

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • I like that you're keeping the cat's name a mystery. 
    She's a pretty kitty. May you have many happy years together!
    I don't know how it's suppose to be spelled. I think the name is russian or something, and when my friend took her over he had to change the spelling to make more sense. But to me it still doesn't make sense.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    I don't know how it's suppose to be spelled. I think the name is russian or something, and when my friend took her over he had to change the spelling to make more sense. But to me it still doesn't make sense.
    You know what you have to do...

a poll. One of the options has to be "Swayze", because that's the one I'm going to vote for! She just looks like a Swayze to me.
  • You are going to have to choose something for her, because I know you won't call her a name that doesn't make sense to you.
  • You are going to have to choose something for her, because I know you won't call her a name that doesn't make sense to you.
    I am firmly against renaming pets (like some do). She has a name, I just need to re-spell it :) 

Her name is "Maroosha" But spelled with a Z and stuff. Haha. So just gonna spell it Maroosha 
    I renamed my kid. Does that count? She came with a name. She was a day and a half old. She was okay with it. :smiley: 
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited December 2019
    You are going to have to choose something for her, because I know you won't call her a name that doesn't make sense to you.
    I am firmly against renaming pets (like some do). She has a name, I just need to re-spell it :) 

Her name is "Maroosha" But spelled with a Z and stuff. Haha. So just gonna spell it Maroosha 
    All the catty cats are gonna call her Madouchea, but okay.  
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • An 8-1/2 pound cat did this. (Ten minutes after my wife arranged it perfectly then went to bed).

• Played around with portrait mode tonight on Ragnar. Will try it out with Nova soon too, but she keeps to herself mostly. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    An 8-1/2 pound cat did this. (Ten minutes after my wife arranged it perfectly then went to bed).
    "Me help."

Played around with portrait mode tonight on Ragnar. Will try it out with Nova soon too, but she keeps to herself mostly. 
    So pretty. 
    Insert caption below...

"Please drop some vittles!" 

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Swayze/Maroosha doesn't like close-ups, man. Give her some space. How is she adjusting so far, S_C? 
  • Swayze/Maroosha doesn't like close-ups, man. Give her some space. How is she adjusting so far, S_C? 
    She hit my mom with her paw. 

But digs me. 

Helps me work too:

• Pain don't hurt.

That's good news.

She looks mighty content in that last picture. :)
  • Insert caption below...

“I love you rug, you really tie the room together”
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Two cats here now over christmas. My cat hides in the kitchen all day keeping watch for the other one.

My brothers cat WALKS AROUND LIKE SHE OWNS THE PLACE and sleeps all day without any problems in the living room. 
    Insert caption below...

“I love you rug, you really tie the room together”

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

Molly claimed this armchair for her own when we brought it home from the furniture store however many years ago. Now Mama enjoys the fruits of Molly’s labor.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    And then there’s this asshole!

I SAW PEARL JAM
    Ah, we had a chair like that. Clawed as fuck!

You know my stance on Groucho. 
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368

Ragnar has been trying to assert his dominance lately. At least his sister Nova is okay with it (so far). Do y’all think it’s just a phase? I have read online some people suggesting you try to put an end to it and others say just let it happen and it will pass. Thoughts?
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016