• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    JojoRice said:
    This thread has derailed. 
    Sorry for that. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    JojoRice said:
    You got that right! People love to argue.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Noload said:
    JojoRice said:
    You got that right! People love to argue.
    Someone get back to analyzing all 30 baseball teams schedules from April through September to figure out which weekends PJ is playing at all 30 stadiums. Allegedly. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Nothing would make me happier than to check this thread and see a legit tour rumor or lead. 

• JimmyV said:
    JojoRice said:
    Sorry for that. 

LOL I am sorry for that too.

PJ , New Album End Of Year

Tour Announcement for US shows in Jan/Feb

PJ Summer Shows US - 20 ( mostly baseball stadiums , I hope not but I think that will be the case )

PJ Swing State Shows In Oct 2020

I hope they tour the whole world but living in the Northeast US ,  I really just want a show in Hartford CT , because it would not be Fenway and the last Hartford CT show in 2013 was mind blowing.  

• NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Back to tour/album..I finally listened to MM on Sirius.  My take is he was playing coy.  The last line of "I think it's going to be a cool surprise" indicates he DOES know what the band is doing.  I still think we see album late Nov early Dec.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Yeah, I guess I didn't really think about a possible shooting because they have become commonplace, which is sad. Two schools in my area have had non-credible threats this school year already, one that my kids go to, but with them having full time cops there now, I'm not as worried as I could be. Still kind of sad hearing your kids talk about the drills they have to regularly practice.
    Matts3221 said:
    JimmyV said:
    JojoRice said:
    Sorry for that. 

LOL I am sorry for that too.

PJ , New Album End Of Year

Tour Announcement for US shows in Jan/Feb

PJ Summer Shows US - 20 ( mostly baseball stadiums , I hope not but I think that will be the case )

PJ Swing State Shows In Oct 2020

I hope they tour the whole world but living in the Northeast US ,  I really just want a show in Hartford CT , because it would not be Fenway and the last Hartford CT show in 2013 was mind blowing.  

Hartford would be great to get back to. Will probably never happen now but I like to imagine an Albany > Saratoga > Bethel Woods run, too. And they are long overdue to get back to Montreal. 

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,359
    XL center is easily my favorite venue to see PJ. Would love to go back.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Dude wtf is this thread. 35 new replies, I get excited and then..... nothing. More arguing. 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,872
    nicknyr15 said:
    Dude wtf is this thread. 35 new replies, I get excited and then..... nothing. More arguing. 
    Exactly
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    RS65573 said:
    XL center is easily my favorite venue to see PJ. Would love to go back.
    The crowd at the 2010 show was deafening. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    JojoRice said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Exactly

The band kind of stomped out the new album imminent rumor on xm yesterday. 

So what are fans of a minimally active beloved band to do other than speculate?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    JojoRice said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Exactly

The band kind of stomped out the new album imminent rumor on xm yesterday. 

So what are fans of a minimally active beloved band to do other than speculate?
    find some other bands. 

tonight I'm going to Black Mountain. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ0XcOJFAY4
    check out Dearly Beloved. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAaF8peEp6k
    a few weeks ago I found out about, then saw live, Black Pistol Fire
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XogE2cPEpfE

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Big name (soad,  green day..) are begining  annonced for european festival .. who's next ?!
    freddie vedder
    I know it doesn’t come up in conversation a lot around here but i d really enjoy seeing “speed of sound” make a few setlists next tour.  I thought it was fantastic live in ‘09.  
  • mcgruff10 said:
    I know it doesn’t come up in conversation a lot around here but i d really enjoy seeing “speed of sound” make a few setlists next tour.  I thought it was fantastic live in ‘09.  
    Amen Brother.  So underrated.
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    mcgruff10 said:
    Fuck yes. So underrated and unappreciated. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 204
    mcgruff10 said:
    My vote is for Insignificance to make a comeback. Top 10 song for me and it never gets played anymore.
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,295
    NDJeff7 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    My vote is for Insignificance to make a comeback. Top 10 song for me and it never gets played anymore.
    I liked the 01-03 versions when it had a bit of the rvm jam vibe going in the middle section 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • JojoRice said:
    This thread has only been about 2% rumors anyway. Probably deserves an updated title. 
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 646
    NDJeff7 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Insignificance x 100
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    edited September 2019
    Play C3 let the song protest! 

🤙🏻
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:

🤙🏻
    I could never get into this one, to me it just never translated well live.  It's missing something but what that something is I don't know.  Maybe it is the one second break in the middle...
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,836
    Insignificance takes too much work for the band to re-learn. Even five years ago they would dust it off, but why these days when they can play do the evolution and still cash in (assuming a show is actually played).
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:

🤙🏻
    I could never get into this one, to me it just never translated well live.  It's missing something but what that something is I don't know.  Maybe it is the one second break in the middle...
    Oh man... really?  I really enjoy the 2000 boots because it shows up so often.   
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Vancouver 2013 had a great version of Insignificance.  
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    Insignificance takes too much work for the band to re-learn. Even five years ago they would dust it off, but why these days when they can play do the evolution and still cash in (assuming a show is actually played).
    I feel the same way about most of binaural, riot act and a lot of self titled
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Yefa said:
    I saw 3/4 of R.E.M. at a benefit at the Fox in Atlanta last Friday.  The R.E.M. songs played were Fall On Me, The One I Love, and Texarkana.  Kevn Kinney sang lead on the first two.  Mike Mills sang lead on Texarkana.  It was quite a thrill to see Berry, Buck, and Mills on stage together.  I hadn’t seen that since 1995.
    I saw Peter and Mike with the Minus 5 earlier this year.  It was thrilling for me and the closest I’ll ever get to seeing one of my favorite bands. For some reason I don’t understand I didn’t really get into them until after they had stopped touring.