lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    Kusy said:
    And we all know they will play Ziggo ;) 
    i remember that i read on fb no ziggo
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    ziggo is great place for tour to start.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 234
    Kusy said:
    Friday, Dec. 6th I assume ;) 
    Normally, Werchter announces the headliners on the first Friday of December and PJ usually announces his European tour at the same time. So I agree with you, it will surely be December 6th. Hope, hope!!!

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 747
    Moemai said:
    Hint? It's the Ziggo Dome. 
    Yes it is. Its been the background for a while now
  • Options
    TexicoTexico Posts: 122

... ok and still no x2 in the plans?
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 578
    Agreed.  is it still as great when it clashes with the football over the road at the johann cruyff stadium?
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    Apone said:
    Agreed.  is it still as great when it clashes with the football over the road at the johann cruyff stadium?
    Accommodation will be a fortune if it does
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Apone said:
    It will be expensive even if they don't go to Pinkpop and the show is on the weekend. There's another Euro match on monday so I guess a lot of people will be in the city for the whole weekend. Good thing the trains to other cities run well into the night.
  • Options
    as i said...save money,will be expensive..

“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Heard its cheaper in Lodz and Budapest
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,766
    mcgruff10 said:
    Dimi has been much quieter lately. Makes me think the guesswork is getting much more accurate. 
    Or he was drunk on Shirley temple’s when he posted and has no clue.  
    I heard he requests his with 3 cherries (stems attached).
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mcgruff10 said:
    Dimi has been much quieter lately. Makes me think the guesswork is getting much more accurate. 
    So that he can tie them in knots with his tongue.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options

not if you're a woman apparently... just booked a bed in an all female hostel for 34 Euro (cancellation free of charge) right next to Ziggo. Just in case, you know ;)
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    Apone said:
    Other cities are close by and easy to reach. 
  • Options
    Ziggodome gave me some of the best nights  of my life.  Enjoy everyone.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    retroretro Posts: 116
    Is there a other special outdoor location on the tour ? Beside the best in Berlin...
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,766
    dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    So that he can tie them in knots with his tongue.
    He said "tying the stems is the easy part. The real challenge is untying them."
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Rock werchter rumors: 03/07 pj
  • Options
    JimmiJimmi Netherlands Posts: 36

Kusy said:
    And we all know they will play Ziggo ;) 
    Since a 2nd show is always the best, do they play 2 concerts at the ziggo? Or is it just 1 at the ziggo and 1 elsewhere in the netherlands? 
    Or is it just simply one 1 uno (and making it quite impossible to get tickets...)
    Asking for a friend of course  =)

• Options
    Moemai said:
    Apone said:
     like Leiden?? hehe
  • Options
    Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 429

Looking for a ticket buddy for Amsterdam and Budapest! Might as well get in there early! I can also (wife permitting) offer a room for the night for London. And I'm driving to Werchter.

Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Dublin 22/6/24, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    Moemai said:
    Apone said:
     like Leiden?? hehe
    Yeah, basically a suburb of Amsterdam. Uhumm😂
  • Options
    Is there gonna be an Irish date ? 😀👍

Slane 93

Dublin 96

Dublin 00

Hamilton 05

Dublin 06

Poland 07 London 07

West Palm Beach 08 Tampa 08

Berlin 09 Manchester 09 London 09

Dublin 10 Belfast 10

Manchester 12 1+2

Leeds 14 Milton Keynes14

EV Manchester 12

EV Dublin 17

Mirrorball Dublin 95

• Options
    PJ Freak said:
    Is there gonna be an Irish date ? 😀👍
    Dimi said no
  • Options
    What about no album till the end of the summer? (just few songs released for this 2020tour) and then starts like 2013 with North America, Australia (where Edd is going to stay for some solo shows cuz he is working with Glen on a soundtrack album) South America and here we go again with EU! Not just one date. Like a huge fuckin tour. Just thoughts guys.. But
  • Options
    KusyKusy Posts: 350
    Copenhagen 30.06? It would be 20 years after the Roskilde tragedy... 
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539

Here is something we haven't probably talked about.  What will the announcement look like for the Euro 2020 tour that is likely made end of Nov., first week of December?   Will it include any mention of a new album?  They haven't had new music in 7 years so they don't need an album announcement to generate additional interest, but would be odd to announce a tour without referencing the new album (that we expect) to be released before the tour.   Do they mention that they are working on a new album and expect it to be released in the first of 2019?   They could always stay silent, sell a shit ton of tickets regardless, and then the album buzz in 2020 could bring a second wave of interest in tickets.

If they announce an album do they reference that there are plans for more shows beyond Europe (but only plans)?

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754

Here is something we haven't probably talked about.  What will the announcement look like for the Euro 2020 tour that is likely made end of Nov., first week of December?   Will it include any mention of a new album?  They haven't had new music in 7 years so they don't need an album announcement to generate additional interest, but would be odd to announce a tour without referencing the new album (that we expect) to be released before the tour.   Do they mention that they are working on a new album and expect it to be released in the first of 2019?   They could always stay silent, sell a shit ton of tickets regardless, and then the album buzz in 2020 could bring a second wave of interest in tickets.

If they announce an album do they reference that there are plans for more shows beyond Europe (but only plans)?

I really think 2022 will be the new album tour for Europe. Seems so far off but I just don't see the album coming out next year in time for this tour and then a huge NA tour after. 2021 will be 2013 and 2022 will be 2014 imo. 
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 820
    edited November 2019
    Thank feck they're not doing down under just this second. Christmas, the Boxing Day test, 5 weeks in Asia and now Tool is coming too...phew. My wallet is thanking me (the best of first world problems I know). Have at it Europe hopefully next NZ summer we'll get to see the lads.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018