Donald Trump

Comments

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    “It’s a great place,” Mr. Trump told reporters during a meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany. “It’s got tremendous acreage, many hundreds of acres, so we can handle whatever happens. It’s really — people are really liking it and plus it has buildings that have 50 to 70 units. And so each delegation can have its own building.”
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    ikiT said:
    “It’s a great place,” Mr. Trump told reporters during a meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany. “It’s got tremendous acreage, many hundreds of acres, so we can handle whatever happens. It’s really — people are really liking it and plus it has buildings that have 50 to 70 units. And so each delegation can have its own building.”
    The only time Trump is able to discuss anything in some kind of depth is when he’s talking about something he owns. 
        chinese-happy.jpg
        Golf carts are available for members of your delegation for a rental fee of $285 per day, per cart. 
        Units (or HOTEL ROOMS) themselves?  $1385.  

I just made that up, but it's prob accurate.
        Secret Service pays more.

6/11/2019I'm here for a conference and didn't choose the hotel. 
        The staff is very nice.
        The decor is typical Trump gaudy. 
        The room is spotless and comfortable.
        The pool closes at dusk, so it's not been available for me.
        The room rate was reasonable, but everything else is grotesquely expensive. I had a dinner of a burger and two glasses of wine. It was $54. The burger was over cooked and the wine was Barone Fini at $12 a glass. Fini is about $14 a bottle.
        The mini bar has a short stack of Pringles priced at $9 with a 20% service charge.
        I've had a lot of tap water on this trip.
        Balcony door is struck closed and no hot water in bathroom sink.
        It's a no for me. :-(

WORST HOTEL EVER!! NEVER STAY HERE!!!

Reviewed June 3, 2011

This was the worst hotel ever, everything was broken, window cant lock. So you cant leave your suitcases in there! Its not safe. You can open the window from outside! ANd it was very dirty! 
        En there were hoockers, at night there is a sign with RED LIGHT!! 
        OMG , we go en search for another hotel. NOw we stay at DAYS INN ocean site. SO much better!! 
        NEVER EVER GO SLEEP HERE>> AND NEVER BRING YOUR KIDSS HERE!!

Date of stay: June 2011
        • Trip type: Traveled with family
        8/2/2019

We are SO disappointed!! We're here with a convention and booked our room months ago! They new we were with the convention and charged us the regular rate!! They're saying now that they cannot correct the charges!! How ridiculous! They CANT!! No they won't! Furthermore, the service at the BLT was SO slow! The food was not hot at all!! NEVER AGAIN!!

That second one is nonsense
        five stars

6/27/2018  

We played the silver fox and had a great time.  Trump resorts never disappoint and deliver a high quality experience, without the pretentious feeling you can get at other 5 star resorts. 

Be sure to check out the upstairs retail at the proshop to find some special deals. 

Making America Great one resort at a time.

one star

5/26/2019

The worst service I've ever had a hotel.  Stay far and clear from this resort.  Rude is an understatement.  Pool service horrible.  Breakfast horrible.  They deserve the reviews they receive at this hotel.  Terrible experience

• pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
        Forgive me for my ignorance. But unless people that Chump invites to his properties are staying for free and it’s all inclusive for free. Isn’t he profiting from this and isn’t that illegal? 
        Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
      • Forgive me for my ignorance. But unless people that Chump invites to his properties are staying for free and it’s all inclusive for free. Isn’t he profiting from this and isn’t that illegal? 
        Isn't he already will all the shit down in his Bond villain place in Florida. Maro Lago or whatever its called. 

Your country ain't got no checks and balances. Is this a surprise 3 years into his presidency? 
        "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
      • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
        Forgive me for my ignorance. But unless people that Chump invites to his properties are staying for free and it’s all inclusive for free. Isn’t he profiting from this and isn’t that illegal? 
        yes...it violates the emoluments clause, yet for some reason nothing stops him.

WHen he stays at Mar-A-Lago the gov't pays his property for rooms for secret service agents...also rent for golf carts to follow him around while he plays, etc.  It's fucking disgusting.
        Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
        2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
        2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
        2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
        2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
        2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
      • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
        Immature, petulant,  spoiled child....

Donald Trump's story on skipping the G7 climate meeting makes no sense https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/26/politics/donald-trump-g7-climate-change/index.html

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481

Donald Trump's story on skipping the G7 climate meeting makes no sense https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/26/politics/donald-trump-g7-climate-change/index.html

Hardly a “leader” of the free world.
        09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
      • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

WHen he stays at Mar-A-Lago the gov't pays his property for rooms for secret service agents...also rent for golf carts to follow him around while he plays, etc.  It's fucking disgusting.
        it really is something and shows how weak the system is if the president can get away with all this shit based solely on who controls the senate. there needs to be an independent/non partisan entity created that this shit goes through. basing legality on partisanship is atrociously stupid. 
        Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602

it really is something and shows how weak the system is if the president can get away with all this shit based solely on who controls the senate. there needs to be an independent/non partisan entity created that this shit goes through. basing legality on partisanship is atrociously stupid. 
        Technically that's the courts, but they aren't fast.  What this really shows is how fragile any democracy is.  It takes true respect for the Constitution by the POTUS to make it work. 
        edited August 2019
        mrussel1 said:

Technically that's the courts, but they aren't fast.  What this really shows is how fragile any democracy is.  It takes true respect for the Constitution by the POTUS to make it work. 
        but how is it applied if one offends?

edit: I just looked it up. I didn't realize he could be sued on it. I thought it was a congressional process. 
        Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
        Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
        mrussel1 said:

but how is it applied if one offends?

edit: I just looked it up. I didn't realize he could be sued on it. I thought it was a congressional process. 
        I believe there is at least one lawsuit already filed for this violation.
        _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
        you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
        memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
        another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
      • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
        Why, of course. Let's nuke a hurricane heading to the U.S. so the trade winds that direct the hurricane will take the fallout directly to the place you want to protect. Only a stable genius would think of such a thing. 
        omg, someone get him out of there. This is the second time he's talked about nuking something.

Falling down,...not staying down
      • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
        I think any leader of a country abuses their privileges...

In Canada our PM flies anywhere he wants for any purpose...we have no checks and balances other the opposition and media to keep us informed of his 6 vacation in 8 months...

Does not matter the country...this is what politicians do...its lame as far as I'm concerned.
        Give Peas A Chance…
      • I think any leader of a country abuses their privileges...

In Canada our PM flies anywhere he wants for any purpose...we have no checks and balances other the opposition and media to keep us informed of his 6 vacation in 8 months...

Does not matter the country...this is what politicians do...its lame as far as I'm concerned.
        Does he want to nuke hurricanes?
        "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
      • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517

Elementary school level excuse making
      • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
        I think any leader of a country abuses their privileges...

Are you capable of staying on topic??? Or is your attention span limited?????
        Give Peas A Chance…
        TROLL FIGHT!!! 
        Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• I think any leader of a country abuses their privileges...

Are you capable of staying on topic??? Or is your attention span limited?????
        It is very limited. So, does he?

word

fuck lindsey
        Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
        ikiT said:

Fuck both of those assholes.