The National Football League

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Steelers not looking so bad anymore for getting rid of Antonio Brown
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    Steelers not looking so bad anymore for getting rid of Antonio Brown
    yup.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Jason P said:
    Adam Gase may have implemented the beard better then any man in history.  Now he looks like a crazed logger that may murder you with a chain saw instead of the frayed accountant that takes everyone out with his stapler. 

Seriously, that beard gave him 30 lb of bulk and increased his height by six inches.
    The smelling salts add to the crazed part too
    chinese-happy.jpg
    igotid88 said:
    I am praying Dallas gives him something in that vicinity
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    igotid88 said:
    I am praying Dallas gives him something in that vicinity
    same. would cripple their cap for years all for a QB who is probably not nor will ever be a top 10 QB.  Very good QB but wouldn't call him elite.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    $40 mil for Aaron Wroggers in his prime is insane.
    $40 million for Dak Wobbie Prescott, probably would be the worst contract in pro sports history.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495
    Poncier said:
    $40 million for Dak Wobbie Prescott, probably would be the worst contract in pro sports history.
    Worse than the Ravens paying Joe Flacco?
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Prescott has better numbers than Wentz..look it up..Wentz is 30 mil a year I believe..and dont give me the SB crap..he didnt play  a snap
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Prescott has better numbers than Wentz..look it up..Wentz is 30 mil a year I believe..and dont give me the SB crap..he didnt play  a snap

Wentz’s stats the last two years far outweigh prescotts. Dak’s stats are only better because of their rookie year numbers. I may be a bit biased but I’ll take wentz
    pjhawks said:

Wentz’s stats the last two years far outweigh prescotts. Dak’s stats are only better because of their rookie year numbers. I may be a bit biased but I’ll take wentz
    Wentz showed the ability to elevate the team around him, until he hurt his knee in 2018.  You have to build a team around Dak to elevate him.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    edited August 2019
    remove Zeke from the equation and where is Dak then?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    I miss igotid88
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Poncier said:
    By leaps and bounds. Flacco at least earned his contract with a huge Super Bowl run culminating in a title.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Dak is barely a top 15-20 QB.
    Overrated based on his first year.
    I join those saying that I would love to see Cowboys give him the biggest contract for any player, ever.
    :lol:.   
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    By leaps and bounds. Flacco at least earned his contract with a huge Super Bowl run culminating in a title.
    and with the Superbowl win, he also played well in a few playoff series. (that sort of masked his mediocre regular season games)

these huge contracts handed out to QB's that have not won anything is amazing. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    and with the Superbowl win, he also played well in a few playoff series. (that sort of masked his mediocre regular season games)

Most teams kind of have no choice, though, right? Except in the case of Dak fucking Prescott of course. haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

Most teams kind of have no choice, though, right? Except in the case of Dak fucking Prescott of course. haha
    He's gonna get close to it anyway. They don't have to pay Zeke yet.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

They will have to pay Zeke..best RB in the league
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

igotid88 said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

I really hope they make both of these guys the highest paid at their respective positions. As an Eagles fan, nothing would please me more. 

Pay the men!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    igotid88 said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

I’d rather have Alvin Kamara, Saquon Barkley, David Johnson, Todd Gurley or Levon Bell before having Elliott in my backfield.
    igotid88 said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

They don't have to pay him now I mean. I don't think he's going to sit out. If he does then I don't mind
    I miss igotid88
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Speculation is that the Cowboys leaked a $40 million for them to sign Dak.  He has not asked for $40 million.  I get the Cowboy hate...but if Dak gets $40 million or $35 million this has the potential to affect your team ... especially if you got a young QB to sign ... Dak's contract will be the benchmark that other QB's will use in negotiations...plus the way QBs salaries are rising Dak will be in the bottom half of highly paid QBs in about 3 years.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    igotid88 said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

He is a beater.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    igotid88 said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:

I’d rather have Alvin Kamara, Saquon Barkley, David Johnson, Todd Gurley or Levon Bell before having Elliott in my backfield.
    Gurley has a bum knee, I think he’s never gonna get close to 2 yrs ago
    I don't think any running back is worth breaking the bank over.  The position is so commoditized, you can find a highly productive player in later rounds or even sign as an undrafted FA.  I'm not against any player getting paid and I think anyone who is the best (or one of the best) should be paid correspondingly, however if I were a GM, I would only give big contracts to QBs, Offensive Tackles, Pass Rushers and top-end CBs.
    I really think each position should have a cap...once you hit it..no more money..maybe performance based incentives..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

Havent seen video but Jones saying " Zeke Who?" doesn't sound promising..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    Jesus fucking fuck!!
    Andrew Luck retires
    I miss igotid88