2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    Ray J. T. said:
    Ok. Mediums will have left the building as of 3pm pdt. The first 50 or so 3x boxes have also flown. Someone's 3x box is gonna be extra special.

Signed guitar? Possible! I am guessing signed Benny, and signed 10c RSD red easy street included in the package! 
    Or an Ames 2xl poster 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    I can't wait to see what's in that one! That's awesome
    HOPEFULLY the person that gets it is active on the boards, nothing like never hearing. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • theboywiltheboywil Seattle Posts: 59
    PJ_Soul said:
    thevachon said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Here is what I received. Very happy and this was a lot of fun! Thanks 10C! 

I wonder if Brothermoon can make a custom sleeve for my orange fixer...

Posters were Emek Seattle and Munk One Milan.
    WTF is that supposed to be?? A candle?!
    Not a candle, I believe this is the state of a record before being pressed
    Lol!! Seriously? I thought he was joking! I'm pretty sure they put the labels on after they press the wax. :lol: I don't get it... Is this Santo's sense of humour? :lol:;)
    The label is put on before the pressing.  Jump to 3:20 here to see in fully grainy gloriousness
     https://youtu.be/yDduaWNX2fo?t=200
    Well we've been a good few hours drinking
    So I'm going to say what everyone's thinking
    If we're stuck on this ship and it's sinking
    Then we might as well have a parade
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,929
    PSUS2H said:
    I can't wait to see what's in that one! That's awesome
    HOPEFULLY the person that gets it is active on the boards, nothing like never hearing. 
    Good point. Maybe @Santos L. Halper will fill us in if the lucky person doesn't share.
  • BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 182
    Ok. Mediums will have left the building as of 3pm pdt. The first 50 or so 3x boxes have also flown. Someone's 3x box is gonna be extra special.

OMG!!!  I gotta know what's in there.  What if the recipient doesn't announce him/her self...then what???????????
  • jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372
    Super happy with my first mystery box! Thank you @Santos L. Halper <3. I also got baby brains but not pictured

IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,417
    Super happy with my first mystery box! Thank you @Santos L. Halper <3. I also got baby brains but not pictured

I’m interested in the cat if it’s available for trade. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372
    on2legs said:

I’m interested in the cat if it’s available for trade. 
    That’s my Binx! He loves to play in boxes and was equally excited about the mystery box.  As is my husband who’s glad I’ll finally shut up about it haha!
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    JP218404 said:
    Ray J. T. said:

Signed guitar? Possible! I am guessing signed Benny, and signed 10c RSD red easy street included in the package! 
    Or an Ames 2xl poster 
    Oh yea, forgot about those. 
  • theboywiltheboywil Seattle Posts: 59

Happy with my M box in Seattle.  I was a bit worried I would get dupes of stuff I already bought is Seattle & Montana, but instead I mostly got the stuff that I didn't quite pick up and then regretted not picking up :-)  Nice to have a Jeff pick & a London ticket in there too...
    Well we've been a good few hours drinking
    So I'm going to say what everyone's thinking
    If we're stuck on this ship and it's sinking
    Then we might as well have a parade
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Wife’s box just showed up and she doesn’t get off work for another hour. As I wait for mine to ship, I get to watch her unbox. Good times. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    Great poster from mystery box!  Thank you 10C!
  • bigjilmbigjilm Sea Posts: 182
    wwsuicide said:
    Nice!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,498
    wwsuicide said:
    Great score buddy!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore

• VERY happy with my medium Mystery Box, which arrived today.  Wanted that shirt, wanted that hoodie, wanted that EV pick, wanted those coasters. (And my nephew digs the Brad poster, so he'll get that as a surprise.)  Honestly, short of nabbing something autographed, I could NOT be happier.  Thanks, PJ and 10C and Santos and UPS and anybody else who had a hand in getting this box to me!
    Give way to nature ...
  • Karljam18Karljam18 Posts: 46
    How much do I love when SLH drops in on this topic.....I love to imagine that it (gender non-specific-non labeling) is keeping an eye on this chuckling sometimes...rolling its' eyes mostly....feeling fairly pleased when good people get great things (I am looking at you signed Toronto poster recipient---and you signed Cubs ball folks) and probably a little irritated when folks voice their displeasure over what was randomly dropped into the box.  As far as I am concerned....this is pretty damn entertaining....I wish more people would post what they receive here--but I am really enjoying the unveilings....

...and it is like watching people scratch off really cool lottery tickets...
    1000%! My boxes are just out for delivery and I don't think I've been this excited since I was a kid at Christmas. I know I could get a Baby Brain---okay, that came out wrong---or posters I already have or aren't fans of--but that's part of the thrill. When I saw that signed Toronto poster and that World Series Cubs ball signed by the entire band, my heart rate went up. This is the close as ANY of us PJ fans will get to buying a Wonka Bar and seeing if it contains a Golden Ticket. Not all of us will be able to claim that prize, but considering what a toilet the internet has become lately, Ten Club--and these opening of Mystery Boxes is my happy place! Looking forward to opening the boxes when they arrive and sharing the pics with all of you. 
    Karl Archer
    tup30 said:
    I'm hoping the big boys, get some cool stuff! 3XL
    We need a big boy trade thread hahaha
    I'm in. 

good luck fellas!!! 
    I'm in as well. Ordered 3 boxes total. My wife and daughter said "What do you want for Father's Day this year?" I said "It's all taken care of". I told them they could wrap one up and give it to me, but I'm cracking the other two the minute I get them inside.
    Karl Archer
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,961

I really, really hope the person that gets this posts and shares w us as to what's in that box.

Bravo 10C.  This is so much fun cheering for people and what they get!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,961
    PSUS2H said:
    link93 said:
    That's the right size for a signed guitar. 
    I was thinking the same thing!!!! :blush:
    Why else would there be fragile stickers on it....?
    Every box has a Fra-gil-e sticker on it, they're all Italian.
  • ritfw11ritfw11 Posts: 4
    Received my men’s large box this week, very happy with wrigley Thomas variant and the hoodie.  Waiting on a 3xl box still to come...
    Mediums are finishing up today. XXXL's are up next. Super duper awesome sweet signed item going out in a 3x box. 
    Mystery Boxes left to process, in no particular order: Small, XXL and WL....and yes, we have signed items going out for each remaining size.
    Keep posting pictures!
    slh
    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I'm changing my name to Charlie Bucket--just for the time being. :-) Thanks Santos! This is loads of fun!
    Karl Archer
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    PSUS2H said:
    link93 said:
    That's the right size for a signed guitar. 
    I was thinking the same thing!!!! :blush:
    Why else would there be fragile stickers on it....?
    Every box has a Fra-gil-e sticker on it, they're all Italian.
    Yeah....you're right.   I was hoping for a French box, but je ne suis pas.....
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,831
    @Santos L. Halper can i purchase  a kids mystery box 😊
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • thebuilderthebuilder Rifle, CO Posts: 118
    @Santos L. Halper can i purchase  a kids mystery box 😊
    Ha I would too!
    Feel free 2 feel free
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,831
    edited June 2019
    Yeah i have 4 kids of  various ages. I got a small mens for my daughter but ive younger that would love some  cool bits. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Travels WithTravels With Posts: 544
    Got my box today!  Pretty happy with it.  I got a medium -- larges were out so I'll be looking to trade up to some larges eventually.  The mediums can work... kind of.  Posters were the Brad (band aide one), baby brain, and 2018 Wrigley (Jackson).  Also received (but not pictured) coaster set and Seattle koozie. 

“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • RT85129RT85129 Posts: 179
    Great stuff by 10C.  Can't say enough about the work they've done on this one. 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,691
    Wish my medium box would ship. Status has not changed in a week - Order Processed: Ready for UPS
    Kearnsy
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    edited June 2019
    After seeing all the photos and reading Santos posts, I regret not buying a mystery box. 

• CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,891
    After seeing all the photos and reading Santos posts, I regret not buying a mystery box. 

That makes two of us.
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."