Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    derbydave said:
    Very pleased with my Mystery Box.
    I bought the box for the T-shirts & I didn't have any of the ones I received...
    Boston Lobster long sleeve & Bulldog plus the 18' Skull tour shirt.
    Stoked to get 2 good posters I didn't have and even one from a show I attended!!
    Love the Rome / Emek & the Seattle / Faile is nice too!
    Didn't have the Let's Play Two mini pennant...so that was a nice score.
    AND...the JA - More / Less pick was a GREAT bonus!!
    Thanks to 10 Club & Santos for the excitement & looking forward to the next round in a few years!!

18 Rome!!  Nice score!!
  • Options
    ML281303 said:

Cool, I think you got a special one!!
  • Options
    Another 300+ 2x boxes shipped today, looks like we are on track for finishing up by Wednesday. Small Mystery boxes will hopefully be done by next Friday. 
    More photos please!
    Have a great weekend.
    slh
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    ML281303 said:

WOW!!! Hell yeah! Congrats. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Still have a few things for trade: FT: 
    Mens Medium 2018 US Tour Clothing: Flaming Skull Shirt / Condition Critical Shirt / Boston Hoodie
    Misc: Seattle Pennant  / Mini Patch Set / Seattle Flag / Six sets of cards /  NOLA 2016 Sticker / Chicago Shows punk pins
    Music: Vault 6 CD / Live at the Gorge Sampler Promo CD /  State College 2003 CD / Might have a holiday single or two that I can part with as well. 
    Posters: Paul Jackson Chicago / Baby Brain SE / Wrigley Ames 2016 Jackelope 

ISO: 
    Vault 5, 7, 8 CD
    Nine Inch Nails Los Angeles 2018 Miles Tsang Poster
    Mad Season Sonic Evolutions CD
    Benny CD
    Live at Easy Street CD
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 730
    tuesday for me as well, will be psyched if it's fenway stuff
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    Karljam18Karljam18 Posts: 46
    prljmr316 said:
    Ist time box purchaser here! XXXL arrived yesterday. I am happy, wanat to buy again next time! My faves in the box are:

Seattle 2018 Hat
    2018 Seattle EMEK
    Blue Jeff pick
    Yield Live Show ticket stub Milwaukee 2014

Other stuff I may be open to trade on, depends what you have, shirts are XXXL short sleeve, other poster is Oakland 2013

Looking for any Denver or Telluride stuff mostly 

Also, can anyone help identify what show the red GA wristbands are from, or any info about the blue Jeff pick?
    I have duplicate shirts and was hoping for a flaming batter. If any of these interest you, I'd trade you for it.

Karl Archer
  • Options
    KW6232KW6232 Posts: 349
    Posters:
    emek seattle 2018
    faile Seattle 2018   
    Matt Cameron cavedweller(pictured)
    No duplicates of anything I have so very happy with my box   
  • Options
    tup30tup30 Posts: 115
    here we go..... first, i was stunned I didn't get Brained. since I've been In chicago for the 5 Wrigley shows I was ready and willing to have that be my first poster. 

• Options
    second, i didnt have any of these t-shirts, except for a white 2xl (never worn) - because thery were out of those in 3xl N1/N2 '18. 

• Options
    thanks to Santos, 10c and the band for making this a midyear Xmas.  

I'm very, very appreciative! 

Bill 
  • Options
    Another 300+ 2x boxes shipped today, looks like we are on track for finishing up by Wednesday. Small Mystery boxes will hopefully be done by next Friday. 
    More photos please!
    Have a great weekend.
    slh
    My boyfriend and my coworkers thank you.  They are sick of me talking about them. Little do they know...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,880
    Signed PJ Cubs ball in one of dudes Mystery Box. :)

http//www.facebook.com/groups/1952374218327761/permalink/2448582468706931/
  • Options
    WildFlyWildFly Posts: 210
    I have been pumped all day knowing when I returned home the mystery would be starting.
    Pictured is what I saw when I arrived.  Bit disappointed as I didn't receive all the items I should have.  However I did receive allot of packing paper shirts and a hat.  No posters or extras.  Thanks USP!  I dig all the shirts and love the hat!  
    Has anyone else received a box not complete.  If so please instruct me on if anything can be done.  I am ok knowing i have another one coming and defiantly hope it arrives in better condition and complete.  
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    WildFly said:
    I have been pumped all day knowing when I returned home the mystery would be starting.
    Pictured is what I saw when I arrived.  Bit disappointed as I didn't receive all the items I should have.  However I did receive allot of packing paper shirts and a hat.  No posters or extras.  Thanks USP!  I dig all the shirts and love the hat!  
    Has anyone else received a box not complete.  If so please instruct me on if anything can be done.  I am ok knowing i have another one coming and defiantly hope it arrives in better condition and complete.  
    I would file a claim with UPS. It's clearly not 10c's fault that the box was incomplete. My guess, and purely a guess, is that it was complete when it left the warehouse.

Any chance it was struck by porch pirates? My SIL lived in Chicago, had a box on her porch that was ripped open to see the contents. (Lil girls dress. They left it.) Any security footage to show whether it was received that way? 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854
    WildFly said:
    @WildFly @Santos L. Halper
    E-mail shipping@tenclub.net and let them know what happened. I think that's the right e-mail but double check it.
    Sweet shirts and hat though!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,968
    PSUS2H said:
    ML281303 said:

WOW!!! Hell yeah! Congrats. 

Mattchew said:
    ML281303 said:

Cool, I think you got a special one!!
    Cool story. In oslo 2014? Maybe . Mike signed about 20 polaroids and taped them to the rail . First 20 in took one each. I got one  . It's  a pic of a crew signed  by mike. Very unique. Nice score
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 496
    edited June 2019
    PSUS2H said:
    Still have a few things for trade: FT: 
    Mens Medium 2018 US Tour Clothing: Flaming Skull Shirt / Condition Critical Shirt / Boston Hoodie
    Misc: Seattle Pennant  / Mini Patch Set / Seattle Flag / Six sets of cards /  NOLA 2016 Sticker / Chicago Shows punk pins
    Music: Vault 6 CD / Live at the Gorge Sampler Promo CD /  State College 2003 CD / Might have a holiday single or two that I can part with as well. 
    Posters: Paul Jackson Chicago / Baby Brain SE / Wrigley Ames 2016 Jackelope 

ISO: 
    Vault 5, 7, 8 CD
    Mad Season Sonic Evolutions CD
    Benny CD
    Live at Easy Street CD
    If it interests you, I have an Karl Fitzgerald AP of the Nine Inch Nails Detroit 2018
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    WildFly said:
      Damn, that sucks.  I'm sorry that happened to you.
  • Options
    Ecolella9Ecolella9 Posts: 35
    Sorry meant 2 post this last week. Got 2 tees from the Boston show that I didn’t have/get. The mystery box is a no brainer for those thinking about one in the future . It was like Christmas for this 40+ old dude. PS anyone who has the  Boston pennant and would like to trade for the Chicago one let me know . Tks EC ✌🏻

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,968
    Mattchew said:
    WildFly said:
      Damn, that sucks.  I'm sorry that happened to you.
    I feel like the angel if death now. As i was only posting that very day, how safe is a package left outside. Jeez  thats nasty 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,437
    If you check earlier in this thread, another person had the same situation and Santos replied for them to contact the the ten club and they would send out new posters.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    PSUS2H said:
    ISO: 

If it interests you, I have an Karl Fitzgerald AP of the Nine Inch Nails Detroit 2018
    Thanks,  I was at the LA shows so looking for that specifically.  Cheers! 
  • Options
    nosajh9nosajh9 Akron, Ohio Posts: 122
    edited June 2019

s
    My XXXL box! Happy with the Boston terrier shirt and the Emek Seattle. No guitar picks. Eddie Orpheum ticket. Will trade all else for an iron worker Pittsburgh poster🙃

Post edited by nosajh9 on
    9/22/96 Toledo, OH. 8/26/98 Cuyahoga Falls, OH. 8/21/00 Columbus, OH. 8/25/03 Cleveland, OH. 8/26/03 Pittsburgh, PA. 10/03/04 Grand Rapids, MI. 5/20/06 Cleveland, OH. 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, PA. 6/22/08 Washington, DC. 5/06/10 Columbus, OH. 5/09/10 Cleveland, OH. 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA.
  • Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    nosajh9 said:

s
    My XXXL box! Happy with the Boston terrier shirt and the Emek Seattle. No guitar picks. Eddie Orpheum ticket. Will trade all else for an iron worker Pittsburgh poster.

You forgot the sarcasm font.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Jason7192 said:
    nosajh9 said:

s
    My XXXL box! Happy with the Boston terrier shirt and the Emek Seattle. No guitar picks. Eddie Orpheum ticket. Will trade all else for an iron worker Pittsburgh poster.

Never hurts to dream. :wink:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    nosajh9nosajh9 Akron, Ohio Posts: 122
    deadendp said:
    Jason7192 said:
    nosajh9 said:

s

Never hurts to dream. :wink:
    i know, i know...just throwing it out there
    9/22/96 Toledo, OH. 8/26/98 Cuyahoga Falls, OH. 8/21/00 Columbus, OH. 8/25/03 Cleveland, OH. 8/26/03 Pittsburgh, PA. 10/03/04 Grand Rapids, MI. 5/20/06 Cleveland, OH. 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, PA. 6/22/08 Washington, DC. 5/06/10 Columbus, OH. 5/09/10 Cleveland, OH. 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    Jason7192 said:
    nosajh9 said:

s

Depends if "all else" only included the other mystery box items.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Think my medium box landed in Ireland today. Hopefully Monday will be the day.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,350
    XXL box arrived. Posters were Emek Seattle  and Boston Mumford. This is the variant, isn’t it? Shirts and hat available for trade.