2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• TouringFan2000TouringFan2000 Posts: 305
    edited June 2019
    As I mentioned yesterday, my Med box was scheduled to be delivered to me today here in NoCal -- and it was.  But I'm waiting for my 11-year-old nephew to get home before I open the box.  So here I am ... a 56-year-old man, sitting in his room, trying to stay focused on getting my work done, with an unopened box of "stuff" from my favorite band on the floor just behind me.  And every 5 minutes, I turn around and look at the box.  Then I turn back around to my computer and type.  This has been going on for 35 minutes now.  Turn, box.  Turn, computer again.  Am I just a super immature fan boy with nothing better to do with his life?  Or is it okay that a mystery box ... order from the 10C ... tour news update ... or pretty much anything from Pearl Jam makes me happy to be on the planet (especially since that feeling eludes me on enough days that I'm ashamed by it)?  I'm just gonna go with the notion that this is all okay and it doesn't matter how "mature" or "immature" any of this makes me.  I'm just gonna relish the anticipation and the happiness.  I sound like a much less articulate Marc Maron here.  Sorry for the self-involvement.  Have a great day everyone.
    Post edited by TouringFan2000 on
    Give way to nature ...
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    As I mentioned yesterday, my Med box was scheduled to be delivered to me today here in NoCal -- and it was.  But I'm waiting for my 11-year-old nephew to get home before I open the box.  So here I am ... a 56-year-old man, sitting in his room, trying to stay focused on getting my work done, with an unopened box of "stuff" from my favorite band on the floor just behind me.  And every 5 minutes, I turn around and look at the box.  Then I turn back around to my computer and type.  This has been going on for 35 minutes now.  Turn, box.  Turn, computer again.  Am I just a super immature fan boy with nothing better to do with his life?  Or is it okay that a mystery box ... order from the 10C ... tour news update ... or pretty much anything from Pearl Jam makes me happy to be on the planet (especially since that feeling eludes me on enough days that I'm ashamed by it)?  I'm just gonna go with the notion that this is all okay and it doesn't matter how "mature" or "immature" any of this makes me.  I'm just gonna relish the anticipation and the happiness.  I sound a like a much less articulate Marc Maron here.  Sorry for the self-involvement.  Have a great day everyone.

Keep up the good work my friend. 
    Its all good 
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    @jjflash no it has what appears to be a 2016 Black and gold PJ logo similar to the one on the third man release. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 914
    lucky, lucky. Med box schedualed for delivery to NOLA by Friday.
  • Ok. Mediums will have left the building as of 3pm pdt. The first 50 or so 3x boxes have also flown. Someone's 3x box is gonna be extra special.

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Ok. Mediums will have left the building as of 3pm pdt. The first 50 or so 3x boxes have also flown. Someone's 3x box is gonna be extra special.

That’s an interesting size box! =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Your shirt is awesome.  But then I saw those socks too- you’re killing it slh!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    edited June 2019
    on2legs said:
    Ok. Mediums will have left the building as of 3pm pdt. The first 50 or so 3x boxes have also flown. Someone's 3x box is gonna be extra special.

XXXL...lol.  With extra goodies.
    Post edited by Bigrfish on
  • Your shirt is awesome.  But then I saw those socks too- you’re killing it slh!
    Not SLH...Buddy the Ginger Elf...he thanks you for the socks props.
    slh
    As I mentioned yesterday, my Med box was scheduled to be delivered to me today here in NoCal -- and it was.  But I'm waiting for my 11-year-old nephew to get home before I open the box.  So here I am ... a 56-year-old man, sitting in his room, trying to stay focused on getting my work done, with an unopened box of "stuff" from my favorite band on the floor just behind me.  And every 5 minutes, I turn around and look at the box.  Then I turn back around to my computer and type.  This has been going on for 35 minutes now.  Turn, box.  Turn, computer again.  Am I just a super immature fan boy with nothing better to do with his life?  Or is it okay that a mystery box ... order from the 10C ... tour news update ... or pretty much anything from Pearl Jam makes me happy to be on the planet (especially since that feeling eludes me on enough days that I'm ashamed by it)?  I'm just gonna go with the notion that this is all okay and it doesn't matter how "mature" or "immature" any of this makes me.  I'm just gonna relish the anticipation and the happiness.  I sound like a much less articulate Marc Maron here.  Sorry for the self-involvement.  Have a great day everyone.
    From another in Your age class.. You are not alone. It's been fun. Looking forward to seeing your stuff.
    Cheers
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    This is where all the big boys check their shipping weight.... thats ain't a 5.6-pound box
  • WildFlyWildFly Posts: 210
    edited June 2019
    Band signed Benny would definitely make this special!!!
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

Woah, that’s a lot of baby brains 

• LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 691
    Bigrfish said:
    on2legs said:

XXXL...lol.  With extra goodies.
    This would have been a good gesture to do at least one like that for each size group men’s and women’s.
  • link93link93 Posts: 403
    That's the right size for a signed guitar. 
  • So when do the 2XL go out @Santos L. Halper? Asking for a friend!!😀

Woah, that’s a lot of baby brains 

Or the monthly contest winners prize
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    link93 said:

• MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    AH200403 said:
    I’ve been stalking my UPS app all day!  Left work as soon as it said delivered.  I got double postered - but definitely better than a double baby brain! 😆😆 

Thanks 10C!  This was worth all the excitement!!
    Nice, that's a great box!  Congratulations on the score!
  • Tiz10Tiz10 South Florida Posts: 270
    on2legs said:

That's a guitar......holy sheet
    August 17th 1998 Indianapolis, IN
    August 18th 2000 Indianapolis, IN
    June 22nd 2003 Indianapolis, IN
    June 11th 2008 West Palm Beach, FL
    June 12th 2008 Tampa, FL
    October 15th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 16th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 3rd 2014 St.Louis, MO
    April 8th 2016 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    April 9th 2016 Miami, FL
    April 11th 2016 Tampa, FL
    August 5th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 1)
    August 7th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 2)
    April 7th 2017 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    Tiz10 said:
    on2legs said:

That's a guitar......holy sheet
    That would be pretty damn cool.
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    I regret ordering Small instead of XXXL now... the question is did you guys cut out holes in that box so Boom can breathe?
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    link93 said:
    Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner!  F’n awesome. 
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    edited June 2019
    link93 said:
    I was thinking the same thing!!!! :blush:
    Why else would there be fragile stickers on it....?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857

Signed guitar? Possible! I am guessing signed Benny, and signed 10c RSD red easy street included in the package! 
  • Ok. Mediums will have left the building as of 3pm pdt. The first 50 or so 3x boxes have also flown. Someone's 3x box is gonna be extra special.

Oh ... oh, sweet jeebus.  Recipient, whoever you are, you have to post photos of the whole unboxing experience.  You GOTTA love this band and the 10C folks.
    Give way to nature ...
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    @Santos L. Halper  Out of curiosity, can you say how many MB's were sold?  Also, thanks for the great communication on here. This is so fun to "watch".
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,491
    link93 said:
    You could be right.  Boom couldn’t fit in that.  
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,928
    I can't wait to see what's in that one! That's awesome
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    edited June 2019
    thevachon said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Here is what I received. Very happy and this was a lot of fun! Thanks 10C! 

I wonder if Brothermoon can make a custom sleeve for my orange fixer...

Posters were Emek Seattle and Munk One Milan.
    WTF is that supposed to be?? A candle?!
    Not a candle, I believe this is the state of a record before being pressed
    Lol!! Seriously? I thought he was joking! I'm pretty sure they put the labels on after they press the wax. :lol: I don't get it... Is this Santo's sense of humour? :lol:;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata