Options

2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• Options

I’m happy with my mystery box. Seattle flag and socks. Let’s play two mini pennant and MM pick. I already have the green Boston shirt so I’d like to find it a new home. Also if some has a Boston flag and wants to trade for the Seattle one we could trade.   I’m also hoping to find a trade for the Boston hoodie and the Seattle hat. 

Also my posters are the 2018 Seattle Faile and 2003 St Paul. If anyone has a Fenway Klausen to trade maybe we could work out a trade. 
    Here’s the poster. 

So happy with my mystery box.  Traded the green Boston shirt for a dead batter and swapped the Seattle flag for a Boston one.  I got just about everything I wanted (except for the Seattle snapback hat).  This was my first mystery sale and I'm glad I decided to buy.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • Options
    tup30tup30 Posts: 115
    otter said:
    I’m gonna get that baby brain
    me too! 

i don't have any PJ posters. I was blown away by the Thomas poster at the Wrigley shows, but it seems everyone else was too.  

I'm hoping for any Wrigley 16 or 18 poster, since I was there.  After that Cincinnati (hometown) or Florida (relocating there early next decade). Some of the really rare stuff might be lost on me.  
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,487
    What's the average weight of these puppies?
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    thevachonthevachon Posts: 48
    Malroth said:

The billed weight I believe on all of them is 5.60lbs
  • Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Are people not receiving boxes because it really seems like the unveiling has trickled to a halt. Sorry. Just need my fix. Still waiting patiently for my XXL box. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    My XXL shipped on the 18th and will deliver Tuesday the 25th... Was that the first batch? Hoping for Cincinnati 2003!
  • Options
    KS80184KS80184 Posts: 386
    Mine is at home but I'm not. Have had to wait a week to crack it open on Saturday. 
  • Options
    MS35398MS35398 Posts: 26

OK, after much deliberation, here's what I have for trade right now from various mystery boxes over the years. The group of shirts including the Eddie Vedder tour are all large. The VFC shirt from St. Louis is an extra large (in my delirium after the show, I wanted a red shirt, a blue shirt, and a white shirt, and I guess this was the only size of red left), and the 2018 tour shirt is a medium. Shirts have not been worn. You guys can probably figure out the items in the misc photo but if you have questions let me know. If I find other stuff to trade I’ll add it later.

I'm primarily looking for a medium hoodie or jersey (although maybe a large would still fit OK? Not sure how the sizing goes on hoodies because I've never had one, and the t-shirts have been kind of variable over the years). Not really into the skull hoodies though, sorry. I thought about trying to get into picks since it was so cool to see the picks people got and I was bummed when I didn't get one. I tried to research picks but found very little solid information about what has been available over the years and rough estimates of value, and what little I did find kind of scared me  :) I might be interested in posters, too, especially from Kansas City or St. Louis shows I went to, but posters are a pretty variable thing with me. Maybe trading card packs? Other unusual merch? But again, mostly want a hoodie or jersey.

I want to add I became a PJ fan after Ten came out but before it broke. I never tapped in to the larger community (other than lurking) and never traded before. But the few contacts I've had from people in the FB group and on the official PJ site and the posts/comments I read on both let me know there are a ton of cool PJ fans out there.  I appreciate immensely people who contacted me after I first posted my MB photos trying to help me out and being super chill about trading because I clearly don't know what I'm doing :>) Thanks, everyone!

• Options
    prljmr316prljmr316 Denver, CO Posts: 162
    If anyone scored a Denver 2003 poster they want to part with, hit me up for sale or trade talk!
    John Strohmeyer
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,865
    edited June 2019
    If anyone has a M Can't deny me shirt they want to get rid of pm me :)
    Got one thanks!
    Post edited by a5pj on
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    So since the load has blown... no more pics of boxes without guitars and balls? :0)
  • Options
    Travels WithTravels With Posts: 552
    a5pj said:
    PM'd.  
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited June 2019
    Anyone have any long sleeve shirts (in large) they would be willing to part with? Pm me.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    prljmr316prljmr316 Denver, CO Posts: 162
    Ist time box purchaser here! XXXL arrived yesterday. I am happy, wanat to buy again next time! My faves in the box are:

Seattle 2018 Hat
    2018 Seattle EMEK
    Blue Jeff pick
    Yield Live Show ticket stub Milwaukee 2014

Other stuff I may be open to trade on, depends what you have, shirts are XXXL short sleeve, other poster is Oakland 2013

Looking for any Denver or Telluride stuff mostly 

Also, can anyone help identify what show the red GA wristbands are from, or any info about the blue Jeff pick?
    John Strohmeyer
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,487
    thevachon said:
    Malroth said:

The billed weight I believe on all of them is 5.60lbs
    Thank you.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102
    prljmr316 said:
    Ist time box purchaser here! XXXL arrived yesterday. I am happy, wanat to buy again next time! My faves in the box are:

Seattle 2018 Hat
    2018 Seattle EMEK
    Blue Jeff pick
    Yield Live Show ticket stub Milwaukee 2014

Other stuff I may be open to trade on, depends what you have, shirts are XXXL short sleeve, other poster is Oakland 2013

Looking for any Denver or Telluride stuff mostly 

Also, can anyone help identify what show the red GA wristbands are from, or any info about the blue Jeff pick?
    Everyone is getting a blue Jeff pick in their mystery boxes now.  It's cool to have still though.  People are looking for them!
  • Options
    My XXL shipped on the 18th and will deliver Tuesday the 25th... Was that the first batch? Hoping for Cincinnati 2003!
    mine shipped last Friday and is on the UPS truck for delivery today. 

it's rained cats and dogs the past week but today is sunny. 10c karma!!!
  • Options
    nosajh9nosajh9 Akron, Ohio Posts: 122
    Arriving today! Hopefully get that signed Pittsburgh poster and the terrier shirt!
    9/22/96 Toledo, OH. 8/26/98 Cuyahoga Falls, OH. 8/21/00 Columbus, OH. 8/25/03 Cleveland, OH. 8/26/03 Pittsburgh, PA. 10/03/04 Grand Rapids, MI. 5/20/06 Cleveland, OH. 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, PA. 6/22/08 Washington, DC. 5/06/10 Columbus, OH. 5/09/10 Cleveland, OH. 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,865
    a5pj said:
    PM'd.  
    Thank you!!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options

• Options
    MEK42MEK42 Posts: 116
    edited June 2019
    Just an FYI for you guys -- I run the YouTube channel Too Many Records: http://www.youtube.com/toomanyrecords  (22,000 vinyl and music fans strong!) and everyone who watches my channel knows that PJ is my favorite. I have two mystery boxes waiting for me across the country and the day after I land, I'm gonna be doing a live unboxing on the channel on Wednesday, 6/26 at 6:30PM EST! 

If anyone wants to watch, feel free. There'll be a comments section on the side too. It'll be lots of fun! Make sure you are subscribed to the channel with notifications turned on so you don't miss the notification. I'm so stoked!
  • Options
    gregory.kryceskigregory.kryceski West Milford, NJ Posts: 11
    T-minus 6 hours until I can get home to this beauty. 
    Temple of the Dog @ MSG 2016
    Boston 1 & 2 2019
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,090
    Are they allowed  to just leave that in public. If that was here it would be gone in 5mins
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    Are they allowed  to just leave that in public. If that was here it would be gone in 5mins
    Yeah, it's standard fair here in the States...that took some getting used to when I moved over here from England 13 years ago!
  • Options
    Yeah, it's standard fair here in the States...that took some getting used to when I moved over here from England 13 years ago!
    Wow so nobody steals it. That is great 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Mail theft is a federal felony in the US, punishable by fine and up to 5 years in prison.
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439
    In Canada, the residents leave their doors unlocked and the mailman lay their packages on the kitchen counter
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    It is also a crime here. I was a postman as a young man and people  even stole signed for goods. Law meant nothing.  Just saying that box had an obvious value and here a drunk or an addict would  see only money. But it's good to see it will be safe.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Good luck with the contents. I hope you score big
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    In Canada, the residents leave their doors unlocked and the mailman lay their packages on the kitchen counter
    I love the  sound  of that. I wish we could learn from that here
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07