Donald Trump

Comments

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    This should better help
    ypu understand that which you don’t want to believe is the truth:
    https://aclj.org/government-corruption/fisa-memo-released-and-fraud-on-the-fisa-court-revealed

Nice "article" from 14 months ago. Hey, remember when the Republicans controlled the house and they were investigating this very thing and......nothing came of it? 

Keep your head in the sand, fella. It's probably nice and cozy down there.

**EDIT---by the way, your source for this is a website run by Jay Sekulow, THE PRESIDENT'S LAWYER?!?!!? Are you fucking kidding?

JESUS
    FUCKING
    CHRIST

How is this real life?

READ THE GOD DAMN REPORT. 
    I’ve read the report, well about 135 pages of it anyway.  If you’re a republican, it gave you everything you wanted to hear.  If you’re a democrat, it gave you everything you wanted to hear.  It didn’t do shit but waste 30 million and kept all of us lapping at the teet of whatever media isource was your mommy.  A complete waste of time.
    Your reading comprehension is shit. 

Could you post a tweet by Rudy Guilianni to back up one of your claims next time?
    Insults from you hurt so baddy. You’re so big and tough on the internets!  Get a grip, tough guy.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    edited April 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    This should better help
    https://aclj.org/government-corruption/fisa-memo-released-and-fraud-on-the-fisa-court-revealed

Nice "article" from 14 months ago. Hey, remember when the Republicans controlled the house and they were investigating this very thing and......nothing came of it? 

**EDIT---by the way, your source for this is a website run by Jay Sekulow, THE PRESIDENT'S LAWYER?!?!!? Are you fucking kidding?

JESUS
    FUCKING
    CHRIST

How is this real life?

I’ve read the report, well about 135 pages of it anyway.  If you’re a republican, it gave you everything you wanted to hear.  If you’re a democrat, it gave you everything you wanted to hear.  It didn’t do shit but waste 30 million and kept all of us lapping at the teet of whatever media isource was your mommy.  A complete waste of time.
    The candidate for president was aware that an adversarial nation committed a crime against a US political party.  The candidate not only failed to notify the FBI, but actively sought to capitalize on it.  That's betrays the president's first obligation to protect the Constitution,  the citizens and the integrity of our democracy.  It's a high crime as a president. 
    The Obama whitehouse knew it was happening and did nothing at all.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    mrussel1 said:
    This should better help

JESUS
    FUCKING
    CHRIST

How is this real life?

The candidate for president was aware that an adversarial nation committed a crime against a US political party.  The candidate not only failed to notify the FBI, but actively sought to capitalize on it.  That's betrays the president's first obligation to protect the Constitution,  the citizens and the integrity of our democracy.  It's a high crime as a president. 
    That's not true, but it is true that they could have done more.  Obama specifically warned Putin not to interfere.  Biden wanted to release a joint statement with McConnell condemning the cyber crimes, but McConnell would not go along.  Obama and team did not want to be seen as interfering with the election.  Last, maybe most importantly, Obama needed Putin's support on Iran along with their commitment on a multi-lateral agreement to end the Syrian war.  After the election, and when it became clear that Russia would not support the end to the war, that's when they hit Russia with the expulsion and sanctions.  
    Could they have done more?  Probably.  Should they have?  That's difficult to say when evaluating the situation with the Iran and Syrian issues.  

But back to Trump, should he have sought to leverage the crime?  Do you think that's okay?  Is that presidential?  Is that commander in chief material to you?  This isn't about Obama, but I entertained the deflection.  
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    This should better help

JESUS
    FUCKING
    CHRIST

How is this real life?

That's not true, but it is true that they could have done more.  Obama specifically warned Putin not to interfere.  Biden wanted to release a joint statement with McConnell condemning the cyber crimes, but McConnell would not go along.  Obama and team did not want to be seen as interfering with the election.  Last, maybe most importantly, Obama needed Putin's support on Iran along with their commitment on a multi-lateral agreement to end the Syrian war.  After the election, and when it became clear that Russia would not support the end to the war, that's when they hit Russia with the expulsion and sanctions.  
    Could they have done more?  Probably.  Should they have?  That's difficult to say when evaluating the situation with the Iran and Syrian issues.  

But back to Trump, should he have sought to leverage the crime?  Do you think that's okay?  Is that presidential?  Is that commander in chief material to you?  This isn't about Obama, but I entertained the deflection.  
    The only deflection I see is for two years democrats wanted the silly investigation to happen with claims of “defending our democracy” and reaffirming our institutions.  Then when the report comes out, with absolutely nothing that they were hoping for, they come out with tales such as yours.

What justice can be obstructed if no wrong occurred? 

Three big things about “obstruction” by trump came out in the report.
    One, which is the least of them, is that a sitting pres can’t be charged.
    The other far more important ones are that there is substantial evidence Trump was simply frustrated that the investigation was hamstringing his ability to govern and that there was no underlying crime (conspiracy with Russia) to begin with.

Mueller’s team declared in the report last week over and over again that they found no evidence that President Trump’s 2016 campaign colluded with Russia and that they didn’t have the goods to accuse Trump of obstructing justice. 

But now, we’re supposed to act like that whole thing about Russia was nothing — that the real concern is Mueller’s declining to state that Trump had broken the law in attempting to influence the investigation.

mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    This should better help

JESUS
    FUCKING
    CHRIST

How is this real life?

The only deflection I see is for two years democrats wanted the silly investigation to happen with claims of “defending our democracy” and reaffirming our institutions.  Then when the report comes out, with absolutely nothing that they were hoping for, they come out with tales such as yours.

The other far more important ones are that there is substantial evidence Trump was simply frustrated that the investigation was hamstringing his ability to govern and that there was no underlying crime (conspiracy with Russia) to begin with.

Mueller’s team declared in the report last week over and over again that they found no evidence that President Trump’s 2016 campaign colluded with Russia and that they didn’t have the goods to accuse Trump of obstructing justice. 

But now, we’re supposed to act like that whole thing about Russia was nothing — that the real concern is Mueller’s declining to state that Trump had broken the law in attempting to influence the investigation.

No the issue for me is what I stated.  He failed the test as a commander because he didn't put the country, its democracy and the Constitution first.  Do you not see that?
    Oh and btw, it's a well established legal principle  that you can obstruct justice even without a crime.  But I don't even care about the ten instances of that in the report.  I care about his failure to protect our institutions. 
    edited April 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    This should better help

JESUS
    FUCKING
    CHRIST

How is this real life?

No the issue for me is what I stated.  He failed the test as a commander because he didn't put the country, its democracy and the Constitution first.  Do you not see that?
    So what are you saying, sorry I’m realizing I was rambling about something else...  that Trump’s campaign didn’t work with Russia during their campaign but they knew that the Russians were meddling with things and therefore were supposed to go
    to the FBI and say what, that they had reason to believe Russians were messing with our social media?  I think that’s what you’re saying when you say crime right?
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    This should better help

JESUS
    FUCKING
    CHRIST

How is this real life?

So what are you saying, sorry I’m realizing I was rambling about something else...  that Trump’s campaign didn’t work with Russia during their campaign but they knew that the Russians were meddling with things and therefore were supposed to go
    to the FBI and say what, that they had reason to believe Russians were messing with our social media?  I think that’s what you’re saying when you say crime right?
    The Russian GRU committed a crime by breaking into and stealing emails from the DNC and Podesta. The Trump campaign,  while they evidently did not conspire in advance with the Russians,  were aware of the theft before it was in the public square.  Rather than informing the authorities,  they worked with Wiki, the intermediaries,  to leverage the release of the emails to their political advantage.  They openly publicized and capitalized on the emails,  rather than disavow them and condemn the Russians for the crime. 

• Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    An example of how to be an adult, mature, presidential....

Hmm if there was just another word for Easter Worshipers?  I can't put my finger on it.   
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
    Sorry I’m not going to quote you, scrolling though that shit on my phone is killing me.

as to your point. I agree but there’s a lot of grey area in there. He was informed of the hack by us intelligence officials, so who was he supposed to inform about it, they already knew.

And aiding wikileaks? Not sure he needed to do that at all, the emails  were published by wiki.
    Sorry I’m not going to quote you, scrolling though that shit on my phone is killing me.

as to your point. I agree but there’s a lot of grey area in there. He was informed of the hack by us intelligence officials, so who was he supposed to inform about it, they already knew.

And aiding wikileaks? Not sure he needed to do that at all, the emails  were published by wiki.
    No.  Don jr. was made aware of the potential criminal activity before the June 9 meeting at Trump tower.  The actual hack took place in June. They were aware before the intelligence community determined the culprit.  As to your second point,  the Mueller report is clear that the campaign sought to maximize the political damage from them.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    This should better help

JESUS
    FUCKING
    CHRIST

How is this real life?

so i guess you agree with the Sideshow Bob defense of being convicted of attempted murder being equivalent to getting an award for attempted chemistry. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mrussel1 said:

No.  Don jr. was made aware of the potential criminal activity before the June 9 meeting at Trump tower.  The actual hack took place in June. They were aware before the intelligence community determined the culprit.  As to your second point,  the Mueller report is clear that the campaign sought to maximize the political damage from them.  
    Are you talking about John podestas emails or Clinton’s “missing” emails?

I guess I just don’t see your beef with the whole thing.  To me it’s nothing new, a campaign is as much about selling your candidate as it it about trashing your oponent these days.  If I knew that someone had trash about my opponent in a race as dirty as politics I’d shut my mouth and let it hit the streets.  Shit,Clinton’s campaign paid for a fake dossier so they could legally spy on the oppositions campaign and you’re pissed that hackers found some dirty shit and trumps camp didn’t try to stop them? Come on.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited April 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

18 angry Democrats.. 

That's the official response of anything theat doesn't look good. 

Isn't is strange how much time Trump had spent attacking a report theat completely exonerated him?  I'm not sure that would be my course of action. 
    It would be if you were trying to do your job and a smear campaign against you started illegally.  You’d be like “wtf?! How can I fu*k over those who are behind this?!”
    You are unclear about the meaning of illegal.  You should read the statute creating the counsel and the number of lawsuits that tried to make that argument.  They all lost. So the executive branch used a legislatively approved statute that was upheld by the judicial branch.  You literally can't have anything more legal than this special counsel. 
    Nah, I’m talking about abuse of power and fraud used in obtaining a fisa warrant.  Presenting false information to a federal court is fraud. That’s illegal, and that warrant was what led to the investigation you speak of.
    THE HANNITY CREW IS IN THE HOUSE. 

One should get banned for knowingly spreading Jim Jordan talking points. You are a Russian troll bot with a Tenclub number. 
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

18 angry Democrats.. 

Isn't is strange how much time Trump had spent attacking a report theat completely exonerated him?  I'm not sure that would be my course of action. 
    It would be if you were trying to do your job and a smear campaign against you started illegally.  You’d be like “wtf?! How can I fu*k over those who are behind this?!”
    You are unclear about the meaning of illegal.  You should read the statute creating the counsel and the number of lawsuits that tried to make that argument.  They all lost. So the executive branch used a legislatively approved statute that was upheld by the judicial branch.  You literally can't have anything more legal than this special counsel. 
    Nah, I’m talking about abuse of power and fraud used in obtaining a fisa warrant.  Presenting false information to a federal court is fraud. That’s illegal, and that warrant was what led to the investigation you speak of.

One should get banned for knowingly spreading Jim Jordan talking points. You are a Russian troll bot with a Tenclub number. 
    Drinking your lonely sorrows away again? Poor liver. Open your eyes and start thinking logically.  It’s not hard.  Take off the Russian conspiracy tin foil hat that has been proven false by the investigation.  Yeah- 2 years of bellyaching and crying in this forum was all proved false.  Welcome yourself to reality.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited April 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

18 angry Democrats.. 

Drinking your lonely sorrows away again? Poor liver. Open your eyes and start thinking logically.  It’s not hard.  Take off the Russian conspiracy tin foil hat that has been proven false by the investigation.  Yeah- 2 years of bellyaching and crying in this forum was all proved false.  Welcome yourself to reality.
    Off topic from your Jim Jordaning yourself on the forum, but what was proven false you say?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/22/trump-approval-mueller-report-1286386
    Damn for an exonerated president I def thought his approval would skyrocketed above 50%

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

18 angry Democrats.. 

Dude the 1st page of report unequivocally tells us Russians hacked our elections it’s not a maybe or it could of been the Chinese or the Iranians or your neighbors ! It was the fucking Russians ..
    the only thing that’s false is your take on it ..
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Blah blah blah.....

Study the report all you want.... 3rd year of a Presidency and all you have is Roger Stone talking to Wikileaks 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

18 angry Democrats.. 

Dude the 1st page of report unequivocally tells us Russians hacked our elections it’s not a maybe or it could of been the Chinese or the Iranians or your neighbors ! It was the fucking Russians ..
    the only thing that’s false is your take on it ..
    And when that took place, for a few YEARS leading up to the election, what did the administration actually in power at the time do about it to stop it?

my2hands said:
    Blah blah blah.....

Study the report all you want.... 3rd year of a Presidency and all you have is Roger Stone talking to Wikileaks 
    Hey if your ok with Russia controlling our election process that’s fine , me and a few others here are appalled that it happened and that this administration has done zero to make sure it doesn’t happen again ! 
    Gave a stern lecturing to Putin to stop it! lol

And did nothing else... 
    my2hands said:
    Gave a stern lecturing to Putin to stop it! lol

And did nothing else... 
    lol he didn’t even do that in fact he said  our intelligence community was wrong lol and Remember Helsinki what did he say at the joint news conference? 
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    They’ve sold their souls and anyone who thinks dems should hold out hope the repubs will play nice are totally deluded.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/22/opinion/trump-republican-party.html
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    Tiki said:

Fucking despicable all who support this kind of rhetoric ! Fuck them and their weapons 
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    This is what you sound like...

To the Editor:
    They say a watched pot never boils.However,
    Americans are currently witnessing
    one that’s boiling over. And it’s not some
    lovingly prepared sumptuous meal, but,
    rather, a concocted array of elements unfit
    for human partaking. This flaming pot is
    cleverly prepared with ingredients blended
    to effect radical leftist’s political agenda by
    any means possible.Its recipe comprises: a
    generous measure of continuous fake news
    and half-truth news stirred with the ultraleft
    leaning undercover work of select high
    governmental officials, dashed with very
    frequent vile rants of pseudo intellectual
    Hollywood make-believers and blended
    with unsavory spices of committed Socialists.
    Voila, we now have the intentionally
    crafted fanatical product - hate. And hate
    characteristically manifests itself via the
    baser sort.
    Not since Abe Lincoln has our United
    States experienced the presence of hate
    such as that manifested nowadays towards
    our serving American President. And it’s
    rabidly done so at the hands of committed
    leftists/Socialists of our own country.Their
    hate transcends our president, deviously
    berating our First Lady, suggesting harm
    to his pre-teen aged son and denigration
    of other family members and extends to
    our VP and select cabinet members et al.
    We can now number multiple members
    of his cabinet and staff who’ve recently
    been targeted by haters up front, close
    and extremely personal. One conservative
    woman’s tormentor was so close so as to
    have his loud mouth spew spit onto her
    hair, reportedly before her security detail.
    That’s three female and two male victims
    purposely and maliciously sought out to
    receive verbal terrorism, ill-willed taunts,
    cursing rebukes and personal antagonism
    at the hands of those now fully committed
    to hate. Strangely, as two victims were
    so confronted in restaurants, management
    never bothered to step in and insist haters
    take their stink outside their place of business.
    Agreeing with haters or no, you’d
    think management would prefer to please
    all its customers, make money and grow
    more business while remaining neutral of
    their political views publicly.
    At least one Democrat politician is calling
    on fellow haters to torment those with
    whom they disagree in requesting leftists
    to mobilize and shout down conservatives
    wherever spotted via pronouncing their
    fellow Americans not welcomed at gas
    stations or elsewhere. Then, leftist newspapers,
    others, declare select conservative
    staffers deserve to have their lives so adversely
    affected and should expect such
    warranted verbal domestic torment. All
    because said conservatives seek to uphold
    America’s Rule of Law.Same Rule of Law,
    BTW, as was upheld by former administrations
    with no public frenzy via agenda
    driven antagonistic hate filled media.
    There are those of every stripe who are
    quick to move, determined to resist torment,
    threats and purposed invasion of
    their personal space. And sooner or later,
    somewhere, the mannered and seated conservative
    diner/victim will respond with
    sudden and surprising fury to the standing
    overbearing hater as he/she bellow their
    personal rebuke often laced with vulgarity
    and innuendo. It’s coming, you can bet the
    farm on it.
    If the legal election of America’s 45th
    President were not enough in itself to warrant
    hate in the hearts of those preferring
    her continued fundamental transformation,
    consider the additional ire caused of this
    president as he announces his conservative
    SCOTUS nominee. With the likelihood of
    an allow life judge being so named, democrat
    politicos, Hollywood nuts, leftist news
    purveyors and committed America despising
    ground pounders will be so enraged
    their hair may self-ignite.That is, as the nation
    again likely experiences more rioting
    in her streets.
    While protesting, carrying signs, employing
    bull horns etc. are in keeping with
    the law and our First Amendment, other
    conditions are not. We may very well
    again note all too familiar storefront glass
    breakage, cars torched, firebombs, projectiles
    hurled at those of opposing views,
    people bring spit on, threatened, personally
    attacked (mostly girls and the elderly) roads
    blocked to traffic and pedestrians and personal
    and private property destroyed at
    will And, we wonder if law enforcement
    will again be ordered to stand down as savages
    destroy what they will, all at taxpayer
    expense. Meanwhile, a valuable lesson
    could be taught in simply employing water
    cannons and dogs in concert with arrests,
    fines and confinement. Who wouldn’t
    think twice before committing such acts
    of violence and destruction a second time.
     Things continuing as they are, America
    is in for one long, hot, tumultuous Summer
    of bitterness, ill-will, and self-inflicted
    destruction. Hate is bad for America as it
    divides her citizens, stifles her productivity
    and degrades her international image. And
    hate is altogether unwarranted. The left enjoyed
    nearly a decade of ultra-liberalism,
    yet, for some reason, they cannot permit
    the customary success of subsequent conservative
    governance.
    America will never attain greatness
    to the degree she could achieve if she
    continues on this very troubled broad
    path. And the only solution is national
    repentance. However, that smacks of religion
    and haters demand America separate
    herself from the good Lord. So, we continue
    walking our guilty distance, rejecting
    God’s proven providential blessings and
    the safety and well being of our beloved
    USA.
    Cxxxxxx Sxxxxx
    Mechanicsville, MD
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    Tiki said:
    This is what you sound like...

To the Editor:
    They say a watched pot never boils.However,
    Americans are currently witnessing
    one that’s boiling over. And it’s not some
    lovingly prepared sumptuous meal, but,
    rather, a concocted array of elements unfit
    for human partaking. This flaming pot is
    cleverly prepared with ingredients blended
    to effect radical leftist’s political agenda by
    any means possible.Its recipe comprises: a
    generous measure of continuous fake news
    and half-truth news stirred with the ultraleft
    leaning undercover work of select high
    governmental officials, dashed with very
    frequent vile rants of pseudo intellectual
    Hollywood make-believers and blended
    with unsavory spices of committed Socialists.
    Voila, we now have the intentionally
    crafted fanatical product - hate. And hate
    characteristically manifests itself via the
    baser sort.
    Not since Abe Lincoln has our United
    States experienced the presence of hate
    such as that manifested nowadays towards
    our serving American President. And it’s
    rabidly done so at the hands of committed
    leftists/Socialists of our own country.Their
    hate transcends our president, deviously
    berating our First Lady, suggesting harm
    to his pre-teen aged son and denigration
    of other family members and extends to
    our VP and select cabinet members et al.
    We can now number multiple members
    of his cabinet and staff who’ve recently
    been targeted by haters up front, close
    and extremely personal. One conservative
    woman’s tormentor was so close so as to
    have his loud mouth spew spit onto her
    hair, reportedly before her security detail.
    That’s three female and two male victims
    purposely and maliciously sought out to
    receive verbal terrorism, ill-willed taunts,
    cursing rebukes and personal antagonism
    at the hands of those now fully committed
    to hate. Strangely, as two victims were
    so confronted in restaurants, management
    never bothered to step in and insist haters
    take their stink outside their place of business.
    Agreeing with haters or no, you’d
    think management would prefer to please
    all its customers, make money and grow
    more business while remaining neutral of
    their political views publicly.
    At least one Democrat politician is calling
    on fellow haters to torment those with
    whom they disagree in requesting leftists
    to mobilize and shout down conservatives
    wherever spotted via pronouncing their
    fellow Americans not welcomed at gas
    stations or elsewhere. Then, leftist newspapers,
    others, declare select conservative
    staffers deserve to have their lives so adversely
    affected and should expect such
    warranted verbal domestic torment. All
    because said conservatives seek to uphold
    America’s Rule of Law.Same Rule of Law,
    BTW, as was upheld by former administrations
    with no public frenzy via agenda
    driven antagonistic hate filled media.
    There are those of every stripe who are
    quick to move, determined to resist torment,
    threats and purposed invasion of
    their personal space. And sooner or later,
    somewhere, the mannered and seated conservative
    diner/victim will respond with
    sudden and surprising fury to the standing
    overbearing hater as he/she bellow their
    personal rebuke often laced with vulgarity
    and innuendo. It’s coming, you can bet the
    farm on it.
    If the legal election of America’s 45th
    President were not enough in itself to warrant
    hate in the hearts of those preferring
    her continued fundamental transformation,
    consider the additional ire caused of this
    president as he announces his conservative
    SCOTUS nominee. With the likelihood of
    an allow life judge being so named, democrat
    politicos, Hollywood nuts, leftist news
    purveyors and committed America despising
    ground pounders will be so enraged
    their hair may self-ignite.That is, as the nation
    again likely experiences more rioting
    in her streets.
    While protesting, carrying signs, employing
    bull horns etc. are in keeping with
    the law and our First Amendment, other
    conditions are not. We may very well
    again note all too familiar storefront glass
    breakage, cars torched, firebombs, projectiles
    hurled at those of opposing views,
    people bring spit on, threatened, personally
    attacked (mostly girls and the elderly) roads
    blocked to traffic and pedestrians and personal
    and private property destroyed at
    will And, we wonder if law enforcement
    will again be ordered to stand down as savages
    destroy what they will, all at taxpayer
    expense. Meanwhile, a valuable lesson
    could be taught in simply employing water
    cannons and dogs in concert with arrests,
    fines and confinement. Who wouldn’t
    think twice before committing such acts
    of violence and destruction a second time.
     Things continuing as they are, America
    is in for one long, hot, tumultuous Summer
    of bitterness, ill-will, and self-inflicted
    destruction. Hate is bad for America as it
    divides her citizens, stifles her productivity
    and degrades her international image. And
    hate is altogether unwarranted. The left enjoyed
    nearly a decade of ultra-liberalism,
    yet, for some reason, they cannot permit
    the customary success of subsequent conservative
    governance.
    America will never attain greatness
    to the degree she could achieve if she
    continues on this very troubled broad
    path. And the only solution is national
    repentance. However, that smacks of religion
    and haters demand America separate
    herself from the good Lord. So, we continue
    walking our guilty distance, rejecting
    God’s proven providential blessings and
    the safety and well being of our beloved
    USA.
    Cxxxxxx Sxxxxx
    Mechanicsville, MD
    “Verbal terrorism?” Pretty snowflakey.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.