Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• retro said:
    I'm hoping the Ten Club tickets will be actually good tickets this time round. I know people who just logged in for his last show in Antwerp on the morning of the public sale and got first and second row tickets, whilst 10C was way back
        D
    has to do if its solo show,or ferstival or support the who.when its a solo ev show 10c always has tix.the tix in ev solo is random,cant get like pj shows the best seats in the house
    Seems like it might be worth waiting for general sale then? From what i've read EU EV tours are fine to get good tickets for (at front) but for PJ in the US its very tough? Fingers crossed front row seats will be easy to come by!
    i will go for 10c tickets..always that number 1 priority for me,,and from my understanding cosd aal show ill do berlin,will have 10c  tickets and probably early entrance cos of the venue.so ill go for that 

And all these venues have standing and free choice of seats so there's an advantage with early entry

Is it fair to say that probably none of the venues will have front seating? Also, how early does someone have to be to be right at the front for a venue? (Let’s say capacity 20,000)? Want to be able to plan potential trip times!
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    retro said:
    I'm hoping the Ten Club tickets will be actually good tickets this time round. I know people who just logged in for his last show in Antwerp on the morning of the public sale and got first and second row tickets, whilst 10C was way back
        D
    has to do if its solo show,or ferstival or support the who.when its a solo ev show 10c always has tix.the tix in ev solo is random,cant get like pj shows the best seats in the house
    Seems like it might be worth waiting for general sale then? From what i've read EU EV tours are fine to get good tickets for (at front) but for PJ in the US its very tough? Fingers crossed front row seats will be easy to come by!
    i will go for 10c tickets..always that number 1 priority for me,,and from my understanding cosd aal show ill do berlin,will have 10c  tickets and probably early entrance cos of the venue.so ill go for that 

And all these venues have standing and free choice of seats so there's an advantage with early entry

Is it fair to say that probably none of the venues will have front seating? Also, how early does someone have to be to be right at the front for a venue? (Let’s say capacity 20,000)? Want to be able to plan potential trip times!
    Reckon you gotta be there a night before....
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    I wanna do Amsterdam and Berlin but maybe only when its not possible that Amsterdam gets two shows!?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    retro said:
        D

yep
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    retro said:
        D

yep
    Any hint of when finally we can expect an announcemrnt?
  • lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    edited February 2019
    i hope that most of the venues will have seats in the parterre zone
    Post edited by lellopj on
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • lellopj said:
    i hope that most of the venues will have seats in the parterre zone
    Me too.
    '06: Antwerp, Paris // '07: Werchter // '09: Rotterdam // '10: Werchter // '12: Werchter // '14: Amsterdam 1 // '18: Amsterdam 2, Pinkpop
  • retroretro Posts: 111
    retro said:
        D

yep
    Thanks see you in Berlin W...........
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    GA standing pit for EV solo shows? Yikes
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737
    Agree. Why a standing pit? 
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    my2hands said:
    Robbert said:
    Agree. Why a standing pit? 

standing GA is very usual in europe in big arenas. Not the other way around.

that being said...still nothing dammit...hoping for news at least on friday but what do i know...
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    He has a standing pit at Ohana every year, right? I've never heard anyone complain about that.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    In 2017 i was at the Afas in Amsterdam and at Zitadelle in Berlin, both sitting. The Who this summer at Wembley, sitting.
    Dont get me wrong by the way. Standing or sitting....i think its about the venue and whats possible. I prefer sitting at a EV show. If its standing....i will stand :)
  • hadrieliahadrielia Posts: 123
    edited February 2019
    I can't stand sitting at a concert so that's good news!
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • hadrielia said:
    Standing while sitting is always difficult LOL!
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    my2hands said:
    Agreed.  People are now going to be lining up for days in order to get rail.   ugh
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    Agreed.  People are now going to be lining up for days in order to get rail.   ugh
    If it's wuhlheide in Berlin I'll be going in 10 minutes before non 10c opens and bet I'll still get one of the best seats in the place 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    If it's wuhlheide in Berlin I'll be going in 10 minutes before non 10c opens and bet I'll still get one of the best seats in the place 
    Of course you will get some of the best seats but you will be nowhere near the front with a pit that size. 
  • PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    Of course you will get some of the best seats but you will be nowhere near the front with a pit that size. 
    I've been before it's not as big as it looks and for ed id rather chill out seated a bit further back 
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    I think he's talking about using 10c early entry just before GA gets let in. At Wuhlheide you will be very close to the stage if you do that.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    I've been before it's not as big as it looks and for ed id rather chill out seated a bit further back 
    Is the pit a lot bigger than Waldbühne? Pictures make it look much larger. 
  • PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
  • retroretro Posts: 111
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    Yes the pit is much  bigger. 
  • PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    Yes it is but the seats at the side in the first sections are still pretty close to the stage. For an ed show I don't think I need to be in the pit 
  • PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    I'd still recommend it if you are considering it
  • kst said:
    hadrielia said:
    Standing while sitting is always difficult LOL!
    :lol:
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • VillagePJVillagePJ Peterborough, UK Posts: 195
    edited February 2019
    Just seen the latest promo image from Live Nation for The Who at Wembley and its now listed as European exclusive so any extra EV shows wont be with them. Interesting change, maybe to help ticket sales??

Image may contain text
    London, Hyde Park 25/6/10
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    London, Hammersmith 31/7/12 (EV)
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
    London, Shepherds Bush Empire 11/11/14 (EV The Who tribute)
    Boston, Fenway Park 05/08/16
    Boston, Fenway Park 07/08/16
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    Taormina, Sicily June 2017 (EV)
    London, O2 Arena 18th June 2018
    London, O2 Arena 19th June 2018 :(
  • JackD.JackD. Posts: 479
    Wow, looks like they really struggle to sell tickets.

Let‘s see whether Eddie skips Dublin or plays at another venue. Or maybe some rumored dates get shifted?
  • DogboyDogboy Posts: 44
    VillagePJ said:
    Just seen the latest promo image from Live Nation for The Who at Wembley and its now listed as European exclusive so any extra EV shows wont be with them. Interesting change, maybe to help ticket sales??

Image may contain text
    Very interesting.....been thinking the lack of The Who / Ed Dublin show announcement must be due to poor Wembley ticket sales....look like it may well be the case?
    Just hope if The Who pull their Dublin gig,
    Ed still plays solo show........