lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    JackD. said:
    Dude. Leave it.
    dude. smile it.
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    J_Vedder1968J_Vedder1968 portugal Posts: 28
    raindog80 said:
    haha..what u expect to happen?to tell u..sorry..we got scared and we cancel it..lol
    europe 2016 was booked..all details,everything..i kmow that..like i know what my name
    So, Kelly Curtis is a liar and Dimi is the Holy Grail. Sorry pal but we're not in Spider-Man : Into the Spider-Verse. 
    No, Kelly Curtis only tell us what he want to tell. Dimi speak truly, 2016 was full booked and planed.

"You will know that they were going to come to Spain for 2016 but Bataclan's misfortune occurred in November 2015.
    For me this concert was going to be very special because I was going to be the first of Pearl Jam that I was going to do in my life,
    I had prepared a campaign in which we first made several teasers.
    Then we wanted to do an action in a town in Granada called Perla,
    which I think will be 300/500 inhabitants, which we wanted to paper with posters of Pearl Jam and
    call the media there to announce it.
    We had everything approved by the band, even some member interview and had a battery of brutal ideas but this happened and it killed me.
    I remember perfectly the displeasure that it takes me and the overturn to the heart that it gave me when receiving the email of the European agent."

Joe Pérez-Orive, Marketing Manager of Live Nation Spain

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    raindog80 said:
    haha..what u expect to happen?to tell u..sorry..we got scared and we cancel it..lol
    europe 2016 was booked..all details,everything..i kmow that..like i know what my name
    So, Kelly Curtis is a liar and Dimi is the Holy Grail. Sorry pal but we're not in Spider-Man : Into the Spider-Verse. 
    No, Kelly Curtis only tell us what he want to tell. Dimi speak truly, 2016 was full booked and planed.

"You will know that they were going to come to Spain for 2016 but Bataclan's misfortune occurred in November 2015.
    For me this concert was going to be very special because I was going to be the first of Pearl Jam that I was going to do in my life,
    which I think will be 300/500 inhabitants, which we wanted to paper with posters of Pearl Jam and
    We had everything approved by the band, even some member interview and had a battery of brutal ideas but this happened and it killed me.
    I remember perfectly the displeasure that it takes me and the overturn to the heart that it gave me when receiving the email of the European agent."

That's the reason they did same shows, festivals and producer was booked in 2016 at 2018 tour. Anyway we cant change the past. It's sad  that  people died in that attack. Life is so precious and a tour means nothing when come to life. 

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BTW.. The next day of the attack pj was playing in Sao Paolo Brazil.. Was the first time in my life I saw soldiers at a concert.military fully armed did the checking and was a triple checking started from the street around the venue. Even at gates military with riffle was doing the checking on body and bags etc. U was feeling in the air how all was affected by Paris attack the day before 
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    raindog80 said:

That's the reason they did same shows, festivals and producer was booked in 2016 at 2018 tour. Anyway we cant change the past. It's sad  that  people died in that attack. Life is so precious and a tour means nothing when come to life. 

people here say that you have the truth and kelly curtis dont. youre a smart guy. im sure that you understand that something goes wrong. im sure that you dont like it. or maybe dont?
  • Options
    lellopj said:
    raindog80 said:

people here say that you have the truth and kelly curtis dont. youre a smart guy. im sure that you understand that something goes wrong. im sure that you dont like it. or maybe dont?
    I talk only about what i know. 
    Didn't know the thread is about me. 
    If it is iIl would  ignore it. Cos i 
    I don't care what some random person don't know me thinks about me. Means nothing to me
    Some people need to understand they need to talk about the topic and not personal. If u know something or want to say something about the tour or anything feel free to say it. We have a conversation here. Some others have personal problem with me. Yep. Their problem. I don't care. 
    I know tons of pj fans. Alot of good friends. I'll hang with them. 
    Some love to hate me. Their choice
    I'm doing my thing the way I want and I can speak only for myself. 
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,142
    C'mon buddy. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    C'mon buddy. 
      haha,,funny u quote only that part of the answer and not the proof of the manager in spain live nation who booked pj in 2016

• Options
    lellopj said:
    raindog80 said:

I don't care what some random person don't know me thinks about me. Means nothing to me
    Some people need to understand they need to talk about the topic and not personal. If u know something or want to say something about the tour or anything feel free to say it. We have a conversation here. Some others have personal problem with me. Yep. Their problem. I don't care. 
    your rumors until the official announcement are exactly like mine. just rumors. probably yours are right and mine not. but are the same right now. if you said that yours are different than mine i'll accept it but if you said that mine are bullshit and said people to not waste time with me i cannot accept it. its a rumor thread not a collection of what dimi said about the tour thread right?
  • Options
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    raindog80 said:

your rumors until the official announcement are exactly like mine. just rumors. probably yours are right and mine not. but are the same right now. if you said that yours are different than mine i'll accept it but if you said that mine are bullshit and said people to not waste time with me i cannot accept it. its a rumor thread not a collection of what dimi said about the tour thread right?
    i never post rumors,,only infos that im sure is legit.i dont speculate,i dont make make lists maybe cos i heard,or guess after what others said.
    i cant tell u what to accept or not,.,the list was posted a few pages ago is wrong.,.even has countries isnt in the tour plan,wrong cities and wrong venues..
    also u seems to confuse facebook with forum,and different conversations.
    when i said not to waste time with u?i never said something about u..what u talking about?

what i post here was this
    who has the time to make fake lists?>its boring...
    NO"
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    C'mon buddy. 
      haha,,funny u quote only that part of the answer and not the proof of the manager in spain live nation who booked pj in 2016

Proof of the manager of LN...? Never trusted in LN, buddy.
    I quoted a part of the Kelly Curtis chat on Twitter. LN Spain manager, well... 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    Can you lot take this spat to private message or something? It's getting tedious.

Back on topic: Has there been anything from LN Spain since they put up that image? I've been watching Irish promoter MCD like a hawk this week as they are announcing a lot of shows, still hoping Ed will be in there somewhere, but alas..
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    raindog80 said:
    C'mon buddy. 

Proof of the manager of LN...? Never trusted in LN, buddy.
    I quoted a part of the Kelly Curtis chat on Twitter. LN Spain manager, well... 
    again,,2016 tour was booked and planed,,all detaiuls,,public sale dates,10c sale,,announcement date..u can believe what u want,.i dont post what i believe.i post what im sure about.and it doesnt matter if u believe it or not..good for u  and feel free to believe what u want..no pro
  • Options
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    raindog80 said:

i never post rumors,,only infos that im sure is legit.i dont speculate,i dont make make lists maybe cos i heard,or guess after what others said.
    i cant tell u what to accept or not,.,the list was posted a few pages ago is wrong.,.even has countries isnt in the tour plan,wrong cities and wrong venues..
    when i said not to waste time with u?i never said something about u..what u talking about?

NO"
    "i never post rumors only infos" is for me the perfect phrase that represents the way you behave. i know thing and you dont, loser fortunately its not my way of living
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 485
    edited March 2019
    Can you lot take this spat to private message or something? It's getting tedious.

Back on topic: Has there been anything from LN Spain since they put up that image? I've been watching Irish promoter MCD like a hawk this week as they are announcing a lot of shows, still hoping Ed will be in there somewhere, but alas..
    Quiet. Just other tour announcements.

Had another look: 2017 it was 3 pm CET on Monday, 6 March. LN Spain teased Monday at 1 pm. Don‘t know what to take out of it. Could be next Monday could be anytime now. I think you wouldn‘t tease more than a week ahead.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,019
    JackD. said:

Had another look: 2017 it was 3 pm CET on Monday, 6 March. LN Spain teased Monday at 1 pm. Don‘t know what to take out of it. Could be next Monday could be anytime now. I think you wouldn‘t tease more than a week ahead.
    i think it will be tomorrow morning like the 2018 euro tour
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    raindog80 said:

NO"
    "i never post rumors only infos" is for me the perfect phrase that represents the way you behave. i know thing and you dont, loser fortunately its not my way of living
    Love is in the air...
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029

mcd.ie pulled their Eddie Vedder page down recently:    https://mcd.ie/artists/eddie-vedder/

Up until like 2-3 weeks ago, it still had details of the 2017 show, but now the whole page is gone. At the same time they still have artist pages containing old concert info for other bands, like https://mcd.ie/artists/guns-n-roses/

something is going to happen that's for sure ;)

I'm guessing tomorrow is the announcement, PJ has announced on Fridays previously. Monday at the absolute latest.

225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    JackD. said:

I agree, more than a week is too long. Live Nation Spain posted a teaser for Pearl Jam 2018 tour two days before the announcement. 
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    again,,2016 tour was booked and planed,,all detaiuls,,public sale dates,10c sale,,announcement date..u can believe what u want,.i dont post what i believe.i post what im sure about.and it doesnt matter if u believe it or not..good for u  and feel free to believe what u want..no pro
    I believe in Kelly Curtis and in www.pearljam.com, that's all. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    I'm guessing tomorrow is the announcement, PJ has announced on Fridays previously. Monday at the absolute latest.
    Hope so. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    raindog80 said:

NO"
    I behave like a person who knows what he is talking about,,when i dont know something i shut up and dont say anything.
    ,i never called u looser..and i dont understand your problem and i dont care about it..when u meet me and talk to me and are get close maybe you have an opinion about my way of living,at the moment u dont know anything as i dont know about u anything
  • Options
    JackD. said:

Depends on the promoter. Metallica at Slane castle was hinted in a single tweet weeks before the official announcement was made. Allows people to make assumptions on an imminent announcement and save cash to buy tickets.
  • Options
    Dimi: Does it still start with A and end with L?
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    thats my info,yes
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,732
    mrk2 said:
    Sorry what starts with an A? City, Venue ????
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    mrk2 said:
    Dimi: Does it still
    Amststart with A and end with L?
    Amsterdam

• Options
    mrk2 said:
    thats my info,yes

In between one more festival?
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,732
    D.Frank said:
    Kearn5y said:
    mrk2 said:
    Dimi: Does it still
    Amststart with A and end with L?
    Amsterdam

Ok, Amsterdam - London. Thanks
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,023
    mrk2 said:
    thats my info,yes
    Athens and lisbon
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......