Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,974
    i actually like this way of annoucing line ups , pretty cool thing to do
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    edited March 2019
    No Eddie for Sunday either. But the guy is making jokes about "nei eddie" or something like that. 

Oops, I've been talking about wrong days the whole time, it is Saturday, Sunday, Monday.  Anyway, Monday is still to be announced
    Post edited by mrk2 on
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    No Eddie for Pinkpop
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    Dammit. Can we please still have an annoucement? The waiting drives me crazy.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    who has the time to make fake lists?>its boring...
    NO
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    NO
    People with too much time on their hands it seems!
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    NO
    who keeps saying 'i know things but can't tell you'? its very boring
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,816
    lellopj said:
    NO
    Lol 
  • Options
    neddie vedderneddie vedder 93 million miles from the sun Posts: 191
    Ego stroking at its finest  =)
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,248
    lellopj said:
    NO
    Dimi shares what he can when he can without betraying his source.  That’s not boring at all in my opinion.  If he betrayed his source, one time we’d get some extra info, and then never again.  That would be boring.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Why would Live Nation ES tease an announcement, when there is no announcement?
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    edited March 2019
    lellopj said:
    Never before, have there been so many people who say " I know but cannot say anything about it". Know but not share is boring and totally uncool. Only www.pearljam.com knows the truth, that's all folks. 
    Post edited by raindog80 on
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    Is it really that hard to understand why someone wouldn't want to burn their sources? We know that a Euro tour is happening only because of specific reliable segments of the rumor mill. Those of you who wish we knew nothing are short sighted.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Know but not share is boring and uncool, totally against the "good old" pj board full of nice rumors. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    the tour is on , live nation spain wouldnt tease it without knowing something.

at that point i really thought the tour was off but after that something is going on for sure
  • Options
    just_one said:
    at that point i really thought the tour was off but after that something is going on for sure
    Three dates already announced, why the tour was off? 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Is it really that hard to understand why someone wouldn't want to burn their sources? We know that a Euro tour is happening only because of specific reliable segments of the rumor mill. Those of you who wish we knew nothing are short sighted.
    are you joking?!? we know of the tour cause pj.com announce three show yet not cause someone said it will happen. c'mon. what pj.com said is real the rest is just rumors. mine like everybody else. period. adios.
  • Options
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:

Yeah, I‘m confident it‘s on. But why tease days before the announcement. I really thought we would know by now after the teaser on Monday. I‘d love to say „it at least has to be this week“ but I‘m afraid I could jinx it again.
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    just_one said:
    Three dates already announced, why the tour was off? 
    same reason why in 2014 eddie only did a date in portugal.

before the Live Nation Spain tease i really thought that tour was only the italian and UK date
  • Options
    lellopj said:
    JimmyV said:
    are you joking?!? we know of the tour cause pj.com announce three show yet not cause someone said it will happen. c'mon. what pj.com said is real the rest is just rumors. mine like everybody else. period. adios.
    You know of three shows, all of which were announced weeks ago. Those announcements by design give zero indication of a tour to follow. The only reason you know anything about the tour is because of the rumor mill.

• Options
    just_one said:
    same reason why in 2014 eddie only did a date in portugal.

before the Live Nation Spain tease i really thought that tour was only the italian and UK date
    Understand. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    lellopj said:
    we know of the tour cause pj.com announce three show yet not cause someone said it will happen. c'mon. what pj.com said is real the rest is just rumors. mine like everybody else. period. adios.
    Period. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    You know of three shows, all of which were announced weeks ago. Those announcements by design give zero indication of a tour to follow. The only reason you know anything about the tour is because of the rumor mill.
    Three dates, one in UK, two in Italy means nothing? C'mon buddy. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    JimmyV said:
    Three dates, one in UK, two in Italy means nothing? C'mon buddy. 
    It means three dates. He just played Innings Fest and that meant one date. The rumor mill is why you know about the tour.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    JimmyV said:
    It means three dates. He just played Innings Fest and that meant one date. The rumor mill is why you know about the tour.
    One date is just one date, obviously. The space between the italian dates and the UK gig with the Who means a potential euro tour. The rumors are really cool for me, the people who say they know but don't say anything are just boring for me, of course.
    Post edited by raindog80 on
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    The space between could mean a nice long vacation in Italy with his family with a layover in London on the way back home to cash in on a big paycheck... I mean play a show with his long time heroes. 

In the real world, 3 shows announced, followed by 7 weeks of silence usually means that there is nothing else.

Thanks to the subtle hints provided by some kind people, we know better. And huge thanks to Spanish Live Nation for bringing some light at the end of the tunnel
  • Options
    Anyway, anyhow, anywhere.
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822
    Why is it so hard to understand that there are people that know about holds and tour plans before they are released? Yes it is not official until it is announced here but if you look back at the last 6 years of rumour threads they have been bang on for the most part months before the official announcement.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Why is it so hard to understand that there are people that know about holds and tour plans before they are released? Yes it is not official until it is announced here but if you look back at the last 6 years of rumour threads they have been bang on for the most part months before the official announcement.
    why it is so hard to understand that a show until it is not announce and the tickets arent sold is just a rumor. nothing more than a rumor. seems that pearl jam euro 2016 tour doesnt teach anything.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822
    edited March 2019
    lellopj said:
    PJNB said:
    why it is so hard to understand that a show until it is not announce and the tickets arent sold is just a rumor. nothing more than a rumor. seems that pearl jam euro 2016 tour doesnt teach anything.
    We knew of the Italy and London shows before they were announced officially. You cherry pick the one instance that plans changed and I even touched on that in my post. Fact is people on this forum have contacts that give them info on upcoming tours before they are public. They are kind enough to share that info with us and help us plan trips. Are you really arguing this is not the case? Are you really saying that it is not official until it is official? Pretty obvious statement no?