Options

Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,219
    PJNB said:
    lellopj said:
    PJNB said:
    Why is it so hard to understand that there are people that know about holds and tour plans before they are released? Yes it is not official until it is announced here but if you look back at the last 6 years of rumour threads they have been bang on for the most part months before the official announcement.
    why it is so hard to understand that a show until it is not announce and the tickets arent sold is just a rumor. nothing more than a rumor. seems that pearl jam euro 2016 tour doesnt teach anything.
    We knew of the Italy and London shows before they were announced officially. You cherry pick the one instance that plans changed and I even touched on that in my post. Fact is people on this forum have contacts that give them info on upcoming tours before they are public. They are kind enough to share that info with us and help us plan trips. Are you really arguing this is not the case? Are you really saying that it is not official until it is official? Pretty obvious statement no?
    I agree.  These boards have helped me plan several trips around shows before shows are announced.  Folks who do not wish to benefit from the info that reliable people post here are of course free to treat reliable and unreliable rumours alike.  That’s the beauty of this forum.  Freedom to read, write, ignore, whatever.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    so why we are all here waiting for the announce?!? we dont need it right? its time to close this thread if we have "official rumors"!!! 
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    no need to explain to anyone anything..i have the dates from january,i dont care who likes it or not..
    ill post,ill comment the way i like,,and no gonna get into debate to the ones has a problem with it,their. problem,,
    and i have prove tons of times here what and if  i know..its so easy to understand why only hints are ok to say here.
    how do i know??like im gonna tell u that one..
    some needs to realise im not get bullied ,forget it..u wasting your time,,i play the game the way i want and only..

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    if i know something first i can choose to say it or not. or i can choose to say to someone and not to someone else. but i cannot say to anyone else youre wrong or youre lie if i cannot prove it immediately. thats my idea of the beauty of the forum or a facebook group. if not bye bye. dont wanna waste my time anymore here
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    lellopj said:
    why it is so hard to understand that a show until it is not announce and the tickets arent sold is just a rumor. nothing more than a rumor. seems that pearl jam euro 2016 tour doesnt teach anything.
    PJ Euro 2016 tour doesn't teach anything, period.
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    lellopj said:
    if i know something first i can choose to say it or not. or i can choose to say to someone and not to someone else. but i cannot say to anyone else youre wrong or youre lie if i cannot prove it immediately. thats my idea of the beauty of the forum or a facebook group. if not bye bye. dont wanna waste my time anymore here
    I am not sure what you are trying to say here sorry. You are free to listen to the rumours and you are free to pass on by. Calling out someone that knows something and can only give a bit of info or burn their sources makes no sense though. A lot of us here enjoy the hints and chase and that does not seem to be for you which is fine but do not ruin it for the rest of us. 
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    lellopj said:
    yeah..terrrorist attacks at a concert change everything..even a booked tour ,with announcment date ready,,signed contracts,and all.
    bad things can happen and change everything.same ev solo usa tour 2012.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    weremin23weremin23 Posts: 307
    Hoping at the very least the dates from that previous list are accurate for Berlin and Dublin. Nice duo that would makes, especially if it’s Wuhlheide for Berlin.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    raindog80 said:
    yeah..terrrorist attacks at a concert change everything..even a booked tour ,with announcment date ready,,signed contracts,and all.
    No, BIG difference here.

EV USA 2012 Tour was officially announced, then postponedhttps://pearljam.com/news/eddie-vedder-postpones-us-solo-tour-dates

PJ Euro 2016 Tour was never announced. According to https://www.pearljamonline.it/en/news-2015-2/, Kelly Curtis made reference to the fact that “nothing has been announced to cancel”. Curtis also said that the recent terrorist attacks in Paris are not influencing the band’s future plans in a negative way

So,... 
    Post edited by raindog80 on
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    raindog80 said:
    No, BIG difference here.

EV USA 2012 Tour was officially announced, then postponedhttps://pearljam.com/news/eddie-vedder-postpones-us-solo-tour-dates

PJ Euro 2016 Tour is never announced. 
    According to https://www.pearljamonline.it/en/news-2015-2/, "Kelly Curtis made reference to the fact that “nothing has been announced to cancel”. Curtis also said that the recent terrorist attacks in Paris are not influencing the band’s future plans in a negative way

So... 
    haha..what u expect to happen?to tell u..sorry..we got scared and we cancel it..lol
    europe 2016 was booked..all details,everything..i kmow that..like i know what my name
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,360
    lellopj said:
    Just take the damn L.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,893
    lellopj said:
    Dimitris has had solid info for years. He tells people he trusts and he posts what he can reveal.  When he feels comfortable with the info he will post more.  Good dude but he can’t drink for shit. (Two beers and he is drunk)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    I get the skepticism because oftentimes people claiming to have inside knowledge are full of shit. But if you've spent time here over the years there are a few voices that have been consistently reliable. Dimi is one of them.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    haha..what u expect to happen?to tell u..sorry..we got scared and we cancel it..lol
    europe 2016 was booked..all details,everything..i kmow that..like i know what my name
    So, Kelly Curtis is a liar and Dimi is the Holy Grail. Sorry pal but we're not in Spider-Man : Into the Spider-Verse. 
    Post edited by raindog80 on
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    weremin23weremin23 Posts: 307
    JimmyV said:
    I get the skepticism because oftentimes people claiming to have inside knowledge are full of shit. But if you've spent time here over the years there are a few voices that have been consistently reliable. Dimi is one of them.
    Agree. We’re lucky he shares tidbits giving clues for us. He doesn’t have to.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    edited March 2019
    JimmyV said:
    I think more people just want to know who his inside connection is and how a fan can be connected like he is. Pearl Jam is major after all and I'm willing to bet no shortage of jealousy that he has connections and that fucking every Pearl Jam fan knows who he is. Less to do with his accuracy or oracle-ness if you will. Just my observations these past 15 years : )
    Post edited by 2-feign-reluctance on
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    I think more people just want to know who his inside connection is and how a fan can be connected like he is. Pearl Jam is major after all and I'm willing to bet no shortage of jealousy that he has connections and that fucking every Pearl Jam fan knows who he is. Less to do with his accuracy or oracle-ness if you will. Just my observations these past 15 years : )
    I think you nailed it right there. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    I think you nailed so wrong, buddy. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    raindog80 said:
    So, Kelly Curtis is a liar and Dimi is the Holy Grail. Sorry pal but we're not in Spider-Man : Into the Spider-Verse. 
    You are making a fool of yourself right now.  I know this because I am well experienced in making a fool of myself too.
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    PJNB said:
    I have 3 beautiful kids. I can't be that bad at it lol. 
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    You are making a fool of yourself right now.  I know this because I am well experienced in making a fool of myself too.
    Sarcasm, buddy :D
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    raindog80 said:
    raindog80 said:
    I told you I am well versed in making a fool of myself!
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    raindog80 said:
    I told you I am well versed in making a fool of myself!
    Eheheh ;) 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    I can't wait longer for Eddie to announce something for Berlin - I am invited for a long weekend in Berlin, we are going to leave in 7 hours… =) 

B)
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    raindog80 said:
    PJNB said:
    I have 3 beautiful kids. I can't be that bad at it lol. 
    LOL
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    Let‘s hope for a day of discussions about the offical announcement and not about off-topic „Who‘s wrong or right?“ again.
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    JackD. said:
    Let‘s hope for a day of discussions about the offical announcement and not about off-topic „Who‘s wrong or right?“ again.
    +1
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    Agreed. It's getting old.
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    we have to wait to dimi to know if your hope is wrong or right. sorry. thats the way you liked to use here. dont you?
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    Dude. Leave it.