Comments

• Options
    Kearn5y said:
    D.Frank said:
    Kearn5y said:
    mrk2 said:
    Dimi: Does it still
    Amststart with A and end with L?
    Sorry what starts with an A? City, Venue ????
    Amsterdam

Ok, Amsterdam - London. Thanks
    Or Athenry and Lisdoonvarna. The official unofficial EDVed tour rumour of Irish towns starts here!
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,703
    Kearn5y said:
    D.Frank said:
    Kearn5y said:
    mrk2 said:
    Dimi: Does it still
    Amststart with A and end with L?
    Sorry what starts with an A? City, Venue ????
    Amsterdam

Ok, Amsterdam - London. Thanks
    Or Athenry and Lisdoonvarna. The official unofficial EDVed tour rumour of Irish towns starts here!
    Very good. Wont believe it till Alt Nation posts it.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,149
    mrk2 said:
    Dimi: Does it still start with A and end with L?
    Amsterdam
    Swedish city of Linköping? 

MY GOD IT IS HAPPENING!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 933
    County Clare here we come!!!! 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    eboweddie said:
    County Clare here we come!!!! 
    10C members can all crash at my house for the night :)
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,955
    Albuquerque and Little Rock. Book it!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 485
    3 pm comes and goes.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,955
    JackD. said:
    3 pm comes and goes.
    Hoping tomorrow is your day.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Think I'll get tickets to stereophonics instead for that week

• Options
    Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658
    raindog80 said:
    raindog80 said:
    PJ Euro 2016 tour doesn't teach anything, period.
    yeah..terrrorist attacks at a concert change everything..even a booked tour ,with announcment date ready,,signed contracts,and all.
    bad things can happen and change everything.same ev solo usa tour 2012.
    No, BIG difference here.

EV USA 2012 Tour was officially announced, then postponedhttps://pearljam.com/news/eddie-vedder-postpones-us-solo-tour-dates

PJ Euro 2016 Tour is never announced. 
    According to https://www.pearljamonline.it/en/news-2015-2/, "Kelly Curtis made reference to the fact that “nothing has been announced to cancel”. Curtis also said that the recent terrorist attacks in Paris are not influencing the band’s future plans in a negative way

So... 
    haha..what u expect to happen?to tell u..sorry..we got scared and we cancel it..lol
    europe 2016 was booked..all details,everything..i kmow that..like i know what my name

I like this dude more and more every time I read a post. He has connections and is not going to burn them. Plus the way some foam at the mouth for information , I love that they get upset that he will not spill the beans on everything. Here is to more hints. Thank you for what you do on this board dimitrispearljam
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    raindog80 said:
    haha..what u expect to happen?to tell u..sorry..we got scared and we cancel it..lol
    europe 2016 was booked..all details,everything..i kmow that..like i know what my name
    So, Kelly Curtis is a liar and Dimi is the Holy Grail. Sorry pal but we're not in Spider-Man : Into the Spider-Verse. 
    No, Kelly Curtis only tell us what he want to tell. Dimi speak truly, 2016 was full booked and planed.

"You will know that they were going to come to Spain for 2016 but Bataclan's misfortune occurred in November 2015.
    For me this concert was going to be very special because I was going to be the first of Pearl Jam that I was going to do in my life,
    I had prepared a campaign in which we first made several teasers.
    Then we wanted to do an action in a town in Granada called Perla,
    which I think will be 300/500 inhabitants, which we wanted to paper with posters of Pearl Jam and
    call the media there to announce it.
    We had everything approved by the band, even some member interview and had a battery of brutal ideas but this happened and it killed me.
    I remember perfectly the displeasure that it takes me and the overturn to the heart that it gave me when receiving the email of the European agent."

Joe Pérez-Orive, Marketing Manager of Live Nation Spain

That's the reason they did same shows, festivals and producer was booked in 2016 at 2018 tour. Anyway we cant change the past. It's sad  that  people died in that attack. Life is so precious and a tour means nothing when come to life. 

people here say that you have the truth and kelly curtis dont. youre a smart guy. im sure that you understand that something goes wrong. im sure that you dont like it. or maybe dont?
    I talk only about what i know. 
    Didn't know the thread is about me. 
    If it is iIl would  ignore it. Cos i 
    I don't care what some random person don't know me thinks about me. Means nothing to me
    Some people need to understand they need to talk about the topic and not personal. If u know something or want to say something about the tour or anything feel free to say it. We have a conversation here. Some others have personal problem with me. Yep. Their problem. I don't care. 
    I know tons of pj fans. Alot of good friends. I'll hang with them. 
    Some love to hate me. Their choice
    I'm doing my thing the way I want and I can speak only for myself. 
    your rumors until the official announcement are exactly like mine. just rumors. probably yours are right and mine not. but are the same right now. if you said that yours are different than mine i'll accept it but if you said that mine are bullshit and said people to not waste time with me i cannot accept it. its a rumor thread not a collection of what dimi said about the tour thread right?
    i never post rumors,,only infos that im sure is legit.i dont speculate,i dont make make lists maybe cos i heard,or guess after what others said.
    i cant tell u what to accept or not,.,the list was posted a few pages ago is wrong.,.even has countries isnt in the tour plan,wrong cities and wrong venues..
    also u seems to confuse facebook with forum,and different conversations.
    when i said not to waste time with u?i never said something about u..what u talking about?

what i post here was this
    who has the time to make fake lists?>its boring...
    NO"
    "i never post rumors only infos" is for me the perfect phrase that represents the way you behave. i know thing and you dont, loser fortunately its not my way of living
    I behave like a person who knows what he is talking about,,when i dont know something i shut up and dont say anything.
    ,i never called u looser..and i dont understand your problem and i dont care about it..when u meet me and talk to me and are get close maybe you have an opinion about my way of living,at the moment u dont know anything as i dont know about u anything
    when i was 8 years old i like to tell "i know a secret but i can't tell you" and then said that all the other kids that aks me which is the secret annoying me. now at 35 years old if i know a secret and i dont want to share it i shut up
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    no need to explain to anyone anything..i have the dates from january,i dont care who likes it or not..
    ill post,ill comment the way i like,,and no gonna get into debate to the ones has a problem with it,their. problem,,
    and i have prove tons of times here what and if  i know..its so easy to understand why only hints are ok to say here.
    how do i know??like im gonna tell u that one..
    some needs to realise im not get bullied ,forget it..u wasting your time,,i play the game the way i want and only..

I don't know what Dimi is talking about, I didn't read most comments, but anyone that questions him in any way is stupid!! Lol 
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,881
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    raindog80 said:
    So, Kelly Curtis is a liar and Dimi is the Holy Grail. Sorry pal but we're not in Spider-Man : Into the Spider-Verse. 
    No, Kelly Curtis only tell us what he want to tell. Dimi speak truly, 2016 was full booked and planed.

"You will know that they were going to come to Spain for 2016 but Bataclan's misfortune occurred in November 2015.
    For me this concert was going to be very special because I was going to be the first of Pearl Jam that I was going to do in my life,
    which I think will be 300/500 inhabitants, which we wanted to paper with posters of Pearl Jam and
    We had everything approved by the band, even some member interview and had a battery of brutal ideas but this happened and it killed me.
    I remember perfectly the displeasure that it takes me and the overturn to the heart that it gave me when receiving the email of the European agent."

That's the reason they did same shows, festivals and producer was booked in 2016 at 2018 tour. Anyway we cant change the past. It's sad  that  people died in that attack. Life is so precious and a tour means nothing when come to life. 

people here say that you have the truth and kelly curtis dont. youre a smart guy. im sure that you understand that something goes wrong. im sure that you dont like it. or maybe dont?
    I don't care what some random person don't know me thinks about me. Means nothing to me
    Some people need to understand they need to talk about the topic and not personal. If u know something or want to say something about the tour or anything feel free to say it. We have a conversation here. Some others have personal problem with me. Yep. Their problem. I don't care. 
    your rumors until the official announcement are exactly like mine. just rumors. probably yours are right and mine not. but are the same right now. if you said that yours are different than mine i'll accept it but if you said that mine are bullshit and said people to not waste time with me i cannot accept it. its a rumor thread not a collection of what dimi said about the tour thread right?
    i never post rumors,,only infos that im sure is legit.i dont speculate,i dont make make lists maybe cos i heard,or guess after what others said.
    i cant tell u what to accept or not,.,the list was posted a few pages ago is wrong.,.even has countries isnt in the tour plan,wrong cities and wrong venues..
    when i said not to waste time with u?i never said something about u..what u talking about?

NO"
    "i never post rumors only infos" is for me the perfect phrase that represents the way you behave. i know thing and you dont, loser fortunately its not my way of living
    I behave like a person who knows what he is talking about,,when i dont know something i shut up and dont say anything.
    ,i never called u looser..and i dont understand your problem and i dont care about it..when u meet me and talk to me and are get close maybe you have an opinion about my way of living,at the moment u dont know anything as i dont know about u anything
    when i was 8 years old i like to tell "i know a secret but i can't tell you" and then said that all the other kids that aks me which is the secret annoying me. now at 35 years old if i know a secret and i dont want to share it i shut up
    I don't really understand your problem! Whenever he gave hints in the past it was always the truth in the end. 2012/2014/2017/2018 when i speak of my tour experiences. I'm sure he is allowed to throw in a few hints here and there but for sure he cannot post the whole tour itinerary before the official announcement. Can't see anyone having problems with him "in the know" except jealous people...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    pjrusspjruss Posts: 457
    Starts with A, ends with L could mean the announcement will be in ApriL....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    pjruss said:
    BY FAR THE BEST COMMENT IN THE THREAD
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,559
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    lellopj said:
    raindog80 said:

NO"
    Appears that you have not left all of your childish behavior in the past.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,150
    edited March 2019

So your issue is with what again?

1) That he has an inside connection, more than likely doesn't want to burn that connection, therefore driving how he shares, has shared, information with the 10c forum?

2) That you want to know who he knows and how that came to be?

3) That he is somewhat of a fan celebrity because he is 1) in the know about tours and has been right more times than not 2) a bit of a famous fan for the number of shows he's seen 3) has been publicly acknowledged by the band on stage 4) tends to have hot women around him? 

4) You have misplaced anger towards him when you're issue is actually with how the 10c shares, doesn't share tour information, overall communication, etc., ?

www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Nothing on the ticketbastard.ie email 

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,703
    eboweddie said:
    Nothing on the ticketbastard.ie email 
    That email is usually only a summary of what has already been announced.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    weremin23weremin23 Posts: 309
    pjruss said:
    BY FAR THE BEST COMMENT IN THE THREAD
    So April for an announcement?
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,939
    Enough with the personal attacks. Please see the Posting Guidelines
    Thank you

• Options
    My first comment and directly a surprising info: In my local newspaper (Rheinische Post) is an advertisement:
    Eddie joins Dusseldorf on June 30, 2019, Mitsubishi Electric Hall; Tickets at tickets.de; 80 € to 100 €. Great news for the weekend !! I think tour dates are really coming now. Waiting has an end!

• Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 485
    edited March 2019
    My first comment and directly a surprising info: In my local newspaper (Rheinische Post) is an advertisement:
    Eddie joins Dusseldorf on June 30, 2019, Mitsubishi Electric Hall; Tickets at tickets.de; 80 € to 100 €. Great news for the weekend !! I think tour dates are really coming now. Waiting has an end!
    Well, that‘s awesome! Looks like some adjustments to the rumored schedule have been made.

EDIT: And Glastonbury brings its line up at 9 CET. Maybe not a coincidence.
    Post edited by JackD. on
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    Whatthehell? Dusseldorf, didn't see that coming. But anyway thanks for the info. Surely this points to an announcement being made today.

Anyway you can take a picture of the ad and post it somewhere?
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Someone posted on Facebook that they have also seen ad for the Dusseldorf show (on the street, I assume)

EDIT: All hail my mighty german skills, managed to get a trial account for their e-newspaper. See below VVV
    Post edited by mrk2 on
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    guidolguidol Posts: 1

• Options
    retroretro Posts: 116
    Thanks
  • Options
    johanypmajohanypma Posts: 68
    Excellent! Assume the Ten Club mail will arrive today then... Düsseldorf on a Sunday, perfect for a trip from the Netherlands!