Options

Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes
    What the hell is the Donald doing in this thread? Gross

Eternal Sunshine....wild movie, need to watch again.
    I do believe it is available for streaming on Netflix. Thank you for commenting on my list. Dan isn't touching it, so I'm assuming that means it is beyond redemption. ;)  For starters, there's no David Lynch nods. Sorry Dan.
    We have a lot of the same films on our lists. I was afraid to put any Woody Allen films on mine given the resurfaced allegations, but I'd put so many of his on my list if I didn't feel like it might offend someone who's been through hell.

I like Wes Anderson a great deal, but Rushmore is just awful. It's another film in wish the lady is basically a prize to be won.

And I can't believe you have no love for Bobby Peru.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,019
    edited February 2019
    Are you talking about boy-meets-girl films?

Then nothing beats Casablanca

The ending to Bridges of Madison County to. My god. Top 5 endings in cinema.

Also this moment in the swedish youth story "A swedish love story" (En kärlekshistoria) from 1970.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grr8-7bqOfA
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    Yes
    I hope my ass is OK before Eddies summer tour.
    I don’t think Ed swings that way. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    Yes
    Are you talking about boy-meets-girl films?

Then nothing beats Casablanca

The ending to Bridges of Madison County to. My god. Top 5 endings in cinema.

Also this moment in the swedish youth story "A swedish love story" (En kärlekshistoria) from 1970.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grr8-7bqOfA
    No movie has ever made me cry harder than The Bridges of Madison County. Just full on fucking ugly sobbing mess for half an hour after it's over, lol. I love that movie.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    No
    dankind said:

I do believe it is available for streaming on Netflix. Thank you for commenting on my list. Dan isn't touching it, so I'm assuming that means it is beyond redemption. ;)  For starters, there's no David Lynch nods. Sorry Dan.
    We have a lot of the same films on our lists. I was afraid to put any Woody Allen films on mine given the resurfaced allegations, but I'd put so many of his on my list if I didn't feel like it might offend someone who's been through hell.

I like Wes Anderson a great deal, but Rushmore is just awful. It's another film in wish the lady is basically a prize to be won.

I understand why you wouldn't feel right listing Woody Allen movies. I just think it would suck for all the other people who worked on his films to have their work brushed aside as a result of his wrongdoing. 

What is it with you and "ladies who are a prize to be won"? 

I haven't seen Wild at Heart. I looked for it yesterday on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu with no luck. 
  • Options
    Yes
    dankind said:

I understand why you wouldn't feel right listing Woody Allen movies. I just think it would suck for all the other people who worked on his films to have their work brushed aside as a result of his wrongdoing. 

I haven't seen Wild at Heart. I looked for it yesterday on Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu with no luck. 
    It keeps alive a cro-magnon mindset that makes the world a much shittier place to inhabit than it should be in 2019.

Now why don't you give us a smile, sweetheart? :tongue:

Alabama Worley ain't nobody's fucking prize!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

It keeps alive a cro-magnon mindset that makes the world a much shittier place to inhabit than it should be in 2019.

Who uses her full name...

Haha

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Yes
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Who uses her full name...

Haha

Née Whitman. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    No
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Okay then. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,767
    Yes
    I wonder if my girlfriend would be upset ifbinjoined Swedish Tinder for the sole purpose of seeing if Agnes would swipe left or right. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    I wonder if my girlfriend would be upset ifbinjoined Swedish Tinder for the sole purpose of seeing if Agnes would swipe left or right. 
    I think she's one of those picky one with standards. So either you make sure you reach up to those, or you play russian roulette like me with the date-chances :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j08JMyNNjcQ
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    mcgruff10 said:
    :lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,019
    edited February 2019
    "Men bara om hon låg här tätt intill mig,
    kan jag bli den jag var igår"
  • Options
    Yes
    Tierra del fuego.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    Yes
    dankind said:
    Tierra del fuego.
    I doubt there is good pizza there.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Yes
    Fetch the pizza scissors
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    edited February 2019
    No
    dankind said:
    Tierra del fuego.
    Put it on the Underhill's.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Yes
    dankind said:
    Tierra del fuego.
    Put it on the Underhill's.
    Me no gusta. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    No
    You don't like the movie Fletch?
    Classic!
  • Options
    Yes

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    No
    You think people have seen Fletch?  I would guess less than a handful. I haven't seen it.

I like Raising Arizona references, but there may be only a handful of people who have seen that one too.
  • Options
    Yes

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    No

• Options
    Yes

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,633
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    Chevy Chase ZZZ
  • Options
    No

• Options
    No
    Raising Arizona is a classic.  You think that is a movie few have seen?
    I think the Cohen Cult is quite large.
  • Options
    No
    That is a cult I would like to see!