Options

Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited October 2019
    Yes
    I can't help but notice big boobs. She knows this. She sees them, too. It's hard not to.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Yes
    Haha. 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    hedonist said:
    I guess I'm being to black and white.
    We're human after all and sexual beings with biological urges.
    I'm thinking a physical, sexual crush.
    If I had a girl I loved I wouldn't want to look at other women or care for them.
    I've never been a relationship so what do I know.
    Hell, someone in a relationship isn't automatically rendered blind.  I don't care if my husband appreciates the beauty or humor or mind of other women - shit, I do that myself.  It's not tantamount to cheating at all.  I actually love that he appreciates these qualities, and it goes both ways.

(and, wanting to bang someone doesn't mean you have to act on it)
    Preach it, sister! 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    dankind said:
    I can't help but notice big boobs. She knows this. She sees them, too. It's hard not to.
    Come to LA, sir!  You'll be swimming in them, along with them fancy pools.

Silicone?  Sure.  But huge and rock hard.

(insert "that's what she said" here)
  • Options
    Yes
    I don't find fake boobs attractive at all.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Yes
    Who does?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Yes
    The women who get them. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Yes
    And the same goes for lip injections and fake tan.
    My niece gets lip fillers and I keep telling her she looks good without it. But it's hard to convince her.
    Makes her and those that get them look like ducks.
    Seriously, I don't know if it is in the USA and elsewhere but where I am I keep seeing girls with duck lips.
    Is this the Kim Kardashian effect? Every "hot" girl wants to look like Kim, I have plenty of them at university.
  • Options
    My niece gets lip fillers and I keep telling her she looks good without it. But it's hard to convince her.
    Seriously, I don't know if it is in the USA and elsewhere but where I am I keep seeing girls with duck lips.
    Is this the Kim Kardashian effect? Every "hot" girl wants to look like Kim, I have plenty of them at university.
    I've noticed you have mentioned KK a few times. Perhaps she is all you see in your news. Please do not take her or her family as a standard example of American women. I'm sorry that the women at the university there seem to want to look like her. I honestly don't get the fascination with that family. (This is not a comment directed at you at all. Please don't think that it was.)

I had an interesting conversation with one of the techs as I was having a mammogram. She said breasts differ regionally. She said she worked in Fort Worth which was a land full of breast implants. She said the Chicagoland area had very large breasts. NEOhio had tattoos and a lot of women who smoked. Pretty average size wise. 
  • Options
    Yes
    So Chicago is where we should head?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Yes
    deadendp said:
    I've noticed you have mentioned KK a few times. Perhaps she is all you see in your news. Please do not take her or her family as a standard example of American women. I'm sorry that the women at the university there seem to want to look like her. I honestly don't get the fascination with that family. (This is not a comment directed at you at all. Please don't think that it was.)

I had an interesting conversation with one of the techs as I was having a mammogram. She said breasts differ regionally. She said she worked in Fort Worth which was a land full of breast implants. She said the Chicagoland area had very large breasts. NEOhio had tattoos and a lot of women who smoked. Pretty average size wise. 
    Yeah, they dye their hair black, get fake tan to get her complexion.
    And a lot of them seem rather unintelligent when you speak to them.
    It sickens me.
    It's why I hate going to shopping centres (mall as you would say), KK types all over the place.
    I try go early as possible to avoid that crowd.

Oh, I'd never take her as an example of American women.
  • Options
    deadendp said:

It sickens me.
    It's why I hate going to shopping centres (mall as you would say), KK types all over the place.

I thank you. We thank you. 
    If large breasted women are what you seek, then yes Chicago apparently has an abundance. But...not my sister-in-law. They are just north of the city. You don't want her. She is the classic entitled wealthy bitch. 
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    No
    I think Thoughts_Arrive really has a thing for Mrs. West. I think that's why he picked that particular college. And that would explain why he only ever travels in one direction...northwest . :o
  • Options
    No
    Image result for kim kardashian quotes
  • Options
    No

Ah jesus.
  • Options
    Yes
    deadendp said:
    deadendp said:

It sickens me.

I thank you. We thank you. 
    If large breasted women are what you seek, then yes Chicago apparently has an abundance. But...not my sister-in-law. They are just north of the city. You don't want her. She is the classic entitled wealthy bitch. 
    Im laughing  to myself. I straight away wondered what it meant to have breasts just north  of the city. Hahaha
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    No
    Has anybody heard whether or not S_C gets to come back?
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    edited October 2019
    Has anybody heard whether or not S_C gets to come back?
    No  :s would Sea answer if we asked him? Pretty sure kst has his mobile number because they were ticket buddies for the Düsseldorf EV show. Maybe he should ask him :wink: 
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • Options
    No
    I don't think Sea would tell us. Maybe the other person you mentioned will. Thanks!
  • Options
    Yes
    I think Thoughts_Arrive really has a thing for Mrs. West. I think that's why he picked that particular college. And that would explain why he only ever travels in one direction...northwest . :o
    How did you know I live in the northwestern suburbs? lol
  • Options
    Yes
    Yeah, I give up on love.
    I just can't work it out.
    Sorry, but I don't think she's interested. She said hi in the lecture today as she walked past me on her way to her seat and didn't really talk to me after the lecture.
    But then messaged me a few times online afterwards for help with her assignment.
    I don't know, just feeling fed up with it.

• Options
    Yes
    Expect  nothing.  And everything  will be a bonus
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Yes
    I'm sick of expecting nothing :(
  • Options
    Yes
    I think  natural is best. Friends is most important first with ladies is good
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    No
    I'm sick of expecting nothing :(
    :lol: I'm sorry if you were being serious, but that has to be one of the best one-liners I have seen lately! More of this, please.
  • Options
    No
    Spend more time at the university library. That's a good place to meet introverts.

We want pics from your uni library everyday until you meet someone promising. Okay? 
  • Options
    Yes

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    No
    University of  T & A.
  • Options
    No
    We've done scared off Thoughts_Arrive. Or he has booked it to the uni library.
  • Options
    No
    Yeah, I give up on love.
    I just can't work it out.
    Sorry, but I don't think she's interested. She said hi in the lecture today as she walked past me on her way to her seat and didn't really talk to me after the lecture.
    But then messaged me a few times online afterwards for help with her assignment.
    I don't know, just feeling fed up with it.

Are you sure that she's not trying to find a way to keep talking to you? Maybe she wants to get to know you better.