Options

Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    No
    I like the second song more, it has good guitar.
    What have these songs got to do with me and women haha?

Celebrate that you don't have to play the guessing game, I guess?
  • Options
    No
    Speaking of guessing games, guess who isn't banned anymore???
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Speaking of guessing games, guess who isn't banned anymore???
    Emil 🥳
  • Options
    No
    Yay!!!
  • Options

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
     =) 
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Yes

Hahaha
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Yes
    I like the second song more, it has good guitar.
    What have these songs got to do with me and women haha?

Celebrate that you don't have to play the guessing game, I guess?
    It'll always be a guessing game
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Yes

Welcome back  @Spiritual_Chaos ,  congrats on getting sprung !  
     💥🥳🤡👻💥
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    Yes

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,979
    edited October 2019
    PJ_Soul said:

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:

:lol: Nice to know you weren't booted permanently.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes
    Check out what I just found while going through my comics to see if I had any that are appropriate for my kids. 

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    Check out what I just found while going through my comics to see if I had any that are appropriate for my kids. 

If you feel like parting from it - I'm interested.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    nvm
  • Options
    Yes
    The girl I met 2 weeks ago just walked right past me in the lecture theatre without saying hello. Why does nobody want to know me. I almost burst into tears in the middle of the lecture. I feel so hopeless and alone right now.
  • Options
    No
    The girl I met 2 weeks ago just walked right past me in the lecture theatre without saying hello. Why does nobody want to know me. I almost burst into tears in the middle of the lecture. I feel so hopeless and alone right now.
    I'm going to ask some guys(and a gal) from our Agnes panel to answer. 
    @bflynn1
    @rgambs
    @Renfield

Let's see if the bat signal still works. ;)
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    edited October 2019
    @bflynn1
    @rgambs
    @Renfield

Signal received...
    But I read earlier this morning that she did see him later, waved and said hello...and that’s a good thing. She was probably occupied with her own thoughts when she did not acknowledge our ‘Drake’ (see Memoji thread). 
    🧔🏻
    Post edited by Renfield on
  • Options
    Yes
    Either way, she's in a serious relationship. Time to let go and move on.
  • Options
    No
    Renfield said:
    @ bflynn1
    @ rgambs
    @ Renfield

Signal received...
    But I read earlier this morning that she did see him later, waved and said hello...and that’s a good thing. She was probably occupied with her own thoughts when she did not acknowledge our ‘Drake’ (see Memoji thread). 🧔🏻
    You're awesome! Thank you for the quick response time. You've been promoted to our Agnes Emergency Response Team. CONGRATS, Renfield!!! :clap::bow::clap:
  • Options
    No
    Either way, she's in a serious relationship. Time to let go and move on.
    What? You're not getting off that easy. In this thread, we like to...

(gif courtesy of F Me In The Brain, circa a long ass time ago)
  • Options
    Yes
    There's no hope for me. I'm a lost cause
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Beer with Agnes in 2 hours. In the city and pick up An American Prayer first (if the used record store still have it), or drink closer to me and not have to take the tram? Hmm. Hate decisions.

• Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    You're awesome! Thank you for the quick response time. You've been promoted to our Agnes Emergency Response Team. CONGRATS, Renfield!!! :clap::bow::clap:
    That is hysterical.  Proud to be a card-carrying member of the AERT =)
  • Options
    Beer with Agnes in 2 hours. In the city and pick up An American Prayer first (if the used record store still have it), or drink closer to me and not have to take the tram? Hmm. Hate decisions.

Def the city!
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:

Def the city!
    I like my local beer place though... and their vegan *googling*: Kohlauflauf 

But yeah, Jim Morrison pushes me to the city
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:

Def the city!

Kohlauflauf?? Sounds questionable! Maybe put  minced meat in it?! ;)
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:

Def the city!

Kohlauflauf?? Sounds questionable! Maybe put  minced meat in it?! ;)

• Options
    Yeah that’s no Auflauf. Looks good :)
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    Yeah that’s no Auflauf. Looks good :)
    Cabbage Casserole(?) in english gogole says..

Kålpudding- schwedische Hausmannskost!

Kålpudding gehört zu den typisch einfachen Gerichten der schwedischen Küche und wird im Ofen, wie eine Art Auflauf, zubereitet. Gerade zu dieser noch ungemütlichen Jahreszeit wird der Auflauf in schwedischen Haushalten häufig gegessen.