Donald Trump

Comments

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    Tiki said:
    I feel bad for all those people that worked so hard for that.   Sandy Hook came so close to some kind of change there too.  I don't think anything will get done there with these Republicans who are only focused on the agenda they've been waiting for those eight years while Obama was in office.  Hopefully with the Democrats taking the House, that will change.   There are going to be a lot of pissed off Republican baby boomers not liking this blue wave.  Prepare for the backlash, y'all.  Its like a civil war.
    Yep - no longer a civil war but going to be a culture/class war.

And like everything in this world - they're fucked up by Boomers. They need to hurry up and die.
    Twisted...

We're all gonna die that's for certain. Just hopefully some quicker than others.
    What a profound statement.  Wishing a certain generation death is just silly. But it shouldn't surprise me.
    Ha! Just the other day you were threatening to kill a cop because he ran over a deer.
    Are they endangered?
    I never threatened anyone, the fact that cop intentionally ran over an injured fawn purposelly and continued to do so even after the fawn was crying.  I said the cop deserves the DP.  
    Do not wish double penetration on anyone.  It's cruel and unusual punishment .
    I know a few people that would disagree with that... i'm just sayin lol
    You know some people that like to party.

I think he’s just talking about himself.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    mrussel1 said:
    All of this stuff is so bizarre.  I assume the FBI must not have found any direct evidence or we surely would have heard of it.  My guess is the collusion was more subtle and that Mueller will uncover it.
    No, I don't think that was the case.  The FBI opened the investigation because of the Comey firing and then turned it over to Mueller.  They never "finished" the investigation.  That's my understanding of the order of events. 
    That is what I just read about too.  Everything was just handed over to Mueller to continue with it.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Smellyman said:
    mrussel1 said:
    All of this stuff is so bizarre.  I assume the FBI must not have found any direct evidence or we surely would have heard of it.  My guess is the collusion was more subtle and that Mueller will uncover it.
    No, I don't think that was the case.  The FBI opened the investigation because of the Comey firing and then turned it over to Mueller.  They never "finished" the investigation.  That's my understanding of the order of events. 
    That is what I just read about too.  Everything was just handed over to Mueller to continue with it.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • I kinda forgot about that 'private meeting' with Putin.

Again... another big ticket item lost in the madness. That event by itself would have been one to sink any other president's popularity. Not Donald though: the bar is so low for him he can emerge from private meetings with his country's biggest adversary- one who is highly suspected of interfering in the election that got Donald elected- without repercussion from his loyalists.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mrussel1 said:
    my2hands said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:
    Tiki said:
    I feel bad for all those people that worked so hard for that.   Sandy Hook came so close to some kind of change there too.  I don't think anything will get done there with these Republicans who are only focused on the agenda they've been waiting for those eight years while Obama was in office.  Hopefully with the Democrats taking the House, that will change.   There are going to be a lot of pissed off Republican baby boomers not liking this blue wave.  Prepare for the backlash, y'all.  Its like a civil war.
    Yep - no longer a civil war but going to be a culture/class war.

And like everything in this world - they're fucked up by Boomers. They need to hurry up and die.
    Twisted...

We're all gonna die that's for certain. Just hopefully some quicker than others.
    What a profound statement.  Wishing a certain generation death is just silly. But it shouldn't surprise me.
    Ha! Just the other day you were threatening to kill a cop because he ran over a deer.
    Are they endangered?
    I never threatened anyone, the fact that cop intentionally ran over an injured fawn purposelly and continued to do so even after the fawn was crying.  I said the cop deserves the DP.  
    Do not wish double penetration on anyone.  It's cruel and unusual punishment .
    I know a few people that would disagree with that... i'm just sayin lol
    You know some people that like to party.

I think he’s just talking about himself.
    Well played, well played...

Fuckers lol
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I kinda forgot about that 'private meeting' with Putin.
    That is what has interested me the most... 

You know Putin recorded them... only adding to the compromising info 

OR...MAYBE...in a far off thought... MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, Trump has been cooperating with American intelligence and is operating as a rope-a-dope to ensnare Vladdy... shit, i should work for the CIA lol
  • I just remembered that time when Putin made his entrance and Donald started wagging his tail while piddling on the floor a little because he was so excited.

• 09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    dignin said:

Washington Post: Trump concealed details from meetings with Putin

There are no detailed records of five personal meetings President Donald Trump has had with Russian President Vladimir Putin, The Washington Post reported Saturday, citing US officials.

The reason being, Trump has gone to what the Post described as "extraordinary lengths" to keep the specifics of his conversations with his Russian counterpart under wraps.

Current and former US officials told the paper that Trump's efforts include confiscating the notes from his interpreter and not allowing them to discuss the details of the meetings with other officials in his administration.

The Post notes that this behavior by Trump is not usual per past presidential standards.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/12/politics/trump-putin-meetings-no-records/index.html
    Can the interpreter be subpoenaed or the notes ?
    Guessing Mueller had already talked to her.....
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    now if this shit is real....FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Mueller Draft Report Says Trump 'Helped Putin Destabilize the United States', Watergate Journalist Says

By Jason Lemon  On 1/13/19 at 2:45 PM 

Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.”

Bernstein, who is renowned for his coverage of the Watergate scandal that led to the resignation of former President Richard Nixon, appeared on CNN’s Reliable Sources on Sunday to discuss two bombshell reports released this weekend, one from The New York Times and one from The Washington Post, which revealed new details about whether or not Trump and his aides have colluded with Russia.

The Post reported that Trump has gone to “extraordinary lengths” to conceal direct conversations he has had with Russian President Vladimir Putin. The Times article revealed that the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation into Trump after he fired former bureau director James Comey in 2017, suspecting the president could be working on behalf of Russia. Trump has angrily denied allegations that he worked with Russia and has regularly attacked the media for reporting on the investigation. But Bernstein slammed Trump’s dismissal of the probe.

“This is about the most serious counterintelligence people we have in the U.S. government saying, ‘Oh, my God, the president’s words and actions lead us to conclude that somehow he has become a witting, unwitting, or half-witting pawn, certainly in some regards, to Vladimir Putin,'” Bernstein explained during his appearance on Reliable Sources .

“From a point of view of strength… rather, he has done what appears to be Putin’s goals. He has helped Putin destabilize the United States and interfere in the election, no matter whether it was purposeful or not,” the journalist added. He then explained that he knew from his own high-level sources that Mueller’s report would discuss this assessment.

“And that is part of what the draft of Mueller’s report, I’m told, is to be about,” he said. “We know there has been collusion by [former national security adviser Michael] Flynn. We know there has been collusion of some sort by [Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul] Manafort. The question is, yes, what did the president know and when did he know it?”

GettyImages-1000211982President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin shake hands during a joint press conference after their summit on July 16, 2018 in Helsinki, Finland Chris McGrath/Getty Images 

Trump has defended himself against such reports, arguing, inaccurately, that he has taken a hardline stance against Russia.

“I have been FAR tougher on Russia than Obama, Bush or Clinton. Maybe tougher than any other President. At the same time, & as I have often said, getting along with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. I fully expect that someday we will have good relations with Russia again! [sic],” he wrote on Twitter on Saturday.

However, the president’s 2016 campaign remains the subject of a special investigation led by Mueller. Several former high-ranking Trump aides have been indicted in the probe and last week, it was revealed that Manafort shared confidential polling data with an associate linked to Russian-intelligence. 

Trump's administration recently moved to remove financial sanctions on an ally of Putin, and has recently pulled troops out of Syria -- a long-standing demand from the Russian President. 

• vaggar99 said:
    Wow

Kind of unthinkable. I mean... if this is true... it is ‘out of this world’ corrupt.

I’m not necessarily placing it past him... it is just so outrageous.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    vaggar99 said:
    Wow

Kind of unthinkable. I mean... if this is true... it is ‘out of this world’ corrupt.

I’m not necessarily placing it past him... it is just so outrageous.

I saw that too. This is more correlation than causation.  He'd be thrilled with concrete. 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Get him out of office NOW.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    vaggar99 said:

Mueller Draft Report Says Trump 'Helped Putin Destabilize the United States', Watergate Journalist Says

Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.”

Bernstein, who is renowned for his coverage of the Watergate scandal that led to the resignation of former President Richard Nixon, appeared on CNN’s Reliable Sources on Sunday to discuss two bombshell reports released this weekend, one from The New York Times and one from The Washington Post, which revealed new details about whether or not Trump and his aides have colluded with Russia.

The Post reported that Trump has gone to “extraordinary lengths” to conceal direct conversations he has had with Russian President Vladimir Putin. The Times article revealed that the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation into Trump after he fired former bureau director James Comey in 2017, suspecting the president could be working on behalf of Russia. Trump has angrily denied allegations that he worked with Russia and has regularly attacked the media for reporting on the investigation. But Bernstein slammed Trump’s dismissal of the probe.

“This is about the most serious counterintelligence people we have in the U.S. government saying, ‘Oh, my God, the president’s words and actions lead us to conclude that somehow he has become a witting, unwitting, or half-witting pawn, certainly in some regards, to Vladimir Putin,'” Bernstein explained during his appearance on Reliable Sources .

“From a point of view of strength… rather, he has done what appears to be Putin’s goals. He has helped Putin destabilize the United States and interfere in the election, no matter whether it was purposeful or not,” the journalist added. He then explained that he knew from his own high-level sources that Mueller’s report would discuss this assessment.

“And that is part of what the draft of Mueller’s report, I’m told, is to be about,” he said. “We know there has been collusion by [former national security adviser Michael] Flynn. We know there has been collusion of some sort by [Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul] Manafort. The question is, yes, what did the president know and when did he know it?”

GettyImages-1000211982President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin shake hands during a joint press conference after their summit on July 16, 2018 in Helsinki, Finland Chris McGrath/Getty Images 

Trump has defended himself against such reports, arguing, inaccurately, that he has taken a hardline stance against Russia.

“I have been FAR tougher on Russia than Obama, Bush or Clinton. Maybe tougher than any other President. At the same time, & as I have often said, getting along with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. I fully expect that someday we will have good relations with Russia again! [sic],” he wrote on Twitter on Saturday.

However, the president’s 2016 campaign remains the subject of a special investigation led by Mueller. Several former high-ranking Trump aides have been indicted in the probe and last week, it was revealed that Manafort shared confidential polling data with an associate linked to Russian-intelligence. 

Trump's administration recently moved to remove financial sanctions on an ally of Putin, and has recently pulled troops out of Syria -- a long-standing demand from the Russian President. 

This...all day long.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Tiki said:
    vaggar99 said:

This...all day long.
    Just more disappearing headlines and fruit from the poisonous tree. In fact, the repubs are about to indict Obama and Hillary any day now for their gross violations of the constitution. 

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Team Trump Treason really is on a tear on that Twitter whatchahootchie.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • And so are Team Trump Treason’s treasonous supporters.

Brilliantati©

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    He’s a total Russian puppet it’s not even a question anymore but a fact , where’s Randy Paul or Senator Lee or any so called patriots of the Government..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Hey, but you know, don’t dare make any Nazi comparisons because, you know, Team Trump Treason doesn’t even come close.

https://apple.news/Aonimm-SZSpedgNkFKDdwKw

Brilliantati©
  • Yup, Team Trump Treason is aware of his surroundings.

https://apple.news/AmYD6vNwRR361sFAf-a8bzA

Brilliantati©
  • Yup, Team Trump Treason is aware of his surroundings.

https://apple.news/AmYD6vNwRR361sFAf-a8bzA

It never ends. It never will. The guy is an idiot. Pure and simple.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    edited January 2019
    I wonder why the president is not talking about the latest Rasmussen poll. Do you think it’s because it’s at its lowest point in over a year?

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    I wonder why the president is not talking about the latest Rasmussen poll. Do you think it’s because it’s at its lowest point in over a year?

Probably for the same reason he hasn't talked about the stock market lately....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Think Team Trump Treason condemns putin on the ritz? But I thought he “loved the gays?”

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/14/europe/russian-lgbt-activists-crackdown-chechnya-intl/index.html

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.