The Pizza Thread

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    dankind said:
    I could always use an alarm clock.

:wink:
    Are you telling us that you are pregnant?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:

Yes, one of my fever dreams came true, and Tiffany Haddish got me pregnant.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:

Yes, one of my fever dreams came true, and Tiffany Haddish got me pregnant.
    Lol. Nice!!
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mca47 said:

Gotta love the classic margherita.
    I made my sauce the same way.

Even my boy thoughts knows the difference between a plain and margherita!  Spiritual take some notes!

by the way, those pizzas look delicious.   I need a slice bad.
    Still on detox? Gonna make it through the weekend? 
    Still on detox!!  It is going to be tough to make it through this weekend because I am craaaaaaaaaaving pizza bad.
    That’s tough bud. I’ve kind of been doing the same. Ate and drank way too much over the holidays so now it’s salad and water instead of pizza and beer. Lol 
    My wife is on board with vino and pizza tonight.  I am pumped.

Scruffy...

I'm struggling to figure out if you're sort of a poor man's Archie Bunker... or more so a Mr. Furley from Three's Company?
    I don’t know either characters too well.  I ll go for Archie bunker since I saw his chair in the museum of American history.  
  • I think Unsung gets the Archie Bunker nod.

You'll have to be Mr. Furley.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mca47 said:

Gotta love the classic margherita.
    I made my sauce the same way.

Even my boy thoughts knows the difference between a plain and margherita!  Spiritual take some notes!

by the way, those pizzas look delicious.   I need a slice bad.
    Still on detox? Gonna make it through the weekend? 
    Still on detox!!  It is going to be tough to make it through this weekend because I am craaaaaaaaaaving pizza bad.
    F detox!  Eat pizza!
    I think Unsung gets the Archie Bunker nod.

I picture you to be a combination of George Constanza and Dwight Schrute.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    mcgruff10 said:

If that is true, I need to hang out with Thirty stat.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mcgruff10 said:

i'm not even a combination. I am the canadian costanza. I yell at people starting with the phrase 'WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY!!"
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

allie/y/iey I went to a new liquor store today and again could not find any bc pinot gris.  The search continues.
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

allie/y/iey I went to a new liquor store today and again could not find any bc pinot gris.  The search continues.
    I'll be shocked if you find it! I couldn't find it in Seattle, which is only maybe 150 miles from the BC border. So it seems unlikely that you're going to be able to find it in Jersey!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I'll be shocked if you find it! I couldn't find it in Seattle, which is only maybe 150 miles from the BC border. So it seems unlikely that you're going to be able to find it in Jersey!
    I'm on a mission.  I will find it!!!!!!!
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Good luck! And if you do find ... here's hoping that it's actually one of the good ones, lol.
  • mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Don’t look in Alberta lol.
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Yeah, you might even get an earful if you just ask the clerk where to find it in Alberta. :lol:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Yeah, you might even get an earful if you just ask the clerk where to find it in Alberta. :lol:
    Alberta and bc don’t like each other?
  • mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

There’s a little friction there at the moment, but overall we’re close to the same people.

mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

No, we've been fighting, lol. Alberta wants us to stop fighting against having another huge oil pipeline from their tar sands, right through the province, to the ocean in Vancouver. They think we are being selfish and a pain in the ass. So the silly AB premier tried to boycott BC wine, lol. Just as a fuck you. Punishment for trying to block the pipeline. Nobody in BC cared though. We all just started buying more BC wine ourselves to make up for it. It's why I now only buy BC wine.
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

No, we've been fighting, lol. Alberta wants us to stop fighting against having another huge oil pipeline from their tar sands, right through the province, to the ocean in Vancouver. They think we are being selfish and a pain in the ass. So the silly AB premier tried to boycott BC wine, lol. Just as a fuck you. Punishment for trying to block the pipeline. Nobody in BC cared though. We all just started buying more BC wine ourselves to make up for it. It's why I now only buy BC wine.
    What a bunch of pricks!  Keep drinking that wine. If it is anything like Washington or Oregon then it must be delish. 
    We went white and margherita tonight.  Delish!!
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Making dough today for tomorrow, having my nieces over for pizza. Margherita of course.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    edited January 2019
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

What a bunch of pricks!  Keep drinking that wine. If it is anything like Washington or Oregon then it must be delish. 

It was all just political game play. all the stores I frequent still stock a healthy inventory of BC VQA. and it still remains in restaurants as well.

And for the record, I love BC. Was my birthplace.

but as to not de-rail the thread. its looking like we are trying a new place tonight for some Hawaiian and BBQ Chick with a side of Venom.

Post edited by Jbarker on
    Jbarker said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

It was all just political game play. all the stores I frequent still stock a healthy inventory of BC VQA. and it still remains in restaurants as well.

And for the record, I love BC. Was my birthplace.

Oh yes, that's why I said "tried", lol! I like AB too, I lived there for a little while. But I don't like that fucking pipeline, that's for sure.
    The left overs. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    mcgruff10 said:
    The left overs. 

Cold white slice is my go to hangover food

mcgruff10 said:
    The left overs. 
    What is the half on the bottom? 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Why are you not blaming Mr. Dressup?  The pipeline that he paid 4.5 billion for.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    mcgruff10 said:
    The left overs. 
    White pie 4-10.  Margherita 10-4. 
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    The left overs. 
    What is on a white pie?
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    The left overs. 
    What is on a white pie?
    Ricotta
    ricotta
    ricotta

mostly ricotta