lolobugg said:
    dankind said:
    JojoRice said:
    Soundgarden - Superunknown.   Today is it's 24th birthday
    Still hasn’t grown on me. 

Long live Badmotorfinger!!!

Superunknown is the SHIT, Dan!
    word up

1994 might be the best year for albums and Superunknown was the best album of 94 in my opinion (with Wildflowers a very close second)  It has aged so well.  
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I SAW PEARL JAM

• Irish Pressing
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    MedozK said:
    ...same here.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    https://youtu.be/V_ilRCOOeL4
    I've been enjoying this album since I was 4 yrs old.  
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah-  self titled reissue

Clay Your Hands Say yeah- Some Loud Thunder  reissue

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    How The West Was Won
    MedozK said:
    ...same here.
    Gets better with each listen.
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    ...same here.
    Gets better with each listen.
    Totally agree!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
    DewieCox said:
    How The West Was Won
    Is it defective? Based on how these reissues have gone, I was holding off until I read some reviews.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Haven’t listened yet, but it’s getting mostly positive reviews.

Were other reissues defective? I only ever read about the House of the Holy botch job.
    Yeah, the EU version of the Houses of the Holy reissue is flawless, but the US version was a mess.

Also, side 2 of the US IV reissue is skip city. I don’t know if the EU version of that one is any better, though. Maybe I’ll order one from Amazon.uk and see. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Moving right along

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    Yeah, the EU version of the Houses of the Holy reissue is flawless, but the US version was a mess.

Also, side 2 of the US IV reissue is skip city. I don’t know if the EU version of that one is any better, though. Maybe I’ll order one from Amazon.uk and see. 
    Listened through the whole thing. Sounds good and no defects I can hear. Not the most amazing sounstage, but everything comes through nice and clear and there are some seriously jaw dropping moments from the band as a whole and from he individuals.
    DewieCox said:
    dankind said:

Listened through the whole thing. Sounds good and no defects I can hear. Not the most amazing sounstage, but everything comes through nice and clear and there are some seriously jaw dropping moments from the band as a whole and from he individuals.
    Yeah, I have the old 3-CD version. Love this set. Kicks The Song Remains the Same’s ass. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246
    DewieCox said:
    dankind said:

The US version of Houses of the Holy was the one where The Ocean had some distortion, no? I don't recall any other complaints but I found myself the EU on ebay for a decent price.
    I am wired and fading...
    RoeDawg13 said:
    DewieCox said:
    dankind said:

The US version of Houses of the Holy was the one where The Ocean had some distortion, no? I don't recall any other complaints but I found myself the EU on ebay for a decent price.
    Correct
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1

• Last night

• And now
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1