______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • May 30thMay 30th Posts: 1,643
    Heavy Light

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Bob Dylan Nashville Skyline

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    mickeyrat said:

Best selling album of all time.  

And the originals are very, very nice sounding.  
    Amen Dunes-Freedom 
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

needs a good cleaning. heard a couple slight defects. price was right though if they dont come out.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mickeyrat said:

needs a good cleaning. heard a couple slight defects. price was right though if they dont come out.
    If the defects don't come out, there's a million more to choose from under 10 bucks
    Harlem River
    Sleep Well Beast
  • Neil Young - On the Beach 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
    Chemical City

I SAW PEARL JAM

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
    dankind said:

That's a fun one. Spun it about 4x in a row mainly to watch that spiral thingy.

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:

Nice. Caught her unknowingly at woodstock late night show. What a crazy concert history I have. Glad I saw all those shows. I have priceless memories. 

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
    what a sad song. I imagine the crowd just drop jawed and bummed after that song and into pure feedback. Surely flipped out a few in the crowd. I knew someone that went to a dead show, took acid, and someone got into his head saying he was Satan. Dude later on lit his hotel room on fire and took his friends jeep. Ahh the good old days. Never went to see the dead. Had no interest. Now I just spin the old beaters I find second hand. Good stuff. Would love it if pj ever dared to explore music this way. Likley clear out the stands except for a few dummies like me.

Little Hell