I just picked up _____ on vinyl!

Comments

• BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,026
    Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Barefoot In The Head

Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,362
    Gary Clark Jr--Live
    Mastodon--Live from Brixton 
    Dead Weather--Live at the Mayan Vault 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,592
    AIC - SAP/Jar of Flies Music on Vinyl..
    Sounds excellent.  Highly recommended. 

• lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,174
    Soundgarden- Superunknown

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• RideTheWave93RideTheWave93 UK Posts: 210
    Few months back vinyl wise, it was Mark Lanegan, Heavenly Recordings Interview in Hebden Bridge, UK. Anyone know much about it? I got it on an off chance and was recorded locally to where I bought it.
    mrussel1 said:

Thanks I was thinking about it, as those first pressings are pretty expensive! I got the TOTD reissue on the same label and it's decent; not sure how it compares to the original however or the last year's reissue?
    Few months back vinyl wise, it was Mark Lanegan, Heavenly Recordings Interview in Hebden Bridge, UK. Anyone know much about it? I got it on an off chance and was recorded locally to where I bought it.

EDIT: Any ideas on how many were pressed?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,592
    mrussel1 said:

Thanks I was thinking about it, as those first pressings are pretty expensive! I got the TOTD reissue on the same label and it's decent; not sure how it compares to the original however or the last year's reissue?
    I don't have the original TOTD but I have the reissue and the purple MOV Newbury.  I can tell you the MOV is much better IMO.  Overall, I'm always happy with an MOV pressing.  
    I think many of us would love the original! I saw a listing on Discogs a bit back not sure if it's still on there but it was near on a thousand bucks. Ah right that Newbury press is cool too, I've seen a few Music on Vinyl releases of particularly the Seattle bands a lately though.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Recently picked up a spin clean. Is there a way to make your own cleaning juice or does everyone just use theirs?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    JK_Livin said:
    Recently picked up a spin clean. Is there a way to make your own cleaning juice or does everyone just use theirs?
    I use theirs, since it works really well and is cheap (a bottle lasts a really long time). I would recommend just sticking with their formula.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,552
    What's So Funny About Peace, Love and... Los Straitjackets
    Los Straitjackets play compositions by Nick Lowe.  Very cool!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    What's So Funny About Peace, Love and... Los Straitjackets
    Los Straitjackets play compositions by Nick Lowe.  Very cool!

this looks really cool. I am trying to go to this live in concert in October.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ. Posts: 1,981
    New:

The Jesus and Mary Chain - Damage and Joy.

2017 UK Edition.
    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ. Posts: 1,981
    New:

2017 Euro pressing.
    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • Chris Cornell - Songbook
    Radiohead - Ok Computer (blue)
    Arcade Fire - Everything Now 
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

Ok Computer- Reissue (Blue)

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

PJ_Soul said:

Beauty.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,823
    Contra and Castlevania IV soundtracks

• jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674

Got a great deal on this, great shape!

Probably just guaranteed a re-issue of this by buying, but had to do it. I know the term Mint gets tossed around a lot, but this thing is sweet. Vinyl looks unplayed.

Only need 2 more for the complete singles set, but I think I'll always be 1 short. Don't think I could ever bring myself to spend well over $100 for a single.
    jazzbo26 said:

Probably just guaranteed a re-issue of this by buying, but had to do it. I know the term Mint gets tossed around a lot, but this thing is sweet. Vinyl looks unplayed.
    Sweet! Such a good album... do you mind if I ask how much it cost you? Just curious about the current market.
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 897
    jazzbo26 said:

Only need 2 more for the complete singles set, but I think I'll always be 1 short. Don't think I could ever bring myself to spend well over $100 for a single.

Awesome, I'm guessing let me sleep is one that you are missing. What is the other one?
    PJ_Soul said:
    jazzbo26 said:

Sweet! Such a good album... do you mind if I ask how much it cost you? Just curious about the current market.
    Guy was asking $160. Offered $140 and he took it.
    edited August 2017
    rw160510 said:
    jazzbo26 said:

Awesome, I'm guessing let me sleep is one that you are missing. What is the other one?
    Crown of Thorns. Bought it a few years ago and someone swiped it off my front porch before I got home. Haven't been able to bring myself to buy it again cause I'm still annoyed about it! 
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 897
    edited August 2017
    jazzbo26 said:
    rw160510 said:
    jazzbo26 said:

Crown of Thorns. Bought it a few years ago and someone swiped it off my front porch before I got home. Haven't been able to bring myself to buy it again cause I'm still annoyed about it! 
    Ahhhh
     sorry don't have a spare on that one to send. Good luck with the search when you get around to buying it again. :)
    Post edited by rw160510 on
    jazzbo26 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    jazzbo26 said:

Guy was asking $160. Offered $140 and he took it.
    Great deal!
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,552
    Just arrived from Acoustic Sounds, the Analogue Productions mono reissue of Surfin' USA.  Fantastic!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.