Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,532
    edited June 2016

Where is the liberal outrage here for the anti-Trump protestors? Trump is a crazy person but you Libs would be freaking out of it Trump supporters were attacking the police and Hilary supporters.

But, liberals hate the police and Trump so it is all good I guess.

Sounds like you work with muskydan.

I for one, as "liberal" don't hate cops or donald drumpf.

In fact I've been drafting a thank you note to send to mr. drumpf to thank him for making the election so easy for the democrats.
    Where is the outrage then about the anti-Trump rioters on this board? The police are the ones handcuffed now. The mayor of the town even blamed Trump for the riots.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    inmyNCinmyNC amongst many Posts: 243
    If some of you like politics as it has been and want status quo then vote for Hillary.
    If you want something new and you don't mind a little war then Trump is your guy
    If you want more government involved in your future and go against republic idealism then vote for Sanders.

At this point that's our realistic choice.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,954

Where is the liberal outrage here for the anti-Trump protestors? Trump is a crazy person but you Libs would be freaking out of it Trump supporters were attacking the police and Hilary supporters.

In fact I've been drafting a thank you note to send to mr. drumpf to thank him for making the election so easy for the democrats.
    Where is the outrage then about the anti-Trump rioters on this board?
    I haven't seen anyone on here cheering about the violence. It's unfortunate....that a liberal didn't post about doesn't mean they support it.

As I said...if a candidate is going to race bait there will be a reaction.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

That's a good point. Even if you allege that Trump makes hate speeches....they're exactly that: speeches. There's nothing wrong with protesting against his speeches, but it should be done with words..not violence.

On the flip side of that, there have been incidents of protesters inside Trump rallies having violent acts perpetrated towards them simply for having a dissenting view.
    Agreed, but Trump supporters do not go Hilary and Bernie rallies and incite violence, at least that I am aware of. So that means there is a common denominator creating the violence - anti-Trump people.

I am not surprised by all of this. It is hard to take away free stuff from people who are used to receiving free stuff. Democrats know this better than anyone and run on the platform of free handouts and open borders. They know it is not sustainable and will drive a wedge into the country which will eventually lead to mass riots and behavior that we are seeing small examples of now, but as long as they win elections it is fine. It is no surprise at all that American flags are being burned while Mexican flags are waived high in California and New Mexico. Our politicians have led us to this point.

Republicans aren't much better, but it is fascinating to know they could easily win a Presidential election by handing out free stuff but choose not to. I at least respect them a little for that.
    Yeah they're mad because they are getting their "free stuff" taken away....real intelligent
    It is human nature. Even tea partiers won't even let the government pry social security and Medicare out of their cold dead hands when they are gone.

Why is Bernie so popular? It can't be because of saying stuff like "free college tuition" all the time can it?
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited June 2016
    http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=c97_1464956505
    http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=926_1464966841
    http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=748_1464965019
    When you protest, you are exercising your rights. When you spit on people, throw bottles, and riot, you are a thug. I don't give a shit how angry someone is about what Trump is saying, it does not give them the right to cause bodily harm to his supporters. Pathetic.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    PJPOWER said:

When you protest, you are exercising your rights. When you spit on people, throw bottles, and riot, you are a thug. I don't give a shit how angry someone is about what Trump is saying, it does not give them the right to cause bodily harm to his supporters. Pathetic.

I agree
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Jason P said:

Once again, protesters are actually making a point for Trumps immigration policy. Shouting "no room for hate" and then beating the shit out of people.

True, two wrongs don't make a right. Too bad Trump supporters believe their side is above the law.
  • Options

So Trump supporters are above the law because you're a partisan hack and because you say so.

Check, got it.
  • Options

PJPOWER said:

I agree
    Your screen name is a pretty great term for the "degenerate fucks" trying to intimidate by acts of violence.
  • Options

Where is the outrage then about the anti-Trump rioters on this board?
    I haven't seen anyone on here cheering about the violence. It's unfortunate....that a liberal didn't post about doesn't mean they support it.

As I said...if a candidate is going to race bait there will be a reaction.
    No, it just means they are selective with their outrage and makes one wonder about their sincerity. Should I believe them when they say violence is wrong when a Trump supporter punches someone, but they are silent when violence occurs against Trump supporters? That seems like tacit support.

Democrats may not be overtly race baiting like Trump but offering unsustainable handouts and taking in all illegal immigrants to enhance their Hispanic voting block is certainly using race to further their agenda.

It is sickening the way some Trump supporters talk about minorities, but I would suspect that most supporters are perfectly fine with legal immigration of any race. The vocal fringe are the ones we hear the most out of though.

It is 2016 and you would think we are advanced, but look at the struggles Europe has with integration right now. We need a legal immigration policy and an integration policy to make sure this whole melting pot experiment in the US can continue to thrive and not go backwards. When you see US flags burning and Mexican flags waving integration is failing to some extent. Unfortunately Trump is taking it too far, but he can because people are angry at the policies of the last 20 years and Trump is the only voice that is remotely talking about the problem.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    edited June 2016
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

I agree
    Your screen name is a pretty great term for the "degenerate fucks" trying to intimidate by acts of violence.
    Are you comparing me to a thug because of my screen name?

I understand what you meant!
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,284
    PJPOWER said:

I agree , let the Trumpsters keep on spewing hate in peace no need to abuse them they are already the lowest common denominators of the lot !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

I agree
    Are you comparing me to a thug because of my screen name?

I understand what you meant!
    Haha, no offense meant towards the non-violent, law abiding degenerate fucks ;)
  • Options
    inmyNC said:

If some of you like politics as it has been and want status quo then vote for Hillary.
    If you want something new and you don't mind a little war then Trump is your guy
    If you want more government involved in your future and go against republic idealism then vote for Sanders.

Haha ha you said if you don't mind a little WAR as if it's a poker game , yeah I mind even 1 American soldier dying for any fucking politician let alone this bafoon !!
  • Options

PJPOWER said:

I agree , let the Trumpsters keep on spewing hate in peace no need to abuse them they are already the lowest common denominators of the lot !!
    I disagree, the violent assholes are the lowest common denominators at these events. They might as well be supporting Trump as they are doing nothing but bolstering support against themselves.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    mrussel1 said:

There's no defense for violent demonstrations in my book. MLK showed us the way in the 50's and 60's. No one had more reason to be violent than them, yet they effected change without it. Liberals damage their causes when they resort to these tactics.

I guess you Trump fans missed my post.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

I disagree, the violent assholes are the lowest common denominators at these events. They might as well be supporting Trump as they are doing nothing but bolstering support against themselves.
    I agree let the Trumpsters keep on spewing hate in peace they've already proven to be the lowest common denominator plus Trump has been advocating violence since day 1 or have you forgotten what has happened at his rally's again I'm against anyone turning violent against his supporters they've already proven to be the trash of our society !!!
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA I've just spent the last few min's reading all the recent comments on this thread, just like animals in the wild attacking each other verbally over opinions and support of political candidates and you claim to be peaceful and want peace for all mankind....long as it's your idea of peace right ? LOL !!! well party on train people ! and trying to convince yourselves how righteous and pure you are....shit ! I love this place !

Godfather.
  • Options
    inmyNC said:

If some of you are fed up with all 3 there's Jill Stein for green party and Gary Johnson for libertarian. I've been green for 3 years so I'm going for Stein if Bernie loses and I applaud those sickened by Trump voting for Johnson. I'd rather have him than Hillary as well.
  • Options
    Yeah shit choices all around pathetic at best !!
  • Options

inmyNC said:

Haha ha you said if you don't mind a little WAR as if it's a poker game , yeah I mind even 1 American soldier dying for any fucking politician let alone this bafoon !!
    Its a poker game to our politicians. And yes I do mind as well!!
  • Options

inmyNC said:

If some of you are fed up with all 3 there's Jill Stein for green party and Gary Johnson for libertarian. I've been green for 3 years so I'm going for Stein if Bernie loses and I applaud those sickened by Trump voting for Johnson. I'd rather have him than Hillary as well.
    I doubt Libertarians will be on my ballot. If not I may just write in Gary Johnson the same way I wrote in Ron Paul 4 years ago.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
  • Options
    Jill Stein has no business being POTUS. She has never won a state election and has no experience in foreign policy or economics. If she wants to be surgeon general or EPA admin, great. But POTUS goes far above health issues.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

Jill Stein has no business being POTUS. She has never won a state election and has no experience in foreign policy or economics. If she wants to be surgeon general or EPA admin, great. But POTUS goes far above health issues.

That can also apply to the Trumpster I'm going with GJ ...
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

That can also apply to the Trumpster I'm going with GJ ...
    It absolutely applies to him. I like Gary Johnson, by and large.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    TRUMP U!

• Options
    Jason P said:

TRUMP U!

You are the king of the Simpsons!
  • Options
    Jason P said:

TRUMP U!

I don't think any of us expected him to say that!
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    shame on the people who assaulted trump supporters.

i can't say that i don't agree with their sentiment. but i disagree with their tactics.

happy?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
This discussion has been closed.