Comments

• Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,325

Via Facebook

4/8 Ft Lauderdale
    4/9 Miami
    4/11 Tampa
    4/13 Jacksonville
    4/15 Atlanta (a second person also confirmed)
    4/16 Nashville
    4/18 Columbia SC
    4/20 Charlotte
    4/21 Raleigh
    4/23 Lexington
    4/26 Pittsburgh
    4/28&29 Philly
    5/1&2 NYC
    5/5 Buffalo
    5/6 Albany or Hartford
    5/8 Quebec
    5/10 Ottawa
    5/11 Montreal
    5/13&14 Toronto

Probably a "holds" list. Some dates probably won't happen. Still expecting Houston to get a date. Pretty sure someone said the Toyota center had a hold date.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348

So even if I do get into the GA lottery, isn't like 2 tickets max? I have a group of 4 with my cousin and bro in law and a friend (who is a member) So now I can't even go GA with my group? I gotta hope they win lottery also?

10c tix policy which btw is available for your viewing pleasure before signing up for a membership.

http://pearljam.com/tenclub/tickets
    yup yup got it. lol

I don't mind spending a little bit to support my favorite band. But now I see where all these complaints have been coming from all these years. System kinda sucks.

My main thing is I didn't know GA was lottery only. I thought some would be sold to general pubic, at which point I'd be ready to get them. Now I know it's just complete chance and I may have to sit in a seat has me kinda bummed out.
    good luck in getting what you want, im sure you love pj as much as the rest of us, but coming on here today with your 8 posts complaining about ga seats, you kind of come off as spoiled. if you have a few weeks of time you want to kill go back and read every single thread about past onsales and youll find members since the beginning that struggle to get a great spot to see their favorite band. like eveyrone here, you should hope and try for the best but be fully prepared to explore other means just to get in the building.
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    nycrats said:

So even if I do get into the GA lottery, isn't like 2 tickets max? I have a group of 4 with my cousin and bro in law and a friend (who is a member) So now I can't even go GA with my group? I gotta hope they win lottery also?

10c tix policy which btw is available for your viewing pleasure before signing up for a membership.

yup yup got it. lol

I don't mind spending a little bit to support my favorite band. But now I see where all these complaints have been coming from all these years. System kinda sucks.

My main thing is I didn't know GA was lottery only. I thought some would be sold to general pubic, at which point I'd be ready to get them. Now I know it's just complete chance and I may have to sit in a seat has me kinda bummed out.
    good luck in getting what you want, im sure you love pj as much as the rest of us, but coming on here today with your 8 posts complaining about ga seats, you kind of come off as spoiled. if you have a few weeks of time you want to kill go back and read every single thread about past onsales and youll find members since the beginning that struggle to get a great spot to see their favorite band. like eveyrone here, you should hope and try for the best but be fully prepared to explore other means just to get in the building.
    nycrats said:

yup yup got it. lol

Yeah, I'm sorry for coming off that way. I know the struggle you guys go through I've been lurking for years, and I post over on other PJ sites. I somehow didn't know the lottery applied to GA, I thought it was for regular seats. I always got the impression alot of the fans didn't even want GA cause they wanted the comfort of a seat but I'm all in for GA don't care to stand at all. I've been bummed out at so many shows, most recently Soundgarden and Deftones, watching from what seems like a mile away from my seat with people behind me telling me to "sit down" So I had the dream of just going GA and rockin out to PJ. But you're right, I'll be happy just to get in the building and rock on with fellow fans in my hometown for the first time. No more complaints from me!
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630

Noload said:

I just recently decided after 14 years of being in the fanclub to not renew my membership because the band hardly tours the US anymore and you mean to tell me they are not only touring the US next year but playing the south? (I live in Charlotte). Just my luck. I guess I will have to purchase a new membership. This is great!

Your in luck..w new system, seniority isn't important anymore
    It still comes into play for reserved seating locations
    I just mean that you can sign up today and have a chance to be up front. Seniority of the past didnt allow that.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,832

nycrats said:

yup yup got it. lol

nycrats said:

yup yup got it. lol

Yeah, I'm sorry for coming off that way. I know the struggle you guys go through I've been lurking for years, and I post over on other PJ sites. I somehow didn't know the lottery applied to GA, I thought it was for regular seats. I always got the impression alot of the fans didn't even want GA cause they wanted the comfort of a seat but I'm all in for GA don't care to stand at all. I've been bummed out at so many shows, most recently Soundgarden and Deftones, watching from what seems like a mile away from my seat with people behind me telling me to "sit down" So I had the dream of just going GA and rockin out to PJ. But you're right, I'll be happy just to get in the building and rock on with fellow fans in my hometown for the first time. No more complaints from me!
    Nice recovery and welcome to the boards. On a side note, those Toronto shows are so damn tempting.... Night one 2011 was insane.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    ^
    nice man.. good luck on all of it.. and one thng you dont have to worry about is being told to sit at a pj show - especially if youre lucky to get 10 club seats.. remember not one seat on ticketmaster is better than the worst 10 club reserved seat. they get the best seats in the house unlike other bands that give you all the bad seats with the presales.. ive never seen anyone ever ask someone to sit at pj so youre good!
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,556
    Might've booked a few rooms. Easy to cancel if they change.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Noload said:

Noload said:

I just recently decided after 14 years of being in the fanclub to not renew my membership because the band hardly tours the US anymore and you mean to tell me they are not only touring the US next year but playing the south? (I live in Charlotte). Just my luck. I guess I will have to purchase a new membership. This is great!

Your in luck..w new system, seniority isn't important anymore
    It still comes into play for reserved seating locations
    I just mean that you can sign up today and have a chance to be up front. Seniority of the past didnt allow that.
    In 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 rows 1, 2, 9, 10 were randomly assigned.
  • Options
    nycrats said:

^
    nice man.. good luck on all of it.. and one thng you dont have to worry about is being told to sit at a pj show - especially if youre lucky to get 10 club seats.. remember not one seat on ticketmaster is better than the worst 10 club reserved seat. they get the best seats in the house unlike other bands that give you all the bad seats with the presales.. ive never seen anyone ever ask someone to sit at pj so youre good!

Awesome great to hear! Aint no way I'm sittin down for a moment!
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    I dont see them ever going back to the old days as much as I preferred it. I know im in the minority.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,832
    Noload said:

I dont see them ever going back to the old days as much as I preferred it. I know im in the minority.

I love the old way so much better. No lining up, and different people up front every show. I absolutely loved it.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    Nashville for a long weekend, easy flight... home to phila for 2, road trip to Hartford, road to Canada for a couple... Therapy 2016

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Noload said:

I love the old way so much better. No lining up, and different people up front every show. I absolutely loved it.
    it would be really nice if they could throw a few bones to the old members and do a few shows old school reserved floor setup. those guys deserve it and i think they'll bring a whole new energy after missing out on the last few tours with the GA setup.

signed- someone with an awful tenclub number and would have zero shot at getting up close, but think old timers deserve a taste of the old.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,700
    mcgruff10 said:

nycrats said:

yup yup got it. lol

nycrats said:

yup yup got it. lol

Nice recovery and welcome to the boards. On a side note, those Toronto shows are so damn tempting.... Night one 2011 was insane.
    Those 2 torontos dates are the ones to be at for sure. I'll be there
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,790
    I said I would do the next Toronto shows. But philly and bk are just so close to me and can't miss.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,873

I said I would do the next Toronto shows. But philly and bk are just so close to me and can't miss.

I've made proclamations like that before. Circumstance always seems to get in the way.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    I am in need of GA tix for all of these shows. I am a big fan.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,501
    edited October 2015
    I can't recall the year it happened, but I seem to remember someone leaked a couple of MSG dates here and was quite vocal about the shows taking place. He was then perplexed as to why he wasn't selected in the lottery for MSG tickets. I have no idea who this Carmen Ruiz is but I imagine his/her name could be on 10C's radar.

Edit: or was it Barclays? And since I was the lottery it was recent.
    Post edited by 100 Pacer on
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Come on tenclub... Announce this already...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,016
    100 Pacer said:

I can't recall the year it happened, but I seem to remember someone leaked a couple of MSG dates here and was quite vocal about the shows taking place. He was then perplexed as to why he wasn't selected in the lottery for MSG tickets. I have no idea who this Carmen Ruiz is but I imagine his/her name could be on 10C's radar.

Edit: or was it Barclays? And since I was the lottery it was recent.

Haha I thought the same thing. I hope Carmen Ruiz enjoys his 2014 Xmas single, I'm Analog tshirt (both colours, in the wrong size), luggage tag, and Fleet Center Rehearsal Poster in next year's Mystery Grab Bag.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    rival9500rival9500 Posts: 532
    Someone on facebook posted that the Miami date may be fake because the Panthers are playing BB&T, but I don't see anything at American Airlines arena on that date. There is a Heat game the next day, but I didn't think tear down would interfere with this.
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Options
    pjrusspjruss Posts: 452
    The Panthers are not playing at BB&T the night of the rumored Ft Laud date, and the Heat are not at AAA the night of rumored Miami date.

Having said that, I still doubt they play both arenas. My money is on Ft Lauderdale....if either
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    nor trying to be a dick, but people really are upset that dates have leaked? it's a rock band tour leg, who gives a shit? seems silly to me
  • Options
    jessaleejessalee Oak Park, CA Posts: 26
    Where do you find out rumors about the tours? Anything about them coming to California?
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,626
    jessalee said:

Where do you find out rumors about the tours? Anything about them coming to California?

West Coast in the fall if I had to guess
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647

Via Facebook

4/8 Ft Lauderdale
    4/9 Miami
    4/11 Tampa
    4/13 Jacksonville
    4/15 Atlanta (a second person also confirmed)
    4/16 Nashville
    4/18 Columbia SC
    4/20 Charlotte
    4/21 Raleigh
    4/23 Lexington
    4/26 Pittsburgh
    4/28&29 Philly
    5/1&2 NYC
    5/5 Buffalo
    5/6 Albany or Hartford
    5/8 Quebec
    5/10 Ottawa
    5/11 Montreal
    5/13&14 Toronto

Probably a "holds" list. Some dates probably won't happen. Still expecting Houston to get a date. Pretty sure someone said the Toyota center had a hold date.
    Glad someone is optimistic for a Houston date... I'm not. Look at all the other potential stops... Houston is too far out of the way... At best a 10-11 hour drive from Jacksonville and back again to get to Atlanta or Nashville...

Houston is not included in their plans...

Toronto sounds like fun... though I'm already scared tickets are going to be impossible to get... probably peak demand right after NYC....

Excited to see tour dates tho :)

already shaping up to be better than 2015 ;)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
    my2hands said:

nor trying to be a dick, but people really are upset that dates have leaked? it's a rock band tour leg, who gives a shit? seems silly to me

agreed.

My other question being: all those who are "irked" about someone leaking dates... did y'all already know the potential dates/tour plan? Cause if you had inside information already, you have no right to say shit all one way or the other...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,626
    My Fall tour Prediction:

New Orleans, Houston, San Antonio, Lubbock, Albuquerque, Phoenix, Vegas, LA x2 (maybe San Diego too), San Francisco, Reno, Salt Lake City, Boise, Portland, and PJ25 event in Seattle (not the Gorge)
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Nobody knows what's really going to happen. That's the beauty of this.
    photo popcorn_stephen_colbert_zpsarv2ihac.gif
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    ckravitz said:

If there will be a second leg or a destination show, is it likely that they will announce that before the first leg onsales? I'm just wondering because when Wrigley was announced they also mentioned that there would be fall dates and I'm guessing they did that so people didn't feel like they had to spend tons of money to fly in from all over. With Wrigley that wouldn't have mattered because folks were going to that regardless of distance, but if Texas is going to get a show on leg two, some of those folks won't have to travel to Florida, Tenn, etc. Anyhow, it's all still unofficial but just wondering.

I agree...if there is a fall leg or a PJ25 destination weekend in Seattle as rumored, then I hope they at least hint towards such when they announce these Springs shows. I probably would have to choose one leg or another and it would be nice to have some information out there prior to making a financial and time commitment. Granted this is a good problem to have!